Valentine Four-Drabble Series| #4 Part 2. Page 11.

.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello,

Hope everyone's good. If not, then read the next post, You might feel better.

It's good to be back after the end of a suffocating relationship with exams. And I realised it's 'Valentine's week.'

Not that I celebrate Valentine's but felt the urge to write and voila- I did.

4 Drabbles will be posted in this thread.

#1- You, Me and Hot Chocolate | Page1. [9.2.15 Today.]

#2- A Promise | Page 5. [11.2.15.Updated]

#3- French Kiss | Page 9. [13.2.15 Friday]
&

#4- My Valentine |Part 1. Page 11 [14.2.15 Saturday]

Scroll down for #1. Happy Reading. Do drop in your reviews.

Cheers
NV.

Edited by Rhapsody. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

The snowflakes were floating downwards, alike fairy lights, and smashed on the ground reducing to a puddle of crushed ice. The whole area was covered with a sheet of snow, the scenery crossing the limits of her imagination, bringing out the essence of the earth. So beautiful.

Yeah right.

Sharon pulled the curtains back. What had she been thinking, leaving warm and cosy India and travelling for 12 hours straight to the freezing Canada? No, she knew exactly what she had been thinking. Her eyes turned starry at the thought. And as always, she sighed. She was doomed, perpetually when it came to this. Like all rationale would fly out of the window when she would think of Swayam, and she despised it. But anything was fine when Swayam was concerned. Her smart boyfriend/future fiancee/husband/father to her kids-

"Terms and conditions apply love"

Sharon snapped out of her minuscule train of thought and looked sideways to see Swayam's smiling face inches away from hers, his warm chocolate-y eyes looking at her intently. Chocolate, yum. She felt breathless looking at the smirk on his face. Her inner voice face-palmed itself. Get a grip would you Sharon? Else you would just die due to shortage of breath one day.

"What do you mean by T&C applied?" Sharon scrunched her eyebrows.

Swayam seated himself on a chair and sprawled his legs wide, locking his hands behind his head. With an annoying smirk glued on his face "You can't expect 'us' to remain 'us' forever right? Like, practically anything can happen which will make us drift apart. For example, I may just say that Harry Potter sucks and the next thing I know that I am out of this house and your life." Swayam eyed her and noticed her lips twitching.

"For one, I know you will never say that and if you did then ofcourse yes, you will be out of my life." Sharon stated bluntly to which Swayam shot her a scandalized look. "Good Lord." He exclaimed "Why on earth am I still struck with you?"

"Because you love me smart arse."

"Oh yes, God help me." Swayam stood up. "Where are you going?" "Kitchen Sharon, I'm hungry." "Great, get me a mug of hot chocolate okay?"

Swayam shuddered in approval and with a solemn nod marched to the kitchen. Sharon stared at his retreating back with amazement. She had never met any boy as charming as him. For all her life, she had had the misfortune of meeting douche bags. So when she saw Swayam for the first time, it was the same feeling. He had been a douche bag on their first meet, spilling orange juice on her favourite white dress. An apology did follow after that, but the damage had been done.-

"Here's your hot chocolate."

Sharon sniffed heartily and sighed in pleasure as the chocolate-y vapour hurtled through her nostrils, striking her olfactory receptors. Ah, chocolate. She opened her eyes to see Swayam looking at her, bemused. What, she signalled him to which he just shook his head. Sharon shrugged and suddenly rememebered what she had been doing before the disturbance.

"Bad timing Shekawat. You interupted my thinking-about-our-love-story session."

Swayam smirked at her and sat beside her. He neared her face but stopped a few inches away from hers. His expression changed drastically and he drew back, scrunching his nose. Sharon stifled a laugh and once again felt amazement. Swayam hated chocolate. He had had Sharon reeling in shock after he had disclosed this dislike of his. Now how could someone hate chocolate?

Sharon put the mug to her mouth and sipped the drink, the warmth surging through her. Hot chocolate was her only constant companion in Canada. She loved it more than Swayam.

"Really Sharon?"

"Absolutely Swayam. No doubt at all."

The smirk on Swayam's face was back and he leaned in without pausing this time. Sharon froze as she stared into his brown eyes. Her breath had gone haggard and she gulped inaudibly. She disliked being overpowered like this. But she couldn't help it. Swayam moved closer and placed his lips on her chocolate covered ones and kissed her softly. Sharon kissed him back and they broke apart. Annoyed and embarassed at the same time, Sharon looked at Swayam to see him smacking his lips, with a distant analystic look on his face.

"Well, chocolate isn't that bad." He winked at her.

Edited by Rhapsody. - 9 years ago
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
How can you hate chocolate :p
And in Swayam's case it was even more Tempting :3
I love you writing ^_^ how he got to know what she was thinking and the conversation went on with that. Amazing :D
Thanks a lot
Waiting for next parts *-*
Edited by sanchiswaron - 9 years ago
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RESERVED
UNRESERVED

Well chocolate isn't bad after all. God this OS was a master piece.
I mean the way your wrote it. Superb command on the language.
And to top it all the heavenly couple.
God I'm missing them so so much. Thanks to writers like you I can re-live the couple.
Thanks for the PM.

Sorry for late feedback. Hope you understand. Exams!

--Isha
Edited by -spongy- - 9 years ago
BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Swayam hate choclate -_-
Ahh i loved it...it ws really cute...^_^
Mansi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nishi
Dis was so amazing
N romantic
N hot also
I loved it
D best part was d hot chocolate one
How could he hate hot chocolate
Bt at last he liked it
Waiting fr more 2 come
Love
Mansi
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
And I call this place Reserved.
Kshailja thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This one is really amazing...
Well IF is full of amazing writers...
Thank u all fr postng ur write ups...Coz this is one way thru which we keep in touch with SwaRon...Missng them on TV bt luvng them more here...
Comng back to drabble, this one is really awesome...I also don't lyk chocolate so much bt i don't hate it..How one can hate chocolate...Tryng hard to accept it...
Bt this is Swayam...Unpredictable...
Got to read this on Chocolate Day...
Thanx fr wrtng this...
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dis is so chocolate-yyy cute & adorable... loved d os... waiting fr d next... 😃
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh u r an Awesome Writer... Jus Loved it... Hot Chocolate n Swaron... Awww.. its jus Amazing :)