swaron two-shot bathroom romance with a twist

ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
dedicated to Riya di :*

Note- the twist comes in the next part which I would only post if I get a good response

Part 1
buzz buzz buzz buzz rang the alarm bringing Sharon out of her peaceful sleep she turned the alarm off yawning and look at her side to see swayam sleeping hugging her by her waist looking like a kid with a huge smile on his face she smiled seeing him like this but the what she saw next made her turned beetroot red remembering moments from last night she had seen a love bite on his neck given by her she slowly kissed the love bite on the his neck this kissed made swayam awake he just tightened his grip on her waist and pulled her near him even more and buried his face in her hairs nuzzling in her neck sharon just closed her eyes and arch her neck backwards giving him more access he then slowly started placing wet kiss on her front neck sharon moan his name which encouraged him more and he just bit her on neck and then kissed it to sooth the pain and bringing his face near her lips whisper naughtily "tit for tat good morning wifey" Sharon just smiled and wished him back "good morning baby" both were looking deep into each other eyes swayam leaned forward to claim her lips when Sharon suddenly remembered the purpose of waking early pushed him back and started getting out of the bed when he pulled her back and she banged on his bare chest "where do u think you are going?" asked swayam kissing her ears softly Sharon controlled herself and replied " i have some work to do" "come on baby its a sunday morning and is just 6 AM what's the need to do your work now? when we can do something else" replied swayam seductively near her ears to the reply sharon just freed herself and got up wrapping a sheet around herself and replied in a matter of fact tone "my dear hubby i guess you are forgetting that the water supply is gonna shut down for 2 days we need to fill water up for these 2 days and i have lots of clothes to wash before the supply goes off by 8 AM so yeah its necessary to work now" "bloody hell sharon u didn't leave a stone unturned to spoiled my romantic mood" swayam said irritated with a pout sharon just chuckled at his cute behaviour peck his cheeks and pulled him by his arms to get him out of the bed "come on get up he have loads of work to do" Sharon commanded him swayam pulled his arm back and replied"if i dont get to romance you on a lovely sunday morning then i would prefer to sleep more as it is you didn't let me sleep at all last night so you can have the honour to do all the work yourself" with this he pulled the blanket up and covered himself fully and went back to sleep after a lot of failed attempt to wake him up Sharon gave up and put on swayam's shirt which he was wearing last night and got on to do the work she wanted to finish the work as soon as possible so that she can spend a cosy and romantic sunday after a long time with her ever so busy and famous choreographer husband sometimes she really wished that she could threaten nilesh into faking fatigue so that her dear husband would return home early but how can she do that when she was herself very busy with her dance troop she missed working with him and dancing with him although she used to assist them sometimes whenever they used to choreograph a new-comer female actor who would tried wooing her husband and being the shy guy he was he would take sharon along on the rehearsals to keep them away from him working together wasn't the same as it was during d3 how she wished the days to return she watered the plants in the balcony and then washed the utensils and filled the vessels in the kitchen and in the the bathroom of the guest room then she came back to her own room only too see swayam sleeping in the same position Sharon sighed and moved to the laundry bag and took out the clothes to wash them on her own as the washing machine was out of order while she was soaking the clothes in the water she felt a strong pair of arms encircling her waist and hot breathe hitting on her neck as swayam nuzzled into her neck sharon elbowed him on his stomach and freed herself before she got lost in the intimacy they were sharing "so finally the sleepyhead is up great now off you go and freshen up in the guest room while I finish washing the clothes " but swayam paid no heed to her and again pulled her slow to him until
Press likes and comments you are allowed to criticize too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prajana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey..nice os
Continue soon😊
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its sooo romantic. I m dying to knw d twist. Plz update soon ya.
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing!!!! Loved Loved Loved it...
Its Sooo Nice...
Please Update Soon... Waiting Eagerly... :)
BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Plzz continue...
eagerly waiting fr the nxt part...
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it was nice want Second part to ...
-SwaRonWorksPm- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW!
Romanceee ^_^ EEppp! Nuzzling, kissing :P ❤️
Sooo romanticcc!

But wifey hubby fun to thik...wat's the twist????

My guess.ki acc to title bathroom mein they'll end up n watre supply off ! :P

Is it like that???

Jo bhi ho I AM DAMN EXCITED n sure whoso ever will lread will wantto knw next part.
DAMN UPDATE SOONNN!

PS- Real ID se off ho gyi, so commnting frm this.

Love,
Sakshi... 🤗
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ohooo :3
Demand toh tell at least :o

Romance with the twist :o we promise would get to know the twist from you pretty soon ;)
SwaRon as marked couple ^_^ the ever so romantic hubby but shy when it comes to teaching girls :3 now that's what ideal husbands should be :v

Update soon ^_^
Waiting to read further
koms_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow it was so romantic loved it, waiting for next part. plz update soon dear
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
NICE...UPDATE SOON
DYING TO KNOW THE TWIST!!!