Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What the. πŸ€”
Edited by Rhapsody. - 9 years ago
.nerfherder thumbnail
PART II.

"The drink was soo good Swayam. Seriously. I feel like having more of it." Sharon giggled. Swayam was helpless on seeing her like this.

"Sharon-" The words got struck in his throat as he noticed the way she was looking at him. Her greenish hazel eyes were wide open and sparkling. She was beaming at him and took an unsteady step towards him. Swayam stood there frozen, unable to comprehend the situation. She was so close by now and her scent was intoxicating him. For the first time in his life, a girl was affecting him to such a maddening extent. She looked upto him, her eyes willing him, giving him the permission to get her close.

Swayam snaked his hand around her slender waist and pulled her to him. Sharon kept her hand on his chest and she could feel his heart thump unevenly. Swayam could feel her ragged breath on his neck and he moved his other hand to her cheek, caressing it. Sharon closed her eyes, his touch was so smooth, so loving. She opened her eyes to see him very close to her face. Under the trance of the moment and the emotions raging inside him, Swayam leaned in, inching towards Sharon's face. Sharon moved forward too. He neared slowly and just as he was about to kiss her, he felt a weight on his shoulder. He opened his eyes to see Sharon unconscious in his embrace. He sighed deeply.

"Sharon. Sharon?" he patted her cheek but to no avail. Picking her up, he placed her on the bed, hoping she would wake up soon.

An hour later. Time: 1 AM.

God. It's so hot.

Swayam had his face stuck to the table, his whole body sagging due to exhaustion. Sharon was peacefully unconscious on the bed while he was burning in the heat, fully intoxicated. Half of his shirt had been unbuttoned to let the air in and his face has sweat droplets all over.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Swayam staggered towards the door and opened it to see a grinning hotel owner outside. The owner looked at the unbuttoned shirt and the sweaty, exhausted face and his grin grew wider. "Sir ji? Shall I get you and Madam a hot cup of tea in the morning."

I wish I could just punch that stupid grin on your face and kick you hard.

Swayam stared at the owner placidly and then shut the door on his face. A soft moan came from behind him and he wheeled around to see Sharon getting up, slowly. He quickly sat beside her, helping her get up. She pressed her head slightly and then gave Swayam a lopsided grin.

"Sharon?"

"I need to take a shower."

"What-?"

Sharon paid no heed and stumbled towards the washroom. A tiny headache was starting to form in her head and she wanted to shoo it off. She felt so good, so light.

Swayam stared at the door, creepy thoughts trying to form in his brain. He imagined how her lips would taste and shuddered. He wasn't supposed to think such stuff. No. The bathroom door creaked open and Swayam froze as he saw Sharon come out of it.

Crap.

Sharon walked upto him, her wet hair falling over her shoulders. She was dressed in a huge shirt which ended in the middle of her thighs. Swayam gulped hard as Sharon neared him. She was still woozy due to the alien drink in her system.

"Sharon-"

"Hush.." She placed a finger on his lips and blinked slowly. Swayam was growing nervous and was trying with all his might to keep the creepy thoughts away from his mind. Because if they got to him, he would be unstoppable. Sharon faltered the next second and Swayam caught her by the waist, feeling helpless. His brain was exploding with sparks flying around. The mere sight of Sharon was so alluring. In the trance, his balance wavered and both of them fell on the bed, Swayam over Sharon. Swayam had had a hard time controlling himself in front of Sharon in all his senses and now the intoxicating feeling buzzing inside him and their closeness was doing no good to him. He read her beautiful face mere inches apart from his own. Her hands slid down from his neck to his chest brushing his bare skin peeping though his half open shirt. Swayam looked at her intently, all control lost. The look in her eyes was too strong too handle. Swayam closed his eyes in relish as her hand caressed his cheek softly. The touch was so soft. He was getting more and more intoxicated with each passing second. The tiny hint of sense left in him told him to back off. He tried to get up but Sharon caught the collar of his shirt and pulled him hard. As a result, Swayam lost his balance and landed on her, his lips brushing hers. A shot of current passed through his being at the feel of her lips. Sharon gazed at Swayam intently as he stared deep into her eyes. Swayam gave in to his deep craving inside him and pressed his lips to her. Sharon let out a small moan and reciprocated with equal passion. She moved her hands through his messed up hair enjoying his tongue in her mouth, biting his lips to entice him. Swayam moved his hands to pull down her sleeve leaving a trail of kisses from her neck to the shoulder blade as Sharon pulled him more onto her. Taking charge, she turned him under her and bending so that her wet hair touched his face, causing him to close his eyes. She was on fire. She smirked and sucked his earlobe making him go crazy as he pulled down the shirt, ripping the buttons off letting his finger touch her bare skin. Sharon let out a sigh of pleasure as he touched her and she kissed his jawline opening the rest of the buttons of his shirt which had been barring his skin from her touch for a bit too long now. She pulled his shirt and threw it aside and kissed his chest hungrily. Swayam went fanatical under her lips and he turned her under him. Too hungry to dominate the wild tigress, he pulled her out the shirt and they made love to each other all night.

Swayam woke up, rubbing his eyes slowly and a smile came up on his face as he saw the heavenly form beside him. The memories of last night were clear in his head and he grinned. Not once had he felt in his life what he had yesterday, being with Sharon. Sharon opened her eyes slowly and saw Swayam smiling at her. A warm feeling took birth inside her which was followed by a terrific headache. She scrunched her eyebrows and got up, wrapping the blanket around her.

"Sharon? You alright?"

"What do you expect Swayam? Good lord, my head. I need to take a shower." Saying so, Sharon got up, grabbed her clothes and walked into the washroom, leaving a confused Swayam behind. A sudden apprehension gripped him. What if she regretted last night? The thought itself was depressing. Swayam was enchanted by her and he didn't want to stay on awkward terms with her. Swayam out on his clothes and paced around the room. A few minutes later, Sharon came out and stopped, seeing Swayam anxiously waiting for her. She chuckled inwardly and blushed. She knew what this was about. Swayam was scared. Sharon was surprised with how well she read Swayam inspite of just meeting his the day before.

"Sharon? What am I now?" Swayam asked nervously.

"A human being?"

"Sharon."

Sharon looked at Swayam's anxious face and laughed. She was sure of her decision now and she couldn't wait for her life to proceed further.

"Something more than a Hitchhiker." She winked.

.nerfherder thumbnail
Hello.

Lovely ladies and non-existing gentlemen. Presenting you part two of The Hitchhiker.
there is one person who deserves 50% of the credit of this chapter. That is Chitra aka ..MiStLeToE..
Thanks a lot girl..πŸ€—
I love you a lot re.

And hang on guys, there is an epilogue for you all too. :D

Till then, pour your views in.

Cheers,
Nv.
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Res for Comment ^_^
I am first B|

^Unreserve^

"Something more than a Hitchhiker"
Awww...This line was so goooddd :) :) :)

Oh God!That owner and his grin. . .Hahahaha!!!!
Hotel Decent!!Lolzzz!

Swayam had one kiss lost due to Sharon's unconcious state and the way Sharon made up for it. . .Ahem. . .Ahem!

Damn!He was so scared and Sharon was enjoying!How mean :P

I loved it Nishi ^_^

Amazing!!!!

Chitra :)
Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 9 years ago
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Unreserved above :)

50%???? :O

Everybody Dont believe her! -_-

This Girl is crazy πŸ˜›

Guess what I love you too re
.nerfherder thumbnail
^You read it right. :P
I am the writer, everyone believe me. 😎

Thanks for the comment and your love Chitra. :P

i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oho something more than a hitchhiker
its like something more than just your boyfriend!
loved it

swayam's tension in the morningπŸ˜†
and sharon's answer to swayam
human being!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waiting for the epilogue!
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oho
This is great yr
Swaron with each other
Lovely
Swayam was so scared...
Loved it...
Thanks 4 d pm dear
Kshailja thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update...
Swayam tried really hard to control him...
He alwayz control himself...Just luv him...
"More than a Hitchhiker"...Hehehehehe
Update soon...waitng fr epilogue...
Thanx fr pm...
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This update was beautifully written.
Well done. Really enjoyed reading it.
The way Swayam was all nervous and Sharon making fun of him.
And god that room attendant. Do you want tea.? And when Swayam slammed the door to his face. πŸ˜†

Thanks for the PM. :)