||The Dark Duet|| SwaRon Dark Fiction|Chapter 4 - PG 43*22/7 PMs later - Page 29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter - 4

An Unexpected Meeting...

(Banner credits go to .StarryPhoenix)

~Swayam's P.O.V~

"How was the detention yesterday bro?" teased Rey... Reyaansh, my best friend, as we entered the campus together.

"Yeah, it was amazing! You know what? I had too much fun writing extra notes in detention. And best part was, when the professor told me that I have to submit my assignment a week earlier than the others." I said, feeling disgusted as I thought about yesterday. Screw that professor, and screw that... that... girl.

"Oh crap... he is really laying it on thick for what you did with his darling daughter I guess..." said Rey, as he kept a consoling arm on my shoulder.

"Oh yeah... he is." I said, not wanting to speak anymore about it.

"Screw that professor dude. Let's show him what we are made off." said Rey, as he watched the professor pass by from a distance.

"Not the professor, but that... that... clumsy, ham-fisted junior. Woh ladki, usne mere din karab kar di!" I said, my fists clenching at the very thought of her.

"Wow... Swayam Shekhawat got screwed by a junior! Now, this is what I call news!" said Rey, dramatically, getting into my nerves.

"Will you just shut up Rey, or do want me to make you shut up?" I said. I was totally pissed off in the first place and on top of this, seems like Rey is not going to leave me in peace too.

"Okay Bro... just chill. But I just don't get one thing... she was the reason for your delay, the reason for your detention and the worst part, the reason for your punishment... and you just let her go? Are you the same Swayam Shekhawat I knew, or someone else?" asked Rey, not able to believe his ears.

"Rey... are you out of your mind? Tumhe kya lagta hai? Main uss ladki ko aise hi chodne wala hoon? No chance. I just couldn't get a chance to meet her after that, warna main..." I ran out of words. Actually, I myself did not know what I would do when I saw her again. Her almond-shaped eyes with all those innocence would make anybody's anger melt away...

Shit, shit, shit. What the hell was I thinking? I was supposed to be showing her what happens when she messes with me, Swayam Shekhawat. But instead, I'm what, thinking Teddy-Bear thoughts about her? You really need to get a grip Swayam.

~End of Swayam's P.O.V~

~*~

~Sharon's P.O.V~

"Sharon... why are you looking so nervous? Anything wrong?" Taani nudged me, as we entered the college.

Oh yeah... I was nervous, to the core. My eyes, on its own, wandered around the college, trying to spot him somewhere so that I could hide the moment I saw him. But... at the same time, I don't know why I felt so eager to see him. My stomach did excited flips at the thought of seeing him again. His brown orbs, his perfect lips, his unruffled hair...

"Sharon... are you here, or you lost?" Taani shook me, bringing me out of my trance.

"Yeah... yeah I'm fine." I said, trying to brush off my goddamn thoughts about him.

"Really Sharon?" Taani asked me, one of her eyebrows rose. Now, this means trouble. Taani can smell rats from any distance when it comes it me. And the worst part it, I don't know how to lie to her. I can lie to anyone in this world and get away with it, but with Taani, it was a feat which is utterly impossible. I had no other option but to tell her the truth.

"Taani, I actually want to tell you something. But... can this be done after we finish classes?" I asked meekly. She looked thoughtful for a moment. Probably contemplating whether this could actually wait till evening.

"Alright." she said, after a moment's thought. "I'll wait till the evening. Now, be off to class. And don't do anything stupid." she said, before she gave me a light hug and left to class.

Uff... now, this was done. But what exactly do I tell her? That I got smitten by this guy whom I banged into, whose name I didn't even know? What the hell do I tell her??

I was so preoccupied with my thoughts that I didn't watch where I was going and BANG! Here it is again...

My eyes flew wide open as I saw that I had banged into someone, and that person was actually falling. Without thinking, I put out my hand and grabbed... err... his shirt, stopping him from hitting the ground just in time. Okay... so far, so good. I then pulled him back, straightening him to a normal position.

"I'm so sorry. I..." I mouthed, but the next few words I was supposed to say struck to my throat. I felt her cheeks turning hot and red at the very sight of him. Shit... not him again...

~End of Sharon's P.O.V~

~*~

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved.

^Unreserve^

Rey is Cool here. I like him. And anyway in any manner I love ReYam ^_^ But Swayam is so different here that its fun seeing him threatening Rey. . .Hehe!

Swayam Shekhawat thinking about a certain pair of Almond eyes . . .Interesting! *smirks*

Taani is total ACP Pradyuman here :P She just knows something is wrong with Sharon and Sharon too cant lie to her coz she knows she will get back to her. . .Long Story Short, she has decided to tell Taani. Its kind of a relief though I doubt she would be able to.

And they bang into each other again. Uff. . .It sonhow turns hot for me when they meet and the way they meet :D

Loved this.

Sorry for the dealy. . .Extremely sorry :(

But atleast I have unreserved. Okay, know thats no excuse to keep you waiting for so long :(

Chitra :D

Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 9 years ago
Avalanche. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It was an amazing update!
Lol, the roles are reversed <3
Loved that little twist.
Can't wait to see what Swayam does and how Sharon plans on avoiding him.
Update soon <3
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really awesome..
They qre thinking about each other..

Oh she banged again nd that too with him..
Poor she..

Update soon
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice nice...very nice update.. 😛
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wowww awsm update... loving d ff... plz do update sooner... plzzz
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update.
Sharon again bumped into swayam.
The story is interesting yet confusing, I guess have to wait for story to unfold.
Update soon.
Waiting to read further.

aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update.. Reyam bond is always lovely, so is Sharon and Taani's bond. She can lie to anyone but Taani. Great understanding and friendship😊 .
They banged into each other AGAIN!!!

Can't wait to read the next. Thanks for the pm
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i want long update..i want to read more...more more... more... :)
nevertheless amazing update :)
tina_sre thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully written👍🏼
I ve watched sum of d epi od diz show so i can actually picturize SwaRon bumpin into each other n der expressions...luved it❤️

Excited 4 d next chapter