||The Dark Duet|| SwaRon Dark Fiction|Chapter 4 - PG 43*22/7 PMs later - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Plz do continue it
I m loving it..
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
heyy, plz continue dis ff... i m loving ur ff... something new... i want to see a spoiled swayam... 😛
Surish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Please don't put an end to such an intriguing story! Want to see it's outcome so keep firing my imagination!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
absolutely not a problem...
do continue it...

its a story with a lot of potential...

so yaa... go ahead...will b waiting for further pms...

love ani
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please Don't continue this ff. I was enjoying reading it.
To those who have problem , i wanna say, It's fiction and a writer can shape his/ her story and characters in whatever way they want. So instead of discouraging it, please support them.

Please continue this FF to the end of it.
Update soon. Waiting for your update.
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Plz dnt stop this ff...i m waiting for the update...pls continue...pls...
SaNa_sTaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Please continue!
This story is unique as we hardly get to read about a Swayam who is a player
It's your imagination and I always enjoy reading your work :)
Don't discontinue please!
trisha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
pls continue...I am waiting 😊
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ofcourse, please do continue with this FF. Have been waiting impatiently to read the next chapter for a long time. So, please don't discontinue this. This is a fan fiction and you have every right to try your hand at creativity and uniqueness. There is nothing wrong in portraying the characters in a different way. You are a brilliant writer and you should go with it. Some readers may dislike it, but there are many (myself included) impatiently waiting for the updates. Please don't disappoint us. Already in love with the prologue and first chapter. So, hell yeah, continue this FF and update soon.😊
Edited by aneesha93 - 9 years ago
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter - 2

First Sight

"Sharon, for heaven's sake just get ready soon! We are already getting delayed. I hope you don't want to be late for the first day of our college." shouted Taani, from near the door, impatience taking over her.

"Sorry Taani... lets go now." Said Sharon, as she came hurrying by the door, almost stumbling in her heels.

With a final glance at themselves, the got into their car and sped off, looking forward to their first day in St. Louis College.

~*~

"Dekha tune? Hum time mein aa gaye hai. Aur issi liye tum chillarahi thi mujhe pe." said Sharon, pouting.

"Agar driver uncle ko short-cut patha nahi tha na, toh patha nahi kya hota... So, agar next time se delay karogi na, main tumhe chod ke jaaungi." said Taani, giving her a warning look.

"Okay meri maa... ab gyaan dena band karo aur chalo, dekhte hain orientation kahan chal raha hai." said Sharon as she tried to avoid her friend's glare.

"Chalo... notice board pe dekhte hain." said Taani, as they both hurried towards the campus.

"Oh crap! We both are in different rooms!" cried Sharon, as they checked their number in the notice board.

"It's okay Sharon. Just make new friends. That's it." said Taani, before she went off to her class.

~*~

"Oh god! Ab main bohot nervous hoon. I hope I settle down soon over here. Ab Taani bhi nahi hai mere class mein. And I'm not good at making friends. Please god! Please meri madat karo." She walked towards her class, muttering to herself.

She was so absorbed with her self-talks that she didn't see someone coming in front of her... and *bang*.

She crashed into someone so hard that the force pushed her backwards, causing her to fall. Scared, she closed her eyes, praying that the fall should not be too bad. But the only thing was that, she didn't fall. Something hard, yet so gentle, held her protectively by her waist, preventing her fall. For a minute or two, she couldn't react. Shocked, she slowly opened her eyes, only to find a pair of golden-brown orbs watching her.

~*~

-Sharon's P.O.V-

I opened my eyes to find a pair of brown almond-shaped eyes looking at me... no staring at me. It was only then I realized that this guy had prevented me from falling. Usually, if something like this happened... actually this is the first time it's happening... falling into a guy's arms, I mean... I would have moved away as soon as I could, muttering a thanks. But this time, I couldn't get myself to move away. Though I'd hate to confess, I sort of liked his hold on me. I liked the way his eyes stared at me intently, as if I were some experiment. Shit... what the hell was wrong with me?

My breath grew erratic. This was the first time I'm ever being so close to a guy, let alone liking it. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead, as one drop fell on my throat, trickling down my cleavage. I gulped as I felt that drop finding it's way inside my top. His eyes too followed that drop of sweat, stopping at my cleavage, which was now quite visible. Oh crap, I can't have him looking at my cleavage! What the hell is wrong with me? "Move away Sharon." I told myself, before I broke free from his hold and ran.

Thanks to him, I was late for my orientation program on my first day.

-End of Sharon's P.O.V-

~*~

-Swayam's P.O.V-

I stared after that girl who had fallen into my arms just like that, and run away without even a thanks. What the hell? I actually prevented her from falling and she didn't even bother to thank me? Well... whatever it is, she is sort of beautiful. Her hazel-brown orbs and her deliciously pink lips seemed a bit too tempting. It was good that she ran away, because if she had stayed there for a minute or two, I would have actually kissed her.

I just loved the way her eyes widened when that drop of sweat touched her cleavage. I would have actually laughed at her expression if I were not mentally stripping her off. Yep... I was a player. But this girl made me feel different. I cannot actually say that I don't lust for her, but I don't lust for her the same way I do for other girls. "What?!!!" I can't believe that this girl is actually occupying my thoughts. It was actually I who occupy the thoughts of other girls and drive them crazy, but this girl...

Oh crap... I glanced at my watch. Thanks to her that I'm late for my lecture

-End of Swayam's P.O.V-

Edited by -CrazyNiru- - 9 years ago