sheady thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
❤️After posting 2 chapters of the story here its 3rd chapter ...😛 U guys would be curious 2 knw what would be nxt for swayam n sharon bt as its an imaginary story n every story is incomplete without some twists n turns of destiny are on the way ...do comment ur views abt d story.😉..

chapter 3

Swayam turns n sees Sharon waving (teasingly).Swayam kept staring at her without any motion.

Sw mom : dekh kya rahe ho? Jao na.!

Swayam :huh ? ya sure ..lets go.

Sharon now then starts walking.They both reach the terrace with Sharon still laughing uncontrollably.

Swayam : sorry abt wat eva happened neeche..i guess me thoda confuse hogaya tha.

Sharon: its oki.. mujhe sorry kyu bol rahe ho..embaressment to tumhe hi hui hogi na.

Sharon strts thinkin :

Flashback

When bharat was showing swayam the girl .sharon goes n hides behind simmi n thus Swayam thinks that the girl is Simmi n wen Swayam was not lookin she moves to the other corner of the room.

Swayam : hello u there ?

Sharon : huh ? oh yeaa..

Swayam : soo temme sumthin abt ur self..like wer do u study ..ur interests ..etc.

Sharon : why don't u start ??

Swayam : okay...mai St.louis college se MBA kar raha hoon..final year...n u ??

Sharon thinkin (ohh shit..ye to mera ho college hai..shud I stell him..??...no no no.. I think NO..isne college me sabko bata diya to ..NO WAYSS..!!)

Sharon : lisn mujhe tumse kuch kehna haii ..

Swayam : haan haan ..go ahead..m listening..=)

Sharon : wo actuallyyy...ummm...I meannn.. don't take it in a wrong way...matlab ..i like u tum bohat ache hoo par me ye shaadi nahi karna chahti..

Swayam (shocked) : kyu ...kya tum kisi aur koo likeee...

Sharon interrupts : nahi nahin not in that sense ..i mean wooo...(thinking of an excuse..isse to shaadi ki badi jaldi hai na..)..haan wo mujhe shaadi karni haii..par abhi naii..10 saal baad..

Swayam (shocked) : waaattt ..10 saaal ????

Swayam : watt ...10 saaal ?????

He wanted to say that he cant wait that long .. but then he saw her face..her eyes ..her smileee..n the words cudnt just out of his mouth..instead he heard himself say ..its ok I'l wait fr you..

Sharon (shockeddd) : watt..nooo... 10 saal tum kaise wait karogee... naahh I don't think its fairr..(Sharon lookin confused herself)

Swayam :its okii...atleast fr 10 yrs I can call u "my girl"..

Sharon : areey but itne tym me tumhe koi bhi larki mil jaegii..i mean u r smart ..good lookin...wat else do u need?

Swayam looked into her eyes n started comin close to her step by step..she strtd walkin backwards n he was walking towards herr..

she realized that she had touched the walls n there was no way to go further back...

he came very close to her

(LLHH)S

he cud feel his warm breath on her

n he said softly If u are d one then u will b d one today, tomorrow n for eva..

Sharon cud feel her heart skip a beat..

(LLHH BACKGROUND MUSIC - PEHLA NASHA)

They come back to reality Swayam reconciles himself n steps back...

Swayam : lets go ..sab humara wait kar rahe hongee..

BOTH FEELIN AWKWARD..he strted moving towards the door..

Sharon( shouting frm behind)..arreyy par lisnn..u r sooo smart ..looks me bhi ache hoo..uparr see MBA bhi kar rahe hoo..sone pe suhaga ..mujse bohat achi kayi larkiyaan mil jaengii...arreeyyy lisnn naaa...me to itni pretty bhi nahiii hooon...see naa..(she strtd makin faces)

SWAYAM TURNED BACK SMILED N LEFT THE TERRACE..SHARON WAS STANDING THERE IRRITATED.

Swayam : watt ...10 saaal ?????

He wanted to say that he cant wait that long .. but then he saw her face..her eyes ..her smileee..n the words cudnt just out of his mouth..instead he heard himself say ..its ok I'l wait fr you..

Sharon (shockeddd) : watt..nooo... 10 saal tum kaise wait karogee... naahh I don't think its fairr..(Sharon lookin confused herself)

Swayam :its okii...atleast fr 10 yrs I can call u "my girl"..

Sharon : areey but itne tym me tumhe koi bhi larki mil jaegii..i mean u r smart ..good lookin...wat else do u need?

Swayam looked into her eyes n started comin close to her step by step..she strtd walkin backwards n he was walking towards herr..

she realized that she had touched the walls n there was no way to go further back...

he came very close to her

(LLHH)S

he cud feel his warm breath on her

n he said softly If u are d one then u will b d one today, tomorrow n for eva..

Sharon cud feel her heart skip a beat..

(LLHH BACKGROUND MUSIC - PEHLA NASHA)

They come back to reality Swayam reconciles himself n steps back...

Swayam : lets go ..sab humara wait kar rahe hongee..

BOTH FEELIN AWKWARD..he strted moving towards the door..

Sharon( shouting frm behind)..arreyy par lisnn..u r sooo smart ..looks me bhi ache hoo..uparr see MBA bhi kar rahe hoo..sone pe suhaga ..mujse bohat achi kayi larkiyaan mil jaengii...arreeyyy lisnn naaa...me to itni pretty bhi nahiii hooon...see naa..(she strtd makin faces)

SWAYAM TURNED BACK SMILED N LEFT THE TERRACE..SHARON WAS STANDING THERE IRRITATED.

Edited by sheady - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Are apna majnu swayam h
10 saal to wait kr hi lega
Poor sharon
Ab kya hoga???

PS-- why new topic for every chapter????
You can post it as post reply in previous chapter...
Edited by Rockingbhardwaj - 9 years ago
sheady thumbnail
chapter 4

They both cm down

.Sw. Dad : So what do u say ?

Swayam: I m very happy baaki aap log decide karen !

Sw. dad : So Gautam sahab hamrari taraf se rishta pakka samjhe!

Sh. Dad : Sabka muh meetha karao !

Sharon gets shocked !

Rey gives her a confused look !

Rey ( In Sharon's ears) ; Mujhe toh laga that um todne gayi thi ye to aur jud gaya.

Sharon: Wo mai aap sab ko kuch batana chahti hun (staring at denial...stressing d dialogue) mujhe shaadi 10 saal baad karni hai !

Sh. Dad : What ? Ye tum kia keh rahi ho Sharon?

Swayam : Wo uncle wo mera idea tha aap plz Sharon ko kuch mat kahe . ( He dosent want d blame to cm on Sharon )

Sw. dad : Are Gautam sahib aap tension mat le ye aise hi mazak karta rehta hai ! Everyone quiets down after that!

While having dinner Swayam thought that Sharon had made most of d dishes as she was serving him !

Swayam : Wow khana bohot acha bana hai aunty !(looking towards Sharon) Dil chahta hai k jisne bhi banaya hai uske haath choom loon !

Sharon ( in naughty tone) : Simmi di idhar aaiye na Swayam aapke khanne ki bohot tareef kar raha hai n kheh raha hai ki...

Swayam starts choking !

Sharon (in teasing tone): Kia hua khana acha nahi laga kia ?

Swayam gives her irritated look n Sharon smiles!

After d dinner Swayam family was goin to leave just when swayam walks towards simmi .

Swayam : woo ..mujhe app se kuch baat karni thi..kya aap do minute ke liye side me aa sakti hain..??

Simmi : yah sure...(Swayam leaves)

Just wen simmi was abt to go nilesh catches her hand.

Nilesh(extremely jealous) : wait..nahii..kyu ..wo tumhe kyu bula raha hai..wo terrace par bhi tumhare hi saath jaane wala tha na..why is he soo interested in u ????

Simmi :arrey mujhe jaane to do tabhi to mujhe pata chalega kyu bula raha hai..

Nilesh : nahii .. u r not going...

Rey :arrey use jaane do ..please jeeju u can see everything clearly from hea..kuch important hoga na .. tabhi to bulaya haii..

Nilesh : okkk fineee..(grumpily)

Simmi goes to swayam

Swayam : wo actually ..if u dontt mind...buraa nahi maannnaa ..(in a childish tone)..mujhe Sharon ka number chahiyee thaa..par only if u don't mind

Simmi : (laughing)..no no I don't mind..ye lo no..(She gives the no.)

Simmi comes back..rey n nileshh are anxious to know at happened ..she tells them that he only wanted sharons no..

Rey n Nilesh together : kya??

Rey : chalo banda to shareef hai..aapki permission se hi no liya..

Before leaving swayam tries to wave sharon a good bye. But..sharon dsnt react .she just gives a plain smile !

At night

Swayam was in his room staring at sharons no. ..wondering whether it will be fine to call her or not..but then her face came in his mind..n he cudnt stop himself from dialing her no. the bell rings..n with each ring his heart beats faster n faster.

Sharon : hello ??

Swayam: umm.. heyy me Swayam bol raha hu ..i hope I didn't disturb u ..i mean I kno ke itni raat ko call karna achi baat nahi hotii..

Sharon smiles to herself with a naughty plan forming in her mind.

Sharon : ohh achhi baat nahi hotii ?..par me to roozzz raat ko 3 ya 4 baje tak baat karti hu.

Swayam : 3-4 at nighttt ???

Sharon : kyu aap ko bura lag raha hai kia ??

Swayam :...uhh ..nahi..aisi baat nahi hai..i dontt mind..soo uhh..umm..sorryy mujhe larkiyon se zyaada baat karne ki aadat nahi hai na..(innocently)

Sharon : kya ?..reallyy ??..mujhe to laga ki appki girlfrnds ki list bohat badii hogiii.'

Swayam :hmmm..nahhh...meri to ek hi girl frndd hai aur hameshhaaa rahegiii.

Sharon : ohhh n who is that lucky one?..simmi di..

Swayam : YOU(Sharon will not be able to say anything fr a long tym )

(Hawa Hawa)BACKGROUND MUSIC :PEHLA NASHA

i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice yaar nice characters all of them jitna bhi mujhe samjha hai from these two parts maine pehle do parts read nahi kiye hai...tum un dono posts ke link yaha pe post karo please so that unhe bhi read kar saku...hope you continue it...
Really nice

Sharon is too much yr

I m in love with swayam

Update soon
sheady thumbnail

chapter 5

SWayam :HELLOO ..u der ?

Sharon comes back to reality.

Sharon: par mere to kayi boy friends rahe haii..paer sirf 4 ke saath me serious thii..last wale ko isilye choda kyu ki I was bored u knoo..

Swayam (smiling . by the time knowing that she was just teasing him):.oh achaaa.waise aap to kaafi experienced hoo mujhe problem nahi hogi ...to kya me unke naam jaan sakta hoon ?

Sharon (confused) : woo naaam..haaann..pehla wala to venkatesh..doosra subramaniyam..uhh teesra walaa..umm b...b..

Swayam interrupts laughin...: baburam ? wat happened out of namess ..waise u kno..tumhe jhoot bolna bilkul ni aata..well nice try..next tym kuch realistic names soch kar rakhna ..

Sharon feeling embarrassed .. : I guess bohat late ho chukka hai n we both hav college to attend tomorrow..

Swayam : (laughin) kyu itni jaldi 3 baj gaye..anywayss good night..

SCENE SHIFTS Morning in college Swayam was strolling on the college ground with his friends wen he suddenly saw sumthing wich he could not believe..n he was standing there dumbstruck..

He was standing there dumbstruck.He say her ..his dream girl. She was getting out of

Rey's car...But wat was she doing here..thats wen it struck him.

Swayam(thinkin):wat ..Kya..aisa sach me ho sakta hai ??..sharon mere college me haii!..is it really possible..ahh swayam stupid!..subah subah wo books ke saath aur kaha jaegi...wow I cant believe it..but kya Sharon ko pata hai ki me isi college me hu ??ya ofcourse me ne us din terrace par use bataya to tha..that means she knows..n jab use apne college ke bare me batana tha usne topic change kar diya..n mom dad ne bhi mujhe kuch ni bataya.! I think I shud talk to her abt it.

(swayam came out of his thoughts n saw that rey's car was already gone by then n Sharon was walkin towards the classrooms.)

Bharat : abbey itni der se tu kisse dekh raha hai..tu kabse larkiyon ko notice karne laga .ab to teri shaadi bhi pakki ho gayi hai. Bhabhi ko pata chalega to unhe kitna bura lagega.

Vicky: Bharat to der kis baat ki hai..chal abhi unhe batate hai..Swayam ke phone se no le.

Swayam : watt the hell..me kisi ko ni dekh raha tha..Bharat dekh mera phone wapas kar..u r not calling her .

(swayam comes to bharat to take the phone wen suddenly he throws the phone to vicky who starts dialing the no. )

Swayam : stop it Vicky.

(Sharon picks up the phone.)

Sharon :hello

Swayam (angrily):VICKY !!! PHONE RAKKH !!!

(they had never seen swayam this angry ever before)

Vicky cuts the phone.

Vicky : okay okay relax . Mai ni baat karunga use..

Bharat : chalo guys class chalte hai. Bohat late hogaya hai.

Swayam:u guys carry on. I'll join u in a while.

Vicky , amar n bharat leave n swayam goes searching fr Sharon.

Swayam goes to each n every class room lookin fr Sharon.He asked about her from anyone n everyone he could see. Most of the girls wer shocked n jealous because of the change in his behavior as fr the first time he was askin fr sum girl n was showing interest in her.

Some girls standing there asked him who Sharon was enviously.'

Swayam replied :wo Sharonnn uhh meri mom ki behen bhabi ki padosi ki beti hai..n mujhe koi important baat kehni thi..(he dsnt want any rumors spreading abt sharon in the college)

Finally swayam finds out that Sharon is the incharge cum organizer of the upcoming fest in college n thts the reason she hasn't attented any of the classes.

Scene shifts

Sharon was busy in her work when Sid comes up to her n tells her that a guy was searchin for he but didnt remember his name .

Sharon thought it was one of d random guys (as usually many guys r behind her n as mentiones earlier she didn't like all this) .

Sharon (angrily): Usse kaho mai mar chuki hun .

Sid (laughing) : Theek hai milega to bol dunga.

Sid comes to d ground n sees that Swayam was still searching for Sharon . He gets angry n walks up to swayam.

Sid : Hello dude...whover u r stay away from Sharon...tumhe use kia kaam hai ?

Swayam : That means u know Sharon ? Plz mujhe batao wo kahan hai I really hav to meet her!

Holding Swayam's collar.

Sid : She is dead k so stop searching for her .

Swayam : K fine if u want I wont search for her but plz tumne abhi jo bhi bola next time se kabhi mat bolna .

Sid leaves Swayam's collar n Swayam starts leaving . just then Bharat , Vicky n Amar enter.

Bharat : Abe uski himmat kaise hui tera collar pakarne ki ? Uski to...

Swayam : Jaane de na Bharat use...koi scene mat create kar plz...leave it guys .

Vicky : But dude aaj tak kisi ki himmat nahi hui k koi tere saath aisa behave kare...how can v just leave it like that?

Swayam : Let it b na waise bhi mujhe ghar jaana hai . N swayam leaves .

prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg how come I didn't read this
BT finally I'm here
gosh this is freakingly awesome
I so loved it
plz do pm m for d next update
Loved it
Next time realistic name soch lena ...
Hahaha

Poor swayam could not meet her...

Update soon
Kshailja thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This story is just awesome...
Swayam kitna cute nd seedha h...
Startng se nai padhe h so thora prblm ho rha h smjhne mein...
Sharon shadi se mana q kr rhi h???
Plss update asap...
Pm me also next tym...plzzz...
sheady thumbnail

chapter 6

On his way home swayam kept thinkin abt the incident.he didn't care abt wat sid did but wat hurt him most was that neither his parents nor sharon trusted him enuf to tell him that they both r in the same colllege.He reaches home n directly goes to his room without any word.his mom was quiet surprised by his behaviour as he had never done this before.so she goes into his room.

Sw mom : haloo..beta ..hw was ur dayy??

Swayam : mom can i ask u sumthin?

Sw .mom : yes ..anythin

Swayam :aap ko pata tha ke sharon mere hi coolege me padhti hai

Sw.mom: woo ..

.Swayam:seriously!To apne mujhe bataya kyu n aap log mujhe trust ni kartee..usne bhi mujhe ni bataya..agar bata dete to mai kia jaake use tang karta ? I still can't believe that u guys did it to me .

Sw. Mom : acha ab to tumhe pata chal gaya na cheer up now plz.

Swayam: i will but only after talking to Sharon.

Sw. Mom: k...u carry on i m leaving.

Scene shifts

Rey comes to pick up sharon.

Rey:sharon aaj tumne swayam mila tha kya ?

Sharon:nahi to..kyuu?

?Rey: kyuki aaj he saw u getting out of my car.n i suppose now he knows tht u both r in the same college.

Sharon:whaattt!...(remembers sid tellin abt a guy who was askin fr her .. )..ohh so tht was swayam..n oops ye mene kya kar diya..

Rey interrupts:ab tum ne kya kar dia ??

Sharon :arrey yaar ..sid ne mujhe kaha tht some guy is lookin fr me .. mene usse keh diya to tell tht guy tht m dead..ab i realized ke wo swayam hi hoga..

Rey:tum bhi na sharon..usse kitna bura laga hoga..

Sharon:hmm..haan par aisa bhi to ho sakta hai ki usse itna bura laga hoga ki wo shaadi hi tod de..Rey : shut upp ..sharonnn..At night sharon recieves a call from swayam

Sharon: helloo..

Swayam:hi sharon its me swayam

.Sharon: ohh heyy .. howwie u ??

Swayam: tumne mujhe bataya kyu nai .

.Sharon : bataya...kia nahi bataya?

Swayam: yehi that v both r studying in d same collage...n now ye mat bolna k tumhe nahi pata tha coz i myself told u.

Sharon : wo...i thought that it was not important n moreover i thought that agar maine tumbe bata diya to u won't concentrate in ur studies...that's y .

swayam : oh please..u cudnt find a better reason..??..wat did u think me kya tumhe pareshaan karunga..?waise bhi u hav gotten soo many ppl around u ki me chakar bhi ni kar pata.

sharon :watt..iv just gotten a few close frnds

swayam :yess a few ''possesive'' close frnds

sharon : whom r u talkin abt ??..wait sid? wo to usse mene hi kaha thaaisa bolne ke liye becoz i didnt kno it was..sorryy.ididnt kno it was u .

.swayam (happily): agar tumhe pata hota to tum aisa kabhi ni karti ??

sharon : hmm maine aisa bhi ni kaja..

swayam(teasingly) : waise u wer scared ke mai padhai se distract ho jaunga..classes to tum attend ni kar rahi thi..coz i went to each n every class searching fr u.

Sharon : aisa kuch nahi hai u kno tht the Fest is comin up n m the organisor ..so just busy wid tht

Swayam : Organisor haan..mujhe to bas us din ka intezaar hai jab tum meri life me aaogi aur sab kuch organise karogi.

(HH background music : Pehla Nasha)

Sharon (awkward / blushing): umm..okk bohat late ho gaya hai..good night.

Swayam(laughing): ohki byee..

Swayam goes to sleep with a smile on his face

The fest preparations were at its heights n Sharon was as busy as never before without having any tym to eat or drink. She was arranging n organizing the entire event.

On the other hand since her majnu swayam realized tht he n Sharon r in the same college he cudnt get his eyes off her.Without sharon's notice he analyzed every detail abt her..who wer her frndz..with whom all she spnt her tym with ..wat wer her reactions to diff situations..how she pulled her hair bak wen they flew on her face..her smile..her eyes with a constant smile on his face.

He wanted to approach her to talk to her..to help her but he cudnt becoz he knew Sharon wont like it.So he helped her in every indirect way possible.

Sharon asked one of her frnds (pooja) fr water. While she was going Swayam stopped her.

Swayam: Wait tum yahi ruko..me uske liye canteen se pani ke sath kuch khaane ko bhi lata hu.