Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
taayam bond was so cute
waiting for swaron meet
update the nxt part soon
i_yatharthk thumbnail
Hey guys...sorry for not updating...for soclong...i know sorry is not enough as it been too long...nd xplanation too is not the proper thing rite now...but everybody get one thing clear that i will definitely complete this ff...but oonce again sorry the next update will be after 18th may only...mera lappy bhi kharab hai...18th may will be my last xam...thn i will repair my lappy nd write the next part too...sorry once again
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_yatharthk

Hey guys...sorry for not updating...for soclong...i know sorry is not enough as it been too long...nd xplanation too is not the proper thing rite now...but everybody get one thing clear that i will definitely complete this ff...but oonce again sorry the next update will be after 18th may only...mera lappy bhi kharab hai...18th may will be my last xam...thn i will repair my lappy nd write the next part too...sorry once again

ok ...will be waiting...
ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
do continue cant wait for futher excitement...๐Ÿ˜Š
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Its totally fine dear
Will be waiting...๐Ÿ˜Š
sakshibshah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

will surely wait fr this FF's update๐Ÿ˜Š
i_yatharthk thumbnail

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Hey guys, I am back I know that I am too late to update and
I am sorry for that I was too busy with my college and other stuffs to write a
update...but leaving everything aside...let me come to the point</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">NOTE: I am updating like four or five months late so I felt
t fast forward the story a bit would be the best thing to do...obviously without
hindering the story majorly...this will definitely affect the flow thoda sa but
bear with me for a few updates I will try to bring back the original flow back
to the story...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Basically what this post consists is whatever I was going to
give in those few updates in the between will be covered in this update in the
way of character sketch initially I had planned to give every character's
sketch in the way I had introduced others in the first two updates but its not
possible now...so the character sketch</font>

<p align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">CHARACTER SKETCH</font></p>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Swayam, Sharon and taani's characters along with their
family is known to you all so I am skipping writing about them anything
repetitive...only new things bout them is that </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Swayam is a weakling, a dancer but only the weakling boys
know about i</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Taani is a dazzler, AGS of the college, rey's girlfriend(only
Sharon knows), not a dancer ,Sharon's bestfriend.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Sharon is obviously a dazzler, CS of the college,
rey's bestfriend, dancer, leader of dazzlers team</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Other dazzlers:</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Rey: GS of college, taani's boyfriend, dancer</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Vicky: same as the show</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Nilesh: same as the show</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Simmi: same as the show</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Rinni: same as the show</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Swayam's other friends or we can say is his gang of friends
(lets call them weakling. Weakling is not a dance team).</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Weakling boys: bharat and amar same as in show...they all know
that they can dance and dance often too but in secret. Bharat did not wnt to
comein limelight same as swayam but he feels that people will make fun of him.
Amar in underconfident. Swayam does not feel the same and always encouraged them
to dance and due to his those efforts they all started dancing...but still they
didn't want anybody ko about it so danced only in bharat's garage and swayam
too liked to spend time their with his friends.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Weakling girls: neha, vishakha, aashi (kriya is not there
here) all them are also dancers but only these three know about it and doesnot
disclose it to any body for he similar reasons.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">These six spend their time together in the college.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Note: some points you guys should know before proceeding to
the story you might have guessed them but then too read it coz I have typed it</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">1. 1.Taayam being siblings is a well guarded secret
nobody knows about.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">2. 2. Taani can't hang out with rey infront of swayam (for
obvious reasons) so she says him to keep it a secret and also to sharon to keep
it a secret. As she cannot say them the true reason and then rey would ask him
why was she shy and all so better way to not disclose it. ( I know ki then you
must be thinking ki kya ab rey ko reason dene ki zarurat nahi hai why a secret
relationship...but guys don't forget she is the jugaadu bachchi so
vo kuch boldeti hai...simply means I want it to be a secret...so chill jyada dimag mat
lagao)</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">3. 3.And there are some other things too but they
will be said as the story proceeds and if kuch aur bhi rahe toh keep attention to
the notes and do read them...they are IMPORTANT.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I don't know how many of guys remeber this story now so i will wait for the response to this CS</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">i have the next part ready too and i now ki i had said that i will post only after 18 th may so i will post the next update after 18 th may only so wait till then and do comment and like the CS i know bohot kharab hai but please</font>

NOTE

Do go to the above link especially the first time/ new readers of this ff
Edited by i_yatharthk - 9 years ago
__nidhi__ thumbnail
res/unres
intresting cs
waiting for the update
update soon..!!
thanks for the pm..!!
Edited by nidhi.nidsnicks - 9 years ago