Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

I am once again late as usual...so sorry wagaira bolke bore nahi karunga just wanna say dedicate this part to obviously...our very own Desi Hoppers...Shantanu Maheshwari and team to make us proud...to make us his proud well wishers...bas itna hi likhunga nahi to part chota lagne lagega...you know what I meanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

i also want to dedicate this part to my fellow vrushanians all the vrushan AT members lav, ana, ash, ujwal di, ali bhai, reshna, shikha, shirisha, ani, renu,every1 sorry if I miss any1...thanks all to constantly ask me for update...this is due to you guys...and to you.

Enjoy it

Part 5

It was noon and suddenly Taani was in her bed at their home and suddenly her phone started to ring and she answered it seeing that the call was from her best friend.

Taani: Hi Sharon...

But before she could complete her sentence Sharon started to speak from the other side...

Sharon: Taani bata nahi sakti thi ki tum bimaar ho...vo toh achcha hua ki rey ne mujhe bata dia...varna tum toh mujhe bata ti hi nahi...

Taani: Sharon! Sharon relax kuch nahi bas thoda sa bukhaar hai nothing to worry about.

Sharon: Jo bhi ho I am coming right now at your place.

Taani: iski koi jarurat nahi hai Sharon...kaka hai mera khayal rakhne ke liye doctor uncle bhi aake gaye they said I will be okay with some rest and medicines...

Sharon: kuch nahi sunne wali hun mein...mein abhi aa rahi hun

With this Sharon hung up...

Taani panicked hearing that Sharon was coming, as Swayam was also at home he didn't go to college due to Taani's health even after her insistence.

Swayam entered her room with a tray with soup and water along with her medicines. He saw her tensed expression and frowned...

Swayam: Kya hua Taani? Itni pareshan kyu ho, kuch hua hai kya? Kya tumhari tabiyat aur bighad rahi hai? Let's go to the doctor abhi chalte hai...

Swayam too panicked thinking that her health deteriorated even further.

Taani: relax bhai...mujhe kuch nahi hua hai...it's just that Sharon yaha aa rahi hai...she can be here any moment aur agar usne aapko yaha dekh liya to...you know...

Swayam: Ohkay...I will be in my room only then...I will be there till she goes back.

Taani: Bhai mujhe nahi lagta that she will go back this soon...ho sakta hai hai vo din bhar ruke...sory bhai...aapko jana hoga...sorry meri wajah se aapko apne hi ghar se jana hoga...

Swayam: are Taani why are you feeling you are the best sister I could have asked for...tum mere liye apne sare friends se aaj tak jhooth bolti rahi ki yu live here alone...I shoud be sorry to you for that...to put you in all these situations because of me...you can't always ask your friends for sleepover. I should be thankful to you. So ab ye sorry worry sab chodo...jaldi se soup piyo aur medicines lelo tab tak I will pack my clothes. Mein bharat ke ghar chala jaunga; if needed I will sleepover. Tum mujhe call kar dena if there is something okay...if Sharon doesn't stay overnight call me I will come back.

Taani: thanks Bhai...

By the time Swayam was back from the room with his backpack Taani had finished her soup & took the medicines.

Swayam: Taani mein jaa raha hun...kuch bhi ho call me okay...I will call you anyway after sometime to check on you...okay now I am going bye take care and do rest.

Taani: I will Bhai...ab jaiye warna Sharon aa jaegi

Swayam just came towards her & patted her hair as he always did to show that he cared, he is always by her side, one who will listen, understand ansd support her...

He then left from her room and headed downstairs. Just when he was getting his cycle outside, sharon's car stopped in front of his gate and she came out of the back door...he was quick with hiding his face with his cap but the damage was already done, she had seen his face but before she could enquire anything he left from there quickly...she then went upstairs to Taani's room...she enquired her about it.

Sharon: Taani wo kaun tha abhi niche? Cycle se aaya tha?

Taani panicked at this but recovered in time and lied to her...

Taani: Wo...woh (she saw the medicines) ha who medical se aaya tha for delivering the medicines, doctor uncle ne bheja tha.

Sharon was in her room when her reverie was broken by a knock on her door...it was unlocked but she didn't answer it she just sat there on the bed...the person outside knocked a few times more, but she didn't reply and then she heard the footsteps going away. She got up and locked the door and lay down on her bed, feeling sad and hurt.

Swayam on not receiving any response from Sharon went from there. He went to talk to his sister; to her room and knocked.

Swayam: Taani??

Taani: Bhai aap bahar kyun khade ho andar aao na

She said while coming towards the door

Swayam: I should have said her the truth first na...

Swayam directly came to the point without any preamble. He had that guilty look on his face and taani knew it too well.

Taani: Bhai...first thing...yes you should have said it to her first...but I know aapka concern kya tha...that once you are in same college or if you are a weakling...she won't listen to you...but Bhai...Sharon jaisi dikhti hai vaisi bilkul bhi nahi hai.

Swayam: what do you mean Taani?

Taani: Bhai mujhe jyada toh nahi malum but maine jitna use aaj tak jana hai. I know that this is only a pretend...jaise aap kar rahe ho being a weakling and all in the college...bas waise hi vo bhi pretend kar rahi hai just the opposite way. Vo jaisa dikha ti hai that she is not affected and all waisi vo bilkul bhi nahi hai. She has created a shell around herself, I don't know why. But she is very sensitive. Aapne dekha na vo kitna affected hai iss baat se. abhi vo apne room mein akeli hogi aur kisi se milegi bhi nahi...aap dinner ke baad try karna use baat karne ki.

Swayam: meri choti behen itni badi kab ho gayi??

Swayam fondly asked her, smiled towards her and continued

Swayam: Thank you, Taani, I will talk to her and apologize as soon as I get a chance.

Taani: chalo ab bohot ho gayi ye heavy talks. Chalo dadi ke paas jate hai. Mein abhi tak unse mli nahi hun mandir se aane ke baad. Unhe Prasad bhi dena hai abhi tak.

Sharon had got up early that day as she had slept early. Hence, she decided to have a morning walk to clear up her thoughts, in the garden. She was walking while everything that had happened in the past was playing in her mind and her belief that relationships were not worth what they seem to be; was reinforced.

These thoughts were going in her mind when she heard footsteps jogging towards her. She stopped in her tracks when she heard the person to pick up speed towards her. By the time she would have turned, the person had reached upto her. It was Swayam doing his morning jog. Noticing that it was swayam, Sharon started to walk again. She didn't knew why she was behaving in this manner, why she felt hurt when she found out that Swayam had lied to her. She knew she shouldn't expect anything from him. Why should she? Practically, he still is a stranger to her. She just knows some facts about him then why was she feeling so hurt. She couldn't fathom any logical reason though, then Swayam called her out of her thoughts.

Swayam: Sharon! Sharon, please wait. I want to talk to you. Please hear me! For this once...please

Listening to the pleading in Swayam's voice Sharon turned towards him.

Swayam immediately started to apologize to Sharon as soon as she had turned

Swayam: I am sorry Sharon. I really am, I should have said you earlier that I am Taani's brother and in the same college, but as you had known earlier what I am going to talk to you about. I thought that if you come to know, I am a weakling in your college and keeping my real identity as a secret or just if you wouldn't listen to me knowing that I am weakling. I couldn't say it to you and I know that's my mistake. I should have said that before those things but please for once trust me that when Taani came I was saying you this same thing. I know that it is difficult for you to trust me now after this but please just for once believe me...I will say you the complete truth. I kept my identity a secret just to have some real friends. I always had people around me just because I was a Shekhawat. I never had anybody apart from my family who loved me as Swayam everybody was around my status and not me. Hence, I decided to go away from here, somewhere people didn't knew who I am and I only made Taani to keep it as a secret. But whatever I have said you now is the complete truth. Sharon please forgive me. I just don't want to lose any friends.

After listening to Swayam she was reminded of their conversation on the terrace and she realized that he indeed wanted to say something that day. But before he could have said anything Taani had interrupted them.

Sharon: It's okay Swayam. I forgive you. But when you say that you did all this to have some true friends or genuine friends. Did you for once thought that you are not being true to them? Aren't they betrayed this time? Is it fair that just because of your past not having good friends, now you can't make friends by being fake or hiding your real identity. Is this fair to them?

Swayam: you are right Sharon it is not at all fair to them. I should have said them the truth earlier and I will as soon as I go to college, I will say this to all of them.

Now that everything was sorted both felt light, like some weight was lifted off their shoulders. They walked back to home walking together. Swayam happy that he had not lost a friend and also determined to confess to all his other friends back in Mumbai who he really is. Sharon feeling light and was also happy somewhere down the line, she didn't acknowledge it but she too had started trusting in some one back after a very long time.

do comment please and like too and if you guys like this story please forward it too your friends too

Thanks for bearing with me

Edited by i_yatharthk - 9 years ago
--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
me second 😭

unres

Wonderful dedication bro ! to our Desihoppers 😎 And AT memebers 😎 😎 Thanks bhaiya 😳
Now coming to chappy !

will continue bro πŸ˜›
Edited by --lavanya-- - 9 years ago
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After soo long...u updated...thankyou...nd it ws lovely update...swayam as a brother i m loving that side...the convo btw swaron is also very nice...its like they support eachother ..they are eachothers strength...loved it...
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally u updated
Wow
Loved it..
Flashback part was nice..tayaam r cute..miss them..
Loved swaron convo..
Thank u fr nt creating more MU between themπŸ˜›
Waiting to see how der relationship progress
N update soon 😊

ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You dedicated this part to all AT members
Thank uπŸ˜‰πŸ˜› so sweet of u 😊
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I want more...
U gotta update fast fast...
Mujhse aue padhna hai...
N ya this update was πŸ‘πŸΌ
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
finally mu clear
god loved taayam convo
i loved it when she told him where he is wrong
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Taayam bond is superb
Loved it

Swaron convo was good..
He apologized..
Nice
Thanks

Plz update soon
AshsAngels thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kar hi diya update finally awesome updateπŸ˜›
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey yatharth
Read all d 5 chaps in a go
Nicely written
Swayums dadi wants swaron to get married
Swayum is ready but Sharon does not believe in relationship much
So dey r in same college but tat came to shars knowledge in a wrong way
So did chap cleared d clouds between dem
But still a lot is left 4 dem to fall 4 each other and Sharon's mindset to come out and d real Sharon too
Hopefully am ryt
Update soon
Mythreyi