KriYansh-SwaRon FF: Truly, Madly and Deeply

I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello people!
I will write the plot and character sketch and then you guys can tell me whether I should continue or not.

KriYansh and SwaRon in "Truly, Madly, Deeply."

Plot

Rukmini and Suchitra are two sisters married into the royal families of Singhania and Shekhawat respectively. Rukmini and her husband, Ranvijay, have a son, Yuvraj Reyansh Singhania while Suchitra and her husband, Samar Pratap, have a son, Yuvraj Swayam Singh Shekhawat and a daughter, Rajkumari Sanchita Shekhawat.
Avantika and Gautam are a rich couple who have two daughters, Meghna and Sharanya but prefer to be called Megan and Sharon. Sharon's life is her best friend, Kritika "Kriya". What happens when cousins Reyansh and Swayam cross paths with best friends Kriya and Sharon? How will the involvement of love in thir lives change the dynamics of Reyansh-Swayam and Kriya-Sharon? Love works its magic when least expected and that's what will happen with two individuals poles apart in nature.

Character Sketch
Reyansh Singhania: He is aware of his royal blood and has an attitude which goes hand in hand with his stature, sophistication. He is not the usual prince who is a spoilt brat. He has a heart of gold. Till in the four walls of his palace, he is Reyansh. But once out of there, he is Rey. A carefree, fun-loving and cool teenager. He trusts his cousin Swayam more than himself and is not a casanova but the one who has always faced heartbreak in love. Will he find true love?

Sharanya "Sharon" Rai Prakash: Born with a silver spoon, Sharon has everything going for her. Clothes, money, luxury and beauty. But none of those matter to her as much as her best friend, Kriya, does. To the rest of the world, she is snobbish and arrogant and a Diva but to Kriya, she is the world. People recognize her as famous fashion designer Avantika, and industrialist, Gautam's daughter but she craves to have her own identity. She is rebellious when it comes to her parents and twin sister, Megan. She is also in a relationship with the handsome hunk Dhruv Mehra. She does everything to oppose her parents beginning with the name given to her by them. Used to everybody according to her, Sharon has never been challenged and that's when she meets Swayam.

Kritika Ghai: Having lost her parents at an early age, Kriya is not attatched to anyone except Sharon. She has faced the rough end of the stick which has made her bitter and cold. She is beautiful, smart and talented but doesn't realise it. She suffers from low self-esteem. After the death of her parents, she was solely dependent on her brother, Kartik. But when he unexpectedly dies of cancer, her whole world remains shattered before her. Her lips have forgotten to smile and her true self is buried under a cold and unhappy girl. Can Reyansh bring out the life within her?

Swayam Shekhawat: He is totally the opposite of his cousin. He is shy and reserved. He prefers to maintain a distance from girls but that's only till he meets Sharon. Rivals and competitiors initially, Swayam and Sharon dislike each other but Swayam's only pretending. Swayam falls madly in love with Sharon but also challenges her. Sharon is the first girl Swayam has actually felt something for and is determined to make her feel the same about him. But for that, he must make Sharon realise that he is better than her boyfriend, Dhruv.

Rani Rukmini Devi: Mother or Reyansh and Queen of Singhania Royalty.

Rani Suchitra Devi: Swayam and Sanchita's mother and Shekhawat royalty Queen.

Sanchita Shekhawat: Swayam's sister. Dreams of being a lawyer.

Gautam Rai Prakash: Sharon's money-minded father.

Avantika Ahuja: Sharon's successful mother.

Megan Rai Prakash: Sharon's sister.

What do you think? I hope it's not very stupid.
Please give me your feedback and depending on that, I may continue or not.
Edited by sharonroy - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avi_arsha_kr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing start..
KR storyline is fab... :)
All the characters seem interesting...
Continue soon...waiting for the first chap
BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
concept n CS seems interesting update soon..
archisha06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing plot n CS👏
Loved it till her...

Eagerly waiting fr d update

Update soon n DO PM ME!!
Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice cs n plot.
Looking forward to KR story