khushiarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i m waiting for update๐Ÿ˜ญ
update soon๐Ÿ˜ญ
luvuKR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HEY GUYZZ..i m finally back with an update. But, before the update a BIG BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU..i never knew that u ll appreciate n praise it soo much..thanks lot, it really motivates me to write better.
P.s.- this update is sad towards the end n most probably the second last part of the story.

Here u go-

NIGHT TIME
REY's house
R:i cant do this..i cant watch her getting close to someone else...i m feeling soo irritated when i see them together even though i knw there is nothing between

them..GOD..i dont knw what kria must gone through when she got to knw abt me..how could I freaking do this..main apni baatcutter ke alwa..how can i even laugh with

sara..y did i listen to baatcutter..I should have stayed with her..i should made her realize that she is wrong..bt no i again repeated d same mistake..n this i knew ki

she luves..i dont deserve her..i dont deserve her love..how can she love a guy like me soo much..i feeling killing myself ryt now...tears started falling from his

eyes..i m sorry baatcutter plz mjhe maaf kardo..i knw i made a unforgivable mistake n u shouldnt forgive..but atleast mjhse baat toh kar leti..i m sorry..he fell down

on his knees..covered his face while crying..meanwhile let see wat's happening at swayam's house
SWAYAM's house-
All three of them have retired to bed..n kria is in her room looking at a photo of her...mom(tell me kisne socha tha ki rey yaa Kriyaansh ki pic hogi) n

talking to herself when she heard a knock on d door
KA:princess, can I come in??
kria quickly wiped her tears n told karan to come in. He sat down near her n looked at d picture in her hand.
Ka:missing aunty??..to this she merely nodded knowing ki she wont b able to hold back her tears..
Karan immediately hugged her n said
Ka:let it all out princess..cry..cry as much as u want to..let it all out..i m here..let it all out...these words did d thing..kria started crying
K:karan..i always *sob* luvd him..n i *sob* still luv him soo much...y did this always happens to me..jab *sob* jab choti thi tab dad..then rey n apne frnds ko chodhna

padha..n phir mom...uske baad jab rey mile..toh ab phirse..is my luv soo weak..dnt i luv love...how could he do this karan...i feel lyk...gng to him n shout n ask

him..y he did that..how much i pretend i break everytime i see them together..i cant pretend anymore..karan plz..i wanna go back..take me back to US
Ka: princess, i ll take u back ryt now..bt think do actually want that?
Kria wiped her tears n said: karan..i dnt wanna go..i wanna help them..i wanna see all of them to b successful..bt i cant see rey..not this time..har baar khudh ko

handle karte karte puri tarah toot gyi hun main..i wont b able to hold myself d day he comes n talk to me..i dnt have that much strength
Ka:kria...u r strongest girl i have ever seen..n dat was d frst quality dat impressed me abt u..u r willingly to do anything fr ur frnds..bt u dont want them to see them in

any sort of pain..u r d most selfless girl..n u certainly deserve happiness..i know u luv rey..n that love only gets stronger day by day..bt he made a huge mistake..he

doesn't deserve your love..at least not until he has proper explanation fr all this mess..bt ryt now wat I think doesn't matter..what YOU think matters..u knw u can't run

away from this situation n u will have to see him n sara daily at practise..i m really feeling helpless ryt now kria..no matter how much i try u ll have to see them

daily n face the situation like that bold kria u once were..dont let your pain and anger control u..i knw its gonna b really painful to see him with someone else..bt be

courageous..i m with u..i am always here..swayam n sharon is here..u can talk to anyone of us..whenever u feel like doing it n dont ever think nobody loves u..coz i do..i

mean everyone loves u..swayam sharon your masi..everyone..ohk??
K:hmm..
Ka:rest now..i dont cry..otherwise..u gonna scare everyone tmrw..with those eyes..to this kria smiled n bid him gud night.

Next day..
academy-
everyone is waiting for Sharon as she messaged all of them that she has something vry important to tell all of them. Sharon enters
Sh:"guyzz..mujhe kuch important batana hai..abt sara"
Rey's face immediately turns pale as soon as he heard this..he was sure that sharon will tell everybody about sara's pregnancy..he was getting really nervous but he decided to stay mum n listen.
Sh:"guyz..usse ek problem ho gyi hai..she has got a severe infection in her intestine and because of that only she was feeling ill from past few days and my uncle is

really angry for her carelessness so he has called her back to London for proper treatment n he also said that she wont be coming back now.
R:intestine infection..u..u..u sure sharon?..to this sharon sternly replies
Sh:"yes..her medial reports say so"
This was a big blow for everyone but there 4 people who were shocked one of them a little happy while the other three were blank..they obviously were rey, kria, swayam n karan. Rey was a little

happy n less guilty..but he knew that kria n swayam wont forget him, he knew exactly what they would b thinking, he knew that they would still not forget him.

V:we got a big problem here guyz..sara cant dance anymore..n according to d performances she is there in two acts..n one of them is a couple dance..we don't have much time left..d

event is in a week. Guyz..think something.
Simmi: "I have got an idea. Kria u can dance, u and rey can prepare a duet...wassay?"
V: sahi hai..ryt kria??..bt kria was lost..her mind wasn't working..she clearly needed some time alone but ryt now that was impossibble right now.
Si:kya soch rhi ho..tell na u ll do it..ryt??
K:"Do wat??", she said coming back to her senses.
Si:"arrey baba..u will prepare a duet with rey...earlier also u n he prepared it in a week's time for d annual day..n group performance ka part u can learn from swayam at

home also..
K:"WAT..guyzz i.."but before kria could say anything swayam replied with a stern face
Sw:"nahi..kria wont dance with rey..she can dance with me n sharon will pair with rey"
V:"WAT..tu pagal ho gya hai kya swayam..wat d heck r u saying dude"
Si:"exactly..ur and sharon's dance is already prepared..itni impractical baat kyun kar rhe ho"
Sharon knowing the reason behind all this said- Guyzz..i think swayam is ryt...n I knw the chreography of rey's dance..i ll do it with rey n swayam n kria will pair

up..
Rey knew that swaron wont allow him to dance with his baatcutter..but he didnt have the strength to miss such a chance to dance with her. After gathering up much courage he

finally spoke looking only at..cmon guyz isnt it too obvious who he was staring..oops "looking" at??๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
R:"guyzz.i think that simi is correct...we"..this word made kria look straight into his eyes...his eyes with reflected HER emotions of being deeply hurt,being totally

broken n being parted from d one they loved the most n in addition to them guilt. It was d first time since kria returned when they shared an eye contact which satisfied

the longings of one n broken down d other to a greater extent...how he wished to freeze that moment forever..to make d world still till eternity..he knew he didn't

need to go to heaven after death..he was in his own paradise..but realization struck him n guilt overtook him, but his selfish heart made him continue..
R:we..i mean me and kria should p..pair up fr d duet..
V: yaa swayam, that's d best idea
Sw:guyzz..yeh sirf kria ka decision hai..nt mine..
All looked at kria in d hope that she would say yes.
K:"i will"..these two mere words made everybody yell in happiness but more than that they sent a vibe of relief to rey's heart, a vibe of relief and hope.
Ka:fine, it's deci..bt before he could complete his sentence he was interrupted by a call from his dad..."umm..guyzz excuse me fr a sec". Karan returns after a while
Ka:guyzz..i gotta go to sum bank..dad ne kuch kaam bataya hoga
K:"wait..karan i ll cum with u..u won't now d way..
KA: nhi kria..u stay here, u need to catch up with d routine..swayam will u come??
Sw:yaa sure..kria, I..
K:swayam, stp worrying abt me..u go
Sw:hmm
karan and swayam departed while the group continued with their routine till 8.
SH: guyzzz..i think lets call it a day..kal karte hai baki ka, lets not drain rey n kria too much, they need to practise fr d duet too"..with this all of them departed leaving kriyaansh alone.
PLZ PLAY THE SONG ON A NEW TAB-

Rey knowing very well that she was mentally exhausted and needs time too digest all this news said- "kal se kare??..u must b tired"
"hmm" was all as she said.
R(in mind):i know...i don't deserve your forgiveness..but atleast fr once..look at me and talk...i guess i dont deserve that too. He, then whispered bye n left and as for

kria she just wanted to go home now..
K:i think i should leave too..she collected her stuff n went to search fr a cab. As she was about to call fr a taxi, she saw rey in his car right in front of her
R:"aaj transport strike hai..i ll drop u home"
K:nhi..i ll call karan
Rey, a little irritated coz she said she ll call karan said in a little higher tone-"usse aane mein bahut time lag jayega..n it's really late...kria get in the car"
K(sternly):"i said i ll call karan!!"
rey gets down frm d car n holds her by her shoulders-"don't u understand..can't u see kitni lonely hai yeh street..do u lyk to get in trouble so that, that karan of yours can

come and save u..he is ur hero..right isn't he??
K(in a low volume but audible to rey):ek tym pe, u were my hero..this made rey immediately look into her eyes moistened with tears, speaking volumes, shouting to him how

hurt she was..
R(in a really vulnerable voice):i...
K:dnt rey..plz dont..jus don't
R:plz..baith jao..i ll drop u..taxi samjh kar hi baith jao..par baith jao..i beg u
K(controlling her tears):fine..
IN THE CAR
kria gets a call from swayam.
K:yaa..swayam bolo
Sw:i m soo soo srry..it slipped my mind that we r having a transport strike today..i m on my way..
K: swayam rehne do..r..rey is dropping me home
Sw: NHI..he won't..tell him to stop d car wherever he is..u dnt have to bear his company
K: swayam, stp being impractical. I'm fine n i m almost there.
Sw: fine then.
they reached swayam's home
R:"gud n.."bt before he could wish her, she opened d door almost ran inside without wishing him a gud nyt...making me angry and frustrated with himself..

AT REY'S HOUSE
rey is punching the bag and crying continuously without caring abt d blood that his flowing from his hand because of his vigorous exercise
R:I m sorry kria, i knw i made a grave mistake..n i am srry. i dont deserve ur apology..but kya karun..i can't live without u, i can't see u like this, i love u, i love

u more than anything in this world, kria ke universe ji..plz kuch ki jiye na..i know i deserve this pain..i know i deserve each and every part of it..bt kria ko kyun

punish kar rhe ho...uske pyaar ke bina jeene ke koshish kar sakta hun..par usse apni vajah se pain mein dekhar nhi jee paunga..plz plz.."

Here ends d update, i know thodi abrupt ending hai. I know its a sad update but i promise u'll like d nxt part. plz plz plz comment n review..they matter to me d most n tell me if u don't like anything.

Edited by luvuKR - 9 years ago
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome
Update
Rey working to get his kria back
Update soon
sunu.nainu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update... really feeling bad for my kriyaansh...
Both r in so much pain...
Continue soon n thanx for the pm ๐Ÿ˜Š
khushiarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
u describe their emotion very well...
loved it..
come soon..
waiting for next..
glmorous_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Padd Kr rone ka dil kr hai ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Rey deserve this...
Kriyansh end hi krna happy happy vla

Meine rey ko pic Sochi thi meine ๐Ÿ˜†
-Baatcutter- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So finally u r back
Amazing update
Ya pura sad sad tha
I cnt see ma kriyaansh in dis state

Bt as u said nxt chappy ll b happy wala
So very excited

I love karan n kriya ki bonding
I cn imagine only tacker

Nt to forget ma fav kriyam
I loved possessive swayu

Bt lst second?
U ending dis?
Nooo

hope u ll write mre stories

Thanks for d pm

Update soon

luvuKR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Baatcutter-

So finally u r back

Amazing update
Ya pura sad sad tha
I cnt see ma kriyaansh in dis state

Bt as u said nxt chappy ll b happy wala
So very excited

I love karan n kriya ki bonding
I cn imagine only tacker

Nt to forget ma fav kriyam
I loved possessive swayu

Bt lst second?
U ending dis?
Nooo

hope u ll write mre stories

Thanks for d pm

Update soon

I also imagined tacker๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† n yaa most probably the next update will b d last one..
Sanchita_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww U updated finally
Yeaaa

loved it each and every part of it
beautifulll โค๏ธ
awesome
sara ko bhaga dia xd ๐Ÿคฃ
!kriyansh talk was nice

Ab thodi jaldi update karna yr
wait nhi kar sakti or