Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Mumbai

Two boys jogging with headphones round the neck. It continues for 10-11 minutes. Then one of them stops, keeping his hands on his knees bending.

Guy: Rukh na yaaar...

The other stops, turns, smiles, and leaves. He moves some distance and sees a man splitting on a car. He gets very angry and beats him. The other come.

Boy: Rey!!!

He goes and drags him.

"Rey! Chod de use..."s

Rey: Nahi Swayam. Aaj nahi!

He keeps hitting.

Swayam: rey mar jayega wo chod use... REYYY!

He stops. Looks at him. And goes to a bench and sits.

Swaym: kya ho jata hai tujhe? Bachpan se dekh raha hun, wo car pichle 15 saal se wahin khadi hai, kiski hai, koi nahi janta. Par unpar koi aanch aaye toh dimaag tera kharaab ho jata hai. Aakhir uss gaadi main aisa hai kya?

Rey: main nahi janta! Main sach much nahi janta swayam. Par uss car pe likha hua naam... jaise mujhe apni aur khichta hai, mujhe nahi pata k uss naam se mera kya rishta hai, iss naam k kisi b insaan ko main janta b hun ya nahi... par, aisa lagta hai jaise is naam se meri life judi hai. Ya yun kahen, yeh naam hi meri life hai... "Kriya!"

"Haan" She got up from her dream screaming this. Very soon she realized that she disturbed her best friend's peaceful sleep. She looked aside, Sharon was looking at her just waking up.

Kriya: Sorry Sharon!

But it was a daily routine. Kriya always gets up from sleep like this and wakes up Sharon too. These girls live in Delhi in Kriya's apartment after the death of Sharon's parents. Kriya's mother leaves in New York but these two denied to go as they wanted to continue studies in India itself.

Sharon: kriya..!!!

Kriya: pata nahi yaar, par har subah neend aise khulti hai jaise, koi mujhe pukaar raha ai, apne pass bula raha hai. Par main uske kareeb nahi jaa sakti, chaha kar b nahi!

Sharon: tere yeh heavy talks!!! Uff!

Both gets up. Ater a bath, bth stood in front of god joing hands. Kriya went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Sharon was still thre. After sometime she heard "Sharon, Swayam tumhara wait kar raha hai."

She smiled and opened her eyes. She turned towards the door but makes a confused face.

Sharon: kriya, kya kaha tumne?

Kriya: maine? Kuch b toh nahi!

Sharon: r u sure?

Kriya: ya of course! Kya hua Sharon?

Sharon: pata nahi kriya, kyun sunai deti hai mujhe aisi chizen baar baar. Jise main janti tak nahi, use milne k liye, itni excited kyun ho jati hun? Aakhir hai kaun yeh Swayam? Lagti kya hun main uski?

"Sab Kuch", Swayam yelled while driving to college with rey.

Rey: what?

Swaym: nothing!

Rey: tu b kamala hai, pata nahi din bhar kya sochta rehta hai, waise toh chup hi rehta hai, aur achanak khud se baat karne lag jata hai.

Swayam: I don't know. Aisa lagta hai jaise, koi mujhse kuch puchna chahta ho, bht saare questions, jinka answer sirf main de sakta hun, par de nahi paa raha. Ya sayad,,, main uske sawaalon tak pahunch paa rah hun, aur na wo mere zawaab tak!

Rey: u know what, mujhe lagta hai, hamare situations ek hi hai. Problems alag hai, but solution ek. Ah... question b alag hain, but perhaps, the answer is the same!

Swayam: aur tujhe aisa kyun lagta hai?

Rey: I don't know, bas.. friend wali feeling aati hai!

Swayam:(smiling) what??

Reyam laughs.

When KriSha reach college, they come to know that they are going to participate in the intercollege dance competition. It wasn't new, coz they have already won many awards for the college before. But this time, it was with a twist. They were informed that they will get the details later on.

Sharon was walking with some books when she bumped to someone and all her books fell down. He sat under her feet to recollect them. Sharon smiles.

Sharon: mere bodyguard tum baad me ho, pehle mere best friend ho.

He looks up and smiles. He's Swayam.

Swayam: Madam, duty first!

They both smiles but suddenly gets confused. It was something just very hard to believe!

Swayam: excuse me? Bodyguard?

Sharon: duty?? Excuse me!

She left in confusion, leaving him confused.

Kriya was walking and her heal collapsed. She was about to fall when rey hold her. She come in a standing position lost in each other's eyes. Rey held her waist and pulled her closer. He moved his other hand to touch his face when kriya realized everything and gave her a slight push. He left her in a jerk. Awkwardly,

Rey: i... I am sorry!

Kriya: its ok.

She left.

Sharon: yeh main kya bol rahi thi? Na toh mera koi Body guard hai, aur na hi koi ladka mera best friend hai. Phir, use yeh sab... kahn wo mujhe pagal na samajh raha ho!

Swayam: Duty? What duty? Kyun kaha maine uss ladki se yeh sab? Jise janta b nahi, uske saath itne frank talks! Pata nahi wo mere bare me kya soch rahi hogi!!

Rey: kya ho gaya tha mujhe? Aise kichi b ladki k itne kareeb kaise jaa sakta hun main? Acha hua usne mujhe rok liya. Warna... kahin wo mere bare me kuch galat na soch rhi ho!

Kriya: kya ho rha hai mere saath? Kisi b stranger se aise attract, kaise ho sakti hun main? Control kaise nahi kiya maine? Pata nahi kya image ban gayi hogi uske dimaag me meri!

to be continued...

Love,

Shirisha😊

anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow...intresting..nice start...thanks for the pm
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
aswom update dear .. loved it... do update sooon ...but reyam mumbai me .. nd krisha delli to same cllg kaisa😳
Edited by Hp_TvD_mAnIc - 9 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally update mil gya..

All of them remrmber something from past..
Some faint memories..

They met
Nd are confused now

Hope their confusion gets clears soon

Thanks 4 d pm

Nd update your other stories too..
shakz_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Luvd it
awesome
kr rockz...
kr falling movement was just cool...
full of mystery
superb
AMAR_LOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it has become more interesting...so plz continue soon and pm me
shivi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part...
Intresting Concept...

Loved It...

Specially KR Part...
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me will wait for this mysteries up to reveal... the chapters was fabulous...
finaally swayam and reyaansh tried to recall it but couln not reach...
and the effect is also happen to kriya and sharon to recall do not remeber anything...
finally due to event swayan and sharon came face and little conversation good
and kriya and reyaansh meet up as she was about to fall and saved by him...
think and thoughts they left to their ways... do continue soon
ramya.reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wowww intersting part
loved it
do update soon and pm me ;)
Dead_Nightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nyc starting
Mysterious concept