LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Heyy guys...

This is for my Puttii...as she asked for Taarey version so couldn't deny it..

i have written this on swaron...😛

here we goes...

YOU ARE MINE

"I love u"

I said with a hope that my feelings will be reciprocated but for my dismay, what all he said back just broke me.

"But I'm not.im sorry, I didn't even think a single bit about it.im extremely sorry" He replied by unknowing he is breaking her heart in to pieces.

"Its okk...i understand...but I hope we are friends now too" i replied with a heavy heart after hearing his rejection...

Of course, we will...he said...

That was the end of our conversation...

A girl in her early twenties sitting by her window side and remembered what all happened today in her life...

An another bad day...why god??? Why???

Why always me???

I loved him from my school days...today I got the courage to confess my feeling and I did the same but he...he said that he didn't even looked at me with those eyes till today...

He said sorry to me...what did he think??? His simple sorry was enough for me to get a hold on my breaking heart...

No, never,,,,

I can't even imagine him with an another girl or im with an another guy...

I can't...and I wont...i was, I am and I will be his only...no one can posses me other than him...

Next day:

She went to meet him again to have a last word with him...but to her Un luck or luck he was not there...

she then went to the airport with a heavy heart, she couldn't meet him...and from now they can't even meet again..as she is leaving the city...to her new world... a pallid world...a world without him...and finally she left back everything...

After long 5 years...

In a dim lighted room...

A guy sitting with a photo frame in his hand, actually he is leaning over the wall and the photo is touching his heart. He is feeling the warmth from the girl who is in his heart and the frame too. The girl whom he love...he cursed his life, his fate, everything for making him in this condition...how much he want her back ,how much he want to hold her in his arms...but he spoiled everything...he lost everything which was his once..

His pov:

"You know I have a good news for you...".My one and only colleague come best friend said when I was doing my office work ..

"What is that??" I asked with not much interest...

"She is coming back"

My breath got a hold there. A single glimpse of her have the ability to stop my world then how could I breath more by the news of her comeback..i got a new hope, a hope to live again a beautiful life with her but will she accept me again for all what I did these years and what I did years back on that dreadful day...

The day reached ...which one I was waiting for years...

I did not go to pick her from airport, my whole gang went. i was in my home only...

They promised me they will take her to my place so that I can talk to her...they did the same...she reached at my door...i could read her mind now...she is nervous, for what?

For meeting a person whom she love or for meeting a person whom she do not want to meet again in her life. i prayed the reason behind her nervousness is my first thought only...

Her pov:

I reached his door. For meet someone, whom I'm craving to meet these years...will he even want to meet me??? I do not know...but I can't neglect my dear friends if they want to party in his home then I can do that for my sweet friends...we entered his home. it looked as beautiful as I left..

my friend showed me the room to get freshen up...I went there by looking here and there for his single look but I failed.. I think he didn't even want to meet me...i felt like crying and I did too..a single lone tear felled from my eyes...

I opened the door and went inside to change...after some time I heard a knock ..

"Come in "

The door got opened and there standing the person who I want to meet in these years.

The girl: REY

The guy: TANNI

That was a moment which both of them were waiting...and the moment happened,, their happiness touched the sky. A lone tear felled from both of their eyes...she is controlling the urge to cry in front of him...and she did like a strong girl...

Tanni: Hey Rey...how r u?? It's been long time na???

Rey entered the room fully and locked it...Tanni's heart skipped a beat when he did that. But she didn't show that to him ,,,she continues to act as she is a heartless girl.

Rey: it is precisely 5 years 3 months and 5 days Tanni.

Tanni got a shock he remembered the counts of days which they spend without eachother..

He did not think anything more, came near to her, and pulled her in a warm hug, which they both needed at that time. Both get lost in their hug, forgetting about the surrounding...

He hides his face in the crook of her neck and his hands were feeling her body. She was also not in her senses she was waiting for this moment to come in her life...she gave in that, she felt safe in his arms, the most safest place for her. The place only she posses, it is her only place. She can hide herself there, and she did, hide her face in his neck...they both don't know when they started to cry, she was the one who came out the hug first when she felt something wet in her neck. She Brock the hug. In addition, tired to move away from him. But his words and hand stopped her.

Rey: don't move away from me Tanni

Tanni replied within a second

Tanni: it was you who pushed me away from you, not me.

Rey: I accept that.

Tanni: that is it. it was all over now. nothing is left...I lost everything, i lost u..

Rey: you don't Tanni, if u want we can start again

Tanni: as your so called best friend

Rey: no as my wife as my better half as Mrs Singhania..i love u tooo

Tanni didn't show any expression she wanted to know why he did that years back. so she asked

Tanni: Ohhh, it seems that my friend is very slow person that he took this much time to realize my love and his feelings...

Rey: no Tanni, I did realize my love that night only when you confessed your love... but I was little late when I came to your home next day to confess my feeling, you already left me. In addition, I got to know you came to meet me also. I tried a lot to contact you. However, I failed. You were not to be seen. I lost my Tanni that day. Until now I was living in the guilty because of me we both lost something, which is precious to us. That was destiny Tanni we were not meant to be together at that time but now we are. Moreover, I hope you will give me a chance, and a chance to our love...

She went near him and pulled him in a tight hug and said

Tanni: I am not a stupid like u to allow something to go from my hands again. I trust u more than I trust myself.

He hugged her tightly

Rey: I love u Tanni

Tanni: I love u too...

He hides his face again in her neck not for crying, this time but with a naughty mind. He slowly bit her right ear. She felt butterflies in her stomach she don't want the moment to get over, they want the world stop right there. She is in his arms and he is in her...so lovely feeling it is...

He moved his lips along her neck and she responded by tilting her neck back for giving him more access. After a long time of their love, he looked in to her face, which was crimson red. He smiled and said

Rey: I want to make this moment special Tanni, we were waiting for this by long time...

May i???

she just closed her eyes by giving her answer to him...he leaned close to her and closed his eyes to by anticipating to feel her lips on his...they both opened their eyes when they felt their lips met...they enjoyed their first kiss to its fullest with closed eyes..it went quite a long time and was a passionate kiss...his one hand is holding her waist and other one is behind her neck for the support..Her hands are in his hairs, she is enjoying the softness of his hair too with their kiss...after a long time they Brock their kiss. They completed each other...

After their moment, they went to meet their friends to share that they got them back in their life again...with a contented heart to have each other.

end...

Edited by --Keechu-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome i don't know actual version to whom you wrote yet i prefectly matches TAAREY <3. A prefect love story :)
SaNa_sTaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing!
This story suits both TaaRey and SwaRon <3
Loved it!
.Shanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
A beautiful OS.
I loved it.
The way to have explained their feelings is commendable. 👏
The confession was so pure. No hiding, no secrets. Everything out in the open. <3
Keep writing more of these, okay? :)
And please PM me next time.
akira223 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely os, loved both the version
Do write more
monikasaxena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Supeb nd amazing os
Beautifully written