haww rey kria ko neeche phek dee huhh becharee
lolll her starts our ranting kria and rey called her battcutter
and she was like ye kaise name hai buwaahhh
and aww rey was sad ki usse baat kiya bina jaaying

and kria is cursing rey lolll
and she is talking with her heart loll
humare kria hai he wierd par cutely wierd
i think kria bhi falling fr rey ahaan

lolll kria kuch zyada he effect hogaya 1st meet se that ppura din room mai he rahe lol
and her mom ko laga ki kuch gadbad haii
loll she spoiled her whole room
poor smriti firse set karna padaa
ypdate was awsmmm loved ut
restless kria ahann

ramya.reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
part3
and this chapter is hell awesome i really loved itt
without knowing anything kria nee haa bolde loll
kria ki mom ka kuch mehnat he nhn karne pade buwaahhh
and smriti is grinning and kria ko doubt aaye ki wo kisskeliye agree ki lolwaaa
and kria's mom gave her innocenr look and bhag gaye hahaha

and here comes again reys another dream :p
reu is desperately waiting to see her and she is playing with butterflyy
when he finally dekhaa and about to tell the name
rey ki mom again rey ki dream karab karde hawww
and he started chuillaying on his mother hahaha
and rey's mom telling ki usko dehradun aana haii and rey being rey he said nooo and his mom chillake manalee
must say rey is workholic ughhh
and yaay both rey and kria going to dehradun yupieee

oh and kria ki sister is ridhima awww
they hugged each other so tightly aww sister bond
they frgt everything and started talking and her mom getting emotionall ye dekh kee
and kria being kria hahaha uski mom ko puchle hehehe
oh ridhima is adopted and 7 years elder than kria awww
smriti treats ridhima as her own daughter aww
and here starts kria- smriti banterr
and ridhima stopped it hehe
so ridzz knows what smriti is planning hehehe

and coming to reyy
loll karan ko rey ne cheek par kiss ki lol bromancee
he was shocked seeing his brother after long time aww
and lol ridz and karan bht ladte hai it seems
so finally rey karan and priya going to dehradunn
excited fr kr meet

loved the whole parttt

ramya.reddy thumbnail
part4
this one is awsm
starting with karan and reys convo
lolll karan and ridhima ki fight ki reason was buwahhh 😆😆
silly fight i must sayyy
par wo ynkeliye wo bht bada fight hai lolll

and kria is too shocked knowing the reason hehehe
and ridhima complaining against karan hehehe
and kria ne decide karle ki she will not marry agar aisa fights hote tho hahaha
and smriti tabhi enter hue and got a shock

and idhar rey ki mom bhi hehe
and karan covered up ki he is just joking and bechara rey he agreed lolll

and ridhima tried to say smriti ki kria is joking
but kria being kria she said no and chalegaye poor smriti

and kria and ridhima convo was cute
and ridhima gifted books to kria and kria denied them
because she hates cheesy stuffs haha

and ridhima triued to ask kriya ki whether she meet reyaansh tabhi door bell bajeee
and finally they meet
kr shocked to see each other hahaha
and priya introduced them finallyyy

hahaha this one was awsm
i totally loved ittt

Edited by ramya.reddy - 9 years ago
ramya.reddy thumbnail
part5
this part was so good
starting with their family talk
smriti and priya complaining to AR that they dont even come to see them all this years
AR saying ki they are busy with thire wrks hahaha
and admaan beech mein ridzz ki haath pakadlee :p
and ridzz nikalke wahase chalegaye
and kr chuckled seeing this lolll

and smriti priya asking each other ki have u tld abt that proposal thing
par donon ne nhn batayaaa loll poor them

and armaan sab kuch pakadli smart boyyy
and armaan being started telling rey ki uski future ko lagne wale haiii
and rey is confused haha

and coming to ridz and kriya
kriya saying no to ridzz to serve the guests
kria cursing rey and ridz ko laga she is cursing armaan loll
jab kria said she is cursing rey and ridz started praising himm hehehe
and ridz is confused ki when they meet jo kria itti galli deying haha
and after seeing ridz glare kria agreed to serve
and came sabko di par rey ko nhn lolll
after seeing glare frm smriti and ridz she gave to himmm buwaahhh
and rey continously staring her itna kho gaye ki he spilled juice on his tshirt lolll

and kria took rey to washroom to clean his shirt
and uske body dekhke hayee fida hogayee and rey teasing her hehe

and then their comes theur romance hayee im blushing whole tymm
baadmein they came back to their scenes and backed offf
and kria went outtt

hayee i loved this update a lottt
Edited by ramya.reddy - 9 years ago
ramya.reddy thumbnail
6th and 7th part ko shaam ko comment dunge okk :p
ramya.reddy thumbnail
6th parth and 7th part ka cmnt shaam ko dunge
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
read the both the partxs together... it was awesome and fantastic...
finally both reyaansh and kriya thought about it and agrred with their mom to give
it try and there happyness and had a smile kriyaansh... do continue soon
pinkypanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jst read the story...it was awesome...do continue...and update soon...
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 8

Rey was bored, eating breakfast all alone. Rey was frustrated, not finding kria since morning. Rey was irritated, no one bothered to tell him anything! Even Armaan! The two elderly ladies of the house were busy chit chatting and wouldn't give him a single glance for his queries. His sister in law too seemed to have vanished in thin air just like kria whom he hadn't seen since morning. And there was only other soul in the house, whom rey could strangle to get his answers!

"Bro!" Rey screamed as he found Armaan washing his brand new jeep.

"Good Morning sleepy head! Aren't you too early for Suryanamaskaar?"

Rey who had been patient all morning, lost his cool. "What the hell bro! where is everybody??"

"Mom and Aunty is in kitchen.. I am here washing my baby.. and you are infront of me! Dude have you lost your sight or what?"

Rey glared at him.

Armaan shrugged "What?"

"Bro!!"

"Haan mere tera Bhai hoon! Kitni baar bolega..?"

"Armaan Bhai! Can you please tell me where are others?"

"Others Koun? I told you already.. Mom and Aunty in kitchen.. I am here.. you are here.. oh you wanna know about Kailash Kaka? That gardener? Mom told me he is on leave today!!!"

Rey groaned loudly.. very loud enough for the birds to scatter and armaan to shut his ears.

"Whats wrong with you Rey!?" Armaan screeched.

Rey looked at him angrily and then he whined like a baby. "Bro.. Haan.. where is Ridhima Bhabi??"

Armaan narrowed his eyes at him. "Why do you want to know about my wife? What the hell is going on? Kya irada hai tera bol be.. karna kya chahtha hai?"

Rey took backsteps seeing armaan all boiled up.. Rey stammered.. "Mein? Mein Kya karoonga Bhabhi ke saath.. woh.. woh.. di.. dikh nahi rahi thi na.. isliye.."

"tuje kyu dike wo? Haan! Why do you want to see her? Bol Beta!!"

Rey reached the dead end as his body grazed the wall.. he couldn't take any more steps back, Armaan in his full 6 inches was towering him and glaring too.

"Fine! Mein Kria ko dund raha tha! Can you please tell me where is she?" rey pushed armaan.

Armaan stared at him for a while and then burst out laughing. "You should have seen your face! God!! Baccha hai tu abhi bhi!!"

Armaan pulled Rey's cheeks and hugged him. Rey pushed him again, this time glaring him with all his power.

"Accha.. gur mat.. wo.. Ridhima and Kria have gone to hills.. They go there often whenever they come to Dehradun.. And mein bhi wahi ja raha hoon.. Aana chahtha hai toh aa saktha hai.."

Saying so Armaan climbed his jeep and started the engine.

Rey without a second thought climbed and sat next to Armaan. The Jeep roared to life and buzzed off the compound immediately.

"How far Kria! I am tired!" Ridhim sat on the rock, tired of climbing the mountain.

"Little more Di! Common! You have never seen that place because you are always tired of climbing. Come on di.. you can do it.. trust me its worth it!"

Ridhima shook her head. She saw the small shack near by, she immediately recognized the owner of the shack; an old lady who lives in the hills. Ridhima used to help the lady build the garden full of flowers once upon a time.

"I am going to visit Dhaima. You can come with me or go to that place all by yourself." Ridhima left in the direction of the shack. Kria pouted but soon felt excited seeing her favourite spot again. She ran up the hills like a little girl.

Kria remembered show she would come here with her dad and her sister Ridhima. Often ridhima got tired and would rest under a tree while Father and daughter climbed the hills.

Her father was her hero. Being a general in the army he was seen very Rare at house, whenever he was home, kria would always stick to him. Adore him and learn so much from him.

"What do you mean she went alone?" Rey asked ridhima incredulously who was munching on hot and spicy samosas. Armaan was being fed by ridhima while rey watched them annoyed.

"Chill Rey.. she is very, very familiar with this place and she often goes there alone. Its just a few kilometres uphill.. the peak of this hill.. god knows whats in there. She loves the place but I am sorry I cant climb so high!!"

"Aww baby.. you don't have to!" Armaan kissed ridhima's cheeks.

Rey grunted "Ugh!"

He took off alone to find kria himself. It seemed like they all planned to torture him today. The walk uphill was more difficult than he imagined it to be. How did kria managed to come here?! he wondered..

Upon reaching the peak he could the see the world so small. So beautiful!! It was mesmerizing. Breathtaking!

He was speechless. The morning rays of sun were epitome of life and nature. The hills covered with clouds on the opposite side seemed so captivating that he didn't want to tear his eyes off it.

"Its amazing isn't it?"

Kria asked from behind. Startled Rey turned to find her standing near the tree. Finally Rey let a sigh of relief. He now felt at peace after seeing her. What was happening to him?

Kria walked upto him, "should I show you my secret place?" she asked him in all innocence.

The sun rays that were slowly creeping up from behind, her glowing face in contrast with the morning light was all breath-taking too. He was in trance.

"sure.." he said and found her dragging him to the edge of the cliff. When realization hit him, he took a step back, "What the hell kria?"

Kria looked at him confused, "Are you planning to die?" he asked her staring at the deep valley below.

Kria looked down and rolled her eyes. "If you trust me, just come with me. Nobody is going to die! Not you, not me.. not now atleast"

Rey was still unconvinced. Kria rolled her eyes and this time she took a step and almost stood nose-to-nose infront of him.

"Trust me rey.. I will show you heaven. We wont die. We wont fall from here. If you don't trust me, we cant take any step ahead. Tell me. Its important for me to know.. its important for me to show you my world, do you trust me?"

Rey was taken by her words. He thought; did he trust her?

If he didn't there was no point in them trying out their parent's proposal, if he did, he had to take a step in that direction.

He then looked at her, her eyes, so deep, so captivating, so hypnotizing. It spoke thousands of volumes and he wanted to hear, read everything that her eyes spoke.

With a deep breath he nodded, "yes"

Kria hugged him excitedly. But the hug seemed more intimate after few seconds and neither of them wanted to leave.

Kria took his hand in hers and slowly they started climbing down in the dangerous path that lead down the cliff. Rey was still sceptical but he was shocked by her courage and determination.

He followed her carefully, making sure neither of them slipped.

She then turned right and entered a small cave. Rey hadn't expected that, he thought they were going down to see the valley.

It was so dark inside that rey had to use his mobile to draw some light to walk front. But kria went ahead as if she had been there million times.

Rey followed her and realized that the cave was a hollow path.

The other end of the cave opened to the other side of the valley, with the virgin nature and a beautiful mountain infront of them. Kria sat down the very end of the cave, with her legs dangling down. There were colours all around them. Red, yellow, green, white, pink, purple, blue, brown.. it looked as though the nature was drawn in the canvas using the brightest shades.

Rey sat next to her truly amazed and completely hypnotized by the art of the nature. The yellow flowers, red creepers, deep blue water, white clouds and fog filled mountains, the colourfull butterflies and continuous chirping of birds made him question his life, his sanity.

"have you ever been this awe, this peaceful, this happy with your life Reyaansh Singhania?" she asked.

Rey shook his head in negation, "Then feel the magic.. work, money.. it can never bring this to you"

They sat in silence staring at the nature. Rey slowly held her hand and squeezed it. Kria stared at him, studying his features, his jawline, his muscles, his eyes which were staring intently at the view infront of him.

He didn't attempt to capture the nature with his mobile and spoil its beauty. Its good for it to be kept virgin, kept away from people.

They lay there, without the worry of the world. But they knew something. They knew they wanted to be with each other.

Edited by ..nams.. - 9 years ago
Dead_Nightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsome update loved it both update was so cute and intresnsting
Update so much