cutee updatee⭐️
continue soonish😳
waiting for d nxt part😳
Edited by Anapneo3003 - 9 years ago
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Aap WA pe msg kar dete ki aapne update kiya tha *pouts*
By the way, I loved the update...it was superbbb...ahaaan so they do like each other. Ab yeh dono jaldi se yes bolde marriage ke liye, then it will be super interesting...loved it
dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome update... waiting 4 next part...
sunu.nainu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update yar 😊
Waiting for more of Kriyaansh moments n their romance😊

This is just amazing
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you everyone 🤗
update is on its way ;)
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 7

Sleep was very far, far away for kria that night. No matter how much she tossed and turned, her mind wouldn't stop thinking, her heart wouldn't stop thudding and her body was so restless. Her mom had indeed dropped a bombshell on her.

Ridhima who had been sleeping next to her was mysteriously gone. The soft music from guitar was calming down her heart, but her mind wouldn't stop thinking at any cost!!

Frustrated, kria got up to take some fresh air from the balcony. The soft tune from guitar caught her attention and it was Rey who was playing guitar this time.

There was camp fire at the middle of the garden and kria found Armaan and Ridhima sitting cozily wrapped with a blanket. Kria smiled shaking her head.

While Rey was in his own world, Kria couldn't stop herself from staring at him yet again. Her mom was right, he was no stranger. He had managed to get her mad, shy and even made her smile! There was no one in this world, apart from her father who could make her twist herself with emotions. Her dad was her hero and Reyaansh was making his place in her heart undoubtedly.

Rey suddenly felt a strong vibe and caught her staring at him. Around same time, Armaan took ridhima to the guest which was now glowing. It was Armaan's way of asking forgiveness and ridhima couldn't deny him any further. Their fight long forgotten!

Kria tore her eyes from him and saw Armaan and Ridhima going towards guest house, laughing and teasing each other as if they weren't at each other's throats hours ago! Kria always envied their love, it was so pure, so live and so cheerful.

Rey wasn't in his seat when kria looked back. He was adjusting the woods of the camp fire, he waved at her asking her to join him.

Kria wondered, was it good idea?

Nonetheless, she found herself grabbing her shawl and running towards the garden.

The night was long, they were young and it was a beautiful moment.

Both sat infront of camp fire absorbing the heat in the cold night. Smiling at each other and laughing at the situation.

Rey continued to play his guitar singing some good old songs. Kria started humming along with him and unknowingly they started a game where rey played the music and kria guessed the song.

This time rey played Lag ja gale music and kria guessed it immediately. Slowly she started singing to the music.

Lag ja gale ki phir yeh haseen raat ho na ho..

Shayad iss janam mein mulaaqaat ho na ho.. (2)

Rey played another song, and this time he started singing..

Kuch na kaho, Kuch bhi na kaho.. (2)

Kya kehna hai, kya sunna hai,

Mujko patha hai, tumko patha hai..

Samay ka yeh pal.. tam sa gaya hai..

Aur iss pal mein koi nahi hai...

Bas ek mein hoon, bas ek tum ho..

Kuch na kaho kuch bhi na kahoo..

Kria stood up and started swaying to the song circling around the camp fire. She was hypnotized by the moment, by him, by his music.. and by her own heart.

Rey too was mesmerized by her. He started playing pyar hua ikrar hua..

Pyaar hua ikrar hua hai

Pyaar se phir kyu dar tha hai dil...

Kria too joined him with singing. And she twirled around, smiling and laughing. Rey wanted to dance with her badly.

Kehtha hai dil, Raastha mushkil

Maloom nahi hai kaha manzil

Pyaar hua ikraar hua..

Rey stopped playing guitar and joined her. Kria was taken aback. Rey asked her place her hand on his for a dance. Kria shook her head, rey insisted and kria gave in eventually. Rey played music in his cell phone and they danced to tunes swaying and twirling with the basic salsa steps.

( kuch kuch hota hai music- rain dance)

They were lost in each other. All they could see was each other and all they could hear was the music. Forgetting everything they moved to beats in synchronization. Rhythm and understanding magically appeared between them and they had no care for the world.

They danced until the music faded and Kria was in rey's arms; Inches close to his lips. His hands were snaked around her waist, he then pulled her close. The music had stopped long ago and they could hear nothing but each other's heart beat. It was new to them, the feelings, the urge, the desire, the longing. They had no control over themselves.

Kria was the first one to come out of trance when she heard one of wooden log fall off the camp fire. Shaken, kria stepped back from his embrace. Rey too took a step back scratching the back of his head. He had called her to talk about what their mom's had suggested. But he ended up getting intimate with her. Why cant he keep his hands to himself? Why does he lose control whenever she is around?

Damn! What would she think? That I romance every other girl with every chance I get?

Damn! What would he think? That I have no self control and fall in any guy's arms?

Before she lose control over herself she turned to leave only to be stopped by Rey..

"Uh.. I.. About what our mom's said.. i.." Rey stammered not knowing what to say..

"I don't want to disappoint her" Kria replied answering his unasked question.

"She says, I should get to know you and give her my decision. So I will give it a try.. only if you.." Kria said meekly.

"I don't want to disappoint my mom either. If this is what they want, lets give it a try.." he said in a trance.

They felt their hearts in race. A vibe of happiness embraced them as they stood there without looking at each other.

Biting her lips kria let a deep sigh, "So.. Good night then.."

"Good night baatcutter.."

Kria made a grumpy face and shook her head. Stupid!

Before she went inside, she turned around and said "By the way, I haven't forgiven you yet. You better learn your manners Reyaansh singhania" she said in all seriousness she could muster.

One look at each other they burst out laughing. Kria ran to her room, while rey sat there in the bench playing kuch kuch hota hai tune.

It was soothing. The night was different, they were happy and new beginning had just started. It was a long way to go.

And there goes another update. fast?

hope you are liking it!

Leave your reviews and don't forget to hit the like!!

Love

nams! :)

shakz_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update
luv d way the y were completing each other lines...
&
luv d song game & kr scene...
update soon
shivi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update...

It was so romantic...

Rey is playing guitar and Kriya guessing the songs...
I loved the songs u choosed...

and then their dance and little romance...

Aww they r ready to give it a try...

loved it next time do PM me...

moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hayeee...love is in the air...maza aa gaya update padhk...so romantic and sweet
ramya.reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dekho im commenting 😡
agar firse tang keeche na tab dekhlena 😳 huhh
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
first of alll prolougue looks intrestingg
and the banner was hayee beautifull
wo apna banaye 😲 i must say u make fab edits ❤️
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mai part waise alag alag post pe comment dunge 😎
PART1

update was awsm massi
hayee jab app first dekhaya tho i thought wo sab real horaha haii 😆
fir pata chala wo dream haii and mera popat huaa
haye dream was
loll ret ka mummy rey ki upar paani phenk diyaa
and poor rey uska dream girl dekhne se pehle he uska dream toot gaya 🤣
lolll rey is so boring uskeliye work fun hai waahhh
(pata nhn konsa planet se aagaya jo boliing ki work is fun 😳)
waah sunday be kaam baapre mahhan rey
saachi rey is a workholic god poor reys momm🤣

coming to kriya

aww kriya 🤗 k
kitni ache dil haiii i love this generous kria ❤️
loll poor her breakfast pe madam ko maggie mila 😆
and her mom taunting her ki khana banane sikho poor her 🤣
ye parents bhi na kitni jaldi hai unko shaddi ki huh🤔
poor herrr
her mom's dialogue ladki kaam aur ladka zyada nazar aaying buwaahhh
humara kria hai he aise
sexy tomboy 😎
part 1 was masttt loved itt
loved both their bonds
rey and his mom and kriya and her mom ka
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------