luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
OMG it was super awesome update
Loved it
Sanchita_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww wowww πŸ‘ awesome amezing brillient chapter πŸ‘ Love it totaly Awesome great that shower scene was epsssoo ❀️ blissfully Hott ❀️ its birrilient Love it so much πŸ‘πŸΌ )THANKX FOR PM
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this is freaking awesome!!!

very entertaining n treat to read ... u surely have a nice touch of humour... πŸ˜ƒ

lol... armaan was supposed to be angry.. but he is getting all lovey dovey... πŸ˜›

haha... kriya is ruining all plans... juice nhi serve karegi toh indian ritual kaise pura hoga... πŸ˜†

whats wrong with rey ... he looks all lost in kriya that he spilled his juice .. n he himself advanced towards her in washroom... πŸ˜‰

poor kriya... she wont have expected this... her mom n sis asking her to wash a stranger's tee...

eeepppsss... romance in shower ... ☺️

kriya have never felt this emotion ... she's bound to love him... as she's feeling a strong pull towards him so soon ... πŸ˜ƒ
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
JUST FINSIH READ YOUR THIS PART IT WAS AWESOME KRIYANSH PART...
LOVED IT
Edited by sweetydiyafrien - 9 years ago
Dead_Nightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsome update
loved it so much
all update r just speechlesss
tomboy kriya
work holic rey
&&
the dream girl
khushiarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i m waiting
when r u gonna update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update soon
archisha06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update πŸ‘
Simply fab!πŸ˜ƒ

Poor Kria frst she had to serve dose drinks n den clean rey's shirtπŸ˜†
I am loving ridhima n armaan's character in d story❀️
Kriya not able to divert her gaze frm rey n his abs ☺️
While rey enjoy her reactionπŸ˜†
N den d shower romance..😳
Dey both r way too adorable

In short Owsm update πŸ€—
Update soon n do pm me
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 6

[A/N : i have no idea what i have updated here. My xam tomorrow, i dont want to study and i am up here writing this instead! well that is me.. So hope you like it! let me know if got anything wrong ok]

What is meant to be will always find a way..

The rest of the day went with chatter, laughter and some stolen glances. Rey never left a chance to touch her, stare at her or even try to make a conversation which she, by all means tried to avoid.

There was something in the air, that made the house, A happy one that day. All, including their mom's had a gala time, enjoying themselves.

It was late evening, Armaan and Ridhima where arguing over a petty issue while Kria was peacefully sleeping in the garden swing. Rey who had gone out for a jog, reached back to find everyone engrossed in their own world! Priya and smriti where enthusiastically cooking some weird plans as usual, Armaan and ridhima where having their husband-wife-fight-and-romance time, while the one person whom he was interested in, was sleeping without the care of the world!

He walked towards her and stared at her long and hard. Why was he getting attracted to her? Why did he want to know her better? What was so magnetizing that he felt a pull every time he was around her!?

Would she be anything like the girl in his dreams?

Rey was confused and torn, whom to chase? The girl in his dreams? Or the girl who had managed ever so easily to knock his heart?

"What are you doing here?" Kria asked as she opened her eyes to find him staring at her like hawk.

Feeling little embarrassed and awkward, both stared at different directions. Like God sent, Armaan and Ridhima marched towards them, with stern faces.

"Kria!" "Rey!" both called their siblings simultaneously.

"Tell him kria, that I won't forgive him." Ridhima huffed and sat next to kria with a thud making the swing shake.

"Rey, tell her that I don't need her damn forgiveness!!" Karan growled and stood next to Rey, each staring at different directions.

Kria and Rey looked at each other and wondered, Will marriage life be so lame?

"Okay Kids lets get back to the house it is getting very cold out here!" Priya declared as she accompanied Smriti.

"Di and Jij, do whatever you want. I am so not judging your fights ever again!" Kria drawled. "Me neither!" Rey too declared.

Kria went inside the house with rey following closely behind. Rey bumped at her near the back door.

"Er.. Sorry.."

"Its okay.."

Both were still embarrassed about the earlier situations.

"Kria.. why don't we have a campus fire tonight?" Rey suggested.

"Campus fire?"

"Look, the weather is good and its all perfect isn't it?"

"Did anyone say campus fire?" Armaan asked them from behind.

Rey nodded excitedly. "yes sure! That's an awesome idea bro!"

"Ofcourse. You guys enjoy your campus fire while we cook!" Ridhima said non-interestedly.

"Uh.. I don't have to cook di.." Kria commented.

"Oh yes you do!" ridhima said stone faced. Kria had no wait. She felt her shoulders slouch like that of 5 year old. "Cmon kria. Lets help our mom's while these two can have their fun!"

Kria glanced back at Reyaansh while ridhima took her towards kitchen.

"You guys better end your fight. C'mon ridhima.. Kria already has doubts about marriage!" Smirit whined.

"Ma.. don't you know us? Armaan and me are always like this.. these fights, banters, ariguments.. that's what keeps us going... without these I cant imagine my life. I cant live a day without getting frustrated at him, without making him put an effort to bring smile in face.. its never serious with us.. and as far kria is concerned, she is big enough to know whats right and wrong. Just leave to me if you feel she is getting stubborn okay?" Ridhima consoled her.

Smriti smiled, "I know.. its.. just that.. we were thinking.."

"Of getting reyaansh and kria married right?" Ridhima guessed.

Smriti and Priya looked at ridhima shocked, "how did you know?"

"Oh c'mon ma.. you guys were so obvious! I and Karan both noticed.." Ridhima chuckled.

"Does kria know?" Smriti asked with a gulp.

"I doubt. If she did, you could have felt the strong objection vibes coming at your directions.. if not, a dance of shiva may be? You know she gets hyper active at such things. By the way, how do you plan on telling her?" Ridhima asked.

Smriti sighed. "I don't know.."

"I have to tell to my son too.. god! Why is it so hard?" Priya wondered.

"exactly! Why is it so hard? Why don't you both just go and tell them already?" Ridhima asked.

"Now?"

"Oh yes! Why not.?" Ridhima sounded excited like a little girl.

Priya and smriti shivered thinking of all worst outcomes.

"Priya, I guess she is right. We cant take forever to tell them.. and if they don't like each other, its their call. We aren't forcing them into anything right? Then why are we afraid?. Its our kids after all..!" Smriti suggested. Priya agreed.

"I hate these feelings" Kria said.

"You must. Its not good" Kria's mind replied.

"But, I feel its cool. Don't you enjoy those tingles in your skin when sees you? That dark black eyes.. those lips.. god.. he is man of seduction!" Kria's heart chirped.

"Uh! Shut up! You are dirty!" Kria shook her head.

"me? ofcourse! That's why you were begging him to kiss you!!" her heart replied.

"No I wasn't!" Kria belittled.

"Ah.. sad to say this, but yes you were. Well, even I was thinking of how sexy could it be.." her mind wandered back replaying the moments spent in shower with Rey.

It didn't take long for kria, to feel the tingles in her skin again. Rey was in garden with armaan. Armaan was playing tunes in his guitar. She found herself staring at Rey, as though, he was her possession. His smile, that childishness, that smartness.. an aura that he possesses around him, everything seemed hypnotizing to her.

"Do you like him?"

"if you can say so.." kria replied.

"Oh!!!! So you are ready to marry him??"

"Marriage.. that.. wait... WHAT?" Kria turned around to find her mother, smriti standing in balcony doorway excitedly.

"MOM!!"

"So you do like him, don't you..?" Smriti caught her red handed.

"Uh.. not like what your thinking.. I mean.. I don't like him.. but he is good.. i.. don't know mom.. wait.. did you say marriage?"

"Yes.. we thought, you both were right match.. that is unless, you both agree ofcourse.." Smriti smiled at her daughter.

"Mom! How can you ..."

"We aren't forcing you! Its completely your call kria.."

"Does he know?" kria asked.

"I am sure he will know in some time.."

"hmm.. but I haven't thought anything about marriage yet.. mom.. I just wanna enjoy my life.. I cant marry a total stranger.." kria reasoned.

"one thing I can say for sure. He is not a stranger to you. If he was, you wouldn't have been so comfortable. You may not be introvert, but you do prefer to be around people whom you know.. since morning, you havent tried to murder him yet, so he will survive... and that gives chances that you both can do well for each other.. give it a try.." Smriti asked hugging her daughter.

"you dropped a bomb shell and now you cleaning up by hugging me? Mom! I am too young for marriage.." Kria pouted.

"25 years is not young sweetheart.. and.. we aren't rushing or forcing.. got it?"

"But.."

"give it a try.."

"either you guys are crazy.. or you guys are really crazy" Rey said shaking his head. Priya let out a sigh.

"I am not asking you to marry her tomorrow.. I am asking you to think it over!" Priya replied.

"But Mom.. this is all so sudden.. how could.. oh that's what you guys were planning all along? I should have guessed it!!" Rey grumbled.

"rey.. do you have any girl you like?" Priya asked stuffing a fear.

"No.. mom.. its just.." how could he explain his dream girl?

"then why don't you give it a try? Kria is a good girl.. she can be a good match for you.. don't you like her?" Priya asked him.

At that he felt himself losing towards the events of earlier that day. he had almost kissed her! It couldn't be just attraction! So does he like her? What about his dream girl.

"Oh you certainly do! Look at your face rey.. don't lie to me now.." Priya warned him..

"Okay.. I might like her.. but not in that way.. I havent thought anything about marriage yet Mom.. don't.."

"just give it a try will you? With all honesty" priya told him rubbing his shoulders. "Please?"

Rey felt himself agreeing absent mindedly.

Edited by ..nams.. - 9 years ago
shivi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res...
Unres..

Read all parts in one go...

Awesome concept...

Kriya is a Tomboy... Rey is a workoholic...

Loved Smriti and Priya's bonding... they r too cute...

Armaan and Ridhima r too adorable... loved them...
but i have one confusion here Its Armaan or karan... in places u have written karan and other armaan...

Edited by shivi_17 - 9 years ago
Rictusempra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I was genuinely shocked! 😳
Thought you'd never update. :P Thank you for taking out time to type this. Its a res.