|Unscripted Love| ~ KR Short Story (Part 11: page 53) - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mystic_Muse thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Ah! this is just awesome

thanks for pm

update jaldi jaldi
ratika16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dis was a adorable update

loved it

n waiting for ice cream date
Meesocute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SUPER AWESOME.
KRIYA ALWAYS FEEL DIS SOMTHING SPECIAL WHN SHE IS WITH REY.

REYYY IS SUCH A FILRT..TOO GOOD.
PERFECT DIALOUGES.

LOVED IT
Edited by Meesocute - 9 years ago
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
eeepppsss... i just love it... πŸ˜ƒ

rey kitna badmash h ... i love this kind of rey... ekdam flirt... ☺️

and kriya... hahaha... ye toh gyi kaam se... πŸ˜†

she enjoys his touch.. his warmth... πŸ€—

must be loving his kiss ... but still she denies him... πŸ˜‰

lol... his guts ... dinner or date... whatever... her bf n rey have same thinking... πŸ˜›

awww... rey ko bura laga... n kri ne mana bhi liya.. hahaha 😎
resh1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice..update,waiting 4 next chapter,update soon 😊
SummerDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story
i read all the three parts
its just awesome
plse update soon
..Evanescent.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another great story after Blistering Flames

This I don't know why but reminds me of the DMG romance...and I love it!

KR are quite mature here, the passion and need is clearly reflected!

And Rey as a Gangster, having an affair with the GF of his enemy gangster... very interesting 😎

Kaha se sochte ho aap yeh sab?

Zara waha ka address mujhe bhi bataana πŸ˜›

Over all, I loved the update!

Please Update soon now, pretty plewsh?

resh1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pls update next part,its so beautiful story...
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey i m in love wid this story yar.. its wonderful and different..
iska updates do soonish na plzzz...
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm extremely sorry for the delay...I've become very lazy these days...uff Will try to get back on the track.

Part 3:

The next two days passed by the speed of a jet. And finally Saturday arrived. Though Kriya was happy to go on a date with Aarav, a part of her regrets to miss the opportunity to go on a dinner or a date, whatever it is with Rey. But nonetheless, she started getting ready. She selected a blue colored one piece with a thin black belt around her waist that ended a little above her knees. She decided to curl her hairs from the bottom and pinned them to her left side. With a touch of subtle make up, she finished getting dressed. At that moment the door bell rang, indicating Aarav's arrival. With a cheerful smile, she welcomed him inside.

"My, my, my you look absolutely stunning. And trust me when I say this I mean it." He kissed her deeply and passionately.

"Thank you. You look fine as well." Kriya replied once they pulled back.

"Well, if we have your permission then shall we proceed?"

"Sure." Grabbing her purse from her bedroom, she locked the door and followed him outside.

"Oh by the way we have guests tonight." Aarav said while entering the car.

"Guests?" Kriya asked puzzled.

"Yep, a friend of mine suggested that we double date. I'm sorry I couldn't find the time to ask you as if a hasty decision. But if you don't like then we can surely change the plan."

"Nah! it's fine with me." Though she replied that it isn't a problem but her gut instincts were telling her that something is odd about this double date.

With in twenty minutes they reached their destination, all thanks to the short route. They were waiting for the so called guests to arrive. And when those guests arrived, her eyes bulged out of her sockets. Rey was standing in front of her with his arm draped around a girl who was dressed in a tight and short black dress.

"Kria, you've already met Rey and this is Shanya, his girlfriend." Kriya revived from the state of shock and plastered a fake smile on her face and greeted them. She was highly pissed with Rey. He already had a girl friend and still wanted to go on a dinner date with her. She controlled her temper and decided to ignore him for the rest of the night. Rey was keenly observing her expressions. He had this arrogant smirk plastered on his face which infuriated her temper, making it difficult for to prevent from blasting.

I'm surely gonna have fun tonight! He chuckled at his thought and followed Aarav and Kriya. He pulled Kriya towards him without the notice of Aarav and whispered, "You look damn gorgeous tonight! You boy friend is one lucky bas***d."

"Mind your tongue. The one whom you addressed as a bas***d is my boy friend and I don't take a s**t about my boy friend." She hissed angrily at him.

"Aah! I see. But where did this possessive side vanish when you were cheating at your boyfriend?" He asked calmly.

"I never cheated on Aarav!" She exclaimed angrily in a whispered tone.

"Oh! I thought kissing another male behind your lover's back is known as cheating. But I guess I was wrong." This silenced her. She had nothing to say. He was actually right. All she could do was glare at him and she did shoot him a hard glare. He chuckled at her actions. Kissing her beneath her ear, he proceeded forward leaving her stunned.

"Kriya, what are you doing standing there? Come join us." Aarav's voice brought her back to the present. Everyone was seated when she reached the table and cursed her fate as Rey was seated opposite to her. He winked at her which seethed her blood. The night started progressing and Kriya couldn't engage herself in any of the conversations as her mind was completed filled with Rey's thoughts. And the devil himself wasn't making it any easier for her. He occasionally touched her hands on the excuse of passing something. Kriya tried to ignore every touch of his. She was calmly devouring her food pretending to hear the current conversation. Suddenly she felt something crawl over her leg. As realization dawned upon her, he eyes widened with shock and she started choking on her food. Rey sat brazenly whilst rubbing her left leg with his bare foot. He stooped for a moment as Aarav handed Kriya a glass of water which she gulped down instantly. Once she relaxed, he started his work again. He relaxingly leaned back on his chair and continued his doing. Though Kriya managed not to freak out this time but still it took a lot of guts to act calmly. Her breathing became shallow. His leg glided all the way till her thighs, caressing her velvety skin. He tried to entered in between her thighs but she closed her legs tightly preventing him to proceed.

Suddenly Kriya stood up and excused herself on the pretext of going to the washroom. Moments later, Rey also excused himself with some urgent call and proceeded towards the washroom. He thanked his stars that the washroom was empty and followed Kriya inside, making sure that Kriya remained unaware about the fact. Kriya splashed some water on her face. And as she looked at herself in the mirror she found Rey standing behind her.

"Wh...What are you doing here? This is a ladies washroom and men are not allowed in." She hissed angrily.

"I don't care. I was just getting bored so I thought why not have some fun?"

"Do I look like a means of entertainment to you Mr.Singhaniya?"

"Absolutely correct Miss.Ghai."

"Rey, I don't want to talk to you. Get out of here." Though she warned him, he didn't budge a bit. Annoyed by his behavior, she decided it was best to leave from there. As she neared the exit, he pulled her back and pressed her towards the wall. Her back was facing him.

"You look so damn relishing. You have no idea how badly I want to devour you." He murmured in her ear as his hands caressed the exposed skin on her back. She closed her eyes enjoying his. He planted his lips on her soft skin, making her shiver. He trailed a line of kisses along her shoulder.

"I'm eagerly awaiting our ice cream date." This revived her back to the reality and she pushed him back forcefully.

"I'm sure you'd enjoy your ice cream date with your so called girl friend as I'm no longer interested in giving you company." Saying this she stormed off from there.

"Aarav can we leave now, I don't feel fine." Kriya asked him as she reached their table followed by Rey, seconds later.

"Umm, sure. Go and wait for me in the car as I settle the bill with Rey." Aarav handed her the keys. Kriya did as she was told. Five minutes later, Aarav arrived there. She was definitely in a foul mood and he could sense it.

"Kriya, are you fine?" Aarav questioned. Kriya looked at Aarav whose face was filled with concern...concern for her. Suddenly guilt empowered her and she captured his lips instantly. He turned off the car so that he could reciprocate properly. After kissing her continuously for few minutes, he pulled back.

"Man! I don't know what came inside you but I definitely liked it. And I can no longer wait to get you home." He winked at her. They reached Kriya's apartment in twenty minutes. And as they entered inside, Aarav pulled her into a passionate kiss.

Rey kissed her fervently. He pulled back due to the lack of breath. He scooped her in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. Once they entered inside, he wasted no time in getting rid of the pieces of fabrics which shielded them. He placed her on the bed and lay upon her. His lips fondled every ounce of her skin, teasing and biting her. She reciprocated to every of his touch wildly. Her fingers were scratching his back and he didn't seem to object. His tongue worked on her core building up tension with in her. As he felt she was ready, he thrust himself inside her. He increased his tempo and soon they climaxed.

"It felt so good baby." Aarav replied. This made her snap back at reality. She couldn't believe what happened to her moments ago. She was actually hallucinating Rey instead of Aarav. Aarav drifted in to slumber beside her. She just couldn't get herself to sleep. Her subconscious mind admonished her for replacing Aarav with Rey. I need to get this s**t sorted soon.

"Meet me at the coffee shop opposite to my hospital tomorrow at 10AM." She messaged Rey before meddling herself to sleep.

So how's it? I hope it was worth reading. Please like and review it. Please do it. PMS will be sent later.

Edited by moon_cupcake - 9 years ago