Posted: 9 years ago
New twist
Who is the person
Rey and arav both in huge trouble
Update next chappy fast plz
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the chapter was awesome... mysterteries person had really done his think and planning welled which have anger more to reyaansh and aarav but kriya will be in sort of mess how
will she handle this in aarav and reyaansh case as both have loses for this ordered and will
have to sort and deal of it... do continue soon

KriYaansh-ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great story👏
pls update soon😊
deepasubhash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What an amazing ff! I loved it a lot. I'm a new reader and i read al the chapters in one go. Its so interesting. Loved a lot. Plz updt nxt part and do pm me. Pretty plz :-*
Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its beautiful. pls update soon,
VAIBHAVIKR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
Thanks for the pm
Update soon
And don't forget to pm
KriYaansh-ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
plsss update dear
its been sooo loonnnggg :'(
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello guys, I'm back. Before you people decide to throw juthas, chappals and other things at me , let me apologize. I'm terribly sorry for disappearing for nine months😭. It wasn't my intention to do so. My final year is going on and it gets so hectic that I hardly find time to write. Moreover I was facing writers block which also added to this delay. I even thought of discontinuing my works but couldn't so so😒. Trust me, I feel so bad for not updating all these months. But now I'm back and hopefully will update regularly.😊
Edited by moon_cupcake - 8 years ago
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This updated is s dedicated to Sanchita_ArSha. She's the one who kept encouraging me.

Part 11:

The next few days passed by quickly. Everything was going smoothly as if nothing happened. Kriya and Rey's relationship was progressing at a smooth pace on one hand whilst at the other hand Rey and Aarav were brainstorming to form a plan to defeat the other. They wanted to smash down the other completely and they were ready to do so. But there's one big hurdle blocking their way. And that hurdle is none other than Kriya. They knew Kriya would be devastated and would hate them if anyone of them causes any harm to the other and they were not ready to take that risk. Call them cowards if you wish, but nothing tops Kriya on their priority list. But it is also true that contentment doesn't stay long in anyone's life.

It was a hectic day and Kriya was currently working in the hospital. Today she had to deal with a lot of cases that drained her out completely. All she longs is to go home and take a hot bath. The thought of it sounded so appealing that it boosted her to complete her work quickly. With in minutes she completed her last case study for the day quickly gathered her things and made a move towards the exit. On her way towards the exit, she was stopped by the receptionist.

"Excuse me doctor but there's a letter for you." The receptionist handed her the latter.

"Oh, a letter for me? Do you know who delivered it?" Kriya replied,

"It was a guy dressed in black. He delivered it half an hour ago. I couldn't see his face as he was wearing a hat and dark sunglasses. All he informed me is to hand it over to you."

"Strange!! It doesn't even have a sender's address and name. Anyways thanks for taking it." She thanked the other person and left.

She decided to read the letter after reaching her home. But her intuition was hinting her to read it right at the moment. Seating herself in the car, she opened the letter. All color drained from her face upon reading it.

If you care for your boyfriend and best friend then go and stop them from killing each other. An address was written at the bottom of the page. Whoever sent that letter was clever enough as it was completely printed and not handwritten. Pushing away all the thoughts aside, she quickly drove towards that location. It took her a good amount of thirty minutes to reach there and all thanks to her reckless and fast driving. On reaching there, she realized that it was the same garden that she used to visit with her father when she was a kid. It was situated at the outskirts of the city due to which it was sparsely populated. But its beauty allured her which made her comeback always. Today was no such exception. There was hardly anyone was present there.

She slowly walked inside the garden, her heart beating fast. She could find neither Rey nor Aarav. She yelled out their names but came no response. She didn't realize when she entered deep in the garden surrounded by huge tress. She wanted to phone them but in a hurry she left her phone inside the car. Now, she was utterly scared. She tried calling out to them again but all her attempts were futile. Suddenly she heard a gunshot and to her fortune, she missed being the target. The bullet hit the tree next to her, missing her by merely an inch. Her heart stopped beating for a moment. Suddenly she heard some moments in the bushes. Controlling her nervousness, she voiced out "Who's there?" All she heard in response was the rumbling of leaves and then another gunshot fired, again missing her by inches. Whoever was the shooter was bad at his job and she thanked the lords for that. She gathered all her guts and ran for her dear life. She could hear footsteps following her. She again thanked her stars for familiarizing her with each and every path of this garden. Soon she reached her car and bolted inside quickly. Without wasting a second she ignited the engine and raced away.

On her way back, she tried calling both Rey and Aarav but neither of them picked up her call. She groaned in frustration. Her heart wouldn't stop racing. All she knew was that she wanted to be safe. And at that moment the thought of being in Rey's arms was all she sought. Swiftly driving towards his place, her thoughts retreated back at what happened in the garden. She wasn't sure whether to share it with Rey or not. But she knew seeing her in a disheveled state; he would figure out that something is fishy. Once she reached his house she quickly got off the car. Throwing her car keys at the valet, she rushed inside hastily.

His butler was standing near the entrance. He tried to inform her about a meeting being held inside but throwing a deaf ear at him she paced her way in. As soon as she reached near the living room, she called out to him gathering the attention of seven other people except him. Only then she realized that he had some company with him about which the butler tried to warn her. Rey's eyes landed on her, with his brows pulled together, taking in her hassled state. Without wasting a minute, he walked towards her, engulfing her in his embrace. She slumped in his arms, her heart relaxing a minute.

"Kriya, are you fine?" He questioned. Instead of replying to him, she tightened her arms around him. Exhaling a breath he pulled away. Turning her around he spoke, "Gentlemen this is my girlfriend Kriya and it would be great if we can reschedule this meeting as my girlfriend needs me right now." It was then Kriya scanned around the room, her eyes landing on Aarav making her frown. Murmurs spread in the room, but nonetheless everyone made their way out.

"Aarav, I thought I was clear when I told everyone to leave which includes you as well." Rey said.

"Trust me, I'm not interested in staying at your place even for a second, but it is Kriya that made me stay here." Aarav replied with a disinterest. Ignoring his comment, Rey turned towards Kriya and questioned her that why was she looking so confused and scared.

"I got a letter from someone informing me that you and Aarav were fighting and that I was needed there to make you guys stop..." And she began informing them about the incident that happened with her. Her eyes watered up thinking about being so close to death yet far away from it. This boiled Rey as well as Aarav's blood.

"Do you have that letter now?" Aarav asked. Nodding a yes, she opened her purse and handed the letter to him.

Aarav's brows knitted together as he read the letter. "Whoever sent you this must be quite intelligent as he managed to hide his handwriting." He commented.

"What do you mean?" Rey asked.

"It's a printed letter."

"It's a printed letter? That's so strange!" Rey took the letter from Aarav and read it. He couldn't help but wonder about it.

"But why would anyone send Kriya false information?" Aarav questioned out loudly.

"That's because may be that person wanted to get Kriya at the target site. Maybe Kriya was his actual target." Rey replied with a clenching voice.

"What do you mean Rey?" It was Kriya who asked it.

"When did you receive this letter?" Rey asked ignoring her question.

"The receptionist handed me it when I was leaving the hospital, around five thirty in the evening. But she told me that a man delivered it half an hour back."

"Hmm, it was delivered half an hour before you left which means around 5'O clock the letter reached your hospital. And if the person wanted to inform you about an emergency he would make sure that it would get to you right away but he didn't. Moreover he hand the leisure of getting it typed and printed instead of writing it. All this could mean only one thing."

"And that is that Kriya was that person's target." Aarav completed for Rey.

"You're right. Good to know that you use your brain." Rey mocked.

"But why would anyone try to harm me?" Kriya voiced out tensely.

Rey's hard demeanor turned soft before he replied. "Kriya, it's just a mere guess that someone might want to harm you. For all we know, it could've been a prank or something else."

"But..." Kriya tried to intervene. "Shh! Listen to me first. I don't want you to think about it anymore. Leave it to me and I'll handle it. All I want you do is steer away all these thoughts and just relax your mind."

"You mean leave it to us'." Aarav spoke, air quoting the word us'. "How did you even think that I'll just stay in the background and let you do everything? I have some responsibility towards Kriya and I'm not going to back away from them."

"Yeah, whatever! Kriya, go to my room and stay there. I'll be joining up in a few minutes." Rey spoke. Once Kriya was away from them, he turned towards Aarav and spoke. "I'll go and spend some time with Kriya trying to get her to forget about this incident. Meanwhile I want you to go her hospital and find any information you can about this letter and that mysterious delivery man." Aarav wanted to argue so that they could switch their tasks but he knew better than to do it. He knew Kriya needed Rey currently, so his nodded firmly and Rey and left the place.

I hope it was nice. Please do leave your reviews. Comments and Criticisms are welcomed. Also hit the like tab please.

Edited by moon_cupcake - 8 years ago
shwetaphadke thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yaya!!! Finally u updated...
It ws awesm👏...continue soon...waiting who would be the one trying to kill kriya???????