Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
who is this guy now😕
d kr moments wer cuteee😳
continue soonish⭐️
Edited by Anapneo3003 - 9 years ago
Mystic_Muse thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
aww this is to amazing

loved it,

who this guy could be?

hmm suspense,

update soon

thanks for pm

sorry for late reply
RINKYKAUR19 thumbnail
long time
it was nice
rey and kriya conversations
kriya angry expressionns
every thing i liked
in the last who is the guy
update soon

fannism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice part. This story is really like a smugglers or don types movie.
Love Rey and kriya's chemistry.
Waiting for next part to know the person.

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The hyper Kria, it seems as though its been ages I havent seen her hyperactive mode. And this comoensated for all of it. Amazing. She is stubborn yet shy. Thats what makes me like about Kria. Plus he baatcutter mode. She can just keep on lecturing Rey for all day long. I loved that entire bit.

Now who is this new guy? One of Rey's men? Or someone new? Joh bhi hai I dont care it would get revealed as the story unfolds :P
kriapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Rey n kria s intreaction wss really cute
I Mean moment
But arnav n kria ke bich mus aagayi na
thats So not fare
trishikarajput0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Brilliantly written

Kriya is shoo cute
Kriyaansh are so romantic
Kriya was so shy when she was told by Rey to remove his shirt
Loved their conversation n kiss

Waiting for next update

Thanx for pm
meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: siddiqah

Tu res hi krti raiyo

kr dia unres...

N tu na mere se baat matt kar... 😡
meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
unresd on pg 46... 🤗
aab update karo... 😃
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys, I'm back with an update. I had written this four days back but wanted to post it along with Blistering Flames. I hope you guys like it.

Part 10:

They say when a storm arrives; it arrives with an indirect warning. Everything becomes so quiet as if nothing can go wrong. But that's the trick. All the silence and pleasantness turns sour. Everything becomes haywire and devastated completely. The pureness of the atmosphere turns evil. Surely, a storm arrives uninvited but it does leave a pinch of hint of its arrival and people need to figure it out soon.

For the next few days everything was calm in the lives of Rey, Kriya and Aarav. Rey and Kriya were close to professing their love and Aarav tried to reinstate his relations with Kriya and he was fairly successful in it. The message incident was long forgotten. Nobody even bothered to find out who that person for they were too content with their lives. The tension between Rey and Aarav retained but it was constant. It neither increased nor reduced. Little did they know that this was the silence before the storm. Unfortunately they failed to recognize it. A deadly storm was approaching them. Usually a storm obliterates everything in a moment but this storm is approaching them with an intention of destroying everything slowly. Unfortunately nobody was there to warn them.

That evening Rey received a call from one of his men. He was about to take Kriya out on a date and profess his love but due to such unwanted circumstances he had to cancelled it. Instead of spending the evening with his girlfriend he had to go to his warehouse at the south end of the city.

"What happened here?" He asked as soon as he reached there.

One of the guards who were being bandaged replied, "We were all present in the warehouse. Some of us were guarding the warehouse whilst the rest of us were unloading the new shipment. I was present in the team unloading the new shipment. The shipment arrived from U.A.E just the day before. We were busy with our work when we heard the firing of guns outside. All of us gathered our guns and rushed outside to help them. There were nearly fifty men and we were only thirty. Most of our people died and only the five of us could survive. Those men took away all the gun powder that was a part of our shipment and left. It was me who called for help. We didn't know who those men were as they covered themselves from top to bottom in black."

Rey punched the wall beside him in anger. He groaned loudly in frustration. "There must be some clue; some way to find those men. I want all of you to trace the nearby area carefully. No matter how cunning a person is, he will definitely leave some clue. Get to work boys."

His eyes fell on a guard who was in deep thoughts. His hand was bandaged. Rey pointed towards him and said, "You there, what are you thinking about? Do you know something or did you see something?"

"Yes sir. I noticed a strange symbol on the guns of those invaders. It was an A' inscribed within a star. Each and every gun had that symbol at the bottom."

"You fool you should have told that before."

"I'm sorry sir."

"An A' inscribed with a star,; interesting. Find out which gang uses such symbol on their guns." He ordered his men.

The same evening, at the same time Aarav was at his warehouse present in the north end of the city. He was inspecting his shipment that arrived in the morning. He ordered his men to scrutinize it carefully and check whether it is not false. He always cross checked his shipments to be on the safe side. While his men were inspecting the shipment, he decided to have a survey of the nearby area. His warehouse was surrounded by a forest on one side. Taking five men along with him, he began surveying his warehouse. He checked all the rooms and storage. Then he began assessing the outside of the warehouse. Suddenly he heard a movement from the forest. He ignored it once assuming it to be the movement of leaves due to some animal. But then he heard the sound of the leaves being crushed again. He was about to ignore this as well but then the noise became loud. It couldn't have been an animal. No animal residing in the inner of the forest would come outside. He ordered his men to inspect the area.

After a few minutes his men returned and informed him that everything is fine and that maybe a few insects were crawling o the ground covered with dried leaves. Aarav wasn't contented with the answer but decided to ignore it. They were about to get back inside the warehouse when Aarav received a call from a private number. Due to weak signals, he moved afar from the warehouse. The person on the other hand wouldn't speak a word. Irritated by this, he cut the phone. Just as he was putting the phone back in his pocket, his warehouse burst into flames. Due to the heat he flew and fell on the ground far from the warehouse. He along with those five men survived and the rest faced the wrath of the blast. Coughing loudly, he got up from the ground. There was fire everywhere. Aarav couldn't believe his eyes.

"HOW DID THIS HAPPEN???" He yelled loudly. Just then he saw a man running towards the forest. He ordered his men to catch him. They chased that unknown person. One of Aarav's men caught hold of his shirt but that man was fast. Utilizing his entire energy, he kicked the guard behind him. As a result his shirt tore into two. In an instant he sped off deep inside the forest leaving them in a daze. It was as if he was familiar with the forest.

Aarav saw his men return emptily. "Where did that man go?" He yelled.

"We're sorry sir but he fled away. The way he chose the directions to run indicated that he was completely familiar with the forest." One of the men replied.

"What is that in your hand?" He pointed to was the torn shirt.

"It is the shirt of that person. It looks like a uniform."

Aarav carefully inspected the shirt. It was a brown shirt with a curvaceous R' inscribed at the front. It was vaguely familiar. He couldn't point out where he had seen this shirt. He closed his eyes and tried recognizing this shirt.

On the other hand Rey received a call from his men informing him about the gang which uses that symbol o their guns. Just then Aarav opened his eyes on realizing the gang this shirt belongs to.

"REY/AARAV I'm going to destroy you." Both of them said in unison with their eyes fiery with anger.

In the middle of the city of dream, where everyone was in a hustle bustle, a man was sitting in his apartment with a glass of whiskey in his hand. He received a call and as soon as he heard the other person say a huge grin appeared on his face. It was a crooked grin.

"Poor Rey and Aarav think they are intelligent but little do they know that they are just puppets in my hand. And more than that poor, poor, poor Kriya; what will she do now?" He erupted into a cunning laughter.

Ahem! We're gearing up for the climax. I hope you guys liked it. Forgive me for the errors, if any. Please hit the like tab and leave your reviews. Your feedback means a lot to me.