I like the update
krias concern for rey
but I dont like that bff ke bich me mus aagai
kreya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nyc update!
So aarav and rey had d race.
N aarav made rey fall...which was witnessed by kriya!
Who called kriya to that place?
Rey or kriya have sm1 on their side?
Continue soon!
trishikarajput0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update

Who messaged kriya..
And kriya saw the scene of aarav hurting Rey
And now kriya is angry at aarav
Kriya so cares for Rey

What if Rey will hurt her
What will she do..??

It is so interesting

Waiting for next update

Thanx for pm

Continue soon
star_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
continue soonish😊
amazing!!!!
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can I please hit Aarav whatever he is...
He seems more like an insecure guy than a concerned friend to me.. I still try to keep myself convinced that he is just being concern for Kria.. but then his deeds...

Agreed Rey isn't a saint as well.. both being into such a profession, it is so obvious to have them the way they are.. but still I just can't keep my mind straight and think of Aarav as a good friend.. he is being more insecure than good...

And about KriYansh I have always loved them when you have portrayed them with a hinty-pinch of spiced up romancing bits.. and I hope you continue to please us with the same..

Even if you don't I won't mind it... Because that's what these Fan-fics are for.. entertainment.. in any form.. romance, thriller, comedy (I hardly manage to get one), Horror.. or anything...

It's just fun to read stuffs here after such a long time...
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update :)
I love how Kriya was worried about Rey
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys, I'm finally back. My exams have been completed 🥳🥳and I'm free now. So I'll be able to update regularly, if my laziness doesn't hinders my way😛. I hope you guys like it.Pardon me for the errors, if any. I haven't proofread it.

Part 9:

All the way to the hospital Kriya continued mumbling curses under her breath. Some were directed towards Rey while the rest were towards Aarav. Rey couldn't make out what she was mumbling but found it very amusing. Though he was in pain, he couldn't control chuckling at her. This made her narrow her eyes at him with a pointed look on her face.

"Is there something funny going on here?" She questioned raising her brow at him.

He meekly nodded in negation trying to stifle his laughter. "Do you have any shame left within you? Here I'm getting worried about you and you are laughing at me? By the way who the hell asked you to have a horse race with Aarav when you don't even know how to ride a horse properly? Moreover are the screws of your brain a little loose? What made you agree to meet Aarav? Don't you dare you tell me that you were trying to get along with him for my sake, because I know that will never be possible. That was a highly stupid decision of yours. Waise toh you claim being smart and all lekin asli mein ek duffer ho tum...stupid...duffer...idiot..." And she continued muttering whilst throwing daggers at him. Her concentration was on him than on the road. He had never seen her so carefree with him before. He liked it. He liked it that she was opening up to him. Though he liked the way she was murmuring with a cute angry expression on her face, he had to stop her.

"Kriya, listen to me...you need to concentrate on the road."

"Don't tell me what to do. I perfectly know that I'm supposed to concentrate on the road. Don't try to act overly smart in front of me."

"But what did I do?" He asked feigning to be hurt with a pout on his face.

Pointing towards his damaged arm, she replied, "That's what you did. Had not you been careless then your arm would be perfectly fine. But you had to act all great and mighty; never backing down."

"It's not my fault. Your dearest friend pushed me." He exaggerated the word dearest'.

"Don't you dare you go sarcastic at me. And you are to be blamed more than him. you should have not agreed to all of this."

"Gosh, you act like a mum. I'm sorry alright." He said making a cute expression.

"Hmm, I'll think about it.

Soon they reached the hospital and Kriya led Rey to the X-ray room. She made him sit and asked the nurse to get the machine started.

"Umm Rey, you need to remove your shirt from the side, so that we can have a complete x=ray of your left arm." All of a sudden all her anger vanished and her voice became timid. She knew the reason behind this. The thought of seeing him partially shirtless sent chills down her spine. Rey smirked at this reaction and started undoing the buttons of his shirt with his right arms. Though he was capable of doing it alone, he purposely asked Kriya to help.

"Kriya, can you help me do it? My left arm hurts awfully and I can't do it alone with the right hand." He asked in a hoarse tone. Kriya shyly nodded a yes. Taking a deep breath, she started unfastening his shirt. She avoided an eye contact with him. He blew air on her face making her shut her eyes.

"You're beautiful." He whispered.

"Ma'am everything is ready." The nurse informed, bringing Kriya back to the present. She carefully helped Rey in removing his hand out his left sleeve. She applied a gel like thing on his arm and began the procedure. After finishing everything, Kriya led Rey to her cabin. Twenty minutes later, the nurse returned with the report. Carefully examine it, Kriya breathed in relief.

"It's nothing to worry about. Like I said before your arm is sprained. The swelling would take three to four days to reduce. I'll apply some gel and then I'll bandage it. After bandaging it, Kriya kissed it. Rey smiled at her action whilst she turned crimson.

"Bu the way my back is hurting as well." He said in a low voice.

"What? Where? You should've informed that before." Kriya said getting hyped up.

"It's nothing to worry about. A kiss will make it fine." Rey said staring intently at her.

"But your arm is sprained." She replied tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear whilst avoiding his gaze.

"And who says you need to your arms to kiss?" Saying this, he placed his right hand at her nape and brought her close to him, sealing her lips with his. Her hands landed on his chest, fisting his shirt while his hand kneaded her hair, intensifying the kiss. It was Kriya who pulled back due to lack of breath. She looked at Rey who was already staring at her intensely.

"Kriya do you like me?" He asked out of the blue. Kriya scrunched her eyes in confusion. Sensing her confusion, he said "I just felt like asking so I did. Now answer me."

"I like you...a lot." She replied slowly.

"Good. Because I like you too...maybe something more than like. " He grinned at her whilst she blushed with a small smile playing at lips.

"Did you find something?" Aarav questioned his security head.

"I'm sorry sir but we were unable to trace much. The only thing that we're sure about is that the person grabbed the opportunity of your absence to message Kriya ma'am."

"Do you think it could've been one of Rey's men?"

"Maybe or maybe not."

"What do you mean?"

"Rey sir arrived only with his driver and his driver wasn't even let inside the farmhouse. We had our men watching over him."

"Alright. Did you check the security cameras?"

"Yes sir, we did. And we have a doubt on a servant."

"A servant?"

"Yes sir, here's the clip." Aarav was shown the clip from the CCTV camera. As soon as Aarav led Rey out towards the stable a man dressed in the clothes of a servant entered in. Though a few guards saw him, they didn't stop him assuming him to be a servant. They couldn't see his face as he tied a scarf around his face, only revealing his eyes. He had his head bowed down to avoid capturing of anything. Fortunately for him Aarav had left his phone on the table. He quickly grabbed the phone and completed his business. Making sure nobody noticed him; he slipped out of the backdoor.

"Did you inquire all the servants and the guards?"

"Yes sir and nobody recognizes him."

"Alright, get back to work. Let me know if you find another clue."

Who could be this guy? Aarav wondered.

How's it guys. Please like and review it. Your feedback boosts me up. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

khushiarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
long time...
loved this care free attitude kriya
how much she scold rey😆
and rey "u r sounding like mom"
and in x - ray room all her anger gone
her reply i like u while blushing...
and here aarv is tensed
who is this another one????????