Posted: 9 years ago
50 shades na dekh paane ka itna dukh matt bana... 😛
reyaditi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ohh myy gossh...

These two enemies are on it...

Rey stole Aaravs GF...

I dont think dats going to go easy on Aarav...

Horse Race...ohhh...this is going to be some fun...

I like it...

Best part was Kriya kicking Rey out of her house...haha...poor him...

Very sorry for late review...

Amazing updates...

Love Aditi.
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys!

I hope you guys remember me and this story. I'm sure you do, don't you? Err...I know its been like ages since I've updated and I'm terribly sorry for that. I was literally caught in the midst of assignments, records, internals and practicals. The past month has been quite hectic and the forthcoming few weeks are equally hectic with my semesters lining up. Please be patient with me. I'll be updating my stories but they'll be very slow. Once I complete my exams, only then I'll be able to update regularly.

Also, I've made slight changes in the story. The part on the first page has been changed into a prologue and so the update numbering has changed. Initially the new update was supposed to be numbered 9 but now it is numbered 8

Please check the following post for a new chapter.

moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Previously on Unscripted love.

How about a race of horses between you and me on my farm this Saturday? And make sure Kriya doesn't get involved in it. ;)

It didn't take a genius to understand who sent it. "If a horse ridding race is what you want then be it. I'm going to defeat you in your place. Beware Shekhwat because Rey's going to crumple you."

Part 8:

"Rey sir we've reached the farm house." The driver announced. Rey looked at the driver before averting his gaze outside the window. His eyes scrutinized the area before stepping out. Nice place! He thought. He liked the scenery instantly. Aarav's farmhouse was located in the outskirts of the city. It was surrounded by beautiful meadows. Though he didn't have a liking for that person he appreciated his taste. And Kriya was the best example for it. The mere thought of Kriya made him smile. He decided to message but then refrained from doing so. When it comes to lying, he was a pro but in front of Kriya all his skills vanished. It was very difficult to lie to her especially when she scrunches her eye brows together trying to examine his expressions. He was lost so deep in her thoughts that he didn't notice a servant calling out to him.

"Huh?" He replied when the servant shook him.

"Excuse me sir, I've been calling since two minutes. Aarav sir is waiting for you inside."

"Oh! Alright, lead the way."

"Ah! It's so good to see you my dear enemy." Aarav said shaking hands with Rey.

"Likewise!"

"I hope you liked my gift the other day." Aarav said smirking at Rey.

"You have no idea how much I liked it. I actually came here to return your gift." Rey replied in the same tone.

"Oh yeah? And what will my gift be?"

"You've got to wait buddy. And I thought we're to have a horse race unless you changed your mind."

"I see you're so eager to lose. Then I won't have you waiting. Everything's ready, let's get started then."

Rey followed Aarav to the farm side where the stable was present. Rey chose a white horse whilst Aarav chose a brown one. The meadows were vast and there was a small forest nearby. They decided that they would race through the meadows, forest and then back to the stable. The in charge of the stable was ordered to fire the gun at the count of three. As soon as the bullet left gun, both of them charged at their horses. Though Aarav was a trained horse rider, Rey was proving to be a tough competition. They crossed their way through the meadows and entered the forest. Since it was Aarav's place, he was familiar with every nook and corner of the forest. He knew that midway through it, the path is going to be very uneven and so he slowed down without warning Rey. As a consequence Rey fell off his horse on the ground.

Not bothering to stop, Aarav laughed at him and said "Good luck buddy."

"You bas***d! Play fair."

"Everything's fair in love and war." With that he left. Rey hurt his back and it took him a few minutes to get back on the horse. With all his might he charged at the horse with full force causing it to leap forward with big moves. He was lacking behind. Grabbing a stick on his way he threw it towards Aarav's horse making it lose its balance. Fortunately Aarav steadied his horse. They were only a few meters away from the stable. Their eyes were blazing with fire. This horse race turned into a horse battle. They used sticks and their legs to hit and kick each other. Rey was about to push Aarav off the horse when his eyes fell at the person standing in the stable. It was Kriya! He hadn't informed her then how did she come there? He was lost in thoughts. Taking this as an opportunity Aarav hit him with a stick casing his to fall down the horse.

"REY!!!!" On hearing Kriya's shout Aarav's head snapped towards her. His eyes widened in shock. She was the last person he wanted to witness this incident. She came running towards Rey.

"Kr...Kriya what are you doing here?" Aarav asked.

"How could you do this Aarav? How could you push Rey off the horse? It is so low of you to do this. If any major damage happens to him then trust me you will regret it." She threatened him. Though Rey was in pain, he couldn't help but smile as these words left Kriya's words. His pain was long forgotten. He now thanked his stars for sending Kriya there. Without having to do anything Aarav got what he deserved.

"But who called you here?" Aarav asked.

"Are you kidding me? You were the one who messaged me. And thankfully I read the message and came here on time. Else god alone knows what would've happened. I can't believe you'd do such a thing Aarav."

"But...but Kriya let me explain."

"Your explanation is not a priority. Rey is my priority for the moment." Rey smirked widely at Aarav who in return glared at him.

Kriya helped Rey get back on his feet and led him inside. Seating him on a couch, she sat down beside him. She took his arm and examined it.

"It's swollen. Looks like a sprain to me. But it's important that we get an x-ray done. Let me take you to the hospital." Rey simply nodded, enjoying her concern. They were half way through the door when Kriya's phone rang. She excused herself to answer it.

Rey turned towards Aarav and said "I don't why you called Kriya here when it was you who suggested that Kriya will not be involved. It was such a bad move. Poor Aarav Shekhawat, lost his girlfriend before and now his best friend as well."

Just then Kriya returned and led Rey towards her car. Before entering the car, Rey winked at Aarav and showed him his middle finger. Aarav stood there like a statue unable to do anything. He banged his fist on the wall once they left. He called his security head right at that moment.

"I WANT TO KNOW WHO MESSAGED KRIYA FROM MY PHONE!" he yelled at the other person.

I hope the update was worth reading. Sorry about the length. Please hit the like tab and leave your reviews.

khushiarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey buddy...
long time
awesome update
loved it totally
loved kriya concern for rey
but i m confusing who is this third person??
RINKYKAUR19 thumbnail
Wow.update is awesome dear .the concern of kriya I liked it.update next soon dear
shakz_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing...
I luv d way u write & ur amazing twist
wauh... I think it's rey return gift 4 aarav
poor aarav
ohhh... luv d kriya concern...
lol rey & aarav nok jok
meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres

its not fair...
Dono story k update itne chote... 😡

update was awesum...
Especially after kria's entry... 😎
waiting for nxt part...
I want hospital romance...
btw who msgd kria...???
I guess the same villan who is creating difference btw rey n arav...

Update soon...
Edited by --megs_arsha-- - 9 years ago
rainysandhu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
back to back updates..
first of b.f. n nw this..
nyc..
i love ur unique stories yrr..
update soon..
thnks fr d pm
luvuKR thumbnail