Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
nice one... aarav cares for kriya...thanks for the pm...
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update... 😃

whats with this words war between rey n aarav... ðŸ˜ĩ

why the hell they taunt n insult each other so much??.. as if getting kriya is their ultimate prize...

poor manager... he was so terrified... but his restaurent was surely saved... as rey n aarav are still on talking terms ... 😆

lol... rey .. then aarav.. both lovers at same time... moment disturbed... obviously they should've closed the doors atleast... 😛

kriya is so tired... still she agreed him to join her for bath... all of them are perverts... ðŸĪĢ

what is this aarav trying to do... kriya's brainwash ... ðŸĪŠ
Dead_Nightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsome update love it so much rey teasing arav so much hahahahaha update next part fast
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update :)
I hope Reyaansh is serious about Kriya
kriapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ohh god I dont know what those to guys want from kria she is so innocent n pure both r just using her I hate it
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey everyone! *a sad wave* Sigh! I don't feel like updating anymore 'cause of the decreasing number of likes and comments. And this is one of the reasons why I don't feel like writing the updates. Please like and review guys, it boosts me up. I hope you guys like this chapter.

Part 7:

"Kriya what's wrong?" Rey asked on seeing her zoning off again. They were watching a movie and they were supposed to be all cozy and stuff. But Kriya's constant zoning off irked Rey and he was hundred percent sure that Aarav was involved in it. He switched off the T.V and pulled Kriya forcibly onto his lap. This startled Kriya and it took her few minutes to realize what happened.

"Rey what are you doing?"

"I guess it should be the other way round. What are you doing? What are you thinking so hard? Do you realize you zoned out on me for the entire time? And Reyansh Sighnaiya doesn't approve people zoning out on him." He purred huskily with an authority to his tone.

"Umm...I was just thinking about something."

"Is this something' more interesting than me Miss.Ghai? If it is then I'm more than intrigued about it. So, spill the beans now."

"Umm...You're right, I should probably clear out everything."

"Good, so tell me what's troubling you?"

"I'll be straight forward and no beating around the bush. Are you a s*x addict?"

This questioned startled Rey. He didn't know how to answer it. He surely liked having s*x but is not an addict. "No! What makes you ask that?"

Kriya heaved in relief as soon as those words his mouth. "Oh...Umm...nothing much...I just thought...you know you're always into physical intimation so I just assumed." Kriya purposely omitted about Aarav because she didn't want to create a dispute between them.

He studied her face for a moment. It was hard to tell whether she was lying or not. He still didn't believe that it was out curiosity. He was certain that Aarav had something to do with it. "Alright, if that's what you say." He paused for a moment giving her one of his wicked smiles before continuing. "Like I said, I do not approve of people who zone out on me. Hence you will be punished."

"Punished??? Are you serious? What are we, five year old children?"

"Punishment has no age sweetheart." He winked at her.

"And how am I supposed to be punished?"

"A sexy lap dance would be fine." He purred in her ear making her gasp. Her eyes widened in shock but then a slow and sexy smile curved on her lips. She got off him slowly. Walking over to the music player she switched on a slow and sensuous number. Swaying her hips in a slow motion, she winked him. She sauntered towards him and sat on his laps. Leaving him at no mercy, she ground over him making him groan. Her hands fondled her curved teasing him to the extreme. His hands were about to grasp her but she moved out them on time. She winked at him slowly opened the top two buttons of her shirt revealing her cleavage. She bent down and slowly glided her hands upwards from her feet to her torso, giving him ample time to view what's underneath her shirt. She was standing away from him near the door. Using her index finger she indicated him to come near her. Like a lost puppy, he obediently obeyed her. As soon as he reached her, she pushed him out the door and shut it on his face, leaving him completely puzzled. A minute later his phone beeped, indicating an arrival of a message.

This is what you get for punishing me! See you later honey ;)

"Kriya this is not fair." He yelled.

"You're right this is not fair. This is call tit for tat." Laughing at his condition, she strolled back inside leaving him with no other option but to leave.

Rey was in his study room when a man knocked on the door.

"Come in." Rey called out.

"Sir, we have a bad news."

Rey, who was busy studying a file, instantly looked the other person. Taking a deep breath he asked, "What is it?"

"Sir, even before our shipment could reach us, somebody stole it."

"What do you mean somebody stole it? It's not some toy to be stolen easily." Rey growled at the person.

"I...I understand what you mean sir, but our agents have informed that the shipment was right on its track towards us when suddenly they lost the track of it. Just a few yards away from our warehouse, it disappeared. As per our sources either one of our enemies must have attacked the vehicle and destroyed the tracking device or the delivery man could be the traitor. As of now we have no records of where it disappeared."

"F**k! You guys cannot even do a small job properly. When I ordered that one of your men should go and collect the shipment then why didn't you listen to me? Listen you dumb, don't you dare you defy me next time. I want the details of the lost shipment in an hour. Now get out of here and dare not you show me your face until you've garnered some information. Rey slammed his fist on the table cursing it. "Damn you Aarav Shekhawat. You're going to pay for it so bad."

Minutes later another guy approached Rey with an envelope in his hand. "Now what the hell do you want?" Rey yelled at that man.

"Th...this letter arrived for a minute ago." He handed the letter to Rey and left. Rey threw that envelope on the ground not bothering to check it. But as it fell on the ground the card placed inside it popped out a little earning Rey's interest. He picked it up and opened it completely. It was a photograph of horse riding. Wondering who sent it, he flipped it over.

How about a race of horses between you and me on my farm this Saturday? And make sure Kriya doesn't get involved in it. ;)

It didn't take a genius to understand who sent it. "If a horse ridding race is what you want then be it. I'm going to defeat you in your place. Beware Shekhwat because Rey's going to crumple you."

I hope it was worth reading. Please hit the like tab and leave your feedback.

Edited by moon_cupcake - 9 years ago
anjoriii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oo.. that was nice! ;)
hmm.. horse race.. waiting for it... ^_^
amazing update.. loved it <3 <3
please update soon.. will be waiting... :)

- Anjori <3
PunjabiKudi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally you updated.. But its chutku sa.. *Cries*

Awww Kriya wasn't dancing she was actually seducing bichara Rey.. 😆

They are damn adorable yar..
So please next time thoda bada update dedio.. Pretty please.. *Pout*

And Horse Race wow excited han.. 😉

Update Soon!

Love Rupanshi :')
Angel_Anu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh oh oh Kriya seduced him & threw him out :p
shit! This girl...bhaut tadpaya Rey ko

Now what's with Rey's shippment being stolen? N Aarav is involved in it? OMG another tussle...hope it does not end up hurting Kriya

Anyways i wonder if its the person who burnt both Rey & Aarav's workshop earlier

Aaah lot of confusion
will wait till u post further...i think its the best i can do ;)

BTW awesome update :)
Gis...shakti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome...
sexy lap dance...
i want rey to fall in love with kria..
horse ride...waiting for next update ...