Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
maani dance... [:D/]
53 likes 👍🏼
lets party too... 🥳
kriapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update but is there something wrong or rey has some hidden motive I hope they want hurt kria
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this chapter was awesome... finally kriya had said what was to aarav the truth
and then told the facts to about reyaansh to her... and if needed any help
is ready... and finally kriya tol to reyaansh about her be like him...
do continue soon
sumimita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mannu ... sorry for late reply,...

its awsome but short...

something is very very fishy...

pls update it soon
archisha06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update👏
Arnav kriya talk...

Arnav accepting her liking fr rey so easily

Smthng is fishy😕

N den kriya reaches rey's house😊
N Rey open d door shirtless n our kriya gaping @ him😆

Den KR Talk😛
N kriya asking him to put on his shirt n der talk bout dat...😃

Kriya immediately smiling as soon as rey complimented her nose😳

Der talks...
Den kriya told him dat she likes him n rey asking bout arnav n kriya telling dat she told him😳

N den d possessive wala dialouge...Rey❤️

Den der kiss..
Followed rey showing his house 😊
N den asking her to move wid him while kriya disagrees Saying dey r in initial steps of relationship 😉

Den der talks bout der relation❤️

Den rey dropping kriya 😊

Den KR talk bout doctors n gangsters😆

In short, an amazing update 🥳
Simply Fab 🤗

Update soon n DO PM ME!!

moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Here's the next update. I was stuck up in college work which led to the delay. Hope you forgive me!

Part 6:

Rey walked inside a five star hotel followed by heavy built armed men. Recognizing who he was, the manager treated him specially and led him to a special room.

"What would you like to have sir?"

"A glass of red wine would be fine."

"Anything else sir?"

"Yes, I'm expecting a guest named Aarav Shekhawat. Lead him to me as soon as he arrives."

"Aa...Aarav Shekhawat?" The manager's eyes bulged out.

"Do you have any problem?"

"N...no sir."

"Then why the hell are you still here. Get me my drink now!"

"Right away sir." The manager prayed to god that nothing goes wrong as these two personalities were having a meeting at his restaurant. Though the world maybe unaware about their illegal business but everyone was quite versed with the fact that having Reyansh and Aarav under the same roof is nothing but inviting trouble in your paradise.

A waiter approached him carrying a glass of red wine. Moments later, the managed arrived followed by his other guest, Aarav Shekhawat.

"Aarav."

"Reyansh." They briskly greeted each other. Tension in the room was clearly evident.

"What would you like to have, sir?" The manager asked Aarav.

"I'd like to have a glass of bourbon."

"Anything else sir?"

"No, that would be all."

Glancing at Rey the manager left the room. Once the manager was out Rey and Aarav instructed their men to leave the room.

"So, Aarav, becoming the good boy, are we?" Rey asked him, hinting towards his break up with Kriya.

"If that's what you think then I have no problem with it."

"I think a lot of things about you and you seem to have no objections with it. So it's alright that I think of you as a loser." Rey paused for a moment before continuing,"oops! I just called you a loser. But I guess it's fine 'cause you are a good boy and good boys don't fight or argue back." He smirked slyly at Aarav who was trying hard not get infuriated.

"If I am a loser then what are you? Oh yeah, how can I forget that you're all words and no actions. Basically you're nothing, just a khokla insaan." Aarav hissed at him.

"Dude! You should've informed me before that you're blind. I literally stole your girlfriend underneath your nose and you call me blind. I pity you man! I know it's hard to believe that your girlfriend of 4 years left you for a person who she met merely weeks back. And you know what it is called? It's called Rey's charm." Rey beamed arrogantly at him.

"Trust me Rey if you hurt Kriya then that day will be the end of you." Aarav warned Rey.

"Trying to be the saint are we now? Cut this act Aarav. You and I both of us know that Kriya means nothing to you. She was just a trophy that was handed to you by Shashank Ghai for all he was the king of mafia and gangsters. And now that he's passed away that position is empty and since you were his loyal he gave you Kriya's responsibility. You were favored among the gangsters because Kriya was with you which symbolized Shashank Ghai's support. What could a guy ask for when he has fame and a.lady in bed? You and I are very similar so just stop your pretense. And you know what it time I show the world who the real king is."

"You think you can outbid me? You're so foolish Rey." An egoistic laugh escaped his lips.

"Nah! I don't think so for the fact I know so." This time it was Rey's turn to laugh and the grin on Aarav's face vanished

"Let me clarify your doubts regarding my feelings for Kriya. I love her and truly care for her. So you better not hurt her for all I know she's made up of pure love and innocence." Saying this Aarav dashed out of the room.

She surely is an ocean of love and innocence. A faint smile played on Rey's face.

Kriya trudged in her apartment after an exhausting day. All she needed was a hot water bath to relax herself but approaching the washroom seemed too tiring. She slumped down on the couch throwing her back on the table. Being in dire need of a bath, she pulled up herself and walked towards the washroom. As she was about to step inside the bath tub which she filled with hot water, the bell rang. Ignoring it she decided to enter in. But the continuous ringing of the bell irritated her. Putting on a bathrobe she left to answer the door.

"What the hell do you want?" She yelled while opening the door startling the person outside. Once she had a better look of the person standing there her frown disappeared.

"Looks like someone is bad mood."

"Yeah, it was a tiresome day. I'm sorry for startling you Rey. Why don't you come inside?"

"I thought we'd watch a movie while munching on the pizza but looks like you have something else planned." Rey eyed her from top to bottom. And suddenly she felt conscious of her appearance. She clutched the bathrobe tighter than before.

"I...I was about to take a...ba..bath."

"Do you mind if I join you?" He asked in a seductive tone.

"N..no" It was Kriya could utter. She moved backwards as he advanced towards her.

"I don't think your body is agreeing with your mouth." He said tucking her hairs behind her ears. His mere touch sent shivers down her spine. And the thought of them together in a bath tub heated up her body. His hands caressed her arms lowering down towards her waist. On hand firmly held her waist whilst the other descended lower towards her thighs. He picked her up and as a reflex she wrapped her legs around him. He dipped down and kissed her. Her hands massaged his hair whilst his hand glided upwards her thigh beneath her robe. His hands folded her velvety skin and this triggered her passion. His hand found its way to her core.

"Surpriseee!!" A voice yelled from the door. Hastily Rey put her down and their straightened themselves.

"Aa..Aarav?" Kriya uttered.

"Hey...I...was just passing by so thought to drop by your door. But it looks like I'm interrupting something." Aarav replied awkwardly. Watching your ex making out with another guy makes you want to puke and that's what Aarav felt at that moment. His eyes landed on Rey who smirked at him.

"Rey." He acknowledged him curtly and Rey replied in a similar manner.

"Uh..come inside. Make yourself comfortable. I'll just go and change." Kriya excused herself.

"How was it?" Rey asked Aarav.

"How was what?"

"You know...witnessing your girlfriend oops ex-girlfriend making out with your beloved enemy."

"It was so amazing!" He replied in a sarcastic manner to which Rey chuckled.

"I pity you man! My condolences are with you."

"Why do you pity Aarav?" Kriya asked from behind.

"Uh...it's a boy talk." Rey replied before Aarav could say a word. Just then his phone rang disrupting the silence. He excused himself to pick up the call.

"How are you Kriya?" Aarav asked.

"I'm happy, I'm good. What about you?"

"You could say I'm good too."

"That's nice."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Aarav from when did you need permission to ask me anything. Go on ask me anything you like."

"Did you and Rey...you know...have s*x?"

Kriya's cheeks turned scarlet due to embarrassment. "No! But why'd you ask that?" She asked avoiding to look at his sight.

"I didn't mean to embarrass you. It's just that I know Rey more than you. And he...you know...he like to have s*x frequently. And considering that you're his girlfriend I thought..." His words trailed at the end. "Trust me I didn't mean to invade your privacy. I just don't want you to get hurt."

"Yeah, I get that you're trying to look out for me. Thanks!" She replied trying to register his words.

"What are you guys talking about?" Rey asked interrupting them.

"Nothing much. I was just bidding bye to Kriya. See you guys later!." Aarav smirked at Rey. "Bye Kriya."

"By..Bye." She replied abstractedly puzzling Rey.

I hope I haven't lost my touch. I hope it was worth reading. Please leave your feedback and hit the like tab.

Edited by moon_cupcake - 9 years ago
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
unres

awesome update
like that aranv cares about kria
nice part
update soon
Edited by don girls - 9 years ago
Sanchita_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res ------------ Unresssa Yeeeaaahhh Updateee 🥳 After Soo many Days Epsssooo 😳 Mannu again u Rock it Girl 😉 Seriously I love the update From Start to end its sooo goood 👏 👏 Aarav nd Rey Lol Pagla gaye h puri tarah xD Dono hi ek dusre ko neecha dikha rahe h i hope kriya ko hurt na kare ye dono ego k liye 😕 Any way I love tht KR's lil part ❤️ Aarav Ne sayed lagadi agg KR ke beech it will be fun Thankkk u so much for this ❤️ Love it ab Blist update karde na pewweshh *puppy face* thanx for PM 😃
Edited by Sanchita_ArSha - 9 years ago
Angel_Anu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome...hot...sometimes i feel Rey is the bad guy out of the two
aarav really cares for kriya...hopefully rey is serious about kriya & he isn't using kriya for his selfish motives
waiting for next update!!!...
VAIBHAVIKR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is rey playing with kriya
Nice update
Thanks for the pm