Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm extremely sorry for the delay. And I have no particular reason for that. Hope you guys like it. Sorry for the errors, if any.

Part 5:

"What the hell were you doing with that bas***d?" Aarav yelled at her as soon as they entered his house.

"I..I had gone to meet him."

"I know that, but why the hell did you go to meet him? Did he force you to meet him? If yes, then I'm going to kill that bas***d."

"Aarav calm down. i went to meet him on my own. Nobody forced me."

Instead of asking her another question or replying to her, he began to study her. After a few minutes he spoke.

"Do you like him?" He asked releasing a sigh. Startled by his question, Kriya stood there silently.

"I don't know." She paused for a moment before continuing, "I don't know what's going on with me. I...I...feel so attracted towards him. I start behaving strangely near him...I...I...I've started experiencing feelings that I've never had before. I don't know what is it...but if you put in that way then yes I like him." Suddenly her eyes found the ground more interesting than Aarav.

"Look at me Kriya." Aarav instructed her. She looked at him like a child looking at his teacher after committing something wrong.

"I don't know what to say. All I can say is that do what feels correct to your heart. I know you've never loved me." Before he could proceed further, Kriya cut him in between. "Please don't say that Aarav...I love you...it's just that..."

"It's just what Kriya? We have known each other since six years and share good rapport.
You're feelings for me were lying on a thin thread between love and infatuation.And I guess Rey broke that thread. All I want to say is that don't behold your feelings because of me. If you really like him then don't let him go. I know that he and I don't share a good relationship, at least not after what happened today. Don't let our differences get to you because they are not going to get solved easily."

"I..I...thank you for understanding me." Was all Kriya could utter.

"Kriya remember two things. First that he is dangerous and can hurt you and second that I'm always there with you."

"I will." Saying this Kriya hugged him.

A nervous Kriya stood at Rey's doorstep deciding whether to ring the bell or not. As per her promise, she was there but out of the blue an adrenaline rush passed through her making her doubt her actions. She was nervous for no reason. With cold hands she rung the bell of his penthouse. After ringing twice, Rey opened the door. On seeing him, all her senses stopped working. She gaped at his toned body and his abs. He was in his track pants that hung loosely below his waist and was shirtless. He stared at Kriya with an amused smile.

"You can feast on me for however long you want once you step inside." Rey's comment snapped her back to reality and she hastily entered inside avoiding him. He chuckled at her actions and closed the door.

"I'm impressed that you've kept up you promise."

"I never break my promises."

"I've learned that now." He eyed her from head to toe and she felt like he was a captivator and she was his captive.

"Can you put on a shirt?"

"Nah, I'm comfortable like this. Moreover you can easily check me out."

"I...I wasn't checking you out."
Her cheeks heated up in embarrassment.

"Oh yeah, I know that. You were just staring at my abs with your wide eyes and this is not called checking someone out. You're right." He chuckled at her.

"Are you done making fun of me?" She asked irately.

"You look so cute when that little nose of yours flares due to irritation."

All her irritation and anger vanished and her lips curved up into a small smile. Suddenly he pulled her fiercely towards him without giving her time to register anything. Her hands landed on his bare shoulders.

"Why did you come here Kriya?" He asked her in a husky tone.

"Because I promised you." She replied in a barely audible tone.

"And why did you promise me?"

"'Cause you were so angry earlier in the morning and I had to calm you down." She tried to breathe normally.

"Why did you feel like it was your responsibility to calm me down."

"Because I...I..."

"You what Kriya?"

"I...like you." She whispered. He smiled at her and crushed her lips with his.

"And what about that boyfriend of yours." Rey asked after pulling back from the kiss.

"Aarav understood my feelings and he let me go."

"So that means your guys broke up indirectly?"

"I guess yeah."

"Good, because now you're mine and trust me, I'm very possessive about what's mine." Saying this he crushed his lips onto hers to prove his point. They pulled back due to lack of breath.

"I can never get tired of kissing you." He said huskily. His lips brushed hers for a second before he began touring his house to her.

"You have a beautiful house. I love it."

"You're always welcome to join me." He replied.

"Are you asking me to move in with you?"

"Maybe I am."

"Sorry to disappoint you mister 'cause I'm not moving in with you. We're still at the initial stages of a relationship."

"And what sort of relationship do we share?" He asked proceeding towards him with a hungry look on his face. Her breath hitched and words refused to come out of her mouth.

"What am I to you Kriya?" He asked playing with her hairs.

"B..Boyfriend."

"I like the sound of boyfriend from your mouth my dear...girlfriend." He purred in her ears. He kissed her beneath her ear and nibbled over there, giving her a hickey. Suddenly Kriya's phone started ringing and Rey had to part away from her. It was from the hospital informing Kriya about an emergency.

"I'm sorry but I have to leave now."

"I'll drop you."

"It's fine, I have my car."

"Your car will be delivered to your place soon madam. So if you don't mind can you let this guy drop you?" He asked formally. Kriya laughed at him and replied positively.

"Kriya, why are you a doctor?" He asked while driving.

"What kind of a question is this? I'm a doctor because I like this profession."

"I didn't mean it that way. You know your father was a gangster and so are your ex and current boyfriends. Then why are you a doctor?"

"I get it what you're trying to imply. To be honest I wasn't aware of my dad being a gangster. When I got admitted into All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) I was over the top. I was so excited to show dad the acceptance letter that I barged into his office without his permission only to find him shooting a person. Saying that I was shocked would be an understatement. And the look on my father's face was equivalent to that of mine. It was then he revealed his true identity though he didn't get into the depths. But that didn't stop me from loving him. He was a perfect dad. I'm still unaware of the reason that why my dad opt to be a gangster. He always said 'A person is not a gangster by choice, the situation forces him to be one.'"

"Your dad is correct." As Rey uttered these words they reached their destination.

"I'll talk to you later. Bye." Saying this Kriya pecked his lips and left.

So how's it? Please like and review it. I'll try to update regularly. Criticisms and suggestions are welcomed. PMS will be sent in a while.
Edited by moon_cupcake - 9 years ago
khusbooluvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update ! loved the kriyaansh part :* I guess arnav will plan something against Rey ... Ye banda kuch teda lag raha hai ...Update soon
SAPNA7911 thumbnail
now i am confuse bad boy kaun hai rey ya aarav ?????
but i love this story πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
nice update ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

-Monika- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
AWESOME update..

just loved it..

it was such a cute and romantic update...

loving the 'possessive' rey..

update soon..
khushiarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww😳
such a sweet and cute updateπŸ˜›
loved it😳
finally kriya said she like him
and loved kriyansh sweet romance😊

Angel_Anu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome girl its awesome
now i wanna know why Rey opted to be a gangster
meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres
awesome re maani...
Rey kria together finally...
Yippi...
I hope everything remains smooth btw them...
Haye kriyansh kissed...❀️
loved it...
Aise he updates deti rehena... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
Edited by --megs_arsha-- - 9 years ago
luvuKR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsum update..
this was soo unpredictable..i didnt imaging that kria will say that she likes rey n I didn't expect such a reaction from aarav..i hope he doesn't have any hidden motives behind this politeness..
plz update soon..
avi_arsha_kr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Cute chappy ^_^

Finally Kria admitted...
SHE LIKES REY!!! ^_^ :-))))

Aarav really let Kria go so easily??!!!!! I smell something fishy :|

Kria checking out Rey;'))
Well anyone will do that...Rey is so hot!!!! :P

Loved the KR moments :)) *_*

Rey said that he's a gangster because of some situation??
Some mystery or Rey's past connected to it??

Loved it :D
Edited by avi_arsha_kr - 9 years ago
Roxxy47 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aarav , this co-operative , interesting it is...
No drama n all , understanding types , i like him πŸ˜‰...

N we have Rey here , Smug types πŸ˜†...
Ghar baithe larki ghar agai , kya raub hai πŸ˜‰...

Like humesha your writing is great πŸ‘πŸΌ..
I'm loving it ❀️...
Update soon 😊