Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Effacious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
amazing one mannu...i completely forgot abt this story..had to go back bits...hahaha

loved how Rey thought of this double date... and Rey entering in her washroom...hahaa.. he is one of a kind.. 😉

all n all loved the update...amazing one 😃
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh my my ... i just love this twisted mysterious louuvee story... .. 🥳

rey is such a kamina ... 🤣

dinner date nhi mili toh double date pe aa gya... 👍🏼

ooopss... footsie... hahaha... i love it... poor kriya... 😎

ek aadha slap bhi padna chahiye kriya se vaise isse... 😆

kriya imagining him in the place of aarav ... gyi kaam se 😲 😛
Sanchita_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mannu 🤗 This was an awesome update 👏 Loved it so much Wht was Kriyansh is doing 😆 Kahin pe nigahein Kahi pe Nishana xD 🤣 Washroom Scene was agressive nd Awesome ❤️ Cant wait for next part jaldi update dena ok
Roxxy47 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow!!! Mannu this is turning out to be so Hot o.O 😳...
This Flirtacious-Playful-Rey is so fascinating ...
No wonder Kriya is so Awesome-Struck 😆...
Kinna Confident hai Rey , Boyfriend ki peeth peeche Kiss karna alag baat , ussi k saame Footsie , That requires some guts 😉...
Naughty Rey side pe But end pe toh woh he bura ban-ne ga na ...
Well!! I'm toh loving it ❤️...
Great story it is 😃
vidhu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It just sooo awesome its a one time read for mere of all parts and I must say awesome work and its really hot
😳

Welll done 👏 👏
resh1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pls update yaar,so anxious to know what wil happen now,and how kriya will fall in love with rey...update soon please
Angel_Anu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh shit thats awesome...this wAs hot ;)
kriya imagined Rey instead of Arav
she sure is in love with him madly
rey is such a devil...entered girls' washroom
dude he loves her too & that isall i feel
oh God Arav & Kriya...shit no plzzz
i can never e1imagine anything like that

Dear u r doing very well
Plz continue soon...waiting
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys, here's an early update. Please like and review guys. The decreasing reviews are really disheartening.

Part 4:

It was bright and sunny day. Kriya was waiting for Rey from the past twenty minutes. Ten more minutes passed by and still not even a call from Rey.

"That's it...this guy isn't worth waiting for. I'm leave." Kriya decided. just as she stood up, Mr.Devil decided to grace her with his presence.

"Aah! Your highness has finally arrived. Please have a seat sir," came a sarcastic remark from Kriya.

"Nah! sarcasm doesn't suit you. You are as sweet as a vanilla ice cream, so be like it; sweet and soft."

Kriya's anger immediately vanished and heat surfaced on her cheeks. "You do know how to compliment girls." She muttered under her breath and though he heard it, he decided to pretend that he didn't.

"Did you say something?" He asked innocently.

"Ummm, no."

"Okay, cool. So what was the urgent matter you needed to discuss with me?"

Taking a deep breath she started. "Look Rey all this has to stop. We...I...can't do this."

"What do you mean by 'all this'?

"You know what I mean."

"No I don't" He replied staring intently at her.

"You have to stop kissing me. All this intimate stuff that we have been indulging in has to stop."

"I'll stop kissing you if you don't respond to it." He stated as a matter of fact. Kriya nothing to counter back at.

"Got nothing to say, Ms.Smart pants?"

"I...err...I didn't like the things that happened between us." She tried to state confidently.

Raising his brow, he questioned her sarcastically, "who are you kidding to? You didn't like anything and that's why you were enjoying and reciprocating it with enthusiasm."

"Why do you want me to stop? Give me a solid reason and I promise to steer clear from you."

"I don't want to hurt Aarav. He's been with me all the bad times and till yesterday I was sure that I do love him but you...you...disrupted everything. You make me question my actions. There's a very strong thread of lust, infatuation or whatsoever that...that pushes me towards you...that makes me yearn you...I feel so helpless not being able to find something...and in all this process I'm scared that I might hurt Aarav."

"Don't behold yourself Kriya. Don't let the guilt wash all your feelings. It's a selfish world Kriya. The saints say think about the others before thinking about yourself. But that's their job to do. They preach things that they themselves don't follow. It's a crude world Kriya. You need to prioritize yourself if you seriously want to sustain. And I'm sure that your boyfriend will also agree to it."

"I don't know what to do. And what about Shanaya?"

"Whose Shanaya?"

"Your girl friend you dumb."

A chuckle escaped his lips. "So her name is Shanaya. You're too nave Kriya. She was just a set up. I was toying with you and so sorry for that."

"You...idiot...how dare you." Kriya glared at him. Rey was chuckling at her expression when his phone rang. His jovial mood turned into an angered one. His eyes were blazing red due to anger once he finished the call.

"Re...Rey is everything fine?"

"That f**ker boyfriend of yours destroyed my warehouse behind my back. He was the one interested in all this partnership thing. But now he needs to know that Reyansh doesn't spare anyone who plots against him." He growled at her.

"I...I'm sure there must be some misconception. Aarav would never do that."

"Like I said you are too nave and the world of gangsters is something not meant for you to understand. I need to leave now."

"Can I come with you, please?"

After a brief moment he replied "yes."

Rey paid no heed to the traffic signals. He drove as fast and rash as he could. From the opposite side Aarav's car was also blazing in high speed. Little did both of them knew that they were going meet soon. Just as Rey saw Aarav's car approaching him and vice versa, both the drivers slammed the brakes.

"You f**ker. How dare you send you men to blast my warehouse?" Rey yelled at Aarav and fisted his collar. Aarav replicated the same action as Rey. Even his eyes were full of rage.

"I sent men to blast your warehouse? You creep, you are the backstabber here. You sent your men to blast my warehouse." Saying this Aarav landed a punch across Rey's jaw. As a reflex Rey punched his stomach.

"Guys please stop. You are creating a scene on a busy road." Kriya tried to intervene.

"Kriya stay out of this." Rey warned her.

"You filthy person, what the hell were you doing with my girlfriend?"

"She was the one who invited me and whatever happens or happened between us is none of your concern."

"Rey and Aarav please stop. Get into your respective cars and go home. Rey please leave. And Aarav come with me. Please guys, listen to me." Kriya finally succeeded in separating the guys. The crowd that had gathered around them started to disperse. Rey and Aarav got seated in their cars and still were glaring at each other. Kriya was seated beside Aarav. None of them started their engines waiting for the other to initiate it as they didn't want to be termed as cowards who ran away out of fear.

"Aarav, let's go please."

"We will but only when that f**ker goes away first." Knowing that Aarav won't budge Kriya texted Rey.

*Please go home Rey. I'll meet you in the evening but for now please leave.*

Rey looked up from his phone and saw kriya pleading him with eyes. Giving a wide arrogant smirk to Aarav, Rey reversed his car and sped off. Kriya sighed in relief when he left. Seconds later, Aarav ignited the engine and drove away with Kriya.

I hope you guys liked it. Please hit the like tab and leave your views. Criticisms and suggestions are welcomed.
Edited by moon_cupcake - 9 years ago
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome
Seems like someone is playing with both rey and aranv
Poor kria is in the middle
Update soon
rubykriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update