Originally posted by: Ires011

just three words:

I LOVEEE IT!!!!👏

Thank you!
QueenofGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: cutelove

Woww!!! Really amazingg wrk donee . thoroughlyy enjoyed readingg itt...dus drabble iss on a rolll... His perplexed state her innocence...!! N abv dat d last linee n d reason u gave behind dat was likee a bonusa pont fr ur dis wrkk!!!! ...
Updatee soon

Thank you so much :)
QueenofGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Candour.

I really liked the second update too!! :D
You clean up pretty good! Nicely done!
Like how you never miss out on the subtleties, not by going over board too!:)
I don't ship them. Nothing against them or you, I just don't want to be delusional. I have been there.
But, it anyways feels good to read somebody who writes with such care and understanding!
Keep it up!

Update soon!:D

P.S. I guessed you were somebody who likes to be clear in the mind. Logical mind, proves it!:)

Thank you :)

You always leave such wonderful feedback. I really appreciate it :)
QueenofGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Destiny--

Oh my my.
My shipper heart is in a deep deep mess after reading this. 🤣
This was adorable.
Gosh imagining Shantanu like that is one hilarious sight. 🤣
This line: " He was even more bothered by the fact that he was bothered." Shantanu. 🤣
The plot of the drabble is so subtly handled. I like the fact about your writing is how you dont go overboard.
And end had such a VruShanish touch. Loved it.
Actually two important part of the plot Vrushika's innocence and Shantanu's giving in to her - which we all fans have seen here and there. They were so beautifully incorporated.
Coming to that last line. The most beautiful point of the story ie.
"Sometimes I get the feeling, that despite his overt nonchalance, he eventually does give into her :)"
I know I know. 🤣 And there goes my shipper heart flying again -_-
I had this huge smile plastered on my face throughout reading this. 😃 😃
Great work. Waiting for the next one.

Thanks so much.

Your feedback is always thoughtful and it makes me feel so special.

Hope you will enjoy the next one.
QueenofGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khizar_SWARON

Please add one more or you are stopping? :(

I've been trying to structure it so that it seems somewhat chronological, but it's obviously not working so I'm just going to post a random one.

Thanks for waiting :)
QueenofGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: nida.swaron

love it as it is on VRUSHAN
the first shot cant stop laughing at the it
i just imagined all the boys in that condition OMG🤣
the second shot is soo soo close to real
ful of life and innocent Vrushi and confused Shan ahha😎
and the ending oh god its really something
he would give in he always did❤️
a shipper can hope😉
will be w8 for more VruShan shots eagerly😊

Thank you :)
QueenofGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: -spongy-

I have a request. Can you please PM me this link.

Sure thing :)
QueenofGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: NocturnalBeing

Try to write the next one soon ')

I have so many fragmented little drabbles scattered throughout my computer, but I've been wanting to post them in a linear narrative, so that the process of them being together is sort of slow and more meaningful.

It's just that I hardly have any time to finish most of them off, so I'm just going to start posting some of the later ones that are finished.

Sorry to keep you waiting for so long.
QueenofGreen thumbnail

Persuasion

They went to Kolkata for their honeymoon because Vrushika was cheap like that.

"But Vrushika, why?" Shantanu demanded for the umpteenth time. "Why must we go to Kolkata, when there are a million other places we could go?"

"What's the problem with Kolkata?" Vrushika retorted, arms crossed and looking determined. "I want to meet all of your extended family. I want to see where you've grown up."

"But, you've already met them at the wedding," he complained incessantly, "and at the reception. Why do you need to meet them again?"

"I thought you loved Kolkata," Vrushika looked at him with narrowed eyes, her tone accusatory. By now she was growing suspicious. Why was he so desperate to keep her away from his family? She already knew that they had a history of mental illness, even if he pretended they didn't.

"I do...I do love Kolkata," he affirmed half-heartedly. But I love you more and I want to make love to you all bloody week. "It's just not very convenient..." he trailed off lamely. Shantanu ignored the sniggering in the background, as his friends all laughed at his pathetic attempt to persuade his wife with what little shred of dignity he had remaining.

"Not very convenient for what?" Vrushika demanded. Despite being so intelligent, her husband was often illogical. Why couldn't he see things practically, for once?

"Never mind," he said hastily, as her glare deepened. Even when she was frowning, she looked adorable with her hair tied up in a messy topknot, full mouth pursed so delectably. He groaned internally. He would ravish her on the spot, if his friends weren't here.

Taking his silence for compliance, Vrushika happily went about with her packing. Sam helped retrieve her clothes from the closet, folding them carefully.

Sullenly, Shantanu sat back in his seat next to the window and glared at the random passers-by. Maccy patted him on the shoulder comfortingly while Bharat offered to help him with his packing. He shrugged them off and continued glaring.

It took him a while to accept the idea, but once he did, he plotted to make the best of the situation. Forever resourceful, Shantanu's spirits brightened as he arrived upon the most brilliant solution. He decided that he could book them into some fancy hotel suite on Park Avenue for the week. That would solve both their problems. She'd get her trip to Kolkata and he would get to enjoy their time alone.

"Besides we won't have to worry about accommodation either," his beautiful new wife declared cheerfully. "Your relatives will be offended if we don't stay with them, and that'll save us some money too."

Shantanu wanted to bang his head against a wall. The clueless woman had no idea that she was steam rolling all his grand plans to literally sweep her off of her feet and do her six ways to Sunday.

"Vrushika, do you even know why people have honeymoons?" Sam asked her best friend incredulously.

"Of course," Vrushika replied, slightly affronted. "Honeymoon's are for eating and long naps, and visiting tourist spots."

"I give up!" Shantanu roared with frustration, storming out of the room with his hands in the air.

"Was it something I said?" Vrushika asked them blankly.

Edited by Propinquity. - 9 years ago
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for updating. It was so much fun to read this drabble.

Poor Shantanu. 😆 Good Lord, Vrushika just single handedly killed his spirit.

"Honeymoon's are for eating and long
naps, and visiting tourist spots."

^🤣 Vrushika.

I was missing these guys. Thanks for writing this one.

Cheers.