Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenofGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ujwalv

" Vrushika's fear of dogs.

Vrushika's perpetual stinginess (which I find super cute), but at the same time, her big heart.

The gelato cafe scene was inspired by VruShan's Hokey Pokey segments. There is one particular one that I love. It is the more candid one, where Vrushika asks Shantanu to choose toppings for the ice-cream they are making. Funnily enough, she rejects all his suggestions, instead making the choices for him. And Shantanu sweetly lets her have her way. Adorable. He really does give into her, doesn't he? Also, their banter about chocolate and vanilla, is another strong theme that I borrowed.

Another little idea that I borrowed came from VruShan's thumb fight segment, where Vrushika complains about how clammy Shantanu's hands are, but refuses to play with him when he wears a glove. I find that really sweet. "

very detailed wrk๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

loved the update.

Awww thanks. You always leave a comment and I really appreciate it.
QueenofGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Keechu--

Im sorry ๐Ÿ˜›

Surprised with my sorry ๐Ÿ˜†.. Dont worry im short of words to say anything about this...U done a fab job dear...Amazingly beautiful...
U made me speechless...๐Ÿ‘

I loved the way the things happened...with so much of ease u written that...each line was pure.. and it was amazingly long but it never bored me...each line gave the inspiration to read further...and the way u imagined, it was commendable... with detailed proof... i could easily imagine Vrushan while reading this...

I usually dont like to read about the real peoples , always read about the fictional characters like swaron...but Vrushan never made me to feel that difference...and i think its bcoz of the writer behind it...๐Ÿ˜ณ

One thing i loved in ur story is the connection between the word and the characters... Like i never felt that u have imagined these all...it was like they were talking really...it was purely realistic... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Their confusions ,hesitations and self thoughts all these u penned so beautifully..
They were unaware about their feelings but still it felt as they were purely in love...their love and care for each other was a pure bliss...

From the starting to the end i was in magic land...when i completed the first part i was sad bcoz i thought u stopped at that wrong place but when i checked the next post i was literally jumping...was damn happy... usually vrushan works were never end at they becoming together then i thought u made the same end for this too...but i was happy u wrapped it in such a nice way...
By the way jealous Shatanu is much much better than our jealous swayam...he was really cute...i was continuously smiling while reading that part...๐Ÿ˜ณ

And u included many real things in to this, that is really appreciative ... her craziness for ice cream and fear for dogs...all were so nice...
it was like watching a vrushan interview...๐Ÿ˜ƒ with so much fun, craziness and love with lots of care...
And finally the Kiss gosh it was so pure... Beautifully written

And now its time to wrap my non sense...๐Ÿ˜†
Keep writing... U have an amazing talent in this ...
Keep working on that...
Thanks alot for the pm...And im waiting for more pms from your side

With much love
Keechu โค๏ธ

Thank you so so much. Your comment made my day.

I'm walking around with the stupidest grin on my face, because I can't get over how much love you're sending my way.

Thank you so much.
QueenofGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinku82

I really dont have any words

to explain this...
it was fantastic...
hats off to you ๐Ÿ‘
loved it hope somethng like this
happens in real as well
finger crossed...

Thank you :)

I'm keeping everything that can be crossed - crossed, in hope that these two end up together.

Let's hope.

:)
QueenofGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: gsk4

Wow!!!๐Ÿฅณ I have no words to describe what I am feeling now. Its Every Vrushan's Dream that you have written with so much of ease and perfection. No one an tell that its not real. Not even Shantanu or Vrushika. As someone had quoted above the you stuck to realty and converted it into a memorable event. Only a Fantastic writer can do that .Usually when they write with real characters and real situations its a bore. But hats off to you how you turned the reel situations into a almost real situations with so much finesse and ease. No one can say its not Shantanu or Vrushika.Only a talented writer can do that. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.Keep on writing..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank you so much. I feel so flattered.

:)
QueenofGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: -.wanderlust.-

Reserved.

-Edited-
Oh my god. Dude, what have you written? This is beautiful beyond words. Such amazing writing, such deep phrases used to denote VruShan's friendship, their confused feelings about each other, the insecurities that they have- such a long drabble was an absolute treat, i tell you. All VruShan fans must be in dreamy mode :D
"The pull of magnetic and resistance seemed impossible"
The little chat between Maccy and Shantanu was adorable. Poor Maccy and teasing Shantanu. I adore their friendship. My fav ^^

Vrushika and Shantanu's sharing such cute moments together by their co-incident meet on Valentines day. Their long talks, leg pulling, laughter, smiles- Bliss :') Vrushika's insecurity about people making up stories for both of them, unnecessarily & Shantanu calming her down.
The Ice-Cream part where Vrushika acts as a smart girl saving funds, haha that was cute. Their Vanilla-Mango flavours fight and the little teasing thing, too.
Shantanu's part of being insecure, jealous and what not over that Aryan guy :D
The touch of love their by Shantanu, touching her spine, beautifully penned.

The Rain, the romantic atmosphere that you bought in right at the perfect time for them. It was a Beautiful moment. The crests and trough in their hearts whether to pour in their feeling for each other or stop at that very moment to save their friendship. But in the end, their hearts won.

You described the moment flawlessly. Savoring kiss and then Vrushika's comment, "Air, I need air" :D
Every VruShan fan is gonna fall in love with your writing, i tell ya.

Keep Writing, mate.
-Ayushi

Thank you so much Ayushi.

I smiled so much reading this. It's so gratifying for an author to see so much detailed feedback.

I appreciate it so much.

Paridhi.
QueenofGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ana--

Reserved 1.
-unreserved-
Can I first give you a hug for this ๐Ÿค—
PERMANENCE
The whole story was written so beautifully... The humour quotient of the boys was written with perfection... I just couldn't stop laughing imagining the boys with those piercings๐Ÿ˜†... The boys enacting the drunk Shantanu๐Ÿ˜†... Shantanu and drunk!!! A bit hard to visualize ๐Ÿ˜† Anyway it was fun reading that side of Shan... Then the way you described his disbelief on what he had done... Again amazingly portrayal through words... The part which made to smile constantly...'His fingers traced across the eight letters, now permanently engraved into his skin and he felt himself give away to the darkness.

Vrushika.'... These lines made me feel something I cant explain what but surely something nice... A hope evolved for reality๐Ÿ˜Š

PERCEPTION
Shantanu upset on seeing Vrushika dancing on PEHLA NASHA with someone else... He feeling hurt to see ajay taking his place... He was angry and jealous with the friendship of Vrushika and ajay... On the other hand Vrushika treating ajay as just a mere friend like anyone else... She not able to understand Shantanu's sudden weird behaviour towards her... She is too innocent for all this... She with her innocence melting shan's anger... Changing the topic to ice-cream coz its a known fact HE WILL give in๐Ÿ˜Š
Summary of your story :P coz it was so well written ^__^
Every shade of emotion beautifully potrayed through words๐Ÿ˜Š

Loved your observation

The final line is inspired by a Holi IV that I watched of VruShan, where she asks him to sing something properly, but he is messing around until he notices that she is annoyed. When he does notice, he grins and starts singing properly. Sometimes I get the feeling, that despite his overt nonchalance, he eventually does give into her :)

A shipper can hope, right?

And yes a shipper can always hope^___^

Ps-Next post further more:P

Thank you so so much, Ana. You are such a sweetheart. You always leave the sweetest comments.

QueenofGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ana--

Reserved 3.
-unreserved-
You have seriously done so good to the whole fandom by writing these fictions :) Man your writing!!! The way potray emotions!!! A true VruShan shipper ^__^
Loved every usuage of observation's from interviews
'So I've tried to make use of facts and observations to write this story. Some of my inspirations were:

Vrushika's fear of dogs.

Vrushika's perpetual stinginess (which I find super cute), but at the same time, her big heart.

The gelato cafe scene was inspired by VruShan's Hokey Pokey segments. There is one particular one that I love. It is the more candid one, where Vrushika asks Shantanu to choose toppings for the ice-cream they are making. Funnily enough, she rejects all his suggestions, instead making the choices for him. And Shantanu sweetly lets her have her way. Adorable. He really does give into her, doesn't he? Also, their banter about chocolate and vanilla, is another strong theme that I borrowed.

Another little idea that I borrowed came from VruShan's thumb fight segment, where Vrushika complains about how clammy Shantanu's hands are, but refuses to play with him when he wears a glove. I find that really sweet. '

These are really special moments which you incoprated so well!!!
I don'tknow if I can say but a suggestion rather request!!!! Next time you update can you pls show vrushi jealous or vrushi initiating the romance!!! I know vrushi is too innocent for such a characterisation but its fiction at the end of the day... Would love to read ur interpretation on the same :)
Would like to even say that your VM's my god!!! They are so freakin awesome!!!! My favs have to be 'love like fools, excuse me girl, dancing to the same song'
The best songs and moment selection should be learnt from your work ___/\____
So much of talent your simply awesome dude ^__^
Phew!!! Finished with my appreciation :P
Pls do continue ur awesomeness through writing and VM's ;)
Keep up the great work dude-
Love anagha ^___^

I don't have words to say how awesome you are. Thank you so much for your detailed comments.

You leave such lovely comments on my VM's as well, and I can't believe how many times you have thanked me for re-posting.

Readers like you make everything so worthwhile.

Loads of love,

Paridhi.
QueenofGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: VReSHna

Read this For the Unienth Time now n Still i fell in Love with it all over again... Its jus Brilliant Par Excellence... Can never get Enough of it...

Please Update soon :)
Waiting Eagerly :)

Thank you so much. I feel so humbled by your praise :)
QueenofGreen thumbnail

Persistence

"Vrinda! Sam! Can someone please help me?" Her voice was tight, laced with impatience and frustration, as she called out her friends. For the last thirty or so minutes she had been desperately struggling, but to no avail.

She twisted her head, trying to see the back of her choli in the mirror behind her, but her efforts were futile. She couldn't reach the tiny zipper wedged between the stiff fabric.

"I'll be there in a moment!" Sam replied from outside, sounding frantic. "Just hang on for a bit, Vrushika."

Huffing, Vrushika stood in the centre of the room with her hands on her hips. This was not how she had been expecting the day to go and she was terrified that the worst was yet to happen. Amidst the loud chatter and music, chaos could be heard outside the room. Her brother seemed to be arguing with someone, while Amar tried to mediate. She could hear Palki Ma'am barking orders and her father meekly responding. Sam sounded panicked while Bharat and Maccy were laughing. Vrushika wondered what could possibly be happening outside.

Moments later, she heard the door open and close. The lock clicked shut, but she didn't think much of it - she was still struggling with the back of her top. Hearing footsteps behind her, Vrushika breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank God, you're here Sam! Will you please zip me up?"

Then she felt knuckles brushing lightly across her back and she jumped in surprise. She could recognise that touch - his touch, anywhere. "You?! What are you doing here? You're not supposed to see me before the wedding. It's unlucky!" She gasped loudly and tried to turn around, but his arms came up around her in seconds and he pulled her back into his chest, holding her in a tight, warm embrace. Her heart thudded against her rib-cage - she desperately wanted to see him, now that he was here. They hadn't seen each other once in the weekend's wedding festivities.

Her fiance was a stickler for tradition, so she could hardly believe that he was here with her when they had been strictly forbidden to see each other until the wedding. She wondered how she could have possibly missed his arrival. With her back to the mirror, there was no chance she could have seen him approaching, but usually she knew his entrances and his exits like the back of her hand. It seemed contrived and clichd, but she often just sensed him when he was around. Sometimes by the sound of his footsteps. Sometimes by the subtle distinctive scent of coffee, that lingered in the air around him. Sometimes, she just knew that he was home even before he walked through the door.

She was shaken from her thoughts, by his insistent nuzzling at her neck.

With his face buried in her neck, he chuckled softly against her skin. "I just wanted to hear your voice."

"You're delirious," she exhaled sharply, as his lips ghosted over her shoulder. "We're getting married in two hours. You're not supposed to be here. If someone sees you, we'll be in trouble." They would get such a scolding if his mother, or God forbid, her mother caught them together.

"I made sure to lock the door." His tone was light and flirtatious, which meant that really, he was up to no good.

Vrushika sighed, "Shouldn't you be getting ready?"

"I am ready," he replied seriously. "I've been ready for the last year and a half. I've been so ready, it's driving me crazy." In his head, it sounded funny and playful, but he couldn't control the husky quality to his voice as he spoke it. He couldn't help but voice his desire. He ached with his longing for her, and knowing that it would be over soon only served to tempt him more.

"Shantanu," she warned sternly. She didn't have time for his innuendos, not today. "What are you doing here?" Vrushika asked again, trying to sound composed, although the man holding her so closely, was quickly barraging past all her defences.

"I'm getting a feel for what I'm going to undo tonight," he fingered her zipper meaningfully. Her back was still bare to his touch, and his fingers came across a slight, rigid bump. He gently stroked the reddened scratch that marred her otherwise porcelain skin. It must be from the harsh fabric of his sherwani, he surmised grimly. It must have scratched her sensitive skin when he pulled her up against him.

Leaning down, he pressed a kiss against the scratch. Her body trembled against him, and her breath hitched as he kissed her back again. And again. Then some more, in a line of sweet, tender kisses across the length of her back. Her skin was so soft and he couldn't help himself. With his fingertips, he traced his name onto her smooth skin and he could feel her skin warming under his touch. He wanted to write his name across every inch of her skin, with his fingers and lips.

"Stop," she whispered breathlessly as he continued his pleasurable torture. "Please, I can't take it anymore," pleading helplessly, she arched into him, instinctively.

Chuckling darkly, he pressed on last kiss at the nape of her neck, before dutifully pulling the zipper up, but he wasn't ready to let her go just yet. Catching her earlobe between his teeth, he nipped lightly, chuckling again as she yelped. Smirking, he whispered into her ear, "Trust me. I'm only getting started. Just wait until tonight."

Blushing at his insinuation, she tried to break away from him, "oh please. The only thing I'm doing tonight is getting some well-deserved sleep."

He groaned and slapped a palm over his forehead in frustration. She was obsessed with sleep. "Listen to me. We are not getting any sleep tonight," he asserted authoritatively. "It's our wedding night."

As if she needed to be reminded. The thought had been weighing her down for the last few months. It wasn't that she didn't trust him. She trusted him more than anyone, she trusted him with her life, but she was terrified of letting him down. Inexperienced, and shy when it came to intimacy, she didn't know how to please him. She didn't even know what to do, although her mother, Sam and Palki Ma'am had tried to have that talk with her.

She needn't worry. For all his suave moves, and flirtatious banter, he was simple and pure at heart. He loved her, and she loved him. For him, that was all that mattered. Sensing her hesitation, he smiled softly into her hair. "You're so comfortable," he sighed contentedly, just holding her warmly in his arms now.

"I'm not a chair," she retorted indignantly, stopping her struggling momentarily to glare, before realising that he couldn't even see her expression, if he was standing behind her.

Laughing, he swept her thick, lustrous hair onto one side, baring her left shoulder to his attentions. "You take everything so literally," Shantanu laughed, nuzzling into the crook of her neck affectionately.

His laughter was wonderful and rich. It made her feel warm, and it was enough for her to lose her worries for the moment. Taking advantage of his loose hold now, she swiftly swivelled in his arms to face her future husband.

He stole her breath. Shantanu looked dashing in his ivory and gold sherwani, the one she had chosen herself to match her bridal lehenga. Her heart swelled in affection for the handsome man standing before her. He was a dream come true - her real knight in shining armour and she felt incredibly blessed to have him.

While she was quietly appreciating him, Shantanu stopped laughing. He only smiled and waited for her to notice.

And notice she did.

She gasped in surprise when she realised that his eyes were closed. "Have you had your eyes closed the entire time?"

"No one said I couldn't meet you," he grinned smugly, "just that I couldn't see you."

"I can't believe this," she muttered in disbelief. Shantanu was veritably insane. Only he could come up with such an absurd loophole. It was undeniably sweet and she couldn't help but smile at how adorable he looked with his eyes closed and playful smile in place.

"Hey," Shantanu grinned impishly, "You ought to know that you're marrying quite a creative guy."

She reached up and tenderly cupped his cheek, "that I am." Leaning into him, her fingers traced across his closed eyelids and she felt tears well up at the corner of her eyes. Her heart felt so full. She couldn't believe this was really happening. By the end of the day, she would be his wife, and she would have it no other way.

Her sweet, strawberry breath fanned across his chin and he wanted to lean in and capture her lips with his. But more than anything, he wanted to see her. "Screw tradition," Shantanu growled suddenly. "I want to see you."

Just as his eyes were about to flicker open, Vrushika quickly covered them with her hand, "no. Not yet. We've waited so long for this. We're going to do it right."

"I really wish I could see you," he sighed, with longing clear in his voice, but he bowed his head in acceptance. She was right. Just a few more hours, before she was all his. He had waited eight years for her, he could wait a couple of hours more.

"You will," she smiled against his lips. "Soon. It'll be worth the wait, I promise." Pressing a chaste, sweet kiss against his mouth, she pulled away quickly before he got carried away. Slowly, she pulled her hand off of his eyes after making sure that he wasn't peeking.

He leaned his forehead against hers and whispered, "I love you."

"I know," she replied teasingly. It was bound to irritate him, and she couldn't help it. There was nothing cuter than her annoyed fiance.

"Why you little," he muttered in agitation. He had expected a reciprocation in the least, although he knew how she felt. Words were hollow to him, but sometimes when she did say it aloud, he felt invincible. Who would have thought, that those three little words from her mouth could bring him to his knees?

"I have to go," she said softly, not bearing to part from him. "I can hear Sam calling." More like yelling for her, as the wedding procession would begin in less than an hour and she had to yet to wear all her jewellery.

"Go," he said quietly, with a gentle push, "I'll be waiting for you."

Gathering her skirt, she made her way to the door, before turning back one last time, with her heart in her mouth. "Shantanu?" She called him from the doorway.

"Yes?" He turned back to her, his eyes still closed tightly.

"I love you more."

And there she left him, with his eyes still closed, a silly smile on his lips, the scent of her lingering on his skin and the promise of forever.

Edited by Propinquity. - 9 years ago
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres
This was pure brilliance and perfection..๐Ÿ‘
Fabulously written!! I don't really know how to start praising you๐Ÿ˜Š
Ok so I loved how she was calling Vrinda or Sam but Shaan came hehe that happened in the show too๐Ÿ˜‰
So I knew he would come๐Ÿ˜†
So that all ritual thing that can't see the guy before the wedding type was awesomely incorporated๐Ÿ˜ณ
the feelings and emotions were wonderfully described!
Shaan had his eyes closed all the while was so nice of him and the romance aww too cute!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Their talks were sweet and lovely..
I loved how she did not say I love you too but at the end his charm made her say that..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Beautifully written!
I wish you just keep on writing and never stopโญ๏ธ
Oh i forgot one most imp. thing I am first..u know i read this on IF and so wanted to comment on it asap but had not joined till then but i m so happy to be finally commenting here!
Does that make sense?? Sorry if it doesn't but your works are really phenomenal and obviously u know that๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Starsfireflies - 9 years ago