Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara.fkm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing work, read it all in one go! Somewhere I understand the "silence" people are talking about and what you're portraying, because I too have that issue as Sharon, and I can completely relate to her feelings and inhibitions. I often keep big things, good or bad hidden till I have completely exhausted all resources to solve it myself, and I am absolutely ready to speak on it, because I feel the person in front is either competition, or a loved one whom I don't want to stress. This way both groups only see the strong side, and prevents me from showing the struggles/weakness along the way. Not healthy haha, but I'm working on it. That's what initially drew me to Sharon's character (Vrushika) in D3 as well.
Coming to the story, I feel this is the exact representation of today's couples, who try to balance both a professional and personal life, and as much as we'd like to say that transparency, trust, faith, etc will help ease any of these issues, it is much easier said than done looking at the complex variables, differing interests/goals, and expectations in ourselves and each other as partners. But seeing Swayam's point of view it helps me understand what my loved ones feel and expect from me, so thank you for that and I'll try to keep that objective perspective as shown in the story. Please do continue the story or create similar characters/stories in your other works. And last but definitely not the least, brilliant writing, your stories always take me to an alternate universe not too far from reality, for swaron or vrushan, which makes me feel that what is written may be true in another time/space, in the past or future. Hope you write long fanfictions too on swaron/vrushan, would love to read more of your work.
QueenofGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amyraswaron

Hi Paridhi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG ... u write like a real author...!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘
I mean u write ...hmmm...out of wrld!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘
Yeah and I was Going to ask the que... but keechu asked it!!!!
Hmmm... Now I see ur point behiind writing thiis as NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!
PLS Continue!!
By d way sorrry cannot post a long comment as everyone else because my Myra(lappii) is a little DIVA herselfπŸ˜†
She is not leetiing me post a longer cmnt!!!!!!!
By d way i m gonna get a new ! day after tmrw so frm the will post longer cmnts...
AND MIND - U WRITE FANTABULOUSLY AWSM!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

LUV
KRITI

Hi Kriti,

Thank you so much. I really appreciate the feedback.

I'm relieved that 'November' is starting to make sense to people.

Thanks again.

Paridhi <333
QueenofGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Destiny--

Woah. Firstly you're a stunning writer. Stunning doesn't exactly fit in , but all thanks to my limited vocabulary , I can come up with that now. πŸ˜† Every write up is excellently done and has high repeat value. As in I can read the whole stuff numerous times without feeling the need to skip anything. That's how wholesome you write a prose. This one was after a long wait. And it was worth it.

First and foremost my most favourite aspect would Swayam taking the front step in their relationship. It was long due and I always ALWAYS I wanted to see him doing that , you placed quite a fitting position to build that up. How you write such angst man. The emotions that are penned hits you like a whirlpool straight on the face. And some beautiful stuff you write which leaves a deep impact on you. Take it. I remember qoutes from your prose. Doesn't happen often while reading fanfictions.

If I quote all my favourites then it would take the whole page. Would do though some of the many.

"Sharon is like sand, captured in his fist. The tighter he tries to hold on, the faster she slips away." SO DAMN TRUE. I do wish to see them one day where he would tightly hold on and she won't go away. Not it reference to your prose specifically. Its was my most wanted ultimatum to their story. Finale kind of. Anyway. Moving on.

" Is he selfish to want to be her everything? He wants her in every way possible. He wants the good and the bad, and everything between and beyond. " - Ah Swayam. This . This desperate and helpless yet aesthetic love of his was something I SO loved.

" She pulls away from him and catches his reflection in the glass. His eyes are haunted. Hers, plead him to understand. They stare at each other through the glass, neither breaking away. They are hurting each other. Her indifference, and his doubts will be the end of them." This was a heartbreakingly beautiful moment. WOAH.

"It is no surprise that Sharon takes it personally, and the irony does not slip by either of them. It's okay for her to keep things hidden from him, but when he does it, she cannot accept it. While it should infuriate Swayum, it only makes him love her more. Her claim on him is undeniable, but she expresses it rarely. This in one of those precious occasions." - Being someone who connects more to Swayam. This trait of Sharon I had somewhat love-hate relationship with. It used to frustrate me. At the same time it was one the most intense and beautiful showcase of love for Swayam from her part. Kinda Sharon way.

In all your prose of "November" you create huge turmoils between them and tangle them to where it looks like they can't get out of this. But they do. And that's always one step ahead of where they were the last time. That has been always one huge complaint for me in the SwaRon story. SwaRon used to remain in the constant zone in terms of their feelings after every meltdown. Only during the phase after hospital confession till the proposal I saw that falling and getting up together thing. They never had huge meltdown during that phase but the minor clashes in opinions and then sorting it out someway and be together was something I would cherish. *I know i shouldn't be talking about D3 so much in a comment related to your story but I can't seem to stop 😑* That's your huge success as a writer where in writing such complex characters you never loose the essence and the motive of the story. And move them ahead whether positive for their relationship or not.

Need I have to say more that I absolutely loved every bits of it. I read you have lost interest in the fandom. Its quite selfish of me. But can't help but request. Please do keep writing for us readers. Reading such top notch writing is my pleasure. And SwaRon kind of will always be my incomplete fairytale. So I want to keep reading.

Also I read about SS going haywire in the village . Oh I know. I know. I really don't know what happened. And suddenly things went so haywirish as soon as that village track started. I won't say Sharon was desperate. But more so in my understanding she was more in teasing bracket. She knew way too well Swayam would never reciprocate. I really wished they would have shown Swayam reciprocating to scare her a bit. But it didn't happen. Huge disappointment for me was Swayam's non committal weirdness. That was like dunno what to say. Marriage ho ya na ho. That wasn't him. Noway him. Anyway. Have nothing but some random and sweet memories from those days of SwaRon.

I always wanted to know the reason behind choosing the month November. But never got around asking it. Thankfully got to know.

I have made it terribly long . Sorry for that. Do write the next part soon. Thanks for this wonderful read.

P.S : Paridhi please make a PM list and send PMs to people na. People would be in touch with the story. Many don't visit the forum anymore. Please put a thought to it.

-Uzma

Uzma,

Just seeing that you've commented on my work makes me so happy, so reading your super detailed feedback made me feel like I've hit jackpot.

Thank you so so so much. You have no idea, how rewarding it is to be quoted. I have read, then re-read your comment several times and still feel so awed by your praise.

It's really interesting that you find yourself more connected to Swayum, because to be honest I really relate to Sharon. I find it very easy to empathise with her conflicts and fears, but Swayum, is a character that I struggle to write. I worry that my Swayum sounds too obsessed with Sharon - it's a fine line and I wonder, if it is blurring at times.

Do let me know your insights on Swayum. I would love to read your perspective, because it'll probably help me understand him better.

Thank you for picking up that every chapter deals with different conflicts. A story is driven by conflict and tension and every chapter does deal with their inhibitions with moving forwards with their relationship. At its heart though, the story is based on the ways these characters grow and respond to change. So far we've seen that despite being professionally ambitious, Sharon is resistant to change in her personal relationships. However, the greater tension is that Swayum is stagnant too, but in a different respect. I believe that even though he honestly loves her, he doesn't really understand her. He's passionate about dance, but he's working in his father's office because he feels that he must prove his worthiness to her. He doesn't realise that Sharon just wants him to be who he really is.

In a way, Sharon is portrayed in harsher light to seem cold, secretive and manipulative to an extent. I'm a woman who takes things very personally and holds grudges. I eventually forgive, but I'll never forget and this is how I imagine Sharon to be as well. I think it'll take her a long time to get over that incident at the village, but even then, it'll continue to plague her until she clearly retaliates. I do believe that they still love each other deeply which is why they are able to withstand the conflicts that are thrown their way.

Their resolution will certainly be positive, but there must be several hindrances before they can truly appreciate being together.

I will definitely work on a PM list for my next update - thanks for the suggestion.

Again, I am so so floored by all your praise. Thank you so much Uzma,

Loads of love,

Paridhi.
QueenofGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

So ayam's POV is well penned

There fears..emotions everything is nicely put down

Moving in..wow

Thank you :)
QueenofGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaara.fkm

Amazing work, read it all in one go! Somewhere I understand the "silence" people are talking about and what you're portraying, because I too have that issue as Sharon, and I can completely relate to her feelings and inhibitions. I often keep big things, good or bad hidden till I have completely exhausted all resources to solve it myself, and I am absolutely ready to speak on it, because I feel the person in front is either competition, or a loved one whom I don't want to stress. This way both groups only see the strong side, and prevents me from showing the struggles/weakness along the way. Not healthy haha, but I'm working on it. That's what initially drew me to Sharon's character (Vrushika) in D3 as well.

Coming to the story, I feel this is the exact representation of today's couples, who try to balance both a professional and personal life, and as much as we'd like to say that transparency, trust, faith, etc will help ease any of these issues, it is much easier said than done looking at the complex variables, differing interests/goals, and expectations in ourselves and each other as partners. But seeing Swayam's point of view it helps me understand what my loved ones feel and expect from me, so thank you for that and I'll try to keep that objective perspective as shown in the story. Please do continue the story or create similar characters/stories in your other works. And last but definitely not the least, brilliant writing, your stories always take me to an alternate universe not too far from reality, for swaron or vrushan, which makes me feel that what is written may be true in another time/space, in the past or future. Hope you write long fanfictions too on swaron/vrushan, would love to read more of your work.

Thank you so much for reading and commenting Zaara.

I totally feel you - I really relate to Sharon as well. My boyfriend, (who has no clue what D3 is) read this chapter, and asked me if I was representing myself as Sharon.

I know exactly how you feel. No matter how much I'm struggling, I need to be able to solve my own problems. I hate asking for help, or letting anyone know that I have an issue. Sometimes, people think that I prioritise my work, and I'm too ambitious and I have little regard for family. What people don't realise is that we work hard to make sure that the people we love are safe and comfortable.

In terms of their relationship, I'm glad that it feels like a real representation. Again, I understand how difficult it is to juggle a career and give time in a relationship. Particularly, when a partner is a lawyer or an investment banker, or a doctor - we tend to bring our work home with us but due to several issues such as client/attorney privilege, there is no scope for us to discuss our work tensions with our partners. It is really hard to deflect naturally, when they ask you what's wrong and you have to say that you can't talk about it or change the subject. They immediately assume it's a brush off. There is hardly any time to nurture an honest relationship.

I'm glad that Swayum helped you see the other side. To be honest, I'm still trying to learn, myself.

Thanks again for your feedback. I really enjoyed reading your perspective and am so flattered by your praise.

Lots of love,

Paridhi.