Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Propinquity.

Hi Keechu,

It did take me forever to update, because to be honest I had lost interest in this fandom. I write for several other pairings as well and it is hard to keep up with all of them. I'm a full time student and I work part-time at a busy law firm - it all just adds up. I am also a perfectionist. I will never update, unless I am certain about every single line of my work.

But no excuses. The next one is almost done and will be up soon, given that there is satisfactory engagement with the current chapter.

Coming to your analysis now - you're right - Sharon and Swayum are extremely complicated, but at the same time they seem to be individuals who are willing to put the effort into a relationship. I believe that they are still together because deep down inside, they know that they can't be happy with anyone else.

They balance each other. Swayum is open. Sharon is closed. He grounds her, she encourages him to fly. He is stable. She is ambitious. They are total opposites which is supposed to cause conflict but at the same time, they complement each other.

The silence between them exists because they have too much to say, but cannot express it for the fear of losing each other. This is where they are like. They love each other, but suffer from miscommunication. This is one of the earliest concepts I noticed in D3 while the original director was on board.

Why did I pick November? Excellent question! I've been waiting for someone to ask :)

Well, there are several reasons. Firstly, I started writing this fic while the Golgaon episodes in D3 were being aired. That was in October of 2014, and I was severely disappointed with the way Sharon's character was treated. She was portrayed as a needy, desperate young woman who was trying to seduce her boyfriend into marrying her. It was pathetic, and not like the Sharon, I had come to love. Swayum was also depicted wrongly, as an insensitive, non-committal man.

This story was supposed to be the aftermath of Swayum's rejection - or when he harshly pushes her away. I believe that a woman like Sharon would be deeply offended by this and prone to hold grudges. Naturally, November comes after October and I imagined that this would be the month, after they returned from the village, when Sharon would try to understand herself and organise her life as a response to that harsh reality check.

November is an important month to me.

In Australia, where I live, it is the last month of Spring. The last month before the holidays begin, and Summer arrives in full swing. Spring is considered a time of growth and fertility and growth and maturity is the underlying theme of this narrative. If Summer is understood as happiness or fulfilment, then Swayum and Sharon must survive the growth and promise of spring to find peace.

In an Indian context, November is supposed to come after the monsoon season. To me this represents a transition from melancholy, in search of light and hope.

I am also a bit biased towards November because it is my birthday month. :)))

The title comes from Gabrielle Aplin's song, 'November.' I particularly find the line 'these words will stain forever,' very striking because to me that echoes the pain that Sharon must have felt when Swayum pushed her away,

I hope that answered your question!

Thank you so much for reading and for your feedback.

I really appreciate it.

Paridhi.

I loved your thought process, you are thinking wide and that is really commendable. Honestly i have left following this show when the village track started, and even i've noticed that they have smashed Sharon's character in a pathetic way. That was not the Sharon they have been showing in the starting of the show, i strongly believe that things change but in this way was really indigestible.

Your characterization is really great, and i can see the perfection from a perfectionist. :)

One more think i wanna say is you have a beautiful name.

Keechu.

Edited by --Keechu-- - 8 years ago
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And yet again u leave me Speechless!!!
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heya paridhi
The update makes me want to cry but am not
Read the update following comments and ur replies 2 questions
1.y have u lost interest in this fandom
2.who are the other couples u write on
Now coming to the update it literally made me sad the words of swayum and sharon too right and too good that I can feel there pain
U pointed rightly that love grows in years
And the childhood without love would take sharon years to gain trust too true this kind of strong track lacked in d3. Something I wanted to c the strong sharon. She is a girl born to achieve.they ruined the characters of swaron after mid2014
Well this update took my heart..
The swayum who wants sharon by every way but knows that's not how life is. The sharon who is strong determined and scared of commuting but both have committed far more than they realise they have
These few lines arey fav.
Sharon is sand that swayum holdS in his fist the more tighter he holds she slips away
Sharon is fire and swayum the candle and explanation following it
And well ur update reflects u being a law student and perfectionist. Love the way u keep the real swaron alive their individuality.
The pain that both have the fear in them the longing and love for each other all written perfectly.. I am jus sad and happy that am sad I don't know what am I writing but jus a master piece in writing generally I am not a fan of sad parts or updates or story but this was a class there is a mixture of everything
I love the fact that they are finally going to stay together.. Please am a greedy swaron fan who want them to end up together I know or rather want some swaron.moments in the next update.
U are one beautiful writer with the story and command on language that jus adds charm to it
Now idk what u have planned in next update I hope it goes positively further as I guess there is trust among them and this moving in is no less than a golden opportunity to mend mistakes and make new memories grow in love and open up with each other hoping for that in the next update
P.s u could have been a great creative in d3
U have an alternative career option girl become a full fledged writer
As I always say a great fan to ur talent of putting up the thoughts in words with absute clarity
Love ur work and ease some good swaron in next
Keep doing the great work
varsh-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Paridhi,
Well i have been following your works for an year now. And I must say you are just mind blowing

There are very few fiction stories especially Vrushan ones i read most of them are yours.

Main thing which has attracted me to Swaron was their complexity. Their inhibitions yet the

passionate feelings they have for each other. All these got me addicted to them big time. Well tracks

have murdered them brutally and thanks for keeping them alive :) . I really hope to read more of your

works on Swaron or Vrushan. You really have a gift and i hope you continue writing :) . By any

chance you are on wattpad?? Would love to follow your all stories :) .

Varshini

P.S : I think you have got yourself a ardent fan 😊
QueenofGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mythreyii

Heya paridhi
The update makes me want to cry but am not
Read the update following comments and ur replies 2 questions
1.y have u lost interest in this fandom
2.who are the other couples u write on
Now coming to the update it literally made me sad the words of swayum and sharon too right and too good that I can feel there pain
U pointed rightly that love grows in years
And the childhood without love would take sharon years to gain trust too true this kind of strong track lacked in d3. Something I wanted to c the strong sharon. She is a girl born to achieve.they ruined the characters of swaron after mid2014
Well this update took my heart..
The swayum who wants sharon by every way but knows that's not how life is. The sharon who is strong determined and scared of commuting but both have committed far more than they realise they have
These few lines arey fav.
Sharon is sand that swayum holdS in his fist the more tighter he holds she slips away
Sharon is fire and swayum the candle and explanation following it
And well ur update reflects u being a law student and perfectionist. Love the way u keep the real swaron alive their individuality.
The pain that both have the fear in them the longing and love for each other all written perfectly.. I am jus sad and happy that am sad I don't know what am I writing but jus a master piece in writing generally I am not a fan of sad parts or updates or story but this was a class there is a mixture of everything
I love the fact that they are finally going to stay together.. Please am a greedy swaron fan who want them to end up together I know or rather want some swaron.moments in the next update.
U are one beautiful writer with the story and command on language that jus adds charm to it
Now idk what u have planned in next update I hope it goes positively further as I guess there is trust among them and this moving in is no less than a golden opportunity to mend mistakes and make new memories grow in love and open up with each other hoping for that in the next update
P.s u could have been a great creative in d3
U have an alternative career option girl become a full fledged writer
As I always say a great fan to ur talent of putting up the thoughts in words with absute clarity
Love ur work and ease some good swaron in next
Keep doing the great work

Hi mythreyii,,

Thanks for your wonderful comment. I feel so blessed to be getting such great feedback.

Okay, in answer to your first question - I lost interest in SwaRon because their story ended on such a bad note. I felt like there was no closure for the viewers. It was all too drastic and the creatives completely ruined Swayum and Sharon. I just didn't have enough inspiration to write about these two.

Coming to your second question, I write for a lot of pairings. Some are published across various blogs and websites, some are closer to my heart and I don't want to publish. My main pairings are:

• Gotham: Bruce/Selina
  • Suits: Harvey/Donna
  • X-Files: Mulder & Scully
  • Harry Potter: Draco/Pansy
  • VruShan
  • Tashan-E-Ishq - Kunj/Twinkle
  • G-Dragon/CL
Anything you'd know? Hahaha

Thanks again for all the love. I am so thankful and floored that you'd think that I'd be a great creative.

You really made me smile mythreyii.

Thank you so so much.

Loads of love,

Paridhi.

QueenofGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: varsh-mayur

Hey Paridhi,

Well i have been following your works for an year now. And I must say you are just mind blowing

There are very few fiction stories especially Vrushan ones i read most of them are yours.

Main thing which has attracted me to Swaron was their complexity. Their inhibitions yet the

passionate feelings they have for each other. All these got me addicted to them big time. Well tracks

have murdered them brutally and thanks for keeping them alive :) . I really hope to read more of your

works on Swaron or Vrushan. You really have a gift and i hope you continue writing :) . By any

chance you are on wattpad?? Would love to follow your all stories :) .

Varshini

P.S : I think you have got yourself a ardent fan 😊

Hi Varshini,

Thank you so much for commenting, and also for following my work. It means a lot to me.

I'm not on Wattpad at the moment, but I'll let you know if I join.

And thank you again. I can't tell you how amazing it feels when someone tells me that they're my fan.

It is so so encouraging.

Thank you once again.

Love,

Paridhi.

mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Propinquity.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#333333">Hi mythreyii,,</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#333333">Thanks for your wonderful comment. I feel so blessed to be getting such great feedback.</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#333333">Okay, in answer to your first question - I lost interest in SwaRon because their story ended on such a bad note. I felt like there was no closure for the viewers. It was all too drastic and the creatives completely ruined Swayum and Sharon. I just didn't have enough inspiration to write about these two.</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#333333">Coming to your second question, I write for a lot of pairings. Some are published across various blogs and websites, some are closer to my heart and I don't want to publish. My main pairings are:</font>

• <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#333333">Gotham:Bruce/Selina</font>
  • <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#333333">Suits:Harvey/Donna</font>
  • <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#333333">X-Files:Mulder & Scully</font>
  • <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#333333">Harry Potter:Draco/Pansy</font>
  • <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#333333">VruShan</font>
  • <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#333333">Tashan-E-Ishq - Kunj/Twinkle</font>
  • <font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#333333">G-Dragon/CL</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#333333">Anything you'd know? Hahaha</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#333333">Thanks again for all the love. I am so thankful and floored that you'd think that I'd be a great creative.</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#333333">You really made me smile mythreyii.</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#333333">Thank you so so much. </font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#333333">Loads of love,</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#333333">Paridhi.</font>

[/QUOT
Okk now am glad u answered my ques and even more glad that my comment made u smile. I feel so happy when my comment makes a writer happy.
And am even more surprised that my comment made some sense to u. I have killed the language. It was way too much that I had no idea what have I written and even worse too confused on where to start and end u definitely made me feel speechless but nevertheless I had to give it for that masterpiece.
The writers did spoil swaron but u manage to keep their original essence intact
But we still love swaron don't we..
And plss update vrushan series asap plsss
Lots of love
Mythreyi

amyraswaron thumbnail

Hi Paridhi!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG ... u write like a real author...!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘
I mean u write ...hmmm...out of wrld!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘
Yeah and I was Going to ask the que... but keechu asked it!!!!
Hmmm... Now I see ur point behiind writing thiis as NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!
PLS Continue!!
By d way sorrry cannot post a long comment as everyone else because my Myra(lappii) is a little DIVA herselfπŸ˜†
She is not leetiing me post a longer cmnt!!!!!!!
By d way i m gonna get a new ! day after tmrw so frm the will post longer cmnts...
AND MIND - U WRITE FANTABULOUSLY AWSM!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

LUV
KRITI

Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Woah. Firstly you're a stunning writer. Stunning doesn't exactly fit in , but all thanks to my limited vocabulary , I can come up with that now. πŸ˜† Every write up is excellently done and has high repeat value. As in I can read the whole stuff numerous times without feeling the need to skip anything. That's how wholesome you write a prose. This one was after a long wait. And it was worth it.

First and foremost my most favourite aspect would Swayam taking the front step in their relationship. It was long due and I always ALWAYS I wanted to see him doing that , you placed quite a fitting position to build that up. How you write such angst man. The emotions that are penned hits you like a whirlpool straight on the face. And some beautiful stuff you write which leaves a deep impact on you. Take it. I remember qoutes from your prose. Doesn't happen often while reading fanfictions.

If I quote all my favourites then it would take the whole page. Would do though some of the many.

"Sharon is like sand, captured in his fist. The tighter he tries to hold on, the faster she slips away." SO DAMN TRUE. I do wish to see them one day where he would tightly hold on and she won't go away. Not it reference to your prose specifically. Its was my most wanted ultimatum to their story. Finale kind of. Anyway. Moving on.

" Is he selfish to want to be her everything? He wants her in every way possible. He wants the good and the bad, and everything between and beyond. " - Ah Swayam. This . This desperate and helpless yet aesthetic love of his was something I SO loved.

" She pulls away from him and catches his reflection in the glass. His eyes are haunted. Hers, plead him to understand. They stare at each other through the glass, neither breaking away. They are hurting each other. Her indifference, and his doubts will be the end of them." This was a heartbreakingly beautiful moment. WOAH.

"It is no surprise that Sharon takes it personally, and the irony does not slip by either of them. It's okay for her to keep things hidden from him, but when he does it, she cannot accept it. While it should infuriate Swayum, it only makes him love her more. Her claim on him is undeniable, but she expresses it rarely. This in one of those precious occasions." - Being someone who connects more to Swayam. This trait of Sharon I had somewhat love-hate relationship with. It used to frustrate me. At the same time it was one the most intense and beautiful showcase of love for Swayam from her part. Kinda Sharon way.

In all your prose of "November" you create huge turmoils between them and tangle them to where it looks like they can't get out of this. But they do. And that's always one step ahead of where they were the last time. That has been always one huge complaint for me in the SwaRon story. SwaRon used to remain in the constant zone in terms of their feelings after every meltdown. Only during the phase after hospital confession till the proposal I saw that falling and getting up together thing. They never had huge meltdown during that phase but the minor clashes in opinions and then sorting it out someway and be together was something I would cherish. *I know i shouldn't be talking about D3 so much in a comment related to your story but I can't seem to stop 😑* That's your huge success as a writer where in writing such complex characters you never loose the essence and the motive of the story. And move them ahead whether positive for their relationship or not.

Need I have to say more that I absolutely loved every bits of it. I read you have lost interest in the fandom. Its quite selfish of me. But can't help but request. Please do keep writing for us readers. Reading such top notch writing is my pleasure. And SwaRon kind of will always be my incomplete fairytale. So I want to keep reading.

Also I read about SS going haywire in the village . Oh I know. I know. I really don't know what happened. And suddenly things went so haywirish as soon as that village track started. I won't say Sharon was desperate. But more so in my understanding she was more in teasing bracket. She knew way too well Swayam would never reciprocate. I really wished they would have shown Swayam reciprocating to scare her a bit. But it didn't happen. Huge disappointment for me was Swayam's non committal weirdness. That was like dunno what to say. Marriage ho ya na ho. That wasn't him. Noway him. Anyway. Have nothing but some random and sweet memories from those days of SwaRon.

I always wanted to know the reason behind choosing the month November. But never got around asking it. Thankfully got to know.

I have made it terribly long . Sorry for that. Do write the next part soon. Thanks for this wonderful read.

P.S : Paridhi please make a PM list and send PMs to people na. People would be in touch with the story. Many don't visit the forum anymore. Please put a thought to it.

-Uzma

Edited by --Destiny-- - 8 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So ayam's POV is well penned

There fears..emotions everything is nicely put down

Moving in..wow