KR FF - Moving On... *NEW* (Ch 2- Pg 6 - 3.11.14)

anjoriii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Holla! A new FF <3 :D
I have discontinued my other two FF's due to some reasons. I was even short of ideas to continue them. πŸ˜† I promise this one will be completed no matter what. I have also started writing this one on ArShi. 😳

Here I present, a brand new FF - Moving On...

*Banner yet to be made*

Scroll down for the prologue and chapter one :)

INDEX

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Edited by -phenomenal- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjoriii thumbnail
Prologue

She was going through a bad phase of life. A really bad one. Her father was no more. He had passed away a few years back due to a sudden heart attack which turned into heart failure. Her mother had been in depression since then. She had to work so as to support herself and her mother. The bills of her mother's therapy were high but some how she managed to pay them off. Life was becoming difficult day by day.

It seemed all the doors were closing on her face. She had nowhere to go, and nobody to ask for help. She was all alone in this world. The world, which was cruel, inhuman, barbaric, blood thirsty and what not. All she could do was pray to god for a better fortune.She was broken, not only from outside but from the inside too. Her soul was shattered. First, seeing her father die infront of her eyes and now seeing this pathetic state of her mother, killed her from inside.

~*~~*~

Scroll down for Chapter 1.
Edited by -phenomenal- - 10 years ago
anjoriii thumbnail

Chapter One

Well, life was almost perfect for Rey. He had nothing to think about. A perfect house, loving parents, money, cars, and not to forget, an amazingly beautiful girlfriend, Taani whom he thought he was in love with.

Taani was also happy with Rey. She got what she wanted. She was head over heels in love with him but from Rey's side it was like he was pretty much confused.

Still, till the time she was his girlfriend, there were no second thoughts in her mind. She had the support of his mother. Even if something goes wrong, his mother will always be behind her back to support her.

Her future was set and that too without any worries. His mother loves her to the core and due to this she will obviously want her as her Daughter-In-Law.

She quickly picked up the phone and started going through the contacts list. Her eyes were brimming with tears. Her mother's condition was critical. The doctors had said that they need to operate immediately otherwise this could be fatal.

In such a condition, even her brain was not working. She was just frantically looking for someone's number who could help them in the time of need. Her mother, seeing her so scared and engrossed called her out.

"Kria!". "Ji, Maa." She replied looking at her, her full attention on her mother. "Kria beta, I know these are my last few hours." Kria immediately said, "Don't say that Amma. I will not let anything happen to you." Kria promised.

"I know that beta, but one day or the other, everyone has to leave this world. And today, it's me." "Maa..." Her mother asked her to search a number in her phone and told her to hand it over to her and leave the room for a while. She called up her childhood best friend. The only person, whom she trusted.

A man was sitting in his office with a cup of coffee in his hand, looking at a file seriously. His phone ringed and kept the coffee down and picked it up. What he heard was s oft voice of a lady.

He asked who the caller was and got to know that it was his long lost best friend. He was elated on receiving her call. He first scolded her for not telling where she was. Both the friends caught up on all the things.

At last, when it was time, the lady told the man something which slipped the earth from beneath his feet. He was dumbfounded. For a minute, he was not know what to speak or how to react.

"Arvind, see, I just need a favor from you.", the lady replied as a tear rolled down her beautiful cheek. "Anything, if that would help you Smriti." Smriti handed over the responsibility of Kria to Arvind.

She told him that he has to take care of her after she was gone. Even though Arvind offered to help her financially, she plainly refused and told him that she knew that her end was near and there was no point in spending money.

Arvind was not convinced but due to Smriti's promise, he kept mum. He was handed over the custody of Kria. Smriti asked him to marry Kria off in a good house. With a heavy heart, Arvind out down the phone.

He quickly got the address of the hospital where Smriti was admitted and rushed to meet her. But when he reached the room, he was shocked to see Smriti lying on the bed without a movement and a young girl sitting beside her, shedding countless tears.

He was late. He was not able to save his friend. A feeling of guilt overtook him and her rushed out of the room. A few tears left his eyes. After a while he gathered himself and stood up to go inside. He had someone to look after.

He cannot just break down when her daughter was sitting, broken inside. What he was not able to do for Smriti, he will definitely do that for her daughter, Kria.

Edited by -phenomenal- - 10 years ago
alisha_arsha thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
awesome start
feeling bad for kria
poor girl itni young age mein kitna kuch face kr rhi hai

update soon
pm me when u update
Arya.100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res.
unres.

Hayee new story but please yeh waali continue karna

meherbaani hogi.

and story.. well concept is gr8

rey confused abt taani..😲

and kria's condition 😭

it would be exciting to read this

bt please regular updates dena

Edited by Dewdrops.ShaKun - 10 years ago
anjoriii thumbnail

Originally posted by: alisha_arsha

awesome start

feeling bad for kria
poor girl itni young age mein kitna kuch face kr rhi hai

update soon
pm me when u update

Thank You :)
Will surely do!
I have accepted your buddy request, so you'll get the PM. ^_^
Thanks again!

anjoriii thumbnail

unrewa kab karogi? πŸ˜›
Rajeshwari_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res
unres

Gr8 start...gave a good insite into both their lives
Kriya has been thru a lot...should see hw she copes with this change of having arvind in her life instead of her mom
More interested to see whether arvind's anyway related to rey or KR meet with just be a random accident...
All I know is KR wouldn't be a pleasant surprise for Rey's mom πŸ˜†
Continue soon
Edited by Rajeshwari_KR - 10 years ago
PunjabiKudi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good start.. :)
Will be readng this one..
Please PM me wheneva you update.. :)

Love Rupanshi :))
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2