Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fenice thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Aaj toh KaHu scene tha. Mast wala.πŸ˜‰
Huma toh Karma ko acchha sabak Sikha rhi hain...uske paise uda ke...πŸ˜†
Iss rate pe toh Karma uske aur Huma ke pehle date Se pehle bankrupt hi ho jayega...πŸ˜ƒ
But the whole shopping spree and the ice cream eating on the beach was really fun to watch.

Ps- Does anybody else miss the old Karma? The one who had a drug addict brother? I really wish that track is not left open-ended.
Edited by Fenice - 9 years ago
dream_catcher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fenice

Aaj toh KaHu scene tha. Mast wala.πŸ˜‰

Huma toh Karma ko acchha sabak Sikha rhi hain...uske paise uda ke...πŸ˜†
Iss rate pe toh Karma uske aur Huma ke pehle date Se pehle bankrupt hi ho jayega...πŸ˜ƒ
But the whole shopping spree and the ice cream eating on the beach was really fun to watch.

Ps- Does anybody else miss the old Karma? The one who had a drug addict brother? I really wish that track is not left open-ended.

the best part was kahu's hug...tht was too little bt haye kya scene tha...n yuppp i want my old karma back ..wo track ka pata nai kya hua... bt i dont think so tht karma will change like huma k sath uska behaviour n all...n todays ice cream wala scene was awww n kahu shopping scene was damn funny :p :))
Fenice thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_3101

the best part was kahu's hug...tht was too little bt haye kya scene tha...n yuppp i want my old karma back ..wo track ka pata nai kya hua... bt i dont think so tht karma will change like huma k sath uska behaviour n all...n todays ice cream wala scene was awww n kahu shopping scene was damn funny :p :))

Yeah that hug was unexpected but cute in a way...And i wish woh track re-open ho, Karma and Huma can rekindle their fling...by treating his broher..
Two birds with one one stone..πŸ˜‰

And Shweta yaar roz aaya kar...varna mujhe akele hi pura AT khatam karna padega...πŸ˜•
Fenice thumbnail
KaHu sprinkled episode tha...πŸ˜ƒ
Aaj toh Huma full-on Seductress mode mein thi...itni flirting aut itna hand-holding kar rhi thi ki Karma ke saath saath se meri bhi shakal aisi ho gayi thi..☺️
Karma ko toh heart attak hi aa jata with all the oves she was making...πŸ˜†
Pehle Huma Karma ko bulati hain for a movie date at her house.
Then she flirtaliously compels Karma to watch a rom-com with her.(DDLJ)
Then jab Huma jab jaan bujhke streching and massaging, Karmu ttoh bechara faint hi ho jata.
And aaj finally inn idiots ko ehsaas hone laga ki they might be falling for each other...
Yeh dono bhi na...πŸ˜†
dream_catcher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aaj toh Huma full-on Seductress mode mein thi...itni flirting aut itna hand-holding kar rhi thi ki Karma ke saath saath se meri bhi shakal aisi ho gayi thi..☺️
Then jab Huma jab jaan bujhke streching and massaging, Karmu ttoh bechara faint hi ho jata.
And aaj finally inn idiots ko ehsaas hone laga ki they might be falling for each other...
Yeh dono bhi na...πŸ˜†

haha correct vini ..ye kahu bhi na..bt atleat indono ko kuch feel toh hua...n when karma was looking for all cd's he choose terminator πŸ˜† bt humari huma ko toh rom-com pasand hai. .DDLJ ^_^ looking forward for party episodes :))
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yeh dono bhi na...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† I was full on laughing while watching Huma stretch like a cat and straightening her shorts and sashaying towards Karma, who looked like his whole body had gone dry as he watched her move.
monumolu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vini and Shweta main faint ho gayi!!! Haaye
Fenice thumbnail
Huma is being the clingy lover...πŸ˜†
Itni handholding ki Karma ko sharma ke bhagna pada...πŸ˜†
Huma was holding his hand even in the class... It seems like she is the "Man" in their relationship...🀣
Pta nhi upcoming Lunch Date mein Karma ki wallet kitna empty ho jayega..🀣
Fenice thumbnail

Originally posted by: monumolu

Vini and Shweta main faint ho gayi!!! Haaye

Wake up Di...aur KaHu scenes nhi dekhna kya?
Fenice thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoenixRadar

πŸ˜† I was full on laughing while watching Huma stretch like a cat and straightening her shorts and sashaying towards Karma, who looked like his whole body had gone dry as he watched her move.

Aashiq bechara...apni haseena ki khoobsurati mein kho gaya...🀣