Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monumolu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

Can someone plz tell me when were these scenes aired ? I wil download those episodes then.

I has started following them when they first came on but then D3 was ALL about Sharon and Swayam and they made me sick so I left. Karma Huma barely had a 2 second eye lock tab.. and bass doosron ka shuru ho jaata thaa 🀒🀒 ..

The episode on 2 October: Copy Paste the Links in your brwoser.

Kahu Scene from 1:03 - 2:37, then 7:16 - 9:15, then 11:22 - 11:29 in this link given below

http://www.indiahdtv.com/video.php?id=177258

Kahu Scene from 0:00 - 3:59, in this link given below

http://www.indiahdtv.com/video.php?id=177261

Edited by monumolu - 9 years ago
monumolu thumbnail

Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

Can someone plz tell me when were these scenes aired ? I wil download those episodes then.

I has started following them when they first came on but then D3 was ALL about Sharon and Swayam and they made me sick so I left. Karma Huma barely had a 2 second eye lock tab.. and bass doosron ka shuru ho jaata thaa 🀒🀒 ..

Kahu Scenes

The episode on 3 October:

Kahu Scene from 3:42 - 7:20, in this link given below

http://www.indiahdtv.com/video.php?id=178157

Kahu Scene from 4:50 - 6:30, in this link given below

http://www.indiahdtv.com/video.php?id=178159

I will update rest of the links later on when I get time. I have taken a note of these two download and cut the scenes.
Fenice thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monumolu

KaHu Update:

Huma and Karma walks side by side after the practice at night. Huma is chatting with Karma why Raghav doesn't accept that he loves Ishika. She tells him that Ishika is searching a new PG when Raghav is clearly possessive about her. In between this talk Karma casually asks Huma if she will go on a date. This startles Huma and she becomes quiet. Then Karma tells what if Raghv says something like that to Ishika. Huma says so he was talking about them. Karma aks with a naughty smirk, then what else did she think. Huma says she isn't that stupid, and asks for the plan. He says wow he will plan the date and someone else gets benefit from the plan. Huma says once the plan succeeds she will fulfill his one wish. Karma is elated to hear it. He says date's plan is fixed. She asks how will they invite them. He says tomorrow, at 8. He will decide the place and all other details.

Thanks for the update Siya Di...πŸ€— These two have come such a long way..(sigh!)😊
Fenice thumbnail
Siya Di...you are the best...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Mujhe bhi KaHu scenes ke link chahiye the...Thanks for the links...
monumolu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fenice

Siya Di...you are the best...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mujhe bhi KaHu scenes ke link chahiye the...Thanks for the links...

Hahaha I have noted down it in my diary because I download the episodes and cut it... 😊
Fenice thumbnail

Hahaha I have noted down it in my diary because I download the episodes and cut it... 😊

You do that? Wow..
And I thought I was KaHu's biggest Fan...πŸ˜ƒ
Fenice thumbnail
Epic KaHu scene tha aaj...
Karma toh apne aap ko control hi nhi pa raha tha..πŸ˜†
Huma ko romantic song ep smile karte dekha kar he went ahead and offered her a dance. Then chotu sa par bohot romantic☺️ Dance kiya.
Kalmuha phone baj Gaya beech mein and their intense eye lock was called off. Jab she leaves to attend the call, he mutters to himself to that he needs to control himself coz this is just a bet. Huma looks on.
Haye..😭 I wanted the bet part to come out after the confession happens. Kash Huma ne na suna ho. When do you want the truth to come out guys?
Edited by Fenice - 9 years ago
dream_catcher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kahu exclusive interview ..childrrbs day spcl ^_^

n vini..i dont want tht huma ko is bet k bare main pata chale..bt one day she will get to know abt all these bt at tht time apne karma ko real wala pyar ho jayegaaa ^_^
monumolu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fenice

Epic KaHu scene tha aaj...

Karma toh apne aap ko control hi nhi pa raha tha..πŸ˜†
Huma ko romantic song ep smile karte dekha kar he went ahead and offered her a dance. Then chotu sa par bohot romantic☺️ Dance kiya.
Kalmuha phone baj Gaya beech mein and their intense eye lock was called off. Jab she leaves to attend the call, he mutters to himself to that he needs to control himself coz this is just a bet. Huma looks on.
Haye..😭 I wanted the bet part to come out after the confession happens. Kash Huma ne na suna ho. When do you want the truth to come out guys?

I want the truth to come out when Karma realizes that he has fallen for Huma!!! Karma has already fallen for her now, but the realization is yet to come. Karma feels that because of the bet thingy he is going near her!!! Poor chap does not know that his heart is the culprit and not the bet!!!
Fenice thumbnail

I want the truth to come out when Karma realizes that he has fallen for Huma!!! Karma has already fallen for her now, but the realization is yet to come. Karma feels that because of the bet thingy he is going near her!!! Poor chap does not know that his heart is the culprit and not the bet!!!

Me too wants the same...Karmu ko firse patana padega apne lady love ko...πŸ˜†