Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

346815 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys I have started to watch 3rd November ke scene se where he offers her watermelon ... usse pahle koi scene aya tha kya unka ? Like a nicee wala ?
monumolu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

Guys I have started to watch 3rd November ke scene se where he offers her watermelon ... usse pahle koi scene aya tha kya unka ? Like a nicee wala ?

KaHu ke bahut saare nice scenes hai!!! Watermelon ka was one of the least noted one!!! Watch the day Karma tends to Huma's sprained leg!!! Then the library punishment sequence!!! Then the Senior's farewell party sequence!!! All of them were epic scenes!!!

I really do not understand how this couple is not that popular!!! Had this show started with juniors I am sure they would have been more popular πŸ˜›
Fenice thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monumolu

KaHu ke bahut saare nice scenes hai!!! Watermelon ka was one of the least noted one!!! Watch the day Karma tends to Huma's sprained leg!!! Then the library punishment sequence!!! Then the Senior's farewell party sequence!!! All of them were epic scenes!!!

I really do not understand how this couple is not that popular!!! Had this show started with juniors I am sure they would have been more popular πŸ˜›

Couldn't agree more Siya Di...they deserve so much more attention..😊
monumolu thumbnail
Aaj Karma ka words in the letter were superb!!! He has really fallen for Huma!!! Clearly those lines where from the bottom of his heart and not just meant to impress Huma for the two week challenge!!! It is great to watch even Huma's feelings slowly blossoming!!!
Fenice thumbnail

Aaj Karma ka words in the letter were superb!!! He has really fallen for Huma!!! Clearly those lines where from the bottom of his heart and not just meant to impress Huma for the two week challenge!!! It is great to watch even Huma's feelings slowly blossoming!!!

Exactly. Can't wait for Huma to confess.πŸ˜‰
Fenice thumbnail
Missed the episode...😭
Somebody plz give a written update of the KaHu scenes...Pretty pleaseπŸ˜›
346815 thumbnail

Can someone plz tell me when were these scenes aired ? I wil download those episodes then.

I has started following them when they first came on but then D3 was ALL about Sharon and Swayam and they made me sick so I left. Karma Huma barely had a 2 second eye lock tab.. and bass doosron ka shuru ho jaata thaa 🀒🀒 ..
dream_catcher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hiii kahuians...i missed todays epi...wht happnd..any kahu scene???
i hate this swaron family crap...saas bahi types lag raha hai..ye ameeta mata ko kya ho gaya :/
dream_catcher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000099">Can someone plz tell me when were these scenes aired ? I wil download those episodes then.</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000099">I has started following them when they first came on but then D3 was ALL about Sharon and Swayam and they made me sick so I left. Karma Huma barely had a 2 second eye lock tab.. and bass doosron ka shuru ho jaata thaa 🀒🀒..</font>

hiii...ok so u can watch graduation party spcl episode..u will get all video updates on dailymotion :)
monumolu thumbnail
KaHu Update:

Huma and Karma walks side by side after the practice at night. Huma is chatting with Karma why Raghav doesn't accept that he loves Ishika. She tells him that Ishika is searching a new PG when Raghav is clearly possessive about her. In between this talk Karma casually asks Huma if she will go on a date. This startles Huma and she becomes quiet. Then Karma tells what if Raghv says something like that to Ishika. Huma says so he was talking about them. Karma aks with a naughty smirk, then what else did she think. Huma says she isn't that stupid, and asks for the plan. He says wow he will plan the date and someone else gets benefit from the plan. Huma says once the plan succeeds she will fulfill his one wish. Karma is elated to hear it. He says date's plan is fixed. She asks how will they invite them. He says tomorrow, at 8. He will decide the place and all other details.
Edited by monumolu - 9 years ago