Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys! :D
KaHu scenes are getting cuter :D and I lovvveee the bond between the juniors now! ^_^ IshAvKaHu - Chuha and Raghav-Karma-Deepu 🤣
And I think that you are mistaken about the interpretation of the tweet. I think the ''new'' means ''new pic'' . So it's like, ''new pic - gonna miss them.'' Just what I think. But I hope you guys are right! Hope that Juniors are there in D4.
Andy_Dynamite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
d way they rushin kahu n ishav love track i feel thy myt nt b in d4
monumolu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andy_Dynamite

d way they rushin kahu n ishav love track i feel thy myt nt b in d4

Same here dear... Even if I badly wanna see KaHu in D4 I think cvs have other plans!!!

The way they are rushing their story be it rotiwaala romance or the baalwaala mesmerized scene of KaHu. The most surprising scene was the discomfort of Huma when the seniors mentioned Karma in a bad light 😲
dream_catcher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmm i think u are right (siya di n andy) :(
lets hope for the best...i want kahu n only kahu...
monumolu thumbnail
Any KaHu scenes there in tonight's episode? Koi hai?
monumolu thumbnail
poore episode mein there was just a 10 sec eyelock of KaHu. I really don't understand this double standard of cvs
dream_catcher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monumolu

poore episode mein there was just a 10 sec eyelock of KaHu. I really don't understand this double standard of cvs

i missed it :( bt dekh k bhi kya karti...cv's are just ****** i dont know wht to say...pata nai KaHu k romance ka kya hoga..the way they are rushing n dragging the show...its done frm my side :/
monumolu thumbnail
Koi KaHu scene tha kya aaj?
Fenice thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monumolu

Koi KaHu scene tha kya aaj?

You think Di ? Hume kabhi achche , excess mein Kahu scenes mile hain jo ab milenge.🤢
Bas 30 second ka ek scene de diya unhe...voh bhi fight wala..😔
That Sara is taking up all the screen space.😡
Anyway unka scene:
Huma is discussing with Raghu on the topic of love and how he should confess already. Karma stealthily evesdrops on them. Then Huma casually comments that those who fight more actually have more of aconnection or something like that. Then Raghu states that by that logic she and Karma should have had babies by now.😆 Then she suddenly gets all defensive and asks him to shut up. She angrily stomps off, only to nearly bump into Karma. When she asks him what he is doing there? He replies something that i dont remember...
And that's it.
Fenice thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Btw whatever happened to the caring younger brother wala Karma? I want to see more of him.
I really hope KaHu bond over his brother's treatment.