Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dream_catcher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shivani754

i still dnt hav any idea humare pass 2 din hai n wo gift waha tak pohuchna chahiye

ab shayad kuch nai ho sakta... :( kaise pata kare ki koi kahu ko gifts send kar rahe hai ya nai
dream_catcher thumbnail
i again watched that scene...tht was cute ^_^
dream_catcher thumbnail
i again watched that scene...tht was cute ^_^ bas thoda fast forward tha -_-
Cutesy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fenice

And humein shirtless Karma bhi toh dekhne ko Mila.. Chahiye ek second ke liye hi kyun na ho..😳

That's true.. All thanks to Huma we got to see him Shirtless 😉 loved every bit of it. 😳
Cutesy thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani754

seriously itna sa scene tha bt hum kitne kush huye 😆 dis 2 r siimply awesome...
kitna cute dikh raha tha karma shirtless ..
sharma raha tha beechara 😳 cute

Haan hum itne me hi khush ho jate hai. the way CV's treating KaHu fans. its the the enough they could give 😳 Waiting for more KaHu scenes. ❤️
that sara is Annoying 🤢
KHAURMA thumbnail
Im feeling really bad guys...im sure baaki sab ko gifts milne waale hain.. I hope Jason aur Anusua ko koyi fan kuch to bheje...kahin aisa na ho they feel unappreciated and let down :-(
Cutesy thumbnail

Originally posted by: KHAURMA

Im feeling really bad guys...im sure baaki sab ko gifts milne waale hain.. I hope Jason aur Anusua ko koyi fan kuch to bheje...kahin aisa na ho they feel unappreciated and let down :-(

Who is sending gifts? is their any event 😕
KHAURMA thumbnail
12 oct deadline hain for fans to send their gifts and letters to their fav D3 stars..its the last gift segment...and since no one is from Mumbai (worse still - im in mauritius), we couldn't figure out how to send any gifts... :-( God..i hope Mumbai mein unke fans ho and the send something
dream_catcher thumbnail

oh no plzz dont say like that dear...kuch toh karna hi hoga..hope so aqsa di help kare ;)
Cutesy thumbnail

12 oct deadline hain for fans to send their gifts and letters to their fav D3 stars..its the last gift segment...and since no one is from Mumbai (worse still - im in mauritius), we couldn't figure out how to send any gifts... :-( God..i hope Mumbai mein unke fans ho and the send something

sorry kal WiFi connect nahi ho raha tha
12th oct toh parso hi hai, ab kaise hoga, even im not from mumbai. Hope koi kuch bheja ho