Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fenice thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Andy_Dynamite

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† haaan...!! Btw mai abh bhi ye baat digest nahi kar paa rahi hu ki D3 is goin off air soon...!! Ab yeh new storyline kaise complete karenge wo...!!! About that village thing...

I just hope KaHu will be there in D4,
Andy_Dynamite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah collages and stuff...!! Kisko ata hai yeh banane ko...Ill ask some of ma friends to make some...phir ill post it here...last date kabhi hai??
KHAURMA thumbnail
Guys I'm feeling so bad..Im in Mauritius and I dunno how to send anything..How can I contribute?? Any idea anyone?? Mere yahan there is a man who does engraving on wood..like a souvenir and a portrait of that person - it looks more personalized and unique...I was thinking we could do something like that ..but I dunno how to send it :(
dream_catcher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KHAURMA

Guys I'm feeling so bad..Im in Mauritius and I dunno how to send anything..How can I contribute?? Any idea anyone?? Mere yahan there is a man who does engraving on wood..like a souvenir and a portrait of that person - it looks more personalized and unique...I was thinking we could do something like that ..but I dunno how to send it :(

i wish aap india main hote..grttt idea bt kaise :(
KHAURMA thumbnail
Yes Shweta...I really want Jason and Anusua to know much their fans love their work and aisa na ho ke unhe response ki koi kami lage :)
I can send some cash if anyone of you has an idea and contribute this way...Flowers and collage in a frame sound a good idea..anything else..? @_@
shivani754 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
we dnt knw much abt der lyks n dislyks ๐Ÿ˜• wt to giv dem ??
shivani754 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
maine aj tak edit diya the meri frend ko n usne meri taraf se send kiye the gift
bt maine khudh kabhi nhi bheje gifts

guys here is my new edit ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Fenice thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani754

maine aj tak edit diya the meri frend ko n usne meri taraf se send kiye the gift
bt maine khudh kabhi nhi bheje gifts

guys here is my new edit๐Ÿ˜ณ

Simply beautiful.
Can you make more so that we can add new edits to thus AT's first page. Please. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Fenice thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani754

we dnt knw much abt der lyks n dislyks๐Ÿ˜•wt to giv dem ??

We are still debating about that. Maybe cards. Or flowers.
Andy_Dynamite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fenice

We are still debating about that. Maybe cards. Or flowers.

Maybe we can make an album of many collages and send them...wid some choco...!! even m ready to send cash from here as m in Abu Dhabi...!!! wo printing and binding ke liye bhi paise lagenge na!!!