Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dream_catcher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
omg omg...todays epi was awesome...all thnxx to tht aunty ji...she said "pati-patni" to kahi ^_^ yipiieee
that was a treat to watch...they were looking damn adorable awww ..n lovd wht raghav said "yaha to romance chal raha hai" wowww... lovd it totaly lovd it :* :*
Fenice thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aaj toh awesome wala KaHu scene tha.
Ishika is making rotis on tawa and Karma was observing her from afar. Then Raghu and Huma come there. Huma is fascinated by the old way of making rotis so she joins in but galati Se who atta mein Kuch zyada hi pani dal deti hain..Karma starts laughing and Huma angrily shouts at him that if he could do it better. Ishika leaves and Karma and Huma atta gundne lagte hain. Their hands keep touching and their eye contact never breaks.
( ek do baar toh mujhe aisa laga jaise Huma jaan bujh ke Karma ka hath pakad rhi hain and vice versa...such a naughty couple..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ )
Then Huma wipes her face with the back of his hand and a bit of atta sticks to her face. Karma looks at her face for a few seconds.
( main toh 'Awww' mode pe chali gayi thi.)
Then Raghu says ki " yeh lo yha toh romance start ho Gaya" .Then Ishika comments that when thse two (KaHu) are not fighting, they actually look good together.
( sahi kaha Ishika πŸ˜†, tune toh hum KaHuians ki dil ki baat Bol di..)
Huma ko fir sharm aa gayi hog I kyunki fir IshAv pe chillakar ki voh log bakwas kar rhe hain , chali gayi...Karma looks on..
( arrey ab maan bhi jao Huma..tumhari aur Karma ki wedding pe Best Man aur Bridesmaid yehi dono hone wale hain..🀣 πŸ˜†)
The aunty also refers to KaHu as Pati-patni at some point. See, sab ko pta hain Sivai nun dono ke.πŸ˜‰

PS- Sorry for such a lengthy post, mere andar ki Writer jag gayi KaHu scene dekh kar.πŸ˜†
Edited by Fenice - 10 years ago
Fenice thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_3101

omg omg...todays epi was awesome...all thnxx to tht aunty ji...she said "pati-patni" to kahi ^_^ yipiieee
that was a treat to watch...they were looking damn adorable awww ..n lovd wht raghav said "yaha to romance chal raha hai" wowww... lovd it totaly lovd it :* :*

Pari- patni...???πŸ˜•
Maine won dialogue miss kar diya shayad..but KaHu scene was Awesome...
dream_catcher thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fenice

Pari- patni...???πŸ˜•
Maine won dialogue miss kar diya shayad..but KaHu scene was Awesome...

vini aaj toh bas ...maza aa gaya yaar...main phir se 11 baje dekhne wali hoon...kahu were amazinglyy amazing today..including ishav ;)
n last part where rey ask them abt sara..i thought they were walking hand in hand..like friend ^_^
KHAURMA thumbnail
Itni zyaada khushiii...aaahhh.. *weeps wih joy* Hayyy..Thank you CV's..thank you thank you thank you :-D
Infact dono ne haath pakda..pehle Huma ne, phir Karma ne..and pati patni wala dialogue to bas maar gayi...AWESOME!!!

It looks like the start of their romance; finally...Guys, poll ho jaaye, what do you think, pehle kisse realize hoga that they've fallen for the other; Huma ko ya Karma ho?? ^_^ aur izhaar kaun pehle karega??

^_^

Waiting for your opinions..on a side note, Ishav were also very cute today :-)
Edited by KHAURMA - 10 years ago
Fenice thumbnail
😳

vini aaj toh bas ...maza aa gaya yaar...main phir se 11 baje dekhne wali hoon...kahu were amazinglyy amazing today..including ishav ;)
n last part where rey ask them abt sara..i thought they were walking hand in hand..like friend ^_^

Seriously shweta...aaj toh Maza hi aa Gaya...
And hand mein hand.,.,.?!?!😲😳 Kaash aisa hota...πŸ˜†
dream_catcher thumbnail
well i think 1st karma will fall for huma..bt huma can also fall for karma or may be both ...hahaha sorryy ..jise bhi pehle realize ho..mujhe toh bas kahu scenes chaiye which includes hugs..jealousy..dance etc etc ;)
dream_catcher thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fenice

😳

Seriously shweta...aaj toh Maza hi aa Gaya...
And hand mein hand.,.,.?!?!😲😳 Kaash aisa hota...πŸ˜†

hoga zaroor hoga ^_^ jis episode main kahu tightest hug with emotinal scenes...u know full feelings k sath hoga na us episode ki toh main DVD nikalwa dungi ^_^
Fenice thumbnail

Originally posted by: KHAURMA

Itni zyaada khushiii...aaahhh.. *weeps wih joy* Hayyy..Thank you CV's..thank you thank you thank you :-D

Infact dono ne haath pakda..pehle Huma ne, phir Karma ne..and pati patni wala dialogue to bas maar gayi...AWESOME!!!

It looks like the start of their romance; finally...Guys, poll ho jaaye, what do you think, pehle kisse realize hoga that they've fallen for the other; Huma ko ya Karma ho?? ^_^ aur izhaar kaun pehle karega??

^_^

Waiting for your opinions..on a side note, Ishav were also very cute today :-)

Seriously awesome tha aaj ka KaHu scene...and IshAv were cute too.
Kabhi kabhi toh aisa lagte hain jaishe KaHu ko pas lane mein bhi IshAv ka hath hoga..they can act as matchmakers for KaHu...πŸ˜‰
And about pyaar ka ehsaas, I think Huma will be the first one. I think she was really impressed with Karma after that sprain and lift sequence. ☺️
I wish ab Huma much Karma ke liye Asia kare jisse voh shocked par impressed ho jaye.
And izhaar ka I have no idea but in Indian Telly soaps it's usually buoys...so I think Karma.
What do you think?πŸ˜•

Edited by Fenice - 10 years ago
Fenice thumbnail

hoga zaroor hoga ^_^ jis episode main kahu tightest hug with emotinal scenes...u know full feelings k sath hoga na us episode ki toh main DVD nikalwa dungi ^_^

Ek copy mujhe bhi bhejna..πŸ˜†