KRIYAANSH FF:- 'Don't u dare! Rey sirf mera hai, SIRF MERA

diyaswaronholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

A KRIYAANSH FANFICTION

~~**~~

Hey Readers,

Here's a new FANFICTION!
. A journey following two princesses who battle out for their charming prince.
Who knows what going on..
Read through and enjoy!
That's all I want!
But please do comment and like, it's the only thing which gives the writer pure joy!
So please do...
Critism is also accepted!
So feel free 😊

Hope u guys enjoy this ff..

Oh and am extremely sorry for putting taani as the villain, I don't discriminate her but I needed someone there.
Extremely sorry.

Please add diyaswaronholic for pms.
P.s. No summary or what's the use of suspense! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Thanks..

Edited by diyaswaronholic - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A KRIYAANSH FANFICTION

~~**~~

1) KRIYA GHAI

A girl who's loved by all. Reyaansh Singhania is crazy for her and so is she for him but she doesn't accept that she loves him.
No one knows what she's facing, nor does one know why she's not the old , dedicated, fun, sweet, happy , dance crazy Kriya..
After years, A cold hearted, formal girl arrives St. Louis, a girl who doesn't love dance anymore...

2) REYAANSH SINGHANIA

A handsome dazzler who charms every girl without trying and forces the boys to envy him. He's crazy for Kriya Ghai, and he knows she loves him too but isn't accepting it.
He wishes to know every single thing about Kriya, why has she changed so much. Their love is strong but it's still in danger, someone wants Rey to only be his and she can do anything for it.

3) TAANI SHEKHAWAT

A sweet girl but from inside a devil. She wants Rey to only be hers, the reason she's back to st, Louis.
Little does she know Rey craves for only one, Kriya.. She tries everyday to get the separated but their loves just too strong.

4) SHARON RAIPRAKASH

The diva of the college as well as the Cultural Secretary. She loves Swayam!
Rey's bestfriend and a sister to him. An amazing friend of Kriya too but no one can takes Swayam's place.

5) SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT

The lover boy who loves Sharon the most as well as the assistant cultural secretary! Every girl is charmed by his matureness and that smile leaving Sharon jealous.
He's Kriya's bestfriend or most probably a brother for her. Rey's best friend too, giving tough competition to Sharon!

Edited by diyaswaronholic - 10 years ago

A KRIYAANSH FANFICTION

Two years had passed, trying to even forget her just didn't make sense. No matter how much he tried, he just couldn't forget those intoxicating brown orbs, those chubby cheeks that couldn't stop themselves from turning bright red as I romanced with her, the smile placed on her pink soft, rosy lips was enough to melt any stonehearted one.

'''Kriya Ghai..''' That nine letter name thundered. She was the only one who had discovered the real Reyaansh Singhania. To meet the inside of one dazzler, she battled through every attitude, every fake cover, each cold answers of mine. I gripped her white feathered mast, the one she had worn in the nightclub, the place where they had first met. Her dance was amazing, each and every move of hers challenged any dancer, her expressions daring to kill everyone.

St. Louis was her life, her friends were her world and dancing was her passion, her desire. Those competitions led between us, those attitude, those ego issues, the crazy rumours and at last the unforgetful day when they had become one. Dreams crowded my mind, beautiful dreams of remaining one for forever. No matter how much I wanted to her, destiny had different plans for us. She left, she left St. Louis, she left her friends, she left me...

After her, Taani entered my life. First by being Swayam's little sister, then my assistant and in the end my girlfriend. Was it love or was it attraction? My mind turned completely blank, I didn't know the answer but my only theory was that she was a 50% replica of my baatcutter. She became my girlfriend but in a few months I broke up with her. Taani was depending on me, she needed to be independent, she needed to stand by herself in this cruel world, the reason I broke up with her. Taani left St.Louis for higher studies, she left me just like Kriya, allowing my heart to break again. Now, after those two years, I realized there's was, is and always will be only one girl who I have fallen for, she was none other than Kriya ...

"Ahem, Ahem! Mr. GS, do I have to remind u that this year the footloose competition is taking place in our college? The hell, who even made u the GS!?" Shouted Sharon, glaring at her lazy, annoying best friend.

"Come on Shar, you know, there was one amazing time when I COULD JUST RELAX! Thank you soo much for stealing it." Answered Rey,his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Ex-Sca-use Me! Don't u dare challenge me, the diva, the Sharon Rai Prakash okay!" Shouted Sharon, her sparkling hazel orbs on the tip to burn someone with their fiery gaze.

"Exscaused baby! And u forgot to mention you're my siren Sharon too!" Pouted Swayam, waiting for even just a glimpse of blush on hid girlfriend's face.

"SWAYAM!" Said Sharon, blushing bright tomato red while Swayam and Rey burst out laughing Iike crazy.

"Swayu, you're too good buddy! Now for me, please take your siren with u, she just can't stop hooting. Seriously, no cost, nothing, she's free, free ,FREE!!" Teased Rey

"Bring it on! You think I'm ever gonna leave her?" Asked Swayam, gripping Sharon's slender waist and pulling it towards him, not leaving any space between their two hearts.

"L.E.A.V.E!" Commanded Sharon.

"Finally..." Muttered Rey, switching on his laziness mode again.

Seconds passed, the clock was about to complete a minute, and God sent another visitor for him.

"What the hell!" Shouted Rey, waiting with an urge to taste the running blood of the visitor who had gifted him by disturbing .

"Reyaansh Singhania, you better keep your words to yourself. All I want is the lists needed for the competition." Demanded a cold voice.

Rey stood rooted to the spot, his legs shaking as he got up from the couch, his face draining all his colour, replacing it by shock, amazement, pain, sorrow and anxiousness. Words didn't flow out, his wish to see Kriya was fulfilled but was this girl actually Kriya?

He wondered whether this girl's emotionless eyes could be compared to Kriya's warm sparkling brown orbs, her cold voice to Kriya's respectful soft voice, her face, that justified she didn't have a heart to Kriya's beautiful face filled with love for all. Who was this girl? Kriya Ghai had changed! But why did she change so much. In these two years, what would have happened that changed her so bad. Whatever happened the Kriya Ghai , Rey knew would never act like that.

"Reyaansh, the lists!" Shouted Kriya, extending her hand forward.

"Here.." Muttered Rey, unable to speak properly, handing her the required
lists, letting his mind go on wondering,...

"Oh and I've changed Reyaansh. The girl u love or loved is rest in peace in the graveyard. Don't worry Universe Ji, is taking care of her." Answered Kriya, as if she could read Rey's thoughts. She answered every doubt which killed Rey, now the confusion was more, he knew there was something wrong with his baatcutter and he could go any extent to know why was she behaving like this.

"Kriya.." Called out Rey but he was too late, Kriya had left.

Rey walked outside, his sharp black orbs searching for just one girl. Rehearsal hall, her favourite place, that hall was an important part of her life, tears were shed, smiles were lit, every feeling was explored. Alas, the rehearsal hall was lonely, everything perfectly at it's place stating that no one had been here from the past few hours. Rey punched his palm on the wall, forcing pain all over his arms. Kriya Ghai wasn't the same anymore, she was someone who lived for dance, who breathed dance every minute and that same girl had left dance...

~~**~~

Promo:- What's wrong with Kriya? Is she Kriya Ghai or someone else?

~~**~~

WELL, that's a wrap!
Hopes u guys liked this chapter.
Please do comment and like
Jhootas and chappals welcome!
Edited by diyaswaronholic - 10 years ago

A KRIYAANSH FANFICTION

**Parts hyperlinked**

PART ONE :- SCROLL ABOVE

PART TWO :- **Click here**

PART THREE :- **Click here**

Edited by diyaswaronholic - 9 years ago
KrazyRedMary thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres
Hi Little Devil!
You write really well sweetheart!
I love it!! Im quiet intrigued to read this.
Plz Taani ko bohaut bura mat banaπŸ˜‰
Lekin agar howa to bhi theek hai😊
Acha so I have a feeling that Kriya ki change ki waja
Taani sahiba hi hain. Am I right or am I right?πŸ˜ƒ
Acha update super fast and pm me.
Will be waiting for it!πŸ˜ƒ
With lots of love,
DiduπŸ€—
Edited by CrazyRedMary - 10 years ago
meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
.res
unres
awesum diyu...
Concept is awesum...
N first part too...
Banner tou pehele he dekh lia tha or comment be...
Continue Soon
agar theme pehele bata deti tou kuch na jata tera...
Edited by --megs_arsha-- - 10 years ago
Usha29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh! Honey u start new kriyaansh ff lovely.

And it's awesome, liked to read more.

Plz do update soon. And sorry for going underground

This days. Love u:) πŸ˜‰
Kiarawinget16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh diyu to ye tha naya ff..Oh so kria is back.. rey shockd beautifuly written..want to read more update soon
resh1234 thumbnail
Interesting storyline,nice start,.what would have happend to kriya?waiting to know it,continue soon, 😊
kittu93 thumbnail
new kriyaansh ff wow
interesting storyline
want to read more
update soon