Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avaah thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Everyone , thank you .
I just got to know that marium had posted about my story on other social website which actually brought readers to my story. So , thank you marium
And yes , this chapter ( though I don't know you ) is solely dedicated to Marium

So with this chapter we see the most important element , dil , getting ruined completely.

Chapter 1 (b)
Dil.

Reaching the point of saturation , he slapped her.

"How dare you slap me Swayam Shekhawat!" Sharon spoke after recovering from the sudden force of her boyfriend.

She looked at him and he had no expression , neither of proud nor of guilt.
"Why do I even love him?" she thought to herself .

"You deserved it Sharon , I've realized that this is the only way through which you can be handled. You are not meant to be loved"
Swayam spoke in a breath without even thinking what mess he had created by uttering those combinations of words.

"You think manhandling me will make you powerful? Swayam , you've always been a weakling - behave like one"

"I will show you Sharon"
He started walking towards her while his one hand was busy opening the first five buttons of his shirt.
Sharon , in defence took a glass from the table nearby and threw at him with a great force. The glass mercilessly hit the corner of his forehead and blood started oozing out which barely distracted Swayam.

He picked up a piece of glass from the ground and went up to Sharon
He put the corner of the piece on her cheek and dragged it deeply , with the other hand he tightened his grip on her wrist .
Sharon winced in immense pain and shouted "Stop it Swayam!"

Tears made their way from the corner of her eyes while he threw her on the bed,

"Not so soon baby"

he said as he pushed himself over her on the bed . He looked at her face , a large scratch from which blood was oozing out , her beautiful eyes which now had nothing but tears .

He leaned closer and gave her a bite on her neck , he watched her tears flowing , he understood that he had already exceeded his limits. He kissed her tears and stood up

"Just remember this day before raising your voice on me"
With this he went out of her room and sat in his car , he remembered what he just did , accelerating his car , he drove towards his house.

The whole night Swayam Shekhawat could not sleep , remembering what he did with her , made him feel ashamed of himself .

The next day , was the dance Competition , the day because of and which , Reyaansh ruined Swayam and Sharon's life.
"..and I proudly announce the winner of the St.Louis Dance Competition - Reyaansh Singhania"

The Vice Principal handed over a check of 50K , he smiled proudly knowing that his future was perfect now . Little he felt bad for Swayam as he remembered how he left the stage and ran towards the corridor during his dance performance just because he was disturbed enough.

He decided not to talk to Swayam right now , instead he drove to Sharon's place to share his happiness.
"Sharon you won't believe what happened today!"
He walked into her house as the door was already open.
He saw her there , sitting on the floor with a deep scar on her cheek , crying , she stood up and started walking towards him , as she tried to walked , losing her balance she collapsed.

Few hours later , when she opened her eyes.
"Rey" she said looking at him , who was sitting near her ,
"Sharon , kya hua hai ?" he questioned her in concern. Though little he knew that he was the reason behind the whole thing.

--

"Kria!" He came in shouting remembering how Sharon had told him about his and Swayam's talk. Neither Kria had come back nor this thing would have happened. His best friend was almost raped by Swayam .

"Do you even realize what mess you have created in my life?
You are such a selfish idiot Kria Ghai"

"Rey , maine jo kiya hai aapke liye kiya hai" and she narrated him the whole thing , with all the emotions while he was going emotionless by every word of hers.

"You f**kin' don't care about anyone else right ?
I will show you how it feels getting manhandled"

--

He bit her near her upper lip causing blood to bleed , she hissed in pain "Reyy" she screamed.

He moved down towards her cleavage and bit her there too , tearing apart the clothing , he glanced towards her ,
" This is for ruining my best friend's life"

He removed his pants and in a very swift movement entered her.
Her screams were sealed by a very rough kiss of his
"Don't you dare ruin the peace in my life too"

He thrusted her deeply , making her scream in pain more. He didn't really care what was going around , what he wanted was just revenge. Sharon's tears were making him more angry , how dare anyone hurt his best friend. He increased his speed ignoring her pleads to stop his torture on her.

He stood up after sometime , after getting dressed he took out a bundle of thousand rupee and threw it on her face,

"Dare you tell anyone about this Miss. Ghai"

-------

Edited by avaah - 10 years ago
QueenofGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This is such an angsty fic. The characters are so intense.

I'm not sure whether I like the themes that you are writing about, but your simplistic writing style leaves a very strong impression.

Well done. Please continue soon :)

Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
damn good Avaah..

I m loving it..

dil gets badly ruined yr..

thanks 4 d pm
dasv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well done
continue soon :)😊
mystery75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
O.M.G it was amazing n interesting then exciting then shocking hell shocking 😲😲
the concept looks really amazing n interesting
the first chapter was awesome got to know the nature of the characters
and the story is exciting😃
then came the shocker... what was that no one was at mistake there except reyansh singhania and he was the one who committed a crime
and swayam😲
the whole part was intense and shocking
cant w8 to read more what will happen after this in their lives
dil completely n utterly butchered

sana2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shocking nd interesting update. ..update soon.
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fish...this is so harsh...i mean dil ki to baja di...
one was almost raped nd other got raped...
i know tani is also a part of it bt i hope uske sath esa kuch na ho...
ur simple writing style is giving goosebumps...
update soon
..Evanescent.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Before I comment, I must tell you that I usually comment on those fanfics, that leave a very intense imprint.

This is one of them.

This actually getting me hooked! I didn't comment in the first Chapter, as I didn't know whether my opinion would affect even in the slightest sense.

But again, you compelled me.

Your writing has this belief of realism that it makes me think, Why can't I write like this? Why didn't I write it before?

On top of that a simple writing style, it actually gives me goosebumps!

Although I am not much of a fan of intense write-ups, this is something I can easily called an exception.

Don't even think of discontinuing it now!

Loads of love,

Parigya :)
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow dear aswom concept...

so much intense...

do updte soon...
.Vrushanholic. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its total rollercoaster reading this ff...
great piece of writing and an amazing update!!
the characters are so intense!!
u[date soon...