Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dream_catcher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sudipto-69

awesome fab lovely lovely lovely superb fab part.

love it.updet asap.😃

thnk u
dream_catcher thumbnail

thnx :)

Word Count: 1

shivani754 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
updte soon waiting fr next chap
dream_catcher thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani754

updte soon waiting fr next chap

will try to update tomoro ^_^
dream_catcher thumbnail
hiii...sorry for the late update..i hope u enjoy this chapter and please forgive me if its not amazing 😛

CHAPTER-7

next morning

" huma where are you my baby" Her grandma called as when she entered her lavish house... huma was cleaning the guest room ... she (grand ma)threw herself at the young girl, squeezing her tightly. The woman had short hair, wearing a sweater her body was too weak but that strong that can hug her little huma"i missed u a lot my baby" huma was shocked with surprised to see her'As-salam-alaykum grand ma "i too missed u a lot " huma hugged her tightly
"wa-alakumu-slam baby" grand ma was in tears seeing her huma after 2 years"grandma why didnt you informed me when u arrived at airport..i must have called kar.. "..her grand ma stopped her "oh dear i thought he will get disturbed na thats why ..but its ok vishal was there with us " "awww grandma u are tooo sweet" "not more then u dear" they were having a cute emotional convo..huma was actualy very happy that now she can spend time with her..she asked grandma to take rest as she will bring her luggage from car she went out of the door to where the car was, helping her with the luggage. "You don't have to carry that," someone said . The tall drak handsome boy (around karma's age) looked at her nicely and grabbed hold of the suitcase, obviously having difficulty carrying it. "It's very heavy." huma shook her head. "Oh, no. It's okay." She placed her hand onto the handle, pushing his hand aside and lifted it easily, carrying it into the house. huma had no trouble with carrying it up steps into the room.

"wait a second" who was HE?? huma muttered to herself "maine pehle toh kabhi nai dekha" "excuse me ..who are you? and what are you doing here? do i know you?" huma asked him directly without any pause "oh sorry..hi..m vishal..nice to meet u huma" he introduced himself "oh hi vishal..its ok..grandma told me about you but i forgot..m sorry..please come in..what a second..how to do know my NAME" she was shocked "hmmm GRANDMA" "oh i see..please come "... " after you maam" he followed her Suddenly, there was a loud, exaggerated gasp. "Oh, huma honey you look little fat ..today also u eat a lot i guess"There was a disgust in her tone of voice when she described her. huma rolled her eyes and turned around, bringing a fake smile to her "oh neha..nice to see you dear...i knoe m cute ..m not like you ..soo skinny..flat body..huh " huma was giggling hard ...neha was fuming in anger..."YOU"

"huma" Her grandma called out from upstairs. "Is it okay if vishal stays here...coz he has some work here..he'll leave soon" "grandma huma ko kya problem ho sakti hai..use toh acha lagega...afterall he is my best friend...right huma"neha quoted

huma eyed at her cousin who made herself comfortable on the cream colored sofa instead of helping everybody else unpack. "Yeah," she yelled, but muttered, "great." She ran upstairs, helping her grandma with the guest bedrooms. It took a few hours, but they'd finally finished. A sigh as she folded the blankets.

"huma where is karma!" Her cousin yelled from downstairs, loud enough for everybody to hear. "yaa dear..where is karma" her grandma also asked , followed by the vishal too "he will be back ..after half an hour" she replied with a smile

its was 8:30 @ night someone knocked the door "i think karma is back" huma came out of the kitchen to open the door ..."wait...i will surprise karma..i know he will be happy to see me" neha jumped after hearing the door bell... she some how knew that karma-huma are are actualy together...coz they never behaved like that. and she always liked karma..she knew him before KaHu's marriage "u kids are also na..huma dear let her enjoy with karma..after all he is her jiju u come here help me with this work "(preparing dinner) her grandma called her... "NO GRANDMA HE IS NOT MY JIJU..i mean he is my friend too" she smikered... he was surprised to see neha..coz huma always open the door..she jumped and hugged karma..."hi karma..how are you...i missed u a lottt...i mean u and huma both" he smiled back "nice to see u neha..where is grand ma?" huma was feeling like she will slap that girl right there...how can she hug him like that..and wow karma is enjoing it...huh "she is there" neha pointed her finger towards grandma...karma runs to hug grandma... "hii grandma...how are you..m sooo happy that you are here" though he didnt like huma but he was really close to gradma... grandma hugged back.."i am fit and fine dear..u can see it " she smiled "nice to see u karma dear...i hope u are doing well"...she aksed..."i am absolutely fine grand ma" he replied..."i'll just get back within few mins"...they had a long conversation...huma saw neha who was sitting very close to karma..and karma was smiling.."OMG" huma shouted .. every body "what happend huma .. u OK !!! "oh yeah i am fine..its just tthat m soo happy to see u all here" all sighned in relief..."she is mad or what"...neha muttered but karma heard her " she is like that only" he muttered himself..."he was SMILING..oh god did karma know how to SMILE...mere samne toh kabhi smile nai kiya aur ye neha ke sath" huma was talking to herself... karma rolled his eyes and saw one new face who was coming out from guest room..."who is he?" he asked huma.. "my boyfriend" she smiled at him.. karma was shocked to hear..huma never replied like that.. "oh he is vishal my friend..he came here for some work" neha explained "vishal this is karma and karma this is vishal" huma introduced "oh hi vishal".."hi karma..nice to meet you"
" acha neha will u please come with me..i forgot to bring my file...but shikha(neha's friend) have another copy of it and i need it right now for my project" vishal asked neha...vishal wanted it badly for his project.."how can u forgot vishal.. i am very tired ..sorry i will not come with you" neha lied ..."hmmm ok then i will get it tomorrow " vishal sounds tensed but he knew neha very well

"ok i'll get u there" huma said to vishal " its ok huma ..thank you..but i dont want to disturb you" vishal replied to huma. "waise bhi i have to buy something from nearby store so i can come with you..and you are not at all disturbing me..ok" she smiled and replied "but i think 1st we should have our dinner" huma said . karma in mind "ye mujhe bhi toh bol sakti thi jane k liye .
." huma u dont have to go i'll drop vishal there u dont have to worry" karma spoke
huma was shocked "omg..is this karma ..my karma..i mean the karma whom i knew for 2 years" "how can u go karma..i mean u look so exhaust and tired " neha muttered.. neha didnt want karma to go out..."thnx karma but i'll manage" huma said ...u ENJOY HERE " she sounds wierd

Edited by shweta_3101 - 10 years ago
asya_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome!!! please write next time in black colour plz
dream_catcher thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_31

awesome!!! please write next time in black colour plz

ok dear i'll change the colour 😊
2019_AnushkaM thumbnail