Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

#CelebratingSwaRonDances

VruShan as SwaRon has given us some of the most amazing dances which we can cherish for a long time. Our journey with SwaRon with VruShan began with a dance which is the core element of the show. Yaadein. If something made SwaRon fans come back from the deads. :P That was Yaadein. It still remains as may be by far the oneof the best dance of SwaRon. The first dance of theirs and it became unbeatable. With that our journey with SwaRon got intermingled with dance like never before. Everytime with every turn of SwaRon came its portrayal through dance, be it Yaadein. With the lighthearted Chupke and the nokjhok filled Ainvyi Ainvyi, to the shattering Manbasiyo where Swayam came to know about Sharon's asthma, which was a turning point in their love story. Then the intense Maula Mere where Sharon was trying to soothe a disturbed Swayam. To the power packed Holi Special Chalao Na Naino Se Ban Re. :P Then came the Zara Zara on "Skates". To the fun filled rain dance on Chokra Jawan, to Dil Sambhal Ja Zara where SwaRon were again fighting with their emotions, to the epic O Re Piya - blindfold this time (VruShan _/\_), to the eternal Pehla Nasha, to the soft Is Pal Mein Main Hun, to the heartbreaking Alvida, to the funky Gandi Baat, to the sensuous Lahu Muhn Lag Gaya, to the soothing Raabta, to Ishq Wala Love, to the passion reignited on Laal Ishq, to the hurt Sharon in Satrangi Re and coming this to the fun romantic Saare Ka Fall Sa. Well so THAT'S how we went zip zap zoom through SwaRon story through D-A-N-C-E. Dance which binds them no matter what equation they were in. So a pretty good reason to celebrate about. Hope the CVS would give us more reasons to celebrate SwaRon dances in future and utilize the talent of the terrific dancing couple - VruShan. VruShan thank you for everything.

Heres actually a small Thank You to the person who is behind the theme of #CelebratingSwaRonDances and the reason why IF looks so beautiful and SwaRonified today. Shreya thank you for coming up with such a terrific idea and making this possible. Thanks for the all effort you made for this. You are a rockstar truly. Aaj toh even I will give you pappi.

Go through the SwaRon journey through Dance and do pen your thoughts in each Dance.

#CelebratingSwaRonDances-Yaadein ^_^

#CelebratingSwaRonDances-ChupChupke <3

#CelebratingSwaRonDances-Aivyii Aivyii :)

#CelebratingSwaRonDances-Manbasiyo :'(

#CelebratingSwaRonDances-Maula Mere :D

#CelebratingSwaRonDances-Chalao Na Naino Se :D

#CelebratingSwaRonDances-Zara Zara Behekta Hai :)

#CelebratingSwaRonDances-Hua Chokra Jawaan Re :D

#CelebratingSwaRonDances-Dil Sambhal Ja Zara

#CelebratingSwaRonDances-O Re Piya :'(

#CelebratingSwaRonDances-Pehla Nasha ^__^

#CelebratingSwaRonDances-Is Pal Main Hoon ^_^

#CelebratingSwaRonDances-Alvida ^__^ :')

#CelebratingSwaRonDances-Gandi Baat :D

#CelebratingSwaRonDances-Lahu Muh Lag Gaya

#CelebratingSwaRonDances-Kuch Toh Hai Tujhse Raabta ^_^

#CelebratingSwaRonDances-IshqWalaLove <3

#CelebratingSwaRonDances-Laal IShq ^_^ <3 :')

#CelebratingSwaRonDances-Satrangi Re <3

#CelebratingSwaRonDances-Saree ke Fall Sa xD

VruShan:The Dancing Jodi ^_^

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
VruShan are the Most Magical Dancing Couple of D3 😳
Shreya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the index post dear.The idea is just mine but the posts are made by all and all the VruShanians have come together to celebrate on IF SwaRon dances.IF looks beautiful and so does VruShan fanbase.
The only people we ned to thank here i think is VruShan :') .How much we love them <3 :')
Sehr_VruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Uzma awseome post πŸ‘
Thanks for compiling all Swaron dance post.
Shreya superb idea dear If is filled with VruShan dance posts πŸ‘πŸΌ
VruShan is the most Passionate dancing jodi 😳

ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
bang on post @uzma.. VruShan r bliss fr us... Dey magical & divine dancing jodi... Proud to be der fan...
& @Shreyuu ,,, pappii frm my side too... Hats off to ur idea...
Edited by AnanyaVruShan - 10 years ago
kapoormenka thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post. I agree vrushan had given most beautiful dances till date. Loved their every single dance
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
#celebratingswaron dances is such a brilliant idea specialy at this time when cvs almost are hell bend to make us forget swaron that I can't thank enuf to Shreya for this brilliant thaught. Its just so needed. After such a long time D3 forum looks Swaronish.
Thanks a ton Uzma for making a kick-ass start for this celebration & all the Vrushanians who took an effort to execute this take a bow from me. You guys are rockstar πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

With VruShan everything calls for celebration..be it their dances, their acting, their ofscreen & onscreen chemistry & dance is the thing which binds Swaron with each other & we all with our SwaRon(vrushan) VruShan alwats danced upon our heart beats. They make us feel, touch & cherish every emotions of life. We cry, we smile, we break down then again compose ourselves with them such magical charm they spread through dances. For me VruShan is synonym of dance. The best ever dancing couple I came through.❀️

Love VRUSHIKA & SHANTANU to the eternity. Everyday with you, watching you is a celebration for me πŸ₯³

Sree

Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey nobody makes a post on khamakha..can I do it??
its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
wow superb idea...
great ...πŸ‘
its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Heres actually a small Thank You to the person who is behind the theme of #CelebratingSwaRonDances and the reason why IF looks so beautiful and SwaRonified today. Shreya thank you for coming up with such a terrific idea and making this possible. Thanks for the all effort you made for this. You are a rockstar truly. Aaj toh even I will give you pappi.

@red - i was thinking that...
thank you guys for such a beautiful treatπŸ˜ƒ