#CelebratingSwaRonDances-Yaadein ^_^

Sed_Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nagme hai shikwe hai kisse hai baatein hai
Baatein bhul jati hai yaadein yaad ati hai
Ye yaadein kisi dilo janam ke chale jane ke baad ati hai

So true.SwaRon,their dances,their story,Their romance,fights everything will always always be remembered by all of us.One love story which has left a huge imprint in our hearts and lives.This dance was and will always be special for us.There was a time when Vrushi will be accepted or not was a huge question and then Yaadein happened.And when it did Tables turned,things changed and how 😊.Yaadein is one dance which takes us back in time always.We witnessed VruShans brilliant onscreen chemistry and knew she was perfect.We cant thank Vrushi enough for being our Sharon :')

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rplG7ibQWpM[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Sed_Dreamer - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yaadein. ^_^ My favorite swaron dance till now. Yaadein introduced sharon I always wanted see,swayams sharon. Yaadein is always very close to me very special to me.
varsh-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yaadein is one dance which emoted Sharon's love and longing for Swayam. Amazing set up back ground...amazing choreography... and VRUSHAN...
Dance which introduced us to Vrushika's magical dancing skills and Shantanu's awesomeness yer again...

Dance which gave Swaron a new life... dance which gave us Vrushan chemistry...

Emotions in this dance are just...

Yaadein...
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yaadien :') One of my fav Swaron dance ,this was the dance which made fall for vrushi and vrushan too .One of the finest dance of Swaron.❤️
This dance will always be special for me :)
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dis performance is 1 of my favest. After dis dance, i ws so happy. Vrushi proved herself deserving through dis dance. Its special to me coz its VruShan's 1st ever duet & dey nailed it. Chemistry, choreo, performance, emotions... Everything ws Bang on...
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
First VruShan dance ^_^ in white :D
But it never seemed as if they danced together for the first time perfect chemistry 👏
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
VruShan's first duet as SwaRon
Im sure this made everyone stunned with their chemistry and how good they look while dancing together 😳
cscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful post sed 😊
Yaadien is a milestone which gave us a wonderful begining of VruShan wala SwaRon
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I watched this dance and I knew my SwaRon are BACK and the journey is going to be beautiful.
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
VruShan first dance as SwaRon,, actually it was more of vrushika's dance still the way SwaRon danced,, it was so magical. With this dance Vrushika proved that she is perfect for Sharon's character...The way she emoted her feelings through dancing was beautiful.. 😊