Ankita is sweetheart.. Great as an cupid
Swaron first date is adorable..
Swayam is really a best boyfriend
Update soon
.Vrushanholic. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Chapter 19

After a long ride Swayam and Sharon finally reached their destination. Sharon relentlessly asked Swayam where he was taking her but as always Swayam was adamant on keeping it a secret. Sharon huffed and sat with her hands crossed on her chest. Her frown grew larger when she saw him enter the car in the parking lot of a mall.

"After such a long drive and refusing to tell me you bring me to a mall? Honestly I thought the suspense was for something extravagant." Sharon said.

"Don't lower your expectation yet Sharon. I'm sure when you see where I'm taking you you'll be jumping up and down like a little kid."

Sharon just waved her hands disapproving of his statement but she was wrong because she did light up like a small kid when he brought her up to the fifth floor.

"Ice skating! I'm so excited for this." Sharon said with an excited expression on her face.

"I know and that's why I think this is the perfect place for our first date." Swayam replied.

"How do you even remember all these little things I talk about randomly?" Sharon asked looking at Swayam.

"I think my brain does that unconsciously. I have to be the best boyfriend you know." Swayam said.

"You're adorable. Now let's go in, I can't wait anymore." Sharon said and walked ahead pulling Swayam's hand. Swayam laughed at her impatience. As they reached near the entrance, Sharon stopped as she saw it was closed.

"We're early. This doesn't open until 11am, what are we supposed to do for an entire hour." Sharon said with a crestfallen expression on her face.

"We are going to ice skate." Swayam said and headed towards the door.

Sharon was confused by his statement and then alarmed when she saw Swayam opening the door with a key.

"Hey! I'm not breaking and entering. I'm not aiding and abetting a criminal." Sharon said.

"Stop being so dramatic Sharon. I have this key legitimately." Swayam said and inserted the key in the keyhole. Sharon quickly snatched the key.

"What are you doing Sharon? Give me the key." Swayam said.

"Oh no, You're not getting this key until you tell me where did you get this key from? Is this the original or did you make a duplicate? I appreciate all this Swayam but you can do all this without breaking the law." Sharon said.

"Can't you just trust me?" Swayam said after recovering from the shock of the things Sharon accused him of.

"Don't go all emotional on me Swayam. It shouldn't be hard to tell the truth, should it?" Sharon said.

"Fine! Here I thought it would be a romantic gesture to have the entire skating ring for ourselves but I forgot you're not like the other girls." Swayam said.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Sharon said.

"Nothing. The ice skating rink belongs to one of my dad's friends, so I requested them to allow us to use it a few minutes before it opens and he was kind enough to give me the key." Swayam explained.

"Oh." Sharon whispered. She quietly returned the key to Swayam, who opened the door finally letting them in.

"You're mad at me?" Sharon asked softly.

"Of course I'm not. It was actually funny how you were worrying about it all. I'm sure you made up scenarios of us getting caught and taken to jail." Swayam chuckled.

Sharon blushed at his statement as it was almost the truth. Swayam laughed at her embarrassment and flung his arms over her shoulder bringing her close.

"Why do you like to embarrass me?" Sharon asked.

"It's entertaining. Now let's get you a pair of ice skates." Swayam said and led them inside not leaving Sharon from his arms.

The initial excitement Sharon had soon kicked in and she rushed towards the ice rink as soon as she had her skates in hand. She wobbly walked on the ice and almost fell as Swayam passed quickly besides her. She steadied herself and angrily stared at her boyfriend.

"When did you become such an expert?" Sharon quizzed him sceptically.

"I learned roller skating and little bit of practice on ice makes you brilliant at this." Swayam said as he skated over towards Sharon.

"It's easy, just follow my steps." He said and lent out a hand for her. She held his hand and smiled gratefully at him. Swayam slowly guided her on the ice and Sharon although scared at first quickly got the confidence back. As the excitement of finally able to skate sunk in, Sharon let out a excited yelp and untangled herself from Swayam to ice skate on her own.

Swayam could only look at her with adoration because she looked mesmerising in the little things that she did and right now she had caught him in a spell. He couldn't pinpoint on exactly what makes him stop and stare at her but Sharon had an aura around her which left people spellbound if not always, at least once. The most adorable thing was that she was clueless to the effect she had on people, especially on him. Even after the confession Sharon sometimes failed to notice how she would leave Swayam breathless. He had fallen very hard for her.

"Why did you stop? Let's race." Sharon said and skated towards Swayam.

"You know you'll lose right?" Swayam replied.

"No need for your trash talk. If I win I get to braid your hair." Sharon said.

"I didn't agree to this." Swayam said.

"Aw! Is my poor baby scared of losing." Sharon cooed.

"Fine, if you're so keen to lose let's race." Swayam said.

"Good boy. Now the first to reach the other end of the rink is the winner." Sharon declared.

They took their positions and after counting down to three raced ahead. Sharon got a quick head start but Swayam soon caught up to her overtaking her. Sharon huffed angrily and moved her legs faster determined to win. At one point she was about to fall but she quickly regained her balance. When Swayam slowed down and turned to look at her she saw an opportunity and sped past him reaching the end first.

"Yes!" She whooped doing a small dance.

"I slowed down so you could win." Swayam said.

"Whatever. The fact is that I won and you are getting your hair braided." Sharon said and continued doing a victory dance. Swayam chuckled at her behaviour and checked the time only to realise almost an hour had passed by.

"Hey, we should get going. The next stop is few hours away." Swayam said.

"How long is this date and how many more surprises are you going to pull on me?" Sharon exclaimed.

"It's just the start of the date. Now let's go." Swayam said. They removed their skates placing them in their places. The lock the place again and proceed to the car. As they get into the car Sharon wanted to ask about their next pit stop but she knew she wasn't going to get any answer from Swayam. She sat quietly as Swayam drove.

One thing that Sharon loved about their relationship was that a conversation wasn't always necessary for them. A lot spoke when they were silent and their silence wasn't suffocating or uncomfortable, instead it was refreshing. Swayam switched on the radio with the music at a very low volume disturbing the silence initially. Sharon kept turns observing Swayam and then outside the window when she thought he felt her gaze. She eventually closed her eyes falling asleep to the voice of the song.

swaron1107 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really loving this side of Swaron relationship. Keep continuing.
sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Really a awesome date..swayam is the best boyfriend indeed..swaron are really adorable 😊
.Vrushanholic. thumbnail

Chapter 20

Sharon woke up the relentless honking and opened her eyes to find herself asleep in an uncomfortable position. As she rubbed her eyes to completely wake her up she remembered her reason for being in the car in the first place. Swayam noticed her waking up. He wanted to wake her up as soon as they reached but the honking of cars in the traffic could wake up the heaviest of sleepers. He had awaken her up early today and probably she had slept late possibly trying to finish a book. He wished for her to have a good nap in compensation for that and also she looked adorable whilst she was asleep. She even kept murmuring things. He didn't catch the words but it somehow made him smile.

"Have we reached yet?" Sharon mumbled.

"No. We're stuck in traffic." Swayam replied.

"Ah! I hate all this honking. How far away are we?" Sharon grumbled.

"We'll get there." Swayam replied.

"The suspense is killing me Swayam. Why don't you just tell me?" Sharon asked.

"Now what would be the fun in that. Finally we're moving. A little patience Sharon, we'll get there in no time." Swayam said as he started the car again.

Sharon huffed again and looked out of the window. He was too stubborn and she didn't like it a bit. She saw the sign of national park and Swayam was driving towards it.

"SGNP? I expected more after ice skating. This place is so clich for couples to come in." Sharon said.

"A little clich never hurt anyone." Swayam said as he parked.

Sharon mumbled behind his back making weird faces and

After taking the tickets and cycles for rent they walked into the park. They casually rode for sometime enjoying the freshness the forest provided.

They sat down on a nearby bench and immediately Swayam slumped on it. Sharon chuckled at his behaviour and sat beside him. As soon as she sat down Swayam immediately caught her hand in his

"I like this. Just being me and you." Swayam said.

"I love this too. Thank you for doing all this." Sharon said as she rested her head on his shoulders.

Swayam said nothing allowing the silence to answer itself. They remained like that for some time observing the people walking by. Swayam then got up and led Sharon inside the park. They walked for some time more with their hands intertwined. They talked about random things and occasionally bursting into laughter earning weird looks from the passerby. When they were both tired of the walking they sat down on one of the rocks besides a stream.

"Thank you for doing all this Swayam." Sharon said facing Swayam.

"Sharon you've thanked me enough. It was my pleasure and kind off my duty wasn't it?" Swayam replied.

"I know. But I'm seriously so grateful for you. You're the best thing that has happened to me. You make me feel... I don't know." Sharon said. Swayam chuckled at her and she smiled back at him.

"I know I'm not good with words and I won't ever be. What you make me feel is indescribable. But I do know this that no one has ever made me feel like you do. I could never live up to the high expectations of my parents; they always made me feel like I wasn't good enough. That jerk who shan't be named initially felt like I was a horrible person to not return his feelings and then made me feel used. Ankita always made me feel like we were the stupidest idiots on the earth." They both chuckled at that and then fell into silence.

"You Swayam Shekhawat make me feel like I'm the most important person in your life. You treat me with so much care and the way you look so intensely at me I feel like I would melt into a puddle. It's been just months since I've known you but you've got that hold on my heart which no one has had till now. And sometimes I'm so afraid that I'll wake up from this dream and you won't be there by my side anymore." Sharon said and Swayam could feel her choking up. He pulled her into his arms and hugged her warmly.

"I won't ever leave your side Sharon." Swayam assured her.

"I read somewhere that you shouldn't make promises when emotional." Sharon said.

Swayam pulled back enough to face Sharon again and stared at her. He brought his hand up to her face and gently stoked it.

"This isn't a promise Sharon, it's a fact. I would be the biggest moron to let go of the most precious thing in my life. I've wasted enough time thinking I wasn't good enough for you and all those doubts. I'm never letting go." Swayam said.

"Ok this is too much emotional talk for me." Sharon said and they both laughed.

"Now you ruined a perfectly good romantic moment." Swayam said.

"I learned that from somebody I know." Sharon said and winked.

"Alright. Now shall we head back?" Swayam said.

"As you wish my lovely boyfriend." Sharon said.

They both drove back to Sharon's place lucky enough not to find traffic again. They plopped down on the couch as soon as they reached her flat as the exhaustion of walking for so long finally caught up to them. Sharon then suddenly got up and grabbed a bunch of keys.

"My neighbours just left me in charge of the keys of the terrace. So, want to see the Mumbai buildings from above." She said.

Swayam just nodded his head. Opening the terrace door brought a gust of fresh breeze onto their faces. They admired the view from top and started reminiscing about the day along with other memories that they went on remembering. It soon turned dark and looking at the stars Sharon remembered something she always wished to do. She lay down on the ground pulling Swayam with her. Swayam was hesitant at first but then quietly lay down beside her.

"I always wanted to do this with someone but no one agreed on it. Ankita was ready once but then she complained about the mosquitoes and ran inside again. I mean who would want to miss this. It's so amazing; the stars twinkling and the slight breeze. I especially love finding constellations. Can you see that one there?" Sharon said and pointed out in the sky.

"That's the Orion and then that's another one but I keep forgetting its name." She said and continued again.

"Have you ever wondered how small we are compared to all of these stars? We are such a small part of a huge galaxy." Sharon said and turned towards Swayam who was looking back at her listening intently to her.

"What? Why are looking at me like that? Is this all weird? Am I rambling again?" Sharon said.

"No it isn't weird." Swayam said and chuckled. "Actually I was admiring how you're passionate about so many things."

"Isn't it necessary for all of us to be passionate about things, big or small? Passion drives us to do things and without it we would be so boring." Sharon said.

"I agree. I love that you're so passionate about dance, your job, star gazing and many more things and I am quite the opposite." Swayam said.

"Rubbish. You Swayam have passion for a lot of things, you just don't notice it. You're so passionate about the theatre and most of all you love your family and it is the thing that you are the most passionate about. So don't ever say you are not a passionate person." Sharon said.

Sharon had left him speechless. Swayam always liked himself to have the last say in any conversation but Sharon kept leaving him with no words to express. He just brushed his hands on her cheeks and whispered, "I... I truly have no words. I love you Sharon."

"I love you too Swayam." She replied and they looked into each other's eyes under the blanket of stars.

"You know what would be a cheesy thing to do?" Sharon asked after couple of moments.

"No." Swayam said.

"Slow dancing under the stars." She said and quickly got up.

"Seriously? I'm not that good of a dancer as you are." Swayam said.

"C'mon, don't be a baby. Get up quickly and it isn't that hard." Sharon said.

Swayam reluctantly stood up and Sharon quickly grabbed his hands and put them on her waist. She played a soft tune on her mobile and rested her arms on his shoulders. They slowly began swaying to the music.

"Why are you blushing? I haven't said anything." Swayam said when he saw Sharon's cheeks flame up.

"I was just thinking about something I remembered which I'll tell you if you promise not to laugh or anything like that." Sharon said.

"I'd never do that." Swayam said and Sharon just raised her eyebrows in response.

"Okay, fine." Swayam finally subjected to her stare.

"This morning I just dreamed you know us dancing like this and its happening." Sharon said.

"So you've started dreaming about me too." Swayam teased her.

"See you're doing it." Sharon said and pouted.

"If it helps you've visited my dreams too sometimes." Swayam said.

"That helps." Sharon said and rested her head on his shoulder and they continued to sway to the sound.

"This is nice." Swayam said.

"It is." She agreed and closed her eyes enjoying the moment.

-------

Super late update

Sorry :(

Hope you like the chapter and thank you for all your comments.😃

SHAhira-Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just read all the 3 chapy in a go md i totaly loved it i couldnt help but fantacise the date lol from the bf till the dinner ankita playing a cupid and swayam relentless hardwork for the date to make it special spellbounded and the end just laying in each others arms under the shimmering sky woahhh cant explain but it was spectacular awesome nd many more tq nd update soon
Slayerkajal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome awesome awesome...
All chapters are beautiful..
Story and characters are so refreshing , realistic ..
Loved it from the start till the ch 20
Read it in one go...
I feel like I can read this story again n again
Update soon...
.Vrushanholic. thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Thank you😃
.Vrushanholic. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHAhira-Swaron

Just read all the 3 chapy in a go md i totaly loved it i couldnt help but fantacise the date lol from the bf till the dinner ankita playing a cupid and swayam relentless hardwork for the date to make it special spellbounded and the end just laying in each others arms under the shimmering sky woahhh cant explain but it was spectacular awesome nd many more tq nd update soon

Thank you so much😃😳
.Vrushanholic. thumbnail

Originally posted by: burn-shine-live

Awesome awesome awesome...

All chapters are beautiful..
Story and characters are so refreshing , realistic ..
Loved it from the start till the ch 20
Read it in one go...
I feel like I can read this story again n again
Update soon...

Thank you. It really means a lot😳