Users

Frequent Posters

..Evanescent.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So now that was a wrap!

Do leave your reviews!

And i would only be able to update on weekends now

As I am also in 9th, its quite difficult for me to juggle between studies and IF 😕

Do leave your long reviews!!

Love,

Parigya 😃
Sanchita_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
GREAT update 👏
Lovely convo between kriyansh

thanx for pm
meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesum update...
Loved past n present, both the phases...
Sparks of love r rising in both phases...
Loved it
Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Again a mindblowing update..
U r handling both the stories beautifully..
I am already addicted..
Waiting for the next part.
-Monika- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...

just loving this story...

mind blowing...
trishikarajput0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update

Loved it

Kriyal and Kunwar loves each other
But they didn't realise it yet
What will happen to their friendship after her mother's order

Kriya n Rey are related to each other but they don't know it yet

Waiting for next update

Thanx for pm
Rajeshwari_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing...loved both past and present scenarios
and the connecting convo was good
Hmm waiting to see hw their research goes on
and wat was their fate in past
update soon
..Evanescent.. thumbnail
Hey Guys!

I know I told you all that I'll update at weekends.

But my exams are starting from this Monday. And will continue till a week.

I will surely update after 29th. On a safe side, lets take it 1st of December.

I hope you guys support me. As I badly want to progress this story.

Do leave your opinions!
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no need to explain ... concentrate more for your exams...
we can wait... all the best
..Evanescent.. thumbnail

*The Delirium Bliss*

The little moment they spent together still had a quite deep impact on her. She wandered away absentmindedly, trying to involve herself in the daily series of events.

"Hum bhi chalenge aapke saath kaka sa." She suddenly heard Reyaansh's voice and stopped in her tracks. After turning round, she figured out that she actually overheard the conversation between Reyaansh and the Senapati of the army of Rana Veerendra Singhania, Senapati Parvateshwar.

The conversation intrigued her interest, and the next thing she knew was slamming her ear to the ajar door.

"Kunwar sa aap abhi chotte hai, aapko itne kasht bhogne ki koi aavashyakta nahi hai!" The Senapati spoke in dismay to his son-like prince.

"Kaka sa, agar hum abhi se yeh kasht abhi se nahi bhogenege, toh apne pitaji jaise mahan yodha aur Rana kaise banenge?" He spoke confidently, with a small but proud smile playing on his lips.

"Theek hai-Theek hai. Haar gaye hum aapse. Aap humaare saath chal sakte hai parantu..."

"...parantu humme apni suraksha ko sarvocch sthaan dena hoga, aur samay se mahal aana hoga. Haina kaka sa? " Reyaansh said, in the utmost mischievous manner.

Parvateshwar just smiled in response.

After this conversation, they proceeded to go out of the room. But Kriyal, who was unaware about all this, was still standing with her ear pressed to the door, expecting to hear more of this ended conversation.

He was in a hurry to proceed from the room, and thankfully was the first one to exit. He was in a hurry to meet Kriyal, and tell her about his excursion. But what did he see? Kriyal was standing with her ear pressed to the door! He immediately stood in front of her, making her press between his back and the wall.

Kriyal was shocked for a second by the push that was given to her. She was going give the person who pushed a proper fit when she banged with Reyaansh's back. Then it struck her. They might have exited the room and... Oh no!! She just couldn't help but bow down in embarrassment.

He covered her presence all along until Senapati Parvateshwar exited. Parvateshwar stared at him in an unusual manner, quite similar to his unusual behavior all of a sudden. Still, wavering off his thoughts, he continued to go where he was originally going.

Heaving a sigh of relief, he turned around only to find her face far from his in inches. Her breath was rapid, and so were her words. Wait, words? What was she even saying? Forgetting that fact, he continued to stare her face until she stopped blabbering. She noticed that he wasn't listening to what she was saying, but openly staring at her. This made her blush and blabber more simultaneously.

"Aap lajjit hote hue bahut hi sundar dikhti hai.." he spoke in his dreamy voice.

The sentence made her shot up her head, which in turn brought their lips separated only by some millimeters. Their warm breaths touched each other's lips, making her insane and him wild. As if electrocuted, she quickly brought her head back to her original position.

"Hum bas itna chahte hai ki aap humaare saath aaj mandir ke paas wale mele mein chale, jaha hum praja ki pareshaaniyo ko dekhne jaa rahe hai, saadhaaran vesh mein. Aap humaare saath chalengi?" He spoke after a pause, with child-like innocence reflecting in his eyes.

She just nodded her head, a small smile on her lips thinking about the fact that he had asked this only to her, and none of the other dasis. But she is just not a dasi, she is his best friend! And perhaps something more...

He stepped a few steps back, and stared at her face, still wondering what he felt for her.

She went back to her chores once again, perhaps aware of what she felt for him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost a week had passed since they joined their office, and also since they first met. They glued quite well, and also found their opinions quite similar. The thing that was very odd was the fact that both felt an unknown connection to each other, and the other was obviously unaware of that.

They finally found all the information they could of the palace and the monuments around that place. The other groups had already left for their respective destinations. They were the only ones left.

They both stood outside their boss's cabin, with Rey bearing a confident smile and Kria having a hyperactive cross-check.

They both finally entered the cabin and as decided, Rey gave the presentation on the information they had. The presentation was a success. They had finally impressed their khadoos boss' in Kria's language.

"Hmm, you know how to work...nice. You can leave for this place today itself." Their boss spoke after the presentation.

"Really!!" Kria spoke, visibly unable to hold her excitement.

"Yes, Miss Ghai and I hope you stay professional the next time I see you in office, especially my cabin." He spoke sternly, making Kria subsided for the time being. "And if you are expecting this trip to be funded by the management," He turned back, with his back facing his juniors. "You are wrong. Absolutely wrong. Now you may go back to your cabins, but remember, I want the report in a week."

With this, Kria and Rey were dismissed off back to their cabins, or rather, to the cafeteria.

"OMG Rey! We're finally going to that bhootiya palace!" Kria spoke excitedly as soon as they sat in the cafeteria, whereas Rey was busy placing an order for his empty stomach.

"Arre baba that is just a rumor!" Rey spoke with his nose buried under the menu card.

"But fir bhi, mazza aayega na! and that is what matters to me" she said, while rubbing her hands in glee.

"Hmm... Ab kuch order kare please? I am hungry!" Rey said in desperation.

"Ok! Aaj mai itni khush hu ki tu apni choice ka order kar sakta hai... Jaa Reyaansh, jee le apna Khaana!" Kria spoke, imitating Amrish Puri of DDLJ.

After an adequate dose of drama and food, Kria declared something, which left Rey shocked.

"Rey..." Kria began.

"Ha, bol..."

"You have to meet my father, today at dinner."

"Why? Something happened? Is he fine?"

"Yes, he is perfectly fine but a bit depressed..."

"Oh, depressed? Why?" Rey spoke with confused sincerity.

"Actually he doesn't like the idea of me going to that palace, you know it is an unknown place... and basically I am trying to hit two targets by an arrow and..."

"Will you just tell me what is happening and why do I need to meet him?!"

"You need to meet him as my boyfriend." Kria replied, dropping the bomb on Rey.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before thinking on the ways to kill me, please scroll down 😛

Edited by parigyaverma - 9 years ago