Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rictusempra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This is really good Parigya ! A very unique concept & beautifully portrayed.
Update soon!

Regards.
-Ash. 😊
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
finally finish reading all your remining parts together ... it was amazing and fabulous...
and both just talked about someone and it seem to appear at his house...
do continue soon
..Evanescent.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Turn to the next page for the update!! 😉
..Evanescent.. thumbnail
*Unexpected*

~~~

~~~

"Aap hote kaun hai yeh sab batlaane wale?? Chodiya humaara haath! Humme aapko koi moolya nahi chukana hai!" Kriyal tried to threaten that man, which scared her to death. She tried to see any known face that would help her among the crowd as it gathered around them. As she turned her head around, she saw the fury of the future of Marwar. She gasped as he took step forward.

"Dekhiye bhaisa, aap jo bhi hai inka haath chod dijiye. Jo bhi moolya aapka chukana hai, hum chuka denge." Reyaansh spoke, trying to control his increasing anger.

"Ab iss abodh kanya ka moolya tum kaise chuka paaoge balak?" he said as he smirked.

"Is-isse aap ka kya taatparya hai?" Kriyal asked fearfully, praying that what she was thinking may not come true.

"Tumhaari maa ne tumhe girvi rakh diya hai kanya! Ab jab tak inki maata poora mmolya nahi chuka deti, yeh humaare saath rakhengi... humaari patni ban kar" the man spoke as he clutched Kriyal's hand tighter.

Kriyal knees gave out as she fell to the ground, while Reyaansh's fury was now unleashed. How could he, in fact, how could anybody declare so pompously in front of him that Kriyal was going to marry someone else? Utter rubbish!

"Dekhiye aap jo bhi hai, humne aapki yeh bematlab ki vaartalaap bahut sun li. Ab hum aapki ek nahi sunege. Chod dijiye inka haath! Varna..." Reyaansh asked while gritting his teeth.

"Kya kar loge tum? Kaha ke Raja ho?" The man spoke, angrily.

Kriyal looked at him with alerting eyes, requesting him not to reveal his identity. He just groaned in frustration as he found himself helpless in front of her pleading eyes.

"Kyu? Bhaye aa gaya? " He said with a smirk. "Tum udhar jaake khadi ho jaao. Hum tumse baad mein baat karenge..." he said, signaling to Kriyal. Kriyal followed like a robot and stood aside. Reyaansh watched her in dismay.

Reyaansh eyed his opponent as he got ready for a fight. Forwarding his hands for the traditional yudh, Mallyudh', a thing which Reyaansh had his expertise in from the age of five, he looked at the crowd and spotted Parvateshwar, and assured him by his eyes that he knew what he was doing.

All I can say is that if we would've seen that poor man now, he would've suffered from some minor injuries, but with a whooping bonus of 13 major stitches.

But, seems like we missed a bit of the trickery here.

As our prince was fighting with that man, he quickly kept him diverted for a while and lashed him to the ground, as he quickly went to Kriyal , who was hyperventilating on his bleeding thumb, he stared at her for a moment, and then with all the agility was left within him, he deftly smeared the centre of her parting with his blood.

Her maang was filled with his blood.

To be shocked was an understatement; she was dumbfounded and bubbling with happiness at the same time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~

~~~
With all his charming-ness and princely style, there stood her very own fake boyfriend.

In an f**king suit.

But wait, that is not the only thing that left her gaping. Okay, she hated to admit it, but he was looking hot. Like real hawt. God, why is she blushing like an idiot? Suddenly she thought why the hell did he have to come dressed up in a suit? He wasn't going to propose her or something. Did he remember that it was a setup...?

Here he was a bit perplexed. She was standing there with her mouth hanging open, he actually wondered, did he actually look hot? [;p] As he brushed his fingers through his hair, he slowly strolled inside the house and stood close to her. Bending an inch down, he whispered in her ears, as his hand closed her hanging mouth.

"I guess someone's looking too handsome, eh?" he said, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

With this dialogue of his, she came to her senses and gave him a disbelieving look.

"You...! What was the need to wear a suit, ha? Yaad hai na, tum mere asli boyfriend nahi ho!"

"Tumse zyaada toh akal inn mamlo mein ek paanch saal ke bacche mein hogi..."

"Arre! But..."

"Tumhaare dad ko ultimately impress hi karna hai na... aur jab koi bhi dad apni beti ke boyfriend ko serious dekhege, toh maan hi jaayenge na!"

"Jaise seriousness ka agla naam hai suit"

"Aur nahi toh kya!"

"Beta log, agar tum log ki khusur-pusur khatam ho gayi ho, toh let me meet this young man here!" Kria's dad entered, making the couple's so-called-love disturbed.

"Namaste uncle!" Rey said, greeting him by the traditional greeting and by touching his feet.

"Yes beta, stay blessed..."

"Chalo, chalo... baaki baate over dinner, aaj specially Kria ne banaaya hai sab khaana!" Kria's dad proclaimed, as he hushed both of them towards the dining hall.

Kria went away in the kitchen, while Reyaansh talked away with her dad.

"Dinner is ready!" Kria literally yelled as she began setting the table.

"Your dad is... quite nice" Rey spoke as he came at the table and began helping her.

"I know... he is very sweet" Kria spoke, with a slight moistness in her eyes.

"It's difficult... you know, unn se jhooth bolna..."

"It will give him happiness later, I need to do this"

"We' need to this. Not only you." He said as he looked into her eyes, passionately. Neither of them knew what was happening to them lately; friends didn't do such things right? Perhaps best friends did.

"Uh-uh!" Kria's dad interrupted these passionate lovers' intense gaze as he proceeded towards the table.

"Dad! Sit na... even you sit Rey..." Kria hurriedly said as she immediately began serving her father the variety of dishes she had made for the evening, while Rey got up to wash his hands in the nearby wash basin. Both were so engrossed with what had transpired between them a few seconds back, they actually didn't see the person coming immediately in front of them.

And then yes, it happened exactly as per your expectations.

They clashed, like people do in typical romantic flicks, but with a slight change. Here we have the tradition of pouring curd on the hero's costliest three-piece suit.

"Oh Shit!"

He was too taken up in the moment, that he just couldn't respond much. Big shock, you see.

"I am so sorry!! Mera dimaag hi kahi aur tha.., arre yaar, meri poori curd dip waste ho gayi!?" she
spoke in dismay, while the males watched her in a horrified silence.

"I meant, tumhara poora suit aur meri curd dip kharaab ho gayi" she smiled apologetically to both of them.

Sigh, females really never change.

"Kria, take him to the washroom! And give him my shirt if necessary, okay?" Mr. Ghai spoke.

"Ummm, yes dad..." she obeyed and took Reyto the washroom of her room.

They entered into the washroom and literally pushed him inside the washroom and locked the door from outside.

"Arre! Yeh kya hai? Door kyu lock kiya?!" Reyaansh yelled from inside.

"Yeh meri dip barbaad karne ke liye hai!" she yelled her child-like reasoning.

"Oh god! Isse thodi si toh akal de do iske universe ji!"

"Woh mere universe ji hai, mujhe akal de ya na de, tumhe isse kya?!"

"Yaani tum accept karti ho ki tumhe akal nahi hai??"

"Mai-maine aisa kab bola..?"

"Accha yeh sab chodo aur please darvaaza khol do devi maa, apna phone aur wallet rakhna hai, warna kharab ho jaayenge"

"Accha okay"

She opened the door and took the two objects from him. Tossing it away on the bed, she went again towards the washroom to lock it but Rey was too agile for this old trick. He quickly pulled her in by her hand and locked the washroom from inside.

"You...!" she almost began.

Before that, he took her in his arms and kept his hand on her mouth. Gazing in her eyes, he somewhat got lost, her face seemed the most beautiful thing to him suddenly, and this bathroom, the most romantic spot on earth.

Well, somebody told it right. The way you see things are the way they actually are.

"Sshh!" he shushed her.

"Before you speak anything, I just wanted to tell you that..."

"that...?" she suddenly enquired, she too being lost in his eyes.

"That..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

😈

Please scroll down!
Edited by ..Evanescent.. - 9 years ago
..Evanescent.. thumbnail
Hey guys!

I had almost forgot IF 😛

But thanks to you guys, I checked my laptop in two months, and am writing the update you all wanted.

Wait, I guess there is a correction.

I promised to give a 'hawt' update but I am so sorry!

I took so much time making up the background that ultimately it went on to be in the next chapter. 😆

I am not very satisfied with this chapter, personally.

Let me know your views!

Love always,

Parigya ❤️
Edited by ..Evanescent.. - 9 years ago
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the old times and present situation to problem to solve were just amazing...
i loved the part of ttheir moments to share of kriya and reyaansh just loved it...
do continue soon
shakz_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome
luvd it
after so long
wauh...
kr is washroom
that that ... & in next update ur twist uff...
KAS_REY4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story...
Pm me wen u update next time :)
sunu.nainu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow dude awesome updte...
Continue soon
bhavi09 thumbnail
lollz bhai mat bolna was the stealer-barkha..