KriYaansh-ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update😃
Flash back part was great👍🏼
jis jaga KriYaansh ka Confession❤️,usi jaga SwaRon ka Separation💔
hope everything gets well soon😊
update "soon"😆
P.S. : Pls mention in the title abt the update... I couldn't understand at first😊
Edited by KriYaansh-ArSha - 8 years ago
777helly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
good storyline
plz update soon
and hope kriyaansh and swaron became one once again

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Part 7

Swayam and Rey enter from the main door and find the house getting decorated. Perhaps some function was going to held. They ignored and went towards their room. On their way, when they passed Krisha's room, they heard Kriya hiccupping and Sharon giving her water. Kriya wipes her tears and takes it. They entered their room and tried to recollect, if Kriya was crying because of them. But they couldn't recall any conversation with the sisters after the promise night. Just then the servant entered their room and kept two sherwanis. He says that they have to wear this in evening function.

"What's in evening?" Swayam asked.

"Don't you know?" he asked surprised. "Its Kriya madam's engagement today."

"Sorry! What?" ReYam said in unison assuming if they misheard.

"Its Kriya madam's engagement today!" he said again and left.

Reyam exchanged their looks. Swayam kept his hand on Rey's shoulder. He couldn't control and hugged his brother and tears started flowing.

"Why me?" Rey whispered in pain.

Kriya was ready with her lenhenga. She was sitting on the dressing table adjusting her bangles. She looked in the mirror. Yes, she was going to be engaged. It was her big day, but she was not at all happy.

"Why are you doing this, Kriya?"

She looks through the mirror and found Sharon standing, almost dressed.

"What do you mean?" she pretended as if she was unable to understand anything.

"You know very well what I am talking about!" She said angrily.

"No need to shout at me!" she shouted back as she got up. She noticed Sharon taken aback and held her shoulder.

"Listen, Sharon. I know what I am doing, ok? You don't worry. It's really important for us. For all of us. To make everything alright, I have to do this. I have to marry him." She said wiping Sharon's tears.

Just then they heard the door been opened and Rey entered fuming in anger.

"What the hell is this Kriya?" he said coming straight to her.

"What the hell are you doing here?" she expressed same anger.

"First you tell me, what's this engagement drama and all?" he asked shaking her holding her shoulders.

"Excuse me!" Kriya threw his hands in air. "It's not any drama; it's my engagement in some hours."

"You.." he then saw Sharon standing and stopped himself looking down. Sharon understood his gesture and went out of the room. Rey locked the door.

Sharon walked to the kitchen, she was only thinking about Rey and Kriya's condition. Unmindfully she holds the hot utensil of milk with her bare hand.

" aah!!" she screamed in pain.

Swayam came running.

"Sharon... What are you doing? Be careful." He takes her near the basin and rinses cold water on her hand. She keeps looking at him with adoration. He wiped water from her hand with his hanky. He smiled at her. Just then Sharon realized him holding her hand. She takes out in a jerk.

"Go away Swayam. You go from here." She said in a low voice.

"Sharon!"

"Don't increase my difficulties. You please go from here." She pleaded.

"You are increasing my difficulties Sharon not I. on one hand you try to break my heart, and hurt yourself on the other. Why?" he asked.

"You gave me many things, you taught me many things. Love, relation, belief, promise but Swayam you gave me one thing more... "Betrayal" she turned her face.

Swayam felt a tear running down his cheek. He wiped it.

"Sharon, I..."

"I always wished I should be like you in everything. In loving, making relation, believing all and keeping promise. But I don't want to learn how to betray others, Swayam I don't want." She almost cried.

Swayam felt helpless, but he can't risk her any more. He gained courage somehow.

"Fine! If you learned keeping promise from me, then why are you not utilizing it? You promised you will always stay with me, you will never leave me, and now you are breaking your promise."

"I learnt that too from you. You have too broken your promise at first. If you can break your promise then why can't I?" she demanded.

"For this mistake only, your love finished for me?" he asked looking straight into her eyes.

She turned her face away and closed her eyes. Tears started rolling down.

"Sharon, please don't cry. I can't see tears in your eyes." He said trying to wipe them away.

She didn't let him touch her.

"Stay away!" she warned. "These tears are because of you only. You hurt me Swayam! You are the reason behind my tears!"

"What the..." Kriya tried to speak when Rey locked the door but she stopped when he pinned her against the wall.

"Why are you doing this? You love me, have always loved me. You are mine Kriya.. You..." she pushed him.

"Stop it Rey!" she yelled. "For God sake, stop it! It was you who left me to die for 2 years, I spent 2 years alone, I never contacted you, what else do you want!?!"

"Kriya.."

"Don't you dare come near me!" she warned. "Listen, I am going to engaged today, don't spoil my mood!"

"But, you loved me!" he said innocently.

"Exactly!" she said waving her hand in air. "I loved you! Not anymore! Today, I love Rohan."

"Hold on! Wait a sec! What did you said? You loved me, but today love that f***** b******!"

"Mind your language, Rey!" she pointed him.

He held her finger.

"You know what Kriya? This makes two senses. 1st, you don't know what is love, or 2nd, you are misusing the word!" she kept his hold tight in the finger when she tried her best to get rid of him.

"Listen, let go of me first!" he left her finger. "What is love that I don't need to learn, not from you at least? And of misusing, you have misused me Mr. Singhania, and now, lecturing on love?

"I am not lecturing you damn it!" he yelled.

"You know I am not afraid of your anger." She said in a loud whisper.

Rey sighed.

"Fine! But get one thing stuck in your thick skull that, if I have loved you truly, then you will come back to me, in front of your So-called new boyfriend, that too without any effort done by me. And trust me, tumhara break up, toh main kara k rahunga. Miss Kriya Ghai!"

"Let's see, how my hatred lets you come near me!" She challenged.

"Let's see, how my love lets you go far from me!" he accepted it.

To be continued...

AMAR_LOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update...thanks fr the pm
KriYaansh-ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
super awesome update
really loved it
loved the convos, especially the last two lines
continue sooniiissshhh
waiting fr the nxt prt
Sakkiyah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update,
Thanks for the pm
love-kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Amazing conversation between them
Love the last two lines
Kriya is going to engage with rohan
Loved Rey's reaction
Waiting for the nxt update continue soon
Thnx for the pm
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kriya's marriage...
Shocking..
Sharon..swayam can never betray you..

Great update
Thanks 4 d pm
777helly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Superb update
Love both the copls convo
Egr to know furture story
And i hope rey's words bcm true
Upxate soon
When u update plz pm me
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Part 8

2 days after Kriya's engagement

Kriya's Dad has gone to Mumbai for some work. At the same time, their company get a contract in Pune which is very important. Kriya's clients were coming from Dubai on the same day. So he had a no chance of leaving from Kolkata. On the end, Sharon had no option left to go with Swayam.

Kriya finished her work in her restaurant. She had a meeting at 8 in the evening. She decided to recheck the products once herself before presenting to the clients. She closed her laptop and marched towards the cold storage room. She entered and saw Rey checking and noting something on his notepad.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"If your memory is good, your dad has appointed me to assist you. And I am doing my duty." He replied not meeting her eyes.

"Why being so weird?"

"I am just being professional!" He said in a stern voice, this time looking straight in her eyes.

"Fine!" Kriya replied in same tone and started her work.

After a while Rey went to the door and tried to open it, but it was locked. He knocked but no response.

"What happened?" Kriya asked coming near him.

"Its locked." He replied still trying to open it.

Kriya slapped her forehead. She saw Rey inside and got no idea when the door closed, finding it closed, some one must have locked it. Rey continued to knock and slap the door.

"Rey, it will worth nothing." She said calm.

"What do you mean?"

"Perhaps, someone locked it from out side, and we can't open it from this side."

"What??"

_ _ _

Sharon and Swayam finished their meeting in time. They were invited to the success party in the evening. They reached the party at 9. Swayam got busy with the male associates with some pegs i n hands while Sharon just stood beside the females as she don't drink.

After some time, she saw some girls dragging Swayam to the dance floor and trying to get closer to him. She could not tolerate when a girl kept Swayam's hand on her bare waist, she ordered a drink. She kept drinking watching him dancing with the girls.

Soon Swayam saw Sharon in drunken state and rushed to her. He supported her as she was falling off.

"Why did you drink?" He asked.

"Why do you care?" She said controlling her steps.

"Let's go."

"No!" She came out if his grip and climbed up the table in the middle if the disco.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! May I have you attention please!"

The music stopped, as well as all the chit chats hearing Sharon's voice, while Swayam gasped at her shocked.

"Sharon get down." Swayam said urging her to get down holding her hand.

"Don't touch me you cheat, moron!" She shouted her lungs aloud.

He left her hand.

"Sharon..."

"What?" She yelled. "You know what Swayam, just go to hell. I hate you. All of you look at this man. He... He is a cheat. He is a traitor! He cheated me. He left me alone! For.. For 2 years.. 2 freaking years!"

He just looked down at his shoes. Sharon cupped his face and made him look at her.

"Look at me when talk OK? You cheated me. You betrayed me. Made my life hell. But I can't understand one thing,"

Swayam looked at her in teary eyes.

"Why do I still love you?"

He smiled.

"Tell me damn it!" She bends and dragged his collar, shaking him. "Why do I love you? Did you hear that Swayam? I love you! Why do I love you so much that, neither I can live without you, nor I can die without you. What should I do?" She yelled when tears ran down her eyes.

"Stay with me, die with me!" Swayam said looking at her intensely.

His intense look was burning her skin. Suddenly she lost her balance and was about to fall when Swayam catches her in his waiting arms. Sharon put her arms around his neck. Swayam walked out of the party holding her in bridal style. He reached his car and put her in passenger sit and took the driver sit and started the car.

"Swayam, kiss me!" Sharon said after sometime.

He was shocked by her boldness.

"Sharon, you are drunk!" He tried to ignore and concentrate on driving.

They reached the hotel. He opened the door of car and helped her come out. She stretched her hands up when she stood on.

Swayam shook his head on her and picked her in arms. He avoided the lift and climbed up the stairs.

"Where are your room keys?" He asked as they reach her room.

She kept quite and he dropped her down.

"Sans...!"

"Not a word!"

He took her handbag and she stood leaning the wall putting her finger in her lips. Swayam opened the door and dragged Sharon inside. He marched towards the bed with her after closing the door. He made her lie on bed and turned. She held his hand.

"Don't go!" She said as she pulled him on top of her.

"Sharon, listen, you are not in senses, I don't..." Before he could finish, she captured his lips with hers. Swayam was shocked and confused, but one part of his felt heavenly on contact of their skin. Not after many seconds, he slowly and steadily responded to her kiss.

She intertwined their one hand and clutched the sheet with other. They kissed like long lost lovers. She tried to remove his shirt with her shivering fingers when he held her hand and stopped kissing. He got off the bed and the next moment heard Sharon's voice.

"Don't you love me?"

"Of course I do but..."

She didn't gave him a chance to complete.

"Then why did you stop?" She yelled.

"Sharon..."

"You don't love me... He doesn't love me!"

She sang and cried like a baby.

"Sharon, don't cry now!" He pissed off.

"He doesn't love me!"

Swayam couldn't think of anything more and pressed his lips against her. She responded the next moment.

He clutched both their hands, intertwined their fingers and started pestering kisses on her neck and shoulder. Sharon hugged him and pulled him closer. Swayam looked intensely in her eyes and pulled the blanket over them.

_ _ _

"We can't open it."

"What?"

Rey took out his phone and checked.

"You brought your phone?" He asked.

"No!"

"I don't have network." He said putting it back in his pocket.

"What will we do now?" Kriya asked.

"What else, just wait until someone comes and opens the door." He replied as he sat in a corner.

Both started feeling cold. Suddenly Kriya heard Rey sneezing.

"Why did you come here if you have cold?" She asked.

"I didn't know I would be locked with you here." He replied.

Kriya knocked the door and asked for help but all in vain.

Rey's condition got worse and he kept sneezing.

Kriya rushed to him.

"Rey, don't close your eyes, nothing will happen to you." She said with tears.

She hugged him tightly.

"I know Kriya, you will not let anything happen to me." He said in a shivering tone.

She looked at him, then hugged back after seeing a fade smile on his face.

To be continued...

Love,

Shirisha😊