Originally posted by: _SenbonZakura_

Dude! You are amazing. Like seriously!

Yesh yesh... you are Prateek..
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -bLEu98-

Yesh yesh... you are Prateek..

I can almost hear the pride in your voice Bleu!
nature2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 5 Thumbnail
AWosm galry
n Aromabluelashes ki wrk hai ??
-bLEu98- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _SenbonZakura_

I can almost hear the pride in your voice Bleu!

ha ha ha! Right you are Anky. 😳
Vaish24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -bLEu98-

ha ha ha! Right you are Anky. 😳

Playing catch catch we the are is the..

Let's wait for some more unres is the.. :D
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Pratik thanks dude I never thought you will name my works there but thanks I hope I will get few readers finally..because of my late update habits people don't read my works Hahaha...
Edited by pratik54000 - 10 years ago
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
And yes thank you for pm rinni you gave me a good place to search good stories to read...I read that you too are a fab writer so i am gone read your works as soon as I get free...
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ha. This is a wonderful thread. Actually this gives me the opportunity to thank some writers. I have already once listed my favorite Ss writers and their works once. I will get those back asap. So I would like to mention here the ones I read recently. I usually read the stuff on people I ship. But few months back I came across some really terrific writers. Nd even though they write on the couple I dont ship. I cant help but read their works. The write ups of Ankita (Senbon_Zakura), Sarah (HP_mainiac), Kashish (Couch_Potato), Karishma (Mistique.Kishi). I hope i got the names correct. Take bow from me guys. What terrific writing style you have. I could never comment on your works. And I apologise for that. Blame my boards. But ur pieces were a relief to read after a day long study. -_- Im sorry I can't recall all the names properly. But Oblivion, Seduction Times, Bhare Naina, Treatise Love (This was a SS work) these works were wonderful. I will try to search the works I read. You all have a way of catching readers interest. And make non-KR shippers like me read your works. Brilliant stuff really. In SS writers Tanvish is one writer whom I came across recently and she writes brilliantly. Her plots are always very interesting. Thanks to you all for giving us such wonderful works for reading addicts like me. I will get back with the links asap.
Edited by tannu_swayam - 10 years ago
prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx to u too guys for liking my Efforts..
Pratik,vaish,Ankita..

Thanku Rinz

Enjoy

Prateek
prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Actually i was just extracting my old posts after reading Uzma's post above..I remember i have already shortlisted my favorite writer and their works once on the thread,made by Deepika..So here it the Link..It is also my previous recommendation...
So

Prateek