Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bLEu98- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Prateek... I expect you to come up with a few names soon... since you read so much... you pretty much read every other SwaRon work that's there and you can make very good recommendations... I know that. 😳
Priyanka_G14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
laws of attraction by amy❤️
soulmate by snigdha
honge juda na hum by anchal
phir le aaya dil by manavi
naina tere by daatha
amour indefinetely by lovely7010 (sorry dont know the name)
addicted by kriyaanshfreva (sorry dont know the name)
maine pyaar kiya by akanksha
how can someone be so strong by arshafan94 (sorry dont know the name)
Edited by dollydua - 10 years ago
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ok this place is helping me a lottt
thanx vaishu
reyaditi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heya...I have read many works...n many of them are in my mind...so lets start...Alll on KR...

1) 14 Days [(Mahnaz)(FrozenTeardrops)]

Its a beautiful story...
The basic idea of the story is how the arrogant,
rich, selfish and playboy Reyaansh Singhania falls in
love with the not so naive Kriya, and how they built
a relationship on lies that now even love seems a
lie.
The story is the same good girl falls for the bad
boy cliche but with a twist.
14 Days to impress a girl...
Do check...

2) I m Yours [(Mahnaz)(FrozenTeardrops)]

Its nice...Its starts when Rey rejects Kriya n Kriya is sad...n dn another trajedy...she need to get married because...uhhh...ahhh...noo i wont telll for dat u need to read it...its about how Rey will get her back...its an ongoing story...do check...

3) Addicted (Kriyaanshfreva)

yet another beautiful story...Reu doenst like Kriya...n jus wants to take his revenge on her...buh ultimately falls for her...it has soo many twists n turns...u vl really love it...n yeah not to say shes another beautiful writer...so dont miss dis work...do check...

for more check page 7... :P
Edited by reyaditi - 10 years ago
-vaishnavimural thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks vaish for this thread.. it has lot of ff/ss/os which i ve still not read.. its nice place to find many works..

vaishu
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey nice thread i am surely going bookmark this one...

I am really sorry i dont have any new names to give because i havent read any storu on IF for several months but there are many talented writers on like baz,nidhi,deepika,nehal,kankshita,divya,kash,sakshi and so many all of their works are fab i have read almost of their works there are others who tempt me but i havent read many of their works but they are fab mihika, nish,surbhi mathur, sakshi shah,tanvish,varshini,sudha...

Go read the works of the names i gave above they are fab any work of them you read you will enjoy...

I used to write some bad works but i am not recommending you to read them...

Have fun...

Congrats for the thread again

Pratik

p.s. i know no body will be knowing me here...

well go for th
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I'd like to urge everybody on this thread to unres their comments soon. It'd be meaningless and the thread would be as good as dead if you don't unres.

And it took a lot of effort to start such a thread. Please contribute for your own and others benefits!

😊
Rictusempra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Arre Waah !!

Brilliant idea dii ! Gotta hell lot of works to suggest. 😆
But, I'll peacefully find the links and post by tomorrow.
😃

I'm Back !! 😉
I am mentioning the author's name first, and then the stories. Cause they are multiple, in each case. Moreover, I need to praise the wonderful authors as well !😆

1. Anky Dii (_SenbonZakura_)

Well... I guess I don't need to mention why do I love her works, or even what I like in particular.. Her writings are of the effin professional level! And, all her readers would agree with me.

Yet, some of my most favourites are-

-Tides And The Moon
www.fanfiction.net/s/9009452/
I love this one, insanely ! ❤️ This bears the continuation of the D3 track after Kria left - with a leap. I love it cause of the amazing imagination put in and the wonderful and convincing portrayal of everything.

-All Good Things
www.fanfiction.net/s/9714921/
This is a light and comic series of incidents, post KR confession. The title is just completely apt! This series is full pf all goody goody things happening in KR's life.

2. Upi Dii (SuckerPunch)

Holy God! She is no less! 😆 I'd again say the same thing, her write-ups match the professional levels. Love them all, like hell.. 😃

-Forging Bonds
www.fanfiction.net/s/9120652/
The story portrays a prostitute's life, where she faces everything that can be given the tag of 'bad'. Wonderful description, and super-emotionally written! I wept at times...

3. Vaishali Dii (-Vaish-)

I am a huge huge fan of her vocabularly, before her writing! 😆 But, on a serious note, I love all what she writes. I often have to get a dictionary to actually understand her works !!

-Coveted Affairs
www.fanfiction.net/s/9104545/
The situation when a contract killer's not able to kill her target... A very suspenseful and thrilling story. After each chapter, I spend hours wondering what's gonna happen next. And, what actually happens is mostly quite far from assumption! I love the way she maintains the characters, in their mould. Never are they too pitiable, nor ever too harsh! Love this one, totally!

4. Arya Dii (Dewdrops.ShaKun)

I simply love everything she writes! 😃 She always write from POV of one of the characters, and love this way of writing. It helps you connect better.

-Thousand Shades
www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3677722
This one has got an historic plot. I liked the way she merged the characters into the plot!

5. Tish Dii (tish18)

I read almost all of her write-ups, much later than their date of publishing. And I honestly confess that by reading one of her FFs, I started wanting ArSha to get together in real life !! But as the rules say that only fictional characters are allowed, so I won't mention that story.

-Penumbra
www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3240178
This was something that kept me weeping till God knows how long... A very, very sad piece of work. I liked the way everything was portrayed. Bass!! Varna I'll cry again...

6. Sarah Dii (HPmaniac)

I didn't know her otherwise, but one day I got a PM of one of her writings. And, I can swear that althuogh I read it months back, yet it is the most emotional piece of work I'd ever read.

-Oblivion
www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3870777
As I already mentioned, this is the most painful piece of work, I've ever read. She said she wrote it outta depression, but it got me depressed.. 😆

7. Kashish Dii (Couch_Potato)

I love her way of writing. Unlike most others, she writes in present continuos. Which is not just very different, but at the same time much more graceful! 😊

-On Fire
www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3860973
Nothing to say. -_- Read this once, and you'll know the beauty of her writing.. 😊
Edited by Ash_KriYaansh - 10 years ago
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
"come and heal me" but act12

please do add it

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome thread 😊 Congratulations 👏
I am putting down my favs SwaRon works here...
Epiphany
Smithereens
I just love the feel of it...Swayam and Sharon are such strong characters here that more than SwaRon as a whole i enjoy reading them individually...the kind of treatment she gives to her story is just so awesome...u are bound to love her work if you are a fan of mature writing 😊 Her most recent work which i loved is Outlandish...The way she has depicted SwaRon here is incredible
DaShInG_DeViL(Baz)
One of my all time fav writers on this forum
It will be unfair if i choose her one write ul...she z amazing she can make a common topic so interesting that u will fall in love with it
Locked up in a bathroom
A game of pool
In a heartbeat
These are just some examples...she is just totally awesome
My most recent fav will be
-bLeU98-(Rini di)
Scent of the rain
The locational settings the vivid descriptions of nature
Unusual kind of Swayam and Sharon,such concrete dialouges...its a pleasure to read her work 😊 i hope she writes more often...
Swayer_Tom(Nidhi)
My all time fav SwaRon SS its about time...the kind of carefree swaron she writes no one can