Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome idea Vaish...I'm going to find the links and then comment back.
Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res oaring.

Sorry but as Anky says, I'm fashionably late. 😳

Brilliant list Vaish! Can't wait to catch up on my reading. Mine is a quarter of that size and I haven't even figured out all the fics I wanna put on it yet.

My Chotu Recs:

Firstly I must confess that I haven't read much on D3. Of the little that I have read, these are some of my favourite authors. I will be sure to come back with individual fics that have left a mark on my too but for now, my go-to authors and why they should be read:

(in no particular order)

The amazing thing about her writing is that each and everyone of her pieces are unique in themselves and her writing style changes with each piece. Her plots are engaging and different and more often than not you are left wondering is this is the same author who wrote that too?!? In short, read her if you want to be constantly surprised.

If intrigue, suspense and detailed crafty story lines are more your style, this is the author you should have already read. Her stories are always visually stunning and with just enough detail to make you feel like a bystander and watching all the action unfold in front of your eyes. She takes the reader and transports them into a fast-paced world and then spins them around at her whim. Read her for the breathtaking adrenaline rush!

The dark horse in my list, this author has the unique ability to take a cliche and turn it on it's head. Her hold on her character's emotions and resulting actions are so realistic and matter of fact, you will never see it otherwise again. And then once in a while, right in the middle of the fic she will drop a gem or two and you will just sit there stunned going, what did she just say? What just happened Yeah. Read her for amazing characters. Also sadly, she doesn't have an index (yet) so I'm linking her My Posts. Go stalk her if you want some warm fuzzy feels.

Ah! So you know how they say some kinds of sadness is far better than joy? No? It's okay I say that and I reserve that for this author. She rarely writes but when she does, she has this unique ability to shatter your heart into pieces, make you ball your eyes out and then walk around in this melancholy haze for three days after. It's the best kind of angst I have ever read on the forum. And the sheer magic with which she binds such powerful emotions in simple instances from real life and words makes her all the more brilliant. Read her if you want a good cry. Oh and yes, before I forget, to make up for all the heartache she leaves in her wake, she also has an amazingly gorgeous KriSha fic that is bound to fill that gaping hole in your heart with fluffy feels and sunshine and glitter and chocolate ice cream. Read her for the intense emotional ride. And again, she has no index too. So stalk her My Posts until I link her work.

So you want writing that sings to you and characters that are so dimensional you hate the people around you for not being layered enough? This is the author to stalk. Reading her is like reading a novel and remember those gems I mentioned before, those amazing lines that take your breath away, well this author just strings those lines along and loops them into these delicious monologues and descriptions that just leave lasting impact. I still remember a line from the first ever piece I read by her and have atleast two favourite quotable lines from each of her pieces since. Her wit and her snark is what makes her characters edgy and her detailing is what makes them near perfect. Read it for the sheer pleasure and joy of good storytelling.

The one author who should be published and yet for some strange delusional reason thinks everyone is biased. She was the first author I ever read on D3 and I guess that explains why I haven't read much after that. There is something extremely unique about her writing and as a reader, I have a very different approach when I read her works. I read them multiple times. The first time always so I can get to the end as soon as possible because she has the best last lines I have ever read all over IF. That is one of the many surprises she packs in the few thousands and sometimes mere hundred words she writes. She wields the power of her words to make you feel distraught, delirious, giddy and turned-on all in one piece. The first read is always for the emotions and the second for the beauty of her words. The scenarios she paints, the impact she leaves with just one small tiny rightly places line stay with you long after the fic has finished and the emotions subside. Read her again because you couldn't possibly have not read her until now. And read her if you love D3 and wish the characters were more well, in-character. P.S. Special mention for HI, which is should have turned into an original piece of fiction long ago.

Edited by Couch_Potato - 10 years ago
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

res oaring.

Sorry but as Anky says, I'm fashionably late. 😳

Brilliant list Vaish! Can't wait to catch up on my reading. Mine is a quarter of that size and I haven't even figured out all the fics I wanna put on it yet.

Muaah Muaah Muaaah Biwi!

Still not inspired to write?
Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bookmarked
Have read most of the works in the D3 forum and have atleast 15-20 favorite writers lol
Will try to make my list ...Tedious task 😆
Edited by -Khwahish- - 10 years ago
anki_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Am soo sorry Vaishuu, abhi to I can't comment.. I will make a rec list as soon as I get internet... and yeah, THANKS A LOT..for making the thread... me loves you dher saraaa...😆😆😆
TenTinyBreaths thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great job dear.. well done..👏👏

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great job Vaish
And about the stores Let me make it as reserve..eekend tak time de de :)
arsha_simran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome idea!!!
love it very much!!!!
will get to read many stories!!!

arsha_simran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well this story of deeth di is very close to my heart!!!!
i don't noe why but i just love this!!!!
its amazingly awesome!!!

many more stories on it's way...
prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
First n Most of all..Amazing idea and that too great efforts to gather all Writers and readers in one Equlibrium..Basically i am only SwaRon reader but sometimes i used to love Kriyaansh And SwaRon duo in write ups..So now i am gonna mention some important recommendation from my side..
So moving on..

Infinite December by Parvathi12(Appu)..This FF is seriously terriffic,I mean it was really different to imagine SwaRon as a married couple,Actually it was different yet Amazing experience for me,I was newbie at that time when i came to know about this..And Shayad it was my first ff which i had read here and still cherrish this work..So i recommend this work to u guys and woh bhi poore haq se..

Living the dream By Sawyer_Tom(Nidhi) This one is seriously amazing in terms of strong characterization+Flow of emotion with beautifull narration of a particular Stanza..This is my one of the favorite work..I am sure peoples will enjoy to read this work..

Engma Of Fate By Dashing_Devil (Baz Termed as "Real Bazighar of Writing") This one is trully Amazing in terms of potrayel of different emotion with humour and such a master trick of writing..No doubt Baz is my first favorite writer of D3 forum..She is like one jem out of 9 jems of Akbar Court..So i only say,plz go through her works..I am posting her other works..Hostage One of the most interesting fiction work on SwaRon but still under construction by writer side..Now it is such a beautifull SS You Are Mine..This one is most beautifull work from baz,The concept was tremendous to found Such a sweet characterization of Sharon..It was way too Romantic epic..
My SwaRon Tales(Baz's OS gallery)This gallery is like Heaven,where u get to read lot of different works of baz..Her OS is like great treat for SwaRon/TanHa Fans..My fav OS are A Game of pool,Mouse Hunt,A sick Swayam,Locked up in the Bathroom,When Siren goes Off and many more..So go through it..
Married by Mistake This SS is comlpete pakage of Fun,Marriage Romance,Emotions and their terriffic Execution..Worth to read..

No More Games SwaRon FF by Swayamd3(Arshak Man)This ff is really very different and unique one..The concept is damm interesting man And also make u think something different..

Never too Late KR/SS FF By Bleu98(Rini)This one is Awestruck in terms of characters,As the basic back bone of this FF is alternate Bonding of Kriyam And Sharey..The story primary revloving around younsters n their struggle during career extraction..The flow of story is damm beautifull to read such a great virtue of friendship of Kriyam..I am in love with this couple..No matter i want SwaRon but Kriyam is also important for me here in this plot..Rini as a writer is growing very fast..So i recommend this one for sure..

Love Struck-2 A SwaRon journey SS by Pratik54000 Amazing work by pratik bhai..Story plot is so beautifull where u will get to read basic essence of any love story..As a writer he did so well..

Chalk And Cheese SS by Mihika This one is awesome,I dont remember as i was inactive at that time..I just lost my flow as a reader.but i like this story from initial days

Destined To Love You By Manasie Its very different work,such a deep n intense narration of scenes,And more above the concept is damm promising..I just loved SwaRon here..So its worth to read..

Smithereens FF By Epiphany (Kanks) It is very different in terms of Sharon character..I used to love sharon here..As a writer,she did so amazing job..And i also want to recommend all One shots by Kanks,As she is such a great to write Magical OS..

Will Love You Forever SS One of my fav FF on SwaRon by Deepika..She is such a great writer..The story is very beautifull to read SwaRon as a married couple..It was emotional,dramatic,romantic and exciting update by update..It also describe such crucial entities played by destiny..

A Marriage With An Eligible Bachelor SS By Anindita91 Amazing and funny story,revolving around two different peoples from different background..This one is such a great example of Arrange marriage..She beautifully potrayed SwaRon there..Worth to read..

Dil Hai Tumhara SS By Anindita91..Again Awesome work by Anindita,Perfect characterization and terriffic writing..Enough to made readers awestruck..The concept was basically a love life of two childhood friends..I like her narration as Child part was literally funny n cute to read..

Love Or Freedom SS By TaSha Amazing build story of SwaRon..OOsum concept+Beautifull tracks to read..

Wrong Guy Right Love By Nehal This one is Epic..My favorite one here..The concept is very unique,Means "Bheed me ek dum Alag"..The story of a Play bad boy and a sweet girl,Who unconditionally n madly in love with him..How their love story will be processed..Here after read,u will get ur answer,So worth to read..

Vague,Truth,Vivid,Lies-SwaRon movie First SwaRon Movie By Baz..This is very first time when u get to read Movie in written updates..It was full dose of intense and passionate Love story,Including each n every possible spices of Writing..As a writer,She always make me Awestruck..

Missing Life..SS By Megsy(Megha) Beautifull story of SwaRon including romance and family gatherings..

I Will Always Love You SS By Anindita91 Amazing story where u get to read basics of Friendship and Love..Characterization was full of suspense but surly make u awestruck..

Unchained Hearts SS By Mihika Wonderful SwaRon Story

Entiwned Together By A Sacred Bond SS By Dashing_Devil Aka Baz..Awesome coordination of emotions and their pefect execution,Amazing characterization of SwaRon..Worth to read..

Because She Love Him-SS OS By Mihika and Ria..beautifull OS revolving against Sharon realization her love for swayam..Such a dramatic one shot..

Love Struck-A SwaRon Story FF By Pratik54000 Awesome journey of SwaRon,rey n swayam as enemies,Swayam hates girl,Kriyam as a siblings+Sharey as Siblings..Rey helps the girl who are betrayed by boys and here swayam help boys who are betrayed by girls..Haha Such a funny n exciting Concept..Worth to read..

Hopes And Desires By SurbhiMathur One of most beautifull work of her..The story is very funny and romantic including Gang too..

10 Days Without You SS By Deepika Beautifull concept by Deepika..Swayam as a typical majnu and Sharon as usual Diva..The sequences are just perfect update by update..As it also include family gatherings which make ur story interesting..

Pox My Love-SS OS By Megsy(Megha)Beautifull n unqiue one shot Ever..

My Imaginations-Pratik's Gallery Actually i like all the works from pratik bhai,So i recommend u guys to visit his gallery as his other works are really amazing to read

Heart Will Go On OS by Anindita91 beautifull One shot of SwaRon..

The Wait-SS OS By Megsy(Megha) Wonderfullest One shot of SwaRon

One Way FF By Ananya SwaRon..This one is my fav from the days i joined here..It was amazing to read SwaRon characters,They are enemies and then meet in same university after College..Sharon is getting married n here Swayam is in love with her..So in all,Interesting work..

Ria'S Work She is gud writer,i used to read n like her One shots,So i recommend u guys to visit her works..

After Break Up-SwaRon Story OS By Nehal and Pratik Bhai This One shot is my most favorite,becoz of its narration by real life characters..Pratik and nehal itself..This OS is seriously amazing..Worth to read..

Jodi Maker vs Dil Breaker FF By Blush(Marium)This one is really very funny n interesting Work on SwaRon..The title itself make u curious to read..Sharon as jodi maker and swayam as dil breaker..Funny intervention..Worth to read..

The veiled Temptations SS By Vaish,Actually i dont know much about vaish as she is kriyansh writer and i hardly read Kr works,It was SwaRon work and recommended by Baz..I like this story,SwaRon as tom and jerry..Used to fight a lot and then started to fall in love with each other..But Anyways this work is still on going,But looks like Writer is busy..Anyways i am Waiting for update..

Your Wish My Command SS By Deepika Such a pure and blissfull work on SwaRon,Amazing potrayel of Swayam as a character..Epic Dialouge Delivery and wonderfull writing..Worth to read..

Tale A Tale-Manasie's Work I used to like Manasie works,So i recommend u to visit her gallery..

Bicycle OS By Sanskriti This One shot is Sanskriti's first work..I remember her journey as a writer,She was raw but now she is amazing writer..This OS was very simle n short but it mainly consist of a great moral like "ghirte ghirte hue sambhalna"..I like this moral but Anyways i also recommend u to read her other works as now a days she is writing like no tomorrow..I always like her works..

Luv Shuv-A Punjabi Love Story SS/KR Funny FF By njSRKholic(Namrata)This one is epic man..Such a full dose of fun,laughter,enjoyment and entertainment..Such a funny dialouges+mad adventures+marvellous Writing..Worth to read..

Everyday-SS OS By Medhasarkar (Medha) Beautifull One shot on SwaRon,specially highlight the safety of womens,The theme was dark and very deep to acknowldge womens safety who used to work far from their town..I like her writing,

I Hate U But Why I still Love U FF by njSRKholic(Namrata) Amazing one including D3 gang interventions between SwaRon love story,beautfull narration..

Forgotton Love FF By Manasie23 (Manasie) Emotional and dramatic story revolves around Swayam and Sharon life..Treat to read..

Addicted To Love SS By Nehal Interesting concept and such a dark n deep theme..Worth to read

Sharon Woods By Snowey(Sudha) Magnificiant Work on Sharon..It was sad one but amazing description of Sharon inner termoil..Very very emotional One shot..

Now i want to recommend some new SwaRon writers as they all are amazing to write like Sakshi,Kashmi,Tanvish,Sanskriti and Mihika..I always love their works..Sorry if i forget some names as i am inactive so hardly read any work on swaRon now a days..

Sorry One More name..Harshita(Cenation123)She is progressing gud and i had read her few OS..So..Check it out..

At last,Great efforts by threadmaker and peoples who had comments here in this thread..

Thanx for PM Rinz and Vaish

Cheers,
Prateek

Edited by prateek.007 - 10 years ago