Vaish24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
It's a SIN to MISS this!

If the title made you open the topic then I would think it is a job well done. So lets make the speech quick and effective before we jump into the agenda.

There are certain things in life, one always recommends to other - A new Pizza flavor, or a new shop to try out or a new game trending in town.

So that's what we are here for. Recommendations...

There are certain stories that we read and we just know by the look of it, that they have made it to our favorites. So that's what we are here to do. After coming to the forum, everybody must have read some of the most extraordinary, different or the most exceptional story over their favorites. So that is what you have to do. You just need to name those stories that stole your heart away. Share why you fell in absolute love with that story. Describe what you liked in that story and why you liked it - the concept, the character portrayal or just the setup. Just about anything that may have attracted you to the story, you put it here. Let the world know why you like it, and let them read it or so you have an added companion with you to over it.

And to keep it fair, if a writer is coming who is a reader too, then that person is allowed to recommend at most two of their stories which are their own babies.

The rules are pretty simple. Recommend the stories you love the most and share other's interests and have fun.

The most important thing of all is that keep the wars aside. The thread is not to turn into a place where people are recommending a story, because a certain character was shown in negative light or because it was written over this particular people. Also, the stories are to be treated as story over the characters only nothing else.

Just remember the format: Author Name - Story - Couple(s) (Hyperlink the story name)

And to begin with I would like to pour in my recommendations.

Now the order of the list is immaterial. Its just based over the order in which I found out the links. So on with the list.

1. Rini (bleu98):

Never Too Late - KR & SS

Of all the current stories going on, this tops the list. Hands down. And the reason for it just the realistic portrayal of the characters, their authenticity, and how their professional lives are shown. The beauty of the story lies in the various layers of the character and the different behavior of the couples - Swaron and Kriyansh. The leads they are so different from each other and the journey to find how they fall in love with each other is just beautiful. Its not about them falling in love that make up the story but how they walk over towards the goal that makes it such a beautiful read. It never goes out of character, keeping the basic traits of the characters intact and equal weightage to both the couple makes this story a must read for both KR and SS fans alike.

2. Upasna (SuckerPunch.):

Prodigy - KR

Love Of The Nile - KR

Of all the stories she ever wrote, these top my list. The things I love about her writing is how she uses the words, her vocabulary always blows my mind and moreover how she gels those new words in the story as if they were always a part of it. No excessive ornamental words or no hefty strong words, just some words that suit the story as the characters do and you find yourself transported in a world. Choosing these two stories also had the agenda of showcasing her variety as one is over the most clichd arc and other is out of the world - an ancient love of Egypt. The finesse and detailing of both the story is commendable.

3. Mystique.Kishi (Karishma)

Puppy Love Or Is It? - KR

For her... you just read the OS and you get it why you would start loving her. Its just how she uses the words to describe the state of affairs. Just a simple description about what's happening and then words describing the feelings which are so much in sync with the urban lingo that you just feel it what is happening. The line in the OS: "twist a hot knife through his throat" takes my heart away.

4. Bazz (Dashing_Devil)

Enigma Of Fate - SS

I will make a direct confession that I read it for the parts of KR that she showed. She knows that. I just loved how she for the small part that KR played made their presence felt and I was drawn into the story. And then how she made Swaron journey through the odds that life threw over the was amazing, Swayam's determination to get her back, Sharon's hesitation and everything. Bazz has it in her to make the most simplest words weave magic. Her OS's are a treat to read. She covers almost all the genres from humor to tragic, mush to sexy.

5. Prerna (lovekriyaansh)

Tuze Bhula Diya - KR

One of the best amnesia related works I have ever read. It starts out very simple but then takes you into a whirlwind of emotions where you feel sorry for both and then you are rooting how will the memory be recovered and the relationship would be affected. It is one of those works that has the capacity to make you cry out in happiness when they finally meet. It has hints of mush given that it in angst but that mush is so worthwhile that you feel wrapped in a bubble of joy.

6. LoveAnny

Twisted Perfection - KR

A Half Baked Love Story -KR

I always wish that she writes more and never stops and that I knew her and had interacted with her. These two OS's are a perfect example of showing the most simplest of concepts in the most beautiful way. Her use of words is so simple and the concept is so simple that you fall in simplicity of these two works and that makes it extraordinary. They have the charm to it. One cannot put in words how they feel when they read it... you can just experience it.

7. Anki (anki22)

You are mine, only mine - KR

The Princess And Her Knight In Shining Armor - KR

The former is the perfect dose of the ever adorable yet aggressive KR. And the second one as the name suggests a medieval write up. Both of these define the depth of the feelings the protagonists hold for each other and it has been written so beautifully. There was never an extra inch of word put to describe the scene, always the right amount and that makes you fall for it hard and fast.

8. Sarah (HPManiac)

Oblivion - KR

The Accidental Best Friend - Krisha

Sarah has it in her, to make you bawl you eyes out or just laugh like maniacs and people will agree with me who have read her works. The beauty with she writes is phenomenal and then how she describes the emotions strikes the right chord of the heart. I am a self-claimed no fan of tragic. But her tragic OS has so much beauty in it that you can never ever stop yourself from reading it. Such is the beauty and intellect of the write up. But her comic write up describes a scene that we almost wish should happen in show or we can just imagine that it must have happened. It holds so much charm to it.

9. Rolisiddhant

Horror - KR

This one is purely because it's the way she has actually kept the genre intact. Every chapter has a mystery entailed with it, and confers to the original storyline building up to the showdown. All the trivia we might have imagined are there along with the build up. And then you can actually imagine what is happening, the two sides of the world, the dopplegangers and everything.

10. Aditi (Nxt_Rockstar)

Racing Track Of Love - KR

It goes without saying that everybody must have read this story. It was almost a saga if I can say so. One of the most innovative concepts and personally my favorite due to it. KR associated with racing track, aggression and love all in parallel with turns and twists of the life and track over which their life depended. Her words were simple and beautiful giving out a vivid descriptions of the scenes. She has a way with words her own unique style that can be distinguished in anywhere. The story ran in full track, right from start to end as if completing a lap in racing with all the bumps and numerous emotions is display. A truly classy material.

11. Mania (Magical_Mania)

Shadows of the Past - KR

Promises - KR

Her USP is her serene writing. No other words can be well suited to it. The way her words molds perfectly and how they come together to form a beautiful picture leaves you in awe. Its such a flawless beauty when she writes. The first one is a very different story of two adults coming together falling in love with their baggage and working their way around it. It starts out slow and then picks up pace and you just love it. The second one... a very simple story... but with an impact far reaching than anything which can be pretty much explanatory as it reached a 90+ likes on an average each chapter in a day.

12. Pallavi.14

Retrieval - KR

Snow White And Prince Charming - KR

Her words seem difficult to understand at first but then you start reading and you just get sucked in the beauty of the concept. She writes lengthy works - a reader's bliss and then the story portrays the emotions so beautifully that you just feel carried away by them like anything. Her character development are impeccable as she builds them from scratch to beautiful creations. The depths of the writing has a beautiful impact and you feel content reading such a piece.

13. AishPoojaKR

Love Makes Life - KR

It was after so long that I stumbled across a college D3 ff comprising of dazzler v/s weaklings. A washed out concept that sometimes drive you to edge but not this one, as she writes in a third person describing the feel of it. She brought her own twists in it, but kept the rivalry intact. You feel at ease with the writing how she uses just simple words and adds an edge to the layers of the chapter.

14. Anky(_SenbonZakura_)

All Good Things

One of those writers whose entire list I can suggest without a blink. Reason? She would never ever go for OOC unless absolute dire need to do so. When you read her works you find yourself rediscover KR with so many layers. A cute headstrong but an unsure Kria about dating Reyansh... And the dazzler prince Reyansh - the perfect guy, the prince but a human at heart striving for her Kria. You fall in absolute love with the portrayal of Kria - or Kiri as fondly addressed in her works And Reyansh - the prince. And if cuteness is her forte, so is tragic and adding an erotic touch through her words. The strongest trait of her work is how she builds up the entire scene through the thoughts of the protagonist and the way he/she is addressing which I wish I could achieve. But they say you excel in your own field. And she does in here. She created beautiful pieces when she writes.

15.Amy(a_happy_2000)

Kria & Rey

Renegade Lover

A Crucial Slip up

Life always has a bright side

Dreams come true

If it was in me I would have suggested every work of hers. I will cut the description short coz her works speak for themselves. What I absolutely love about her works are that they are AU(Alternate Universe) and her out of box ideas approach towards them. Her concepts are refreshing, not a worn out idea and she makes minimal use of a third person rather she creates situation and only tinge of third person in her story and her story do marvels. These are only few of her commendable works. She can range from anything to everything, such is her talent.

Note: A little bit of rules to heed by on this thread. I know all of you are mature and intellectual enough, but still, I will have to lay down these rules so that this thread remains as beautiful as all of us want it to be.

I would be grateful to you people if you abide by these rules.

1. Feel free to mention any KR or SS work. But this thread is not for TR works.

2. Don't mention any works written on real ships like ArSha/VruShan/TanHa. This thread is only for fictional characters.

3. It should be kept in mind, that no mention of VruShan or TanHa should be done while recommending SS works. Because, as I said before, this thread is only for fictional write-ups. No matter whom you envisioned as while reading or writing, please don't mention it. Just mention SS. Cause that's all that matters.

A request to all of you... Please share this thread... PM it, share on FB... So, that we can gather the recommendations of more and more readers.. And the writers can know what the readers like to read!

:)

Edited by -Vaish- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bLEu98- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'll mention my favourite works of fiction like we are supposed to... and hoping you all will like my recommendations too if you like D3 fictions.

1. Sawyer_Tom (Nidhi)

Living the dream
This one is a complete FF on SwaRon. No words are needed to describe this piece of fiction as it speaks for itself. It's my favourite SwaRon work and the first I read on I-F. The best part about this one is the characters- the author skilfully sketches her characters retaining the basic essence while including certain enjoyable idiosyncrasies.
Misfits by the same author has been discontinued but it too makes a great read.

2. Mystique.Kishi (Karishma)

This one is ongoing and has both SwaRon and KriYansh. She is one of my favourite writers on I-F and I won't explain why... read it to see for yourself. It is easily one of the best things I've read in recent times and the best thing is that it reads like a novel. Another special feature would be that it's set in the pre-independence Calcutta. This one is an epic and you can't miss it.

3. austen_TanHa (Oindrila)

This very talented lady captures the very essence of Swayam, Sharon and SwaRon so well, that she can give the writers of the show a run for their money. Her portrayal of the characters is impeccable. And her mellifluous diction makes her works extremely palatable. Add to that, her flawless sense of humour- no mush, hilariously funny. Read this immensely enjoyable one shot Animal Instinct to find out what I speak of.

Lastly thanks a ton Vaish for this much needed thread full of awesomeness. 🤗
You rock... 😎

Edited by -bLEu98- - 10 years ago
mir_mishti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Will not do SIN to MISS this..😉😆
My some of favourite stories..
1.chetna_yogini
A story in which struggle of two sisters described during the time they meet their love of life & how Kriya & Sharon helped them respectively to overcome their problematic situations..
there are many persons whose stories I love Deetha(-Blind.Dance-) Upasna (SuckerPunch) & many more
but I can't choose only one story because all of them are so unique..
so i'm providing link of their gallery.
  • -Blind.Dance-

Frolic F@ntasies!!

• SuckerPunch

Sucker Punch's KriYaansh WC||(Formerly Known as Incandescence's WC)

Thanks again..😛
Edited by mir_mishti - 10 years ago
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tish is one of the most amazing writer i've ever came across on IF
and here works are exceptionally brilliant

pregnancy blues
its one of the most sweet os ever...like the title says its about pregnancy blues but here its the husband who suffers it and not the wife ;)

KR OS - one...two..sold!

if you wanna have some fun and wanna read a sugary os i would suggest go for it...its damn good

for rest of her work
visit her writing index

Tish's coop
-Vaish-
this girl is just amazing when it comes to writing
KR OS - Sneakout A Proposal
the bestest office and proposal os till date...the best thing about it is the way rey proposes kriya and states his terms
veiled temptation
the cheesy dialogues are the usp of this story
go and read this story and am sure u gonna have super fun...

touch of love
its a supernatural story...love can overcome anything
rest all her works are amazing
Blooming Artistry garden

Pallavi.14
KR FF Sacred Love
one of the most amazing fanfic...
A dark story turning into a pure blissful lovestory
action drama romance emotions friendshinp love family relations it has everything!!

besides these there are some ongoing stories which are really worth reading...they are indeed beautiful

by smileysmi
maine pyaar kiya

by deetha
Naina tere
Edited by -Ocean.eyes- - 10 years ago
Vaish24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Please unres as soon as possible. It will be meaningless if you res here and forget to edit it.
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wowww 😳
wil bookmark this thread😳'
thankoozzz vaisuuu🤗

Edited by aishu3003 - 10 years ago
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
commenting here just to bookmark it.!
SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm editing finally
Swaron works

(DaShInG_DeViL) :Devilz Lair

Nehal: DESIROUS ZEAL

Deepika: Deep Thoughts
Himani(OceanicRockStar) :Nostalgic Reminisce
Mihika & Neeti's Gallery : Sweet Nothings
These are the writers whose each work is fab n I cant choose which one is my fav.

Harshita Felicity in love. She writes very beautifully n
Baby when you are drunk and I'm high This SS of hers I love the most.

-shenz- Chaos Magic Artistry Her individual gallery for Swaron is must to read.

Medha's writing place. Her every write up is very different.

Mini's two works I love

accepting_Lyf : She is new in writing but her work is beautiful. Bitter Love

Chaitra:
Passionate Reveries. Her works are very intense n emotional. Suppressed Love

Pratik54000: Love Stuck. I love this work of him.

Snigdha_Arsha:
-Blind.Dance-: One Rainy Day, Yaaram
Painted_Sky: White Dreaming

There are many writers which others have mentioned so I'll not repeat them.
Right I remember all these remaining later. KR works also later.
Edited by SanskritiS - 10 years ago
Mystique.Kishi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Recommendations...recommendations...how I love those but now that I actually have to do it in the thread , I am kinda at a loss. Wait, I need to fetch links or get others to fetch it for me..
So RES!!!

And no vaisu, I wont forget and I dont think you will let me either.

UNRESED

Let me tell you this, I had to do a lot of manning up before I had guts enough to post this list. I had completed the list some few days ago and when I was done, I gaped at it and saw that I have written everything straight from the heart. And it still somehow felt lacking. The writers I ahve mentioned are some of my favorites and I have never really mentioned in my comments how much I actually love reading them. And I think this might give away my maintained "I am too lazy and careless to read" attitude I have and give away my secret.

Okay, just to make it easier for you guys , I am making the recommendations on the writer basis. Also Order of the list is absolutely immaterial. So here goes.:-

Couch_Potato- I think most of us readers have read her and those who haven't well what can I say but your loss. And trust me when I say it is a great loss indeed. Rey's rising is the best one shot written on Rey's character. And no, I am not adding an "according to me" because it is a fact. Pure and simple. And while I am recommending this particular one shot of her, I would actually suggest you to go through each and everyone of her write-ups. The thought that goes into writing each line is so profound and the impact it makes bone deep. Magic and grounded reality collides in her work in such a manner that it leaves a reader gasping for more. Her take on the most mundane of things and characters makes you think twice about them and then she also ends up convincing a reader that her take is the one closest to reality. She draws breathtaking parallels between the real and the surreal. Every time I read this writer I am left with a wide eyed dopey look on my face wondering on how could anyone put a philosophy so deep in one line. And read her I do. No matter who she writes on just to enjoy the unprecedented play of words and to take down a memo or two along the way. You might actually pen down some lines of her just so you could marvel at the beauty of them later. Now, I have tried convincing her numerous times to start writing independent fictions but she refuses. So I need you readers to go and convince her and encourage her to keep writing. Maybe someday, we would get that independent fiction we want. I do not kid when I say Kashish aka Couch_Potato features in my list of favorite writers and no, I am not talking of IF writers. I am talking of favorite writers as in John Grisham, Jeffery Archer, Jhumpa Lahiri, Agatha Christie, Shidney Sheldon and such. Psst...don't tell this to her but I do believe she is actually a famous writer who just toys with us mere mortals for fun. I honestly believe that. I have also provided the link to her index because I have a feeling that once you start reading any of her work, you might need it.

SenbonZakura- I am not going to recommend any single work of hers. I can't. The whole index is recommended. Go read and come thank me later. That is if you have not already read her already. Actually thank her first and then come an thank me. Do this writer really need an introduction??? I don't think so. I am one of her self-confessed stalkers and for good reason. Since I am talking of one shots, one cannot leave out the one shot of all one shots. The one shot that in all probability moved the makers to actually include something similar in the show. And even when they used it in the show, yet it could not match up to the sheer beauty of the writer's imagination. Yes, I am talking of Ang laga de by SenbonZakura. If I am not wrong then she is one of the first few to start writing on the D3 forum. And I am sure she also served as an inspiration for a great many writers out there. I know she did for me. When I saw the response her work got, it moved me to try my hand at something as well. She is probably the only writer whose all works are equally entertaining and completely engaging. There is no flaws a reader could find in her write ups. Uh, well maybe the fact that she does not write or update as often as you would like her to but nothing else. Nowhere does the pace the fall in any of her ff and at the end of each chapter you are left earning for more. Be it her all good things, An emerald kiss or Hypnotic incantations. She chose the humor genre for writing a KR os "doing it backwards" and it is one of a kind. My personal favorites of her works are all good things- simply because it is everything I want Kriyansh to be and more. And Hypnotic Incantations - because this is one of the most original supernatural fictions written and the idea is bizzarre and completely out of this world. It can qualify as a fanfiction as well as an independent fiction and because had it been available on book stalls I would have bought it without so much as batting an eyelid. She is what one exemplifies when they say "a versatile writer".

Bleu98 aka Rini - To be very honest, I am not a Swaron fan. I love Swayam and Sharon enough and think they are fascinating characters but they never really touched me as a couple. I never understood the appeal of the story and why I came across people that stated the uniqueness of the story. That was until I started reading her. Yes, bleu98 aka rini. And I am not just talking of fiction here. I am talking posts as well where she explained the intensity of Swaron and it made me very curious and made me see them in a new light. Her grasp on both Swayam and Sharon is consummate and she extends the same courtesy to Kriyaansh as well. "Never too late" is beyond a doubt one of the best ongoing fictions in the d3 forum and it would really be a sin to miss this. If you are one of those viewers who is tired of the consummate lack of logic, a gripping storyline, well etched characters in youth shows, then this is the fiction for you. The fictions deal with unusual circumstances in usual scenarios. She creates very real, relatable yet extraordinary people and in the stories she does justice to both the couples in a manner no CV have yet accomplished. It reads more or less like a movie and is a must read for every swaron/kriyansh/sharey/kriyam fan out there. The depth that she gave to Swayam and Sharon made me revise my opinion on them until I agreed with her that it was truly one of the most beautiful love stories created in Indian television. I am not sure which Swaron moved me to admit it though. The Swaron of the show or the Swaron of her stories.

Vaish - Another writer whose whole index makes for a worthy read. Ever sat beside the window and thought of KR in various scenarios in different worlds. Her works satisfies your perennial thirst for your favorite couple in any possible scenario you could imagine and more. And what can be better than when those scenes and situations come to you in the package of a beautiful ff or a striking one shot. Romance is her forte and one cannot challenge when it comes to this particular genre. She find romance in the most commonplace of circumstances and in the most ordinary of people. For a confirmed cynic, she manages to find romance in just about everything and when she don't find it she creates it with her ingenious command over the pen. "Intricate simplicity" that term is a complete oxymoron and in usual circumstances it makes no sense. It is only when you read the work of this writer that you will understand what I mean by it and how apt the description is. Because no adjective holds truer for her works. I tried a lot to come up with a perfect adjective to describe her works and this is what I came up with. Nothing feels over the top in her work and yet it manages to create magic. How? I have no freaking idea. Go read her works and see for your self. Oh and before I forget the plots she has. I often wonder how much infinitely better the shows would have been if they had anything half as original and half as gripping. And I don't really think I can point out any particular feature in her story because her stories are so vastly different and each has its own variation so much so that you would be surprised that they were written by the same writer at all. Well, if I do have to recommend one I would recommend the one that is my personal favorite simply because I am a Greek geek. It is called "Broken Wings".

HPManic aka Sarah- Very important, if there are any of you reading this, go flood her work with comments. I am giving you the links. She has not been writing lately and she says it is because she is past that phase. Now I don't why that is but I am going to haunt each and every one of you as a Japanese monster if you don't go and somehow convince her to write more. I swear I will. Read her works and you will see why. It will be a downright tragedy if Sarah gives up writing. I remember her work coming in highly recommended by Anky. And one thing I knew is that Anky would not recommend any work until and unless it truly is capable of blowing your mind. But I did not have an inkling of what I am in for until I started reading and from the very first para it had me hooked. I was gasping, crying and at one point bawling my eyes out and yet I did not stop reading. And when it ended I tried to be very nonchalant in my comment but the truth is I was sniffing while typing the comment. Before I met her she truly was a celebrity simply because oblivion was the work of a master. And she continued with her mastery in all of her other works. Oblivion is heartbreaking in its poignant melancholy. It speaks of a terrible loss, a deep love and the longing created in the absence of that love. Sarah's works are the kind that can make or break your mood. Her happy one shots, her sad one shots all remain true to their mood but one thing is true of all of them. They are written from a place somewhere deep inside her and it goes straight to your heart. You feel a strange connection to all her characters in whatever scenarios they are in. the emotions might overwhelm you for a while but that is what writers aspire to touch some part of a reader, however small and hope it stays with the reader. And her works does exactly that. It touches a huge part of the reader and stays with you for a very long time. Here are the links to some works of her.

anki 22- I came across her by chance. She commented on my first drabble and we started talking and then she said how she wanted to start writing a ff and I was all "go for it.". If only I knew, what it will lead to, I might have thought twice. If only I knew that this girl will one day go on to make me so bloody insecure about my own work. There is only one other supernatural fiction writer I love as much as her and that would be her own namesake. Her first work , "Bound by Blood" is the best supernatural fiction going on in IF. Watch out for her Swayam . He will make you swoon. Her Sharon, Swayam, Reyansh and Kriya remain true to their characters even in a vastly different universe. I end up cheering for Swaron so much in her works and very few fictions can boast of that. Each and every one of her work is so well thought out and this brings me to one of the most experimental fictions written in IF by her. Experiment as in the sense that Kriyaansh have never ever been written like this. And it takes serious guts to attempt something half as removed from their characters as this. The fiction is called and it actually started as a one shot which started as a challenge. The challenge was basically to write Kriyaansh where Kriya is a green haired bully and Reyansh a bespectacled nerd . It is Kriyaansh never done before. Rey is nothing like how he is in the show or most fictions. He is the complete antonym to his usual character and so is Kriya. And yet despite the complete anomaly in their characters, in the story it all makes perfect sense. It all falls together perfectly into place and the story has a smooth flow such that you can almost see everything happening in front of your eyes. Again, awesome character detailing, witty hilarious dialogues and original situations make for an endearing read. And now my top most recommendation after which you will probably read all of her works on your own accord and that is "you are mine, only mine". Read it and see for yourself.

Now go give the above writers a read and do drop in your comments. As a writer I can state it as a fact that it is your comments that keep most of us going. Remember that a writer has no way to judge his writing except your comments. Serious amount of work goes into each of those chapters you read and if one puts in his or her efforts, they expect to get some sort of feedback. Positive or negative but it should be honest. If you are reading something you enjoy, don't leave it at that. At the least write a heartfelt comment, we really don't care how short. Just anything that assures us that there are people out there listening to what we have to tell and they are enjoying it.

I will hyperlink everything fursat se...

Edited by Mystique.Kishi - 10 years ago
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Itna late Kish!!

Aur baaki sab toh hai hi nahi!

x(