i hope dont go on beach n remember everything n again become sad
update next part soon
StarBull thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
love taarey meet and their hug...
WOW! taarey llhh...awsome...
they r so comfortable wid each other...
feel bad for swayam,he miss taani's old form...
love taani and gang meet...
taani join her father's business...that's good...
she impressed by the plan and shivam...
precap seems interstng...
plzzz updt ASAP...
sanjana.sanju thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally dey came face to face , aww it was a cute moment. Lovd swayams cncrn. Taani actually liks reys cmpny nt bad nt bad. Shivam is also der wow dat was unexpectd, hope he is nt a -ve charector. Nw d precap is a little scary. Will taani b able to overcm dis? I no i no rey wil help her bt... If she falls in lov with him and cm to no abt kriya wht wil she do ? Im sure she wil backoff ... Oops sry i think i imagnd a lot too much he he he.. Update soon : )
914863 thumbnail
akhir time mil hi gaya update krne keliye😛...so here u go

CHAPTER 5

At night 8:00pm she left frm d office wid shivam...she ws cmin bck 2 home wid him in his car...she only shared a very short time wid shivam bt in dis short time
she completely liked his character..his respect 2wards his boss really mde her feel gr8...shivam too likd his new boss...wid 1 day he knew dat she had a gud buissness mind
lyk her father...

mam aapki ghar pohoonch gayi'...he said while stopping it in a side..
thanx shivam'...she thnkd n gt out frm d car...

He smild 2 her b4 drvin it away...she smild at him bck n den mde her way 2 her flat...as she reachd her floor she rang d bell f her room which swayam opnd...n she gt in
givin a smile 2 swayam...

kaisi thi taani naya office'...swayam askd seein her smile..
achhi thi bhai...achhi staffs bhi hai...'..she answered him..
im glad u lyk it..'
I loved it actually'
waise taani...after sme time gang vil b here'
ohh...b4 dat I'll change my dress'..she said while mkin her way 2 d room..

As she went in d bell rang TING TONG'...swayam rushd 2wards d door...as he opnd he saw his beautiful gf SHARON RAI PRAKASH stndin dere...she lukd so beautiful in her
white shorts n pink top...n her smile mde swayam's heart 2 skip a beat...

hai swayam'...she wavd her hands
haaaiii'...he said dreamily..
if u dnt mind can I cme in'...she demanded knwin dat he s lst in her..
haan..haan..y nt...'...he smild

She lukd at him wid a glare...his eye brows twitchd nt knwin d xact reason f his gf's glare...he lukd at her doubtly...n dats wen he gt d reason...hw can she cme in if he s
blockin her way??..he mvd a bit n she gt in...he lukd at her

taani kahan hai??'
she s changin..in her room'
ohh...so..'
so??'
so nothing'
nothing???'..he mde a puppy face..'aaj kal meri gf mujhe mind bhi nahi karthe
awww...u luk so cute wen u mke dat face'..she pinchd his cheeks mkin a cute face
tumse se zyaada nhi'..he caught her waist ..partially huggin her..

AAAWWW YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEETT!!'...dey bth heard a sound frm d door..dere d whole gang stud ...swaron jumbd frm eachothrs embrace...dey slightly blushd while d gang mde
a teasin face n gt in...

romance toh krna chahiye par door bhand karke'...rey said lukin at his blushin frnds...
see both r blushin'..kriya laughd along wid othr girls..
ab stop it guys'...she mde a fake serious face

hai guyz...tumlog aa gaye'...taani entered d hall frm her room
haan taani...kaisi thi tumhari first day yahan'...kriya askd while flashin her a smile...
bohut achhi thi'...taani smild bck...'aur tum lokon ki??'
as always...rockin'...rinni answered..
guyz...sit na ..'..swayam said as he realisd dat every1 vere stndin...

All settled down ...rey lukd at taani n gve her a small hai..she smild at him...

so taani kuch batao tumhare bare mein...kyunki v all really wanna knw ki tum ithna special swayam keliye hai kyun'..neha said 2 her...
mera baare mein??...mm...mujhe nhi pta'
aise kaise nhi???'...Sharon askd her
dnt worry guyz taani ke baare mein aur taani humare baare mein sabkch pta chal jayega'...rey said wid a wide grin playin on his face
kaise???'...every1 questiond him
TRUTH OR DARE!!!'...he said in a musical way...
woohhooo truth or dare...bohut din hua voh khelkar'...swayam smild...'
truth or dare???'...taani mde a scary face..'I hate dat game'
c'mon tani lets play na..'..kriya said...

taani really hatd dat game as her frns in jodpur had mde her 2 do many akward things... bt After many requests taani agreed bt unwillingly...dey all sat in round...
n in centre dey kept a bottle...every1 had a cunning face as dis s d time 2 knw eachothr's secrets...

so here u gooo'...rey spinnd d bottle...

It kept on spinnin n stoppd at aashi n d person goin 2 ask her ws nil...nil smild...n lukd at her...she mde a fake confident face bt d fear ws still somewhere present
in her eyes...

'truth or dare'...nil gve a evil smile while askin
'truth'..aashi said scaredly
so aashi...tum yeh bathao...hve u ever in ur life lied 2 us??..n if yes den wat lie??..'...nil askd..

aashi gulpd as she heard d question...she luk at every1..evry1 vere eager 2 knw her answer...

'yeah..'...she said clsin her eyes tight nt hvin d gutts 2 see any1's face...
'wat??...u hve lied 2 us??...wat lie??'...vicky askd bit shockely as she ws his sis like 1 in d gang...
'vo actually...sirf ek baar kaha hai'...aashi tried 2 cool him..
'par kyun kiya??'...bharath askd eagerly..
'voh...acually...do u guyz remebr voh offer...dat mr.roy's success party's offer??'
'yaa.'..every1 except taani said..
'voh offer usne mana kiya nhi...balki maine use mana krne ko khaha hai'...she tld lowerin her head down...
'bt y??'...neha askd her confusely..
'kyunki...uske frnd mere cousin hai...n if he got to knw ki main mumbai mein dance kar rhe ho so he'll nt lyk it...as except my parents in my family..
no knw my profession s dance...
'no 1??'...every1 askd her..
'no 1...bt dey'll gt 2 knw it fastly'...aashi said..
'k...so u cud say it b4..'..sharon smild seein her tensed face..'k..nw spin d bottle'

rey again spinnd n dis time it landed on kriya n d 1 askin 2 her ws simmi...kriya as always had a confident face..
'truth or dare'...simmi askd her
'truth'...kriya said confidently..
'mm...did u hve any1 in ur life b4 rey??..say d person's name if u hve'...simmi askd mkin every1 excited 2 hear her answer...

kriya's confident face slowly vanishd...rey lukd at her seein her starin at him...seein him lukin at her she felt mre nervous...taani ws new 2 knw dat rey's gf ws
kriya...she didnt knw y bt she felt 2 knw mre bout dir relationship as she heard it...

'c'mon kriya answer'...simmi said
'yeah...i had'...kriya finally answered..
'whom??'...rinni askd her...
'it ws 1 guy named adith...he s my family frnd...v broke up due 2 sme personal reasons which i really dnt lyk 2 share here'...kriya said all in go 4 avoidin othr question frm d gang...
'k...fine'...simmi said...d excitement on everybody's face decreased...

rey again spinnd...while spinnin taani lukd at rey...his face didnt shw any jealousy or any sadness usually a bf wud feel wen he gets 2 knw dat his gf had a a relation b4...n even rey didnt ask any thr questions 2 kriya also...y?? s he nt sad bout it??..
while her brains vere playin wid dese questions...she ws unknown dat d bottle had landed 2wards her side...she came 2 d earth by hearin lot f noises...she lukd at every1 who vere lukin at her wid a big grin on dier faces...she lukd at d bottle n found it pointin 2wards her...
damn...she felt scrd...all her frnds's tortures playd in her mind...n d 1 who ws askin 2 her ws sharon...she remembrd swayam's talks 2 her...he tld her dat sharon ws d attitude queen f dier collage...every1 vere scared f her n all...all things totally scared her...she gve sharon a weak smile...

'so taani ...truth or dare??'...sharon askd her wid a smile..
'tru...nhi nhi..dare...no...ek sec...'...she kept on sayin truth n dare mkin every1 laugh at her...finally she fixd at 1...'truth'
'mmm...taani keliye hoon so tough dena padega'...sharon said mkin a serious face..
'nhi...sharon...u cn ask a easy 1..dat wud b better'...taani said all scared seein her serious face..
'k...k..baba...chill...'...sharon said laughin n lukd at swayam...'swayam tumne kaha ki taani teri band baja thi hai..par yahan voh kithni bechaari hai'
'tumhe pta nhi...voh actually aise nhi hai'...swayam said smilin..
'k...taani...so ur question s...yahan aakar whom did u lyk d mst in swayam's frnds'...sharon askd a simple question bt dat ws d mstwntd question 4 every1..

taani lukd at every1 1 by 1...every1 smild at her expectin her 2 say dier names...she lukd at vicky, nil, amar, bharath. aashi , neha, kriya, sharon, simmi , rinni... dey all vere so nice 2 her bt her eyes actually stopped on rey...she lukd at him...he jst smild at her...she remembrd dier first meet..
rey s d first guy she met in d gang...n s d first 1 who said he s her frnd...n he ws really so nice n so lovely dan every1...n also she remembrd dier hug...wsnt he so carin??..so yes her answer ws wid her...

'REYAANSH...REYAANSH IS THE ONE I LYK D MOST IN BHAI'S frnd LIST'..she said lukin at every1..rey lukd at her...she lukd at him...he smid at her...n den lyk a child who gt his mst wntd chocolate .. he mde a happy face n den rose his shirt's collar lyk a hero...

'y??'...sharon said sadly as she didnt say her name...
'its bcuz he s d 1 i first met here...n he so frndly...n my first frnd here'...she said lukin at rey..

'k den...'...sharon said n spinnd d bottle..it landed on rey dis time...n d 1 who ws goin 2 ask ws swayam...rey gve him a 'u better dnt mess wid me' luk...n swayam gve him a 'i'll shw u' luk...

'truth or dare'...swayam askd him
'dare''...rey said nt carin bout swayam's evil smile...

swayam thought a lot 4 wat dare 2 give him...n den his super brains gve him an awesome plan...his face covered wid evil grin..rey jst gve him a watever luk...

'so rey...PROPOSE KRIYA!!!'...he said ..
'wooohhhooo'...every1 shoutd...except taani n kriya...

rey's confident face chngd into a scared 1...he gve swayam a glare 4 givin him sch a big punishmnt...swayam gve him a 'its a dare' luk...taani jst smild...n kriya's cheeks vere covered wid a slight red colour even though she tried hard 2 hide dem...rey didnt gt up frm his seat...he sat dere lazily...every1 pulld him 2 get up ...kriya gt up after girl's torture...rey didnt gt up...

'c'mon rey...do it...its jst a dare...n btw gf ko hi toh kar rhi hoon'...taani finally said nt able 2 bear his mre laziness

rey lukd at her...she had requestin face...he wondered hw cud any1 b so cute in dier evry single actions??...he gt up frm dere widout tkin his eyes off her..

'do it man..'...vicky shoutd...

n den rey lukd at kriya...she stud dere lukin at him...he kneel down..he lukd at her n caught her 1 hand in his..

'kriya..'..he said mkin her blush mre..'..main...tumhari baathein ..nhi nhi aankhein...i mean...uhhh...mujhe propose krna nhi aatha...bt i love u..'...he said finally surrenderin...4 a sec evry1 vere stuck...dey lukd at each othr confusely...as he knew he said badly ..he mde a puppy face...kriya lukd at him wid a small smile on her face bt den dat smile turnd into a laugh...

'rey...its k...nw get up'...she said seein his face..

rey gt up...as he gt up every1 laughd loudly n made fun f him..

'wat a prpose rey...achha hua kriya hi hua...agar koi aur hota tho tumhe chodkar gaya hoga..'...nil said still laughin
'startin mein laga ki ur gonna b so romantic...bt den sabkuch kharab kiya..par thnk god i love u toh kaha'...bharath said while givin high five 2 amar...

taani too laughd a little...swayam lukd at taani...he nw undrstud dat meetin gang brought a slight chnge in taani n he knew dat nw he s slowly keepin his promise which made 2 his mom...

aftr hvin alot f fun...all vere ready 2 leave... b4 leavin swayam calld every1...

'2morrow s sunday na...so let us all go smewhere...'...swayam said mkin every1 lighten up once again...
'its a gud idea'...neha agreed..
'bt where??'..aashi questiond

many f dem gve many ideas...bt none f dem worked..all thought alot...taani too ws excited 4 dis pan as she didnt roam mumbai after coming here...

'y nt 2 any beach??...'...sharon suggestd n waitd 4 every1's reaction
'yeah...beach s a gud idea'...kriya agreed
'its a very gud idea'...mst f every1 agreed..

dats wen swayam remembrd bout taani...he lukd at taani...she lukd shockly at sharon...swayam cursd himself 4 mkin sch a plan...after dat incident she never went 2 any beach...goin dere always brought karan's memories...again everything playd in her mind...d waves...karan's sufferings...her face chngd 2 red...tears mde its way out...she felt so weak..
every1 vere shckd by taani's reaction...rey n swayam jst lukd at eachothr...she controlld herself n den went 2 her room...swayam's eyes vere bit filld wid tears...gang didnt knw actually wat happened...
nw rey need 2 do smething...

'guyz tumlog jao...v'll meet 2morrow'...rey said 2 d gang
'par rey taani ko kya hua??...voh aise kyun behve kiya??'...sharon askd him..
'sharon ab tum jao...let swayam n taani b here alone'...rey said..
'bt rey'...kriya said again
'maine kaha na...ab humhe jaane chahiye'..he again said

hearin rey's words every1 decided 2 leave...as all left rey too ws goin 2 leave...swyam stppd him..

'rey yaar...i cnt handle dis alone...tum yahan rukho rey...i may need ur help..'...swayam said
'k dude...u go 2 her i'll b here'

swayam went to her room...she ws sittin on her bed n wipin her continuously flowin tears...

'taani...stp cryin'...he went near her..

she lukd at him n den gt up n huggd him...

'im sry bhai...i shudnt hve behavd lyk dat...im sry...par plz..bhai i cnt cme 2 any beach bhai...plz...'..she cried hard

he carresd her hair calmin her dwn n den slowly broke d hug...

'dekho taani...dnt cry ...ur my strong behan na??'...he said

taani jst lukd at swayam...he hve never chngd...he ws d same...even in her childhood he always said her dese dialouge wen she cried...dat mde her feel better...lyk nw she felt...
she lukd at her carin bro...who always fulfiled her every wishes...rey came 2 her room...n lukd at the two...taani lukd at rey n den lukd at swayam...he nodded his head in 'he knows everything'
rey jst lukd at her...her teary face...dat gve his heart a small pain...he felt bad infact vry bad seein her lyk dat...he jst wished if he cud do any magic n bring karan back n mke her happy bt he ws helpless...
bt rey had decide even if he cudnt bring karan..he had 2 bring taani bck...4 his bff atleast..he had 2 do smething 2 mke her as usual lyk swayam usd 2 say him hw she usd 2 b...
seein taani cyin mre...swayam again calmd her...while rey strtd 2 thing 2 do smehing 2 mke everything normal...

'beach mein nhi jaoongi taani...i promise'..swayam promisd taani wid a smile...
'hum beach mein hi jayenge..voh bhi taani ke saath'...rey said lukin straight in her eyes..

swayam lukd at him bit shockely...taani too lukd at him...his face ws serious...her eyes gt lockd wid his dat moment...he broke dier contact n lukd at swayam ...

'swayam mujhe taani se akhele mein baath krni hai...if u dnt mind'...he said widout chngin his face's expression...
'par rey'..
'swayam...plz..bas do min'.

swayam sighd n went frm dere...he vry well knw dat rey is upto smethin n he also knw dat watever he s goin 2 do s 4 taani...afterall rey never did mde any chance 4 his
frnds 2 b sad..he always solvd every single prblms f his frnds...if sme prblms r so hard 2 solve den he saaid sme crazy things which always mde every1 2 laugh..

'taani tum aa rhe ho ryt???'..he askd lukin at her who ws lukin dwn n hidin her tears frm his sight
'reyaansh...plzz..aap ismein interfere mat karo...im nt cmin'...she said so calmly..
'k...fine taani mat aao..i dnt hve d ryt 2 compell u...bt taani agar tum swayam..nhi apne khudke bhai ko thodi pyaar krthi haina toh tum zaroor ayegi...tum pta bhi hai tumhari vajah se voh kithni upset hai??'

she lukd at him...tears vere flowin so mch...he so wishd he cud wipe dem away bt he sstud dere jst lukin at her seriously..

'taani tum aaj hi kaha na ki im ur frnd...toh ek frnd tumse keh rha hai...cme 2 d beach...ab bakhi sab tum decide karo...anyway v'll wait 4 u n swayam 2 cme n dat too 2 beach'

sayin dis he leavd n went 2 swayam...swayam lukd at him

'dude tu taani se kya kaha??'
'kch nhi...bas aise hi...n btw swayam taani kal zaroor ayegi..'
'tujhe kaise pta??...i
' knw it'

rey smild n went frm his house leavin a confusd swayam...

precap

'rey...i need a favour'
'kya baath hai swayam??'
'kya tum taani ko pehle jaise banane keliye mere madhath karoge??'
'nhi...main akhele use tumhe pehle jaise banake dhikaoonga!!...afterall voh mera bhi toh frnd hai'

finally over...hpe u guyz vil lyk it...plz lyk n comment

Edited by silpa-taarey - 10 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update
gang caught swaron while romancing awww poor they😳
truth n dare game part was fun
rey was so happy wen taani said that he is the closest friend in gang till now
omg gang planing to go on beach
n rey assure swayam that taani will cum with them
precap is really interesting
update next part asap
Edited by princess_tara - 10 years ago
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow awsm update
loved it
the truth dare game was nice
like how rey was there with swayam
precap looks interesting
continue soon
dasv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally u updated
Awesome update
Truth and dare was superb.
Rey propose was literally funny.
From the gang rey is taani good frd so cute.

Finally taani will b ready to go to Beach.

Precap seems interesting

Update soon
StarBull thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awsome updt...
love swaron's hug...
truth and dare is superb...
rey's proposal was hillirious...
swayam is so caring...
love taarey's convo...
rey is so confident bout taani...love it...
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow :)
Awesome update :)
Loved it :)
Update soon :)
Thanx for the PM :)
....pooja.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update